Thin Line Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I make no promises!" I blurted out. "Be careful, it could happen the least you expect!"

And I ran out of the stall and further into the hallway, leaving her in the bathroom.

My heart was racing. What the hell had just happened? Did I just make out with my "role-play victim" like a normal girlfriend? What was going to happen next?

Flowers? Confessions of love and engagement? Ha, ha, ha! Not a chance, we were going to different colleges, granted, in the same city... but still! Our lives would go separate ways.

So what about now? Could I still get something out of it?

Well, I wanted to go with my plan, that's for sure!

Because I wanted her... for real.

I needed a good scenario, and I soon came up with one.

My dad had a big SUV that had quite a bit of space in the back, with the option to expand even more with car seats that could be folded down to allow passengers to sleep.

This could be an ideal place, right?

SUV was the next best thing as for a 'rapey' van stereotype.

I asked my father to let me drive it for a day, and he reluctantly agreed. I took a bottle of lube and a lot of paper towels.

***

The next day she had one of her afternoon classes, but I wasn't in the locker room. I waited for a while, thinking she might be taking another shower.

I knew she always took shortcuts from the parking lot next to the school building, so I parked the car in a good spot to see her from there.

And - about twenty minutes later, I noticed her walking slowly, looking a bit... dejected?

Was she disappointed that I didn't show up at the locker room?

But somehow I couldn't imagine having sex there, especially for her first time.

So I waited until she walked past me, then I jumped out of the car and grabbed her by the waist. She made a high-pitched squeal, but quickly calmed down as I pushed her into the back of the car and closed the door behind her.

Quite calmly, not bothering to lock it up, sure that she would not try to escape, I went back to the front of the car and got in the driver's seat.

I started the engine and, without saying a word, drove into traffic.

She sat silently in the back, I looked at her through the rear mirror and our eyes met.

"Is it today?" she asked softly.

"Yes, the rape will happen today," I announced, sounding inappropriately cheerful.

She was silent. I bit my lip.

I could feel my pulse racing as she kept staring at me.

Soon the business district of the city ended and I turned into a side street that I knew pretty well. Soon we parked in a secluded area behind an old warehouse.

I turned off the engine and crawled to the back where she sat with her hands wrapped around her knees. She must have noticed the large tube of lube and the paper towels, waiting there.

Her big eyes were fixed on my face, obviously expecting my next move. I decided to go for a more intense scenario to up my game and create an even more 'rapey' atmosphere.

"As for your dreams of being violated...by big, brutal cocks, you're going to get your first taste! We're crossing the thin line today!"

And I opened my zipper.

"Come here and suck me, slut!"

She widened her eyes as if surprised by the change in my demeanor, but I grabbed her by the clothes around her neck and pulled her down so that her face almost bumped my dick.

And I was already hard. She opened her mouth pliantly and lowered herself over my dick.

Her lips were so soft and wet... The feeling was very nice, she slid it quite firmly almost to her throat and I felt my arousal rising quickly, so I put my hand on the top of her head.

"Yes, good gurl. But take it deeper!"

So she tried to swallow deep, but gagged on my 8-inch dick and started coughing.

I moved her head away, "That's enough slut, you obviously need more submissive little bitch training to handle my dick. But we can leave that for the future."

But then she straightened up and said, "That's weird, Braxton. It's a different kind of dirty talk than before. I preferred the previous one. The more obsessive and creepy, but more respectful."

I snorted, "Come on! Seriously? Do you get fuzzy during rape role-play? What do you want, love confessions and friendly chitchat? That's anticlimactic."

"Please, Braxton. I'm just... finding out that I'm a little less into that degrading kind of talk and more into the embarrassing and obsessive dirty talk... I guess I like balancing on this...thin line between. You said it yourself, you're here to help me figure out what I like most, right?"

Rolling my eyes, I sighed deeply. "Fine! Whatever you want!"

Without saying anything more, I grabbed her sweater and pulled it up, exposing her small body and glancing at her bra.

It did its job, I was back again in the right mood.

"You really shouldn't hide it with such a thick padded bra. Can't you get a thin, lacey one? You have beautiful tits, that's my honest opinion, I've jerked on them so many times I've lost count," I murmured.

She blinked. "How come you have their picture?"

I chuckled, yes, I revealed myself.

"Okay. I may or may not find some pictures on a forum..." I mumbled and hooked my hand on her waistband to pull down her skirt, pantyhose and panties all at once.

"I want you all naked and vulnerable..."

"Will you be naked too? You are so muscular... I want to touch your hard body..."

I gaped my mouth. "Is that an appropriate thing to ask a rapist?"

"Probably not the real one..."

I snorted. "C'mon! You're spoiling everything. Am I not the real one? I kidnapped you, and now I am going to penetrate you..." I said, opening the bottle of lube and applying it on my fingers.

"Which will hardly be against my will..." She grinned.

"I don't need to know that, do I? I'll just do my thing."

Rain chuckled.

"Okay, so let's have it." She raised her hands in a pleading gesture. "Please, sir, I'm still a virgin..." she begged.

"I tonguefucked you and finger fucked you, so not 100% virgin anymore."

"There's only one thing that matters in the virginity-losing procedure..." she muttered, as she kicked off the last leg of pantyhose from her feet. She was naked now, and I fixed my eyes on her pear-shaped tits with big, swollen nipples, thin waist, and round, full hips. And her cocklet was fully hard...

"Nice figure... Give me some time and the rape will begin, but shut up already, stop killing the mood..."

I pulled off my t-shirt, and she fixed her eyes on my body.

"You are so very... hot," she whispered breathlessly. Her small hand gently grazed the skin on my chest.

And then... I kissed her.

That would be it, for killing the 'rapey' mood on my side.

But I just wanted to do it, to be honest.

I pushed her flat on the unfolded seat and laid my full weight on her delicate body, my lips crushing her.

She responded to the kiss with that sweet eagerness and submissiveness, allowing me to roam inside her wet, warm mouth as much as I wanted, moaning slightly from the pure pleasure of having her under me. Then all I needed to do was go down, to her white neck and beautiful collarbones, and finally to her pear-shaped tits. I latched onto them with passion, and in the meantime I lowered my hand between her legs, massaging her little hole with my lubricated fingers.

She moaned under me and her little cocklet pressed hard against my stomach.

"Please, mercy... leave my tiny hole alone..." she whispered.

I didn't answer, my mouth full of her nipple. I sucked on it with passion, my fingers going deep inside her. She wriggled and squirmed beneath me.

"No, no... no... spare me, sir... My hole is pure and virginal..."

"I know, that's why I have to claim it first," I muttered, not even stopping to caress her breasts. "I'm gonna taint it with my cum, defile it, make it big and hollow, hungry for more..."

Her dicklet literally stabbed me in the stomach, begging for attention, so I left her breasts alone and lowered myself there. She moaned loudly as I took it in my mouth.

Rain's tiny dick was dripping with pre-cum and was hard as a bone. I realized that she was very, very close, so I had to pull back a bit if I wanted her to come already when I was inside her, but I kept fingering her all the time, with three fingers already.

I raised my eyes to her. She was very flushed and breathing fast. Her hazel eyes seemed dazed, unfocused. She was obviously very aroused.

"Please..." she whispered.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her up, lowering myself even more. I started to eat her ass, I couldn't deny it to myself. I needed to lick it meticulously, and poke it, and suck it, and massage her little pink rim. She moaned loudly in a long stream of moans and groans.

"Braxton, please, I'm going to cum if you keep doing this, it feels too good..."

Her dicklet was throbbing, pre-cum leaking profusely over her abdomen. Her body was shaking, I could feel her skin getting a little damp with sweat. She wanted it so much and I didn't want to deny her. So I straightened up and pulled her legs over my thighs, aligning my dick with her wet entrance. I even added the big dollop of lube and pushed it inside her.

"Now... my sweet Rain. You have five seconds to say no. I will be a good rapist and give you a five-second window of choice. Whatever you say after these five seconds won't matter. One...two..."

She was silent, watching me with slightly hooded eyes, just waiting.

"Three, four, five... and six... Your time is up!"

"Noooo... please, no..." she mumbled without any real conviction.

So I pressed my dick to her entrance and pushed it in, slowly but with quite an insistent force.

"Ahhh!" she screamed, arching her body, but I didn't stop my slow but firm descent. Inch by inch, I made my way inside her. She was incredibly tight, I couldn't believe I was even able to penetrate such a narrow tunnel. Her pink muscle ring was stretched to the max.

"Take it like a good gurl in your sweet pussyass, I know you want it, don't you?"

"No, stop! It hurts!!!"

Some painful tone in her voice made me stop immediately. "Are you for real now?"

"Yes! Please... please, just stop. Let me... adjust. One minute..."

"You know a real rapist would never stop, Rain," I muttered.

"I know... so I'm glad you're not a real one... Please, I really need a minute, I feel like I'm being torn apart..."

So I stopped moving and just sat there, staring at her. She was breathing fast and looking at the roof of the car. Her dick was a little flaccid, so I took it in my hand and started slowly jerking off. My other hand gently stroked her pink nipples. Maybe a minute passed and she finally mumbled, "Try it now... slowly, I beg you".

I continued to plunge in until I was about 5 inches deep. She was panting heavily, but didn't protest anymore. Only then did I decide to start thrusting. The remaining inches could wait their turn. So I slowly pulled out and pushed forward again.

"Ah..." she grunted.

I pulled out again and gave another thrust.

"Ahhh..." And another moan.

"Your tiny pussy is taking me so sweetly, like a good gurl should take a big dick..."

She moaned softly, and I made a third thrust, a little deeper this time. "Yes, let me in baby, let me go deeper into your sweet love tunnel..."

"Ahhh..." Another moan.

"Sweet gurl, my pretty princess... with the most beautiful tits on earth..."

"Do you really like them that much?" she whispered suddenly.

I leaned down over her ear and whispered, "Yes, I fell in love with them right from the picture... My personal ideal type. I love those big, puffy nipples..."

"Ahhh..." Another moan. I was already sliding in and out of her hot, willing hole, opened for me, so warm and inviting and so crazy tight...

"I've never been in such a tight place, Rain... you are a true miracle!"

She moaned again, in such a sweet, submissive tone that I almost came. She was so good there, she was just so perfect... I'd lose my battle with her pussyass way too soon.

I had to stop before I embarrassed myself. So I propped myself over her and looked down at her. She looked... well. Beautiful. Even if her face was nothing special, it took on an extra dimension in sexual abandon. Her chest rising and lowering, her tender, sexy tits with reddened nipples (from my sweet torture), her thin waist and her small cocklet, stiff like a tiny pink spear.

"Your overgrown boiclit is so cute, you know that?" I murmured.

She opened her eyes and stared at me, "That's the sweetest thing one can say... Please, touch it..." she whispered with pink cheeks.

So I lubricated my fingers even more and took the small thing between my three fingers and started to massage it, stroking it sensually, unhurriedly, watching her and she responded with an intense look.

"You're the best role-playing rapist I could ever dream of," she exhaled.

"And you are the sweetest little gurl I have ever met..." I returned the compliment and increased the speed of my strokes on her dicklet.

"That feels so good..." She closed her eyes again and I resumed my deep thrusts into her tight ass. I somehow lost track of time, I was just stroking her dicklet and moving inside her and it felt SO FUCKING GOOD.

"I... don't think I can hold out much longer, Rain..." I mumbled, finally realizing that I was just too aroused to hold on even a minute longer, my dick was overwhelmed with pleasure, every move sent thrills down my shaft and dickhead, I started to feel a slight throbbing that foreshadowed what was to come.

"I'm close too... please, harder..." she moaned, and I made one last effort to speed up even more and started to pound into her and stroke her petite cock even harder and... I was finally rewarded with a very epic squirt from her cocklet's slit that flew in the air and even landed on the window of my father's car, yeah... great.

But I was happy that she was able to cum anyway, as I knew that being penetrated for the first time and still feeling discomfort and a little pain could prohibit it from this.

And what was even more liberating was that I could finally let go of my own battle with orgasm and just let myself fall into that sweet bliss, my dick erupting, spasming in this super tight, warm passage of hers, enjoying every thrust until the last drop of my cum left my drawn up balls.

"Exquisite..." I murmured, squeezing my eyelids shut and pressing my dick inside her to pump the last remaining orgasmic waves out of my shaft.

When I opened my eyes, I was met by her hazel eyes. We stared at each other.

It was a difficult moment. How should I behave? Continue with the 'rapey' scenario, which wasn't that valid anymore, or go with the real 'her first time' sex scenario? I didn't know what to do.

I was panting and staring, panting and staring, and so on, for about one long minute.

And I was saved from making that decision!

Her phone suddenly began to vibrate.

While she frantically searched for it in her backpack, I was able to adjust my clothes and return to the driver's seat.

Meanwhile, she answered the phone.

I started the engine and drove back to the main road while she explained to her mother that she was a little late because she had lost her pencil case and was looking for it. From what I could tell, her mother seemed worried because she knew that her friends, Alicia and Leona, were already in their respective homes.

So I decided to speed up and get back to her house as fast as I could.

But when I looked in the rearview mirror, I noticed that she was still naked. For fuck's sake! She was sitting there with her phone pressed to her ear. I made a meaningful gesture in her direction, pointing at her naked body. She nodded and bit her lip. She tried to pull on her clothes with one hand while still talking to her mother.

We were already close, as the side road I took wasn't far from the residential area. So, in just two short minutes, I stopped in front of her house.

Suddenly, I heard Rain's voice change. She started making nervous gestures toward me, and I wasn't sure what her problem was.

She said, "No, mom, I need to go, sorry!"

She tossed her phone aside and began quickly putting on her clothes. That's when I noticed a female figure walking out of the house...

"Fuck, hurry up!" I urged her, glancing at her and then toward her mother. Rain was acting rather frantically, gathering her stuff with trembling hands.

"Why the fuck did you stop in my driveway? Why didn't you stop fifty yards before my house? Now I'm in trouble!" She looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry." I wanted to say something about her not getting dressed quickly enough, but I decided to hold back and simply apologize.

She didn't say anything; she just jumped out of the car and tried to rush toward her house. But her mother was just too close. I knew that if I quickly drove away, it would seem even more suspicious. So, when she leaned in slightly and looked into the car, I smiled and said, "Hello, Mrs. Forsyth."

"Hello... and you are?"

"Braxton Nolan."

"What's going on? Why is Rain so late today?"

I raised my eyebrows and widened my smile even more. "She forgot her pencil case and went back for it. She was looking for it for some time, and I offered to drop her home."

Mrs. Forsyth's hazel eyes focused on my face. Rain stood right beside her, lips pursed and hands trembling. Her clothes looked slightly disheveled...

"Is that so?"

"Yes, Mrs. Forsyth." My broad grin remained persistent.

"Is that why her skirt is inside out?"

Fuck. I widened my smile even further, almost to a comical extent.

"I'm sorry. I don't know the reason for it. If you'll excuse me, Mrs. Forsyth, I need to head back home too. Goodbye."

She straightened up with an unpleasant grimace on her face. I started the engine and drove off, catching a glimpse in the rearview mirror of Rain's mother gesticulating animatedly.

I cursed under my breath. It was my fault; she was right. I shouldn't have parked in front of her house, but I wasn't thinking. Rain had every reason to be angry with me now. It undoubtedly looked bad - her clothes in disarray, her skirt inside out, messy, rumpled hair. It would be quite obvious to any parent why she was late.

And there I was, conveniently giving her a lift.

Upon returning home, I didn't know what to do. I didn't have her phone number or any of her social media accounts. I tried some searching and managed to find her friends Alicia and Leona through my other classmates. In their friend group, I eventually found Rain, but I was pretty sure my message "How are you doing?" ended up in some spam folder.

The next day was Wednesday, just two days before graduation day on Friday. Rain showed up like any other day, looking normal and not paying attention to me in class.

It was such a fucking weird feeling. We had shared the most intimate experience two people can have on a physical level, yet it was as if nothing had happened.

Maybe it didn't hold any significance for her? Perhaps she didn't want any connection with me, especially since school was coming to an end? It seemed pointless to take any action; we simply weren't meant to be friends. She got her strange role-play, and that was that. We were finished. So why did I feel unease about it?

So, for the rest of the day, we avoided each other. There were perhaps two instances where our eyes met, but I couldn't discern anything from her gaze. It was emotionless.

I felt an odd surge of anger, and maybe even a touch of hurt, but I shrugged it off. I wasn't going to make any effort to alter our relationship. Fuck her. My pride was far too big.

Rob and Bennet noticed my bad mood and asked me about it, but I brushed it off, as I really couldn't find any logical reason why I would be dejected over some strange fuck-buddies role-playing situation. It just didn't make sense.

123456...8