Thin Man and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day he left the apartment for the last time he wrote on a sheet of paper he wrote "What was going on next door while you were on the phone ranting about unnatural acts."

He put them in an envelope and went to the preacher's next door and found his car locked but a window down enough to slide the it through.

We laughed till tears came out our eyes wondering what the preacher's reaction might of been.

Well, I finally did get shipped over seas. Don became and is a successful engineer.

We do the Christmas card thing and keep each other updated.

He has a husband now and they own their own company. Adopted a couple of kids.

Me, well, had a few more adventures with guys but, nothing near like Don and I had.

I met a woman and my other bi side came out and we married and got a kid.

Love her and them and wouldn't trade it for anything but, I will always owe Don and love him just a little bit deep in my heart.

(Zephyr is a useless bi-sexual male that wants to be a writer and welcomes constructive comments. on his stories.)

1...67891011