Thin Line Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yep! I grabbed her waist with one hand and forced her mouth shut with the other!

In a few quick steps I carried her - moderately resisting - to the storage room and closed it with a kick.

I pinned her to the mat and immediately handcuffed her.

But I hesitated before I gagged her. I was kind of curious if she would scream at the top of her lungs, but... she didn't, instead she begged,

"Please, Braxton... leave me alone..."

She actually had a very girlish, sweet voice.

I smirked and didn't respond. She had a buttoned down shirt this time, and a skirt, quite short, just above her knees.

Without saying anything, I started unbuttoning her shirt.

"Please, no..." she begged, but to no avail.

I unbuttoned it and said, "You are mine now, Rain. I told you before. My precious beautiful tits."

It was just that one sentence and I noticed a small bulge under her skirt. Did she like me complimenting her tits?

She had a bra that fastened from the front! How convenient, right?

I unclasped it and exposed her breasts...

"No..." she wailed, turning her head to the side with a pink face like a frightened damsel in distress.

"Shhhh. I won't be denied these two wonders." And I lowered myself to begin my sucking routine. As I latched onto her nipple and had my fingers on her second breast, I heard a new sound coming from her throat. A soft moan that she was obviously trying to hide.

"No... please, no..." she breathed out, thrashing her head to the sides as I eagerly latched onto her nipples. Soon her sounds became a rather uncontrollable stream of pants and whimpers, showing quite clearly that she was enjoying herself immensely. Her hard dicklet stabbed my lower abdomen. I even registered some subtle convulsive movements as her hips rose slightly to rub over me even more. My own poor dick was pretty much fighting with my pants, demanding to be free.

I wandered over her cleavage to her collarbones and neck again, kissing or lightly pecking on them, leaving wet trails on her delicate skin. I even pulled her shirt off her shoulders and decided to go for her armpits! Yeah, well, I didn't care how much of a freak she thought I was - not when I was role-playing rape scenes in the school basement, right? This was a mild problem indeed.

I moved her arm to the side so I could fit under her handcuffed hands and licked over the sensitive skin there. Since she was fresh out of the shower, the experience proved to be quite pleasant, she shivered slightly, but made no protest, just let me have my way with her pits. After that, I returned to her neck and licked it very carefully, sucking a few hickeys over it and lapping over her little earlobes.

She was moaning all the time. Soon I felt brave enough, I lifted myself up, and we were eye to eye again, three inches, but this time she wasn't gagged... It opened up new possibilities for me.

After two seconds of hesitation, I lowered myself and... kissed her. I liked her full lips, probably the most interesting part of her face, they looked soft and had a nice deep pink hue. It was risky because she might bite me, but she didn't. She seemed surprised though because she stiffened a little. On the other hand, she parted her mouth, or rather, she let it slack a bit, and I was allowed in to conquer her mouth hole with my tongue, which made me even more hungry. She tasted so good and her yielding open lips were so... tempting to do more.

Her tongue was rather passive, but that didn't bother me.

I suddenly knew what I wanted to do.

So I sat down quickly, startling her a bit, and pulled up her skirt. "Now it is time for the second test, my beautiful Rain. You passed the first one with flying colors, your tits proved to be perfect. Now the question is: What does your ass look like? Is it bony and unattractive? Or round, perky and slappable? I'm going to do the test, and then I'll decide if I want to fuck your pretty little hole the next time we see each other."

"No, please, you can't touch my pretty little hole! It has never been... penetrated!" she squeaked.

What? I froze for a moment and looked at her. She stared at me, as if she expected a logical answer.

"Well, but that's what disgusting rapists like me do, Rain. They violate innocent girls."

"Please, no..." It was strangely not a very convincing whine.

"But back to my original topic. Now you will answer me in advance. Is your ass beautiful and perky, or is it ugly, flat and bony and will keep me from violating you?"

"It's ugly, I swear!" she assured me, sounding very panicked, perhaps even overly panicked?

Did I notice something in the corner of her mouth? A tiny twitch of... smirk? Wow, that was very telling.

I grabbed her hips and turned Rain onto her stomach, but quickly realized that would make an inspection very uncomfortable, so after some hesitation I said,

"I am going to uncuff you now, my beautiful Rain, as I need you on all fours for the thorough inspection to take place. But as I am sure you know, you are in no position to try to run away as I will catch you before you reach the door handle."

She didn't react when I uncuffed her... she just got down on all fours. Yep. No protesting here.

I was now presented with her ass in a skirt, and I quickly hooked my fingers into her waistband and pulled it down in one motion, exposing her epic ass.

And it was epic, for sure! I gasped. The picture didn't lie. And maybe it didn't even do her justice. Her ass cheeks were plump and jutting out in a very seductive way, perfectly round and springy!

"You little liar!"

"What?"

"Your ass is as beautiful as your sweet tits!" Saying that, I began to sweetly torture it with squeezing, pinching, light spanking, wiggling and massaging. "Perfect round sexy ass!"

I slapped her lightly, then spread her ass cheeks wide. She... moaned.

"And now it is time for a more thorough, yet gentle inspection. And what do we have here?"

"You want me to... answer that?"

"Obviously not, for I have eyes to see. The tiny pink jewel diamond is hidden between them! Are you hiding such an amazing treasure from the world?"

"It's just a hole..."

"It is much more than that, I believe it is a road to paradise, am I wrong?! Why are you hiding it from me here, my sweet Rain? And you even lie that it's ugly?"

She didn't answer.

"Do you know what your punishment will be?"

"You will rape me?"

Wow, she almost sounded like she was suggesting that to me... So strange.

"Close. Tongue rape. I'm going to tongue-fuck you now, mercilessly!"

"Please, no... I'm a virgin..."

"Soon you will only be half a virgin after my tongue violates your tiny pink pussyass!"

"Oh no..."

Can anyone protest even more weakly?

"Oh yes!"

"You are so cruel to me... please, have mercy..."

This time I didn't answer, I just lowered myself between her ass cheeks and made a test lap over her crease.

She smelled of shower gel, she had obviously had a pretty thorough session in the shower stall. I slowly circled around her tiny pink entrance, which clenched under my tongue and pulsed a little as I began to slowly massage it.

Well, I wasn't a stranger to ass play, as I had persuaded some of my ex-girlfriends to let me lick them there, although they were a bit unsure why I would want to do such a "disgusting thing", over licking their pussies.

"You smell so sweet, good little gurl..." I mumbled and slowly pressed on her little muscle ring there and plunged into her hole.

She moaned loudly at this sudden invasion.

But I just had to know.

So I pulled her panties and pantyhose even lower - without stopping my whirl in her hole - and reached under her belly, looking for...

Yep. I found it. Stiff as a metal pole.

So I took on the triple challenge! I spit on my hand and... began to jerk her off with my three fingers. My only free hand caressed her breasts. I must say it was a rather uncomfortable position - fondling her breasts with one hand - tongue fucking her ass - and jerking her dicklet.

It was almost an equilibristic challenge!

My back was aching, and I just prayed that she would come quickly. And... she didn't disappoint me. She did it in like... two minutes at the most!

I heard her make a strange whimpering sound and a long exhalation and... her little dicklet pulsed in my fingers, and soon they were covered in warm, sticky fluid. Her tiny hole also clenched around my tongue, the walls quivering a little.

She obviously enjoyed it very much because it took her almost no time at all...

But this time I wasn't going to let it go that easily.

I grabbed her hips and pushed her down to the mat, forcing her to lie flat on her stomach with her legs spread wide. Even though she had her hands free, she didn't try to fight.

She just lay there limply. I finally pulled my dick out and started jerking off over her ass, squeezing it with my second hand and jiggling her plump ass cheeks.

Rain just waited, not disturbing me in any way, so I finished in maybe three minutes and let my cum spurt on her tiny hole, massaging it with my dick head, smearing my cum along her crease and pushing some of it inside.

I felt a huge relief, but I wasn't going to stay here to have any kind of post-orgasmic awkward conversation.

And I doubt she would want that.

I stood up, and she turned on her back in a second. She still had a bare groin, her dick, strangely enough, almost fully hard again, and her belly was somehow... splashed all over... Our eyes met.

So I took a small pack of tissues out of my pocket and threw it on the mat next to her.

And then I left without saying a word.

***

The whole weekend, I was consumed by a strange excitement. I was so eager to continue the unusual role-play that I could hardly restrain myself from sneaking to her house and continuing the game there, perhaps even role-playing a home invasion. However, I forced myself to calm down and just wait.

I also encountered some unpleasant situations on the "Sexually Submissive" forum. I checked it from time to time, but there were no new posts from Rain.

Her old post had already slipped down the list of new threads. Only one person, PapaBigPig, was occasionally posting something there, but Rain ignored him.

Finally, PapaBigPig privately messaged me with some foolish questions about "why I was being such a troll" on the forum.

I responded rather angrily, telling him that he was being intrusive and should leave her alone.

The moment I replied, he retorted, "It was all I needed," which seemed strange. However, I brushed him off and went about my business.

***

On Monday, as soon as I entered the classroom, my eyes immediately searched for Rain, and she quickly fixed her gaze on me.

Neither of us said anything.

The day passed with a strange tension. Rob and Bennet were talking to me, but I was barely responding. I stared at her throughout the day, and she returned the gaze. She didn't have any extracurricular activities planned for the afternoon, so there would be no chance to arrange our peculiar sexual play.

But when the last class ended, I noticed she seemed to be dragging her departure from the class, leisurely packing her things. I did the same, slowly packing my stuff.

And then I heard Alicia's annoyed voice, "Come on, hurry up, Rain."

"Go without me, I still need to use the bathroom," she responded quite loudly.

Alicia and Leona headed toward the door.

The remaining students as well left the classroom, Rob and Bennet among them, and Rain also went outside but turned left toward the girls' restroom. I walked slowly behind and looked around; other students were hurrying down the hallway, making their way to the exit. I smirked and followed her.

The bathroom wasn't the safest place, but I was willing to risk it, and my dick was on board. Once more, I glanced around before pushing the door open.

She stood in front of the mirror, washing her hands in the sink. Her big eyes, hidden behind her nerdy glasses, met mine.

Silently, I walked toward her, grabbed her waist and pulled her toward one of the stalls that were open.

She made a squealing sound and whimpered, "Please, leave me alone..."

Well, I already knew it didn't mean anything.

I closed the door and pushed her against the wall, pressing her face against the plastic board of the stall.

I lowered myself and kissed her neck from the side, at the same time slipping my hands under her shirt and bra, cupping her breasts in both of my hands. She made a strangled moan as I pinched and tweaked her nipples, kissing and licking under her jaw at the same time.

I tortured her nipples for a while before pulling down her skirt, exposing her perfect ass,

"Fuck, that ass is perfection, and this place here... a sweet jewel for me to take..."

"Please don't..." she whispered - how wise! Anything louder might draw attention to the girls' bathroom. And Rain certainly knew that.

With one hand, I grabbed her dicklet, which - not surprisingly - was already fully hard, and with the fingers of my other hand I pressed down on her tight rim.

"Today I will violate you with my fingers..." I murmured into her ear.

"No... please... I'm still a virgin..."

"Did you forget Friday?!"

"No, of course not, I'm still.... yyy.... half a virgin..."

"Today you'll be only a one-third virgin, my sweet Rain."

"No, don't fingerfuck me, please Braxton..."

"You're forgetting that you don't negotiate with rapists, aren't you?"

And I slowly slid my saliva covered finger into her super tight passage.

"Nice... tight and warm... is this a fucking heaven for my dick to conquer?"

"Please... no..."

But I didn't stop. I started sliding my finger as deep as I could into her hot, tight pussy ass. I slipped it in and out, synchronizing with my movements on her super stiff dicklet. Her panting increased and soft moans came out of her mouth, she put her hands above her head and leaned them against the stall wall, and she also leaned her forehead there taking deep breaths. I think she was ready for my second finger.

So I added more saliva and slowly inserted it into her, looking for the spot I had read about on the Internet. The mysterious p-spot - so important to all T-girls (not only, duh).

I decided to work quite meticulously, pressing my fingers on the area, directing them downward and forward, rubbing rhythmically at a fairly even and fast pace. Her sounds changed subtly. They were deeper, almost guttural, and then I felt her small hand grab my forearm and somehow... direct my movements? I would say so, Rain was showing me what tempo to keep to be successful, I guess.

I followed the instructions, and suddenly I heard a splashing sound on the wall of the cabin, and her passage tightened around my fingers! Her body shook violently, and she tilted her head back so far that it was nearly resting on my chest...

"Fu...fuck!" she almost screamed, I could feel her thighs shaking intensely, and I let go of her dicklet and grabbed her waist instead to keep her from sinking to the floor.

She was panting so fast that I just held her in my arms, her head leaning on me, and let her regain her composure, which took quite some time.

I didn't know how long it took, but she slowly straightened up, and I pulled my finger out of her entrance because now it was my turn.

Her hole was loose, but was it loose enough? I only used two of my fingers and my dick had quite an impressive girth, I doubted she could handle me today. So I just pressed my dick against her crease and started sliding it up and down over her hole, not penetrating it, just trying to get a firmer rub.

With my second, free hand, I slipped under her shirt and placed it on her left breast again. I began to rub over her and my lips found her neck again. From my perspective, I could see that she had closed her eyes and was just quietly letting me find my own release as I was grinding over her body.

Maybe three minutes of this helped me reach my goal, I also came over her ass, grunting and panting, but trying to keep it to moderately loud noises.

I stayed like that for a while, my forehead resting on the back of her head.

Then I took the roll of toilet paper from the holder and cleaned myself and her ass of my sperm. She just stood there in silence and let me do it. After that, I pushed the toilet paper into her hand and... hesitated. I was about to leave, but she turned around and faced me. We were standing in front of each other.

"Are you going to rape me next time?" she asked suddenly.

"I dunno. Probably. Can't help it. You have a very... arousing body. Gonna claim it." I mumbled, sounding dumb. I felt uncomfortable being in front of her.

"You don't mind that I'm... trans?"

Now I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Jesus, are you stupid or what? I blew you, Rain. If I had something against it... I would never put my mouth on your dick, believe me."

She kind of... smiled? Or was I tripping? The conversation was getting too far away from the rapist-victim scenario.

"I need to know, Braxton. Did you see my post that day? Did you find the forum where I posted it?"

I froze. Wow. Guilty as charged.

Rain tilted her head, watching my reaction, and let out a small huff.

"Yeah, I can see it in your eyes. It seemed very suspiciously coincidental that someone would know about my... little dirty fantasy. And act it out. But not... actually brutalize me, but... give me pleasure. Exactly what I wanted. And... talked about my tits and ass while I posted the pictures of those body parts in my post. And... someone defended me. I actually asked the admins about it. They were helpful enough to say it was done from the same IP I used to create my account. Only you were there that day, Braxton. You're the only possibility."

Well, so she figured that out.

But would this conversation ruin the exciting role play? I didn't want that. And what would that mean anyway? An awkward fuck-buddy relationship between us? School would be over in two weeks - we would not even be able to continue this! It was so pointless...

"You're probably confusing me with someone else, Rain," I took a step toward her, pressing her against the cabin wall. "A caring person who... maybe wanted to save you from some..." I cleared my throat, "PIGS... who might abuse you. A person who wanted to provide you with a safer and more satisfying scenario so that you could figure out for yourself how and on what terms you wanted to play such... games. But that's just a hypothesis. Maybe I'm merely a vile rapist who wants your pretty pink jewel... for myself? For no other reason than being a pervert?"

"Do you like my tiny pink jewel?" she whispered, her breathing accelerating, her lips parted. Her hands rose, and she placed them on my biceps, squeezing it lightly.

I smirked grimly. "I love it. It's nature's perfect art. And I need to be in it."

"Will you make me come again?" She was now almost sensually skimming her fingers over my forearms, and it was pleasant...

I huffed. "You can't ask the rapist to do such a nice thing!"

We were talking now, our lips literally an inch apart, our breath blending.

"The special kind of gentle rapist... the one and only. Would he grant me that?" she whispered.

"That could happen," I whispered back, and... fell down, crushing my lips against hers. I could not stop myself. They seemed too... inviting.

God, it was a beautiful kiss. She opened her lips wide, and this time her tongue responded to my invasion, doing a sexy sword dance, rubbing against each other...

I had to stop because suddenly my hands were tenderly caressing the sides of her face, it couldn't let it go on!

We were to be separated very soon, so there was no point to it. Graduation day was coming.

I stepped back. She looked like a mess, skirt still up, panties down, dick steel hard again, cheeks red and lips swollen from kisses. Astonished, I ran my finger down her little shaft and she gasped. I swallowed, backing away, I had to control myself.

123456...8