Thin Man and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Really I was bit tender down there from all the other fucking Don had given me and wasn't real sure I wanted to get fucked again that soon.

I turned to walk away just to tease Don but, he grabbed me and pushed me against the table and said "Bend over, Bitch!"

Guess I was the perfect little tease, "No no, please don't" and I had Don laughing.

"Oh stop acting like you don't want it, you know you want my cock badly." Don giggled.

Don stepped back and heard him open and close a cabinet door.

Then he started playing with my ass again and pulled out the plug. I felt him push in a few fingers and worked them around.

While a bit sensitive I did moan to show my approval.

He pulled them out after loosening me up some and then I felt something kind of cold on my hole and then I felt Don's cock cock at my entrance.

He pushed a bit and I pushed back. Kind of painful for a few seconds and then pushed harder and his cock slid into my hole and it felt so good.

I felt Don pull almost all the way out of my hole and then I think as hard as he could he slammed into me. I had been standing and bent over the table but with the way he hit me I fell onto the table, with my feet still on the ground.

Don pulled all the way out and pushed back in rather roughly and did it a few more times. It was a bit painful each time but, got easier each time.

Then he went to fucking me in earnest. As he did he said "I always wanted to do this to someone."

I got into the mood of the situation and was telling Don "harder, harder." and tried to spread my legs as wide as I could so Don could get in deep as he could.

That wasn't much because he was balls deep into me!

I guess he liked what I was doing and he was soon just pounding away at me. I kept telling him harder and faster and to give me more and the poor kid was doing his best.

From time to time he would stop and I would beg him not to and I would feel something cold and wet and he would then go right back to pounding my hole.

I don't know how long he fucked me but, I felt his breathing change and then there was a grunt and I felt his warm sperm invade my hole.

He kept at it and kept fucking me as long as he could. When he gave out he fell into a chair and told me not to move.

I did as I was told, Don recovered and got up and I felt him wiping my butt with a paper towel. Then he pulled me to a chair. There was bottle of vegetable oil on the table and then I knew what the cold wet feeling had been.

Don sat across from me and looked at me and said "thanks, I always wanted to do that to a guy but, didn't know how to ask you."

When I asked exactly what he said "Fuck a guy on a table as hard as I could."

I looked at him in my stern Sargent way and said "Never ever ask me to do anything sexual with you again."

Don looked shocked and I thought he was going to cry and I continued. "From now on if there is something you want to do to me then you just do it and don't bother asking."

Then I smiled and said "Unless you need to explain it to me in order to do it."

He laughed and said "be careful what you wish for..."

Well with that we decided to head out for the day to the mountains. Don got some hiking gear together but, I had to go to the base to get mine. Don asked about if we should meet up but, I told him to go with me.

He was concerned about being seen on base with me but, I told him not to worry and we were off to the base.

He saw my dorm room and I changed into some proper clothes and boots.

The door was closed and just as Don turned to go out I grabbed him and pulled him to me and said "I want to be a little naughty and gave him a French kiss."

He was a bit puzzled and I told him "no homosexuals allowed in the Air Force so, thought I would just kiss you here in the dorm."

We laughed as we went out.

It was a wonderful day in the woods and we got to the top of a mountain for the view. Kind of an easy hike and popular trail too. We sat and had a small lunch and enjoyed the view and the Summer sun.

After a bit we were heading down and we passed a lot of people. Some were even people I knew from the base and said hello too.

Don said he needed to step off trail and piss but, there seemed to be little privacy and thought the trail was wide there were a lot of holes and cliffs off each side.

As we passed a large tree I notice a little path and told Don to follow me. I didn't think it would lead anywhere really but, was surprised that it went several hundred yards into some really thick woods.

We came into a little meadow with a very large boulder to one side. I walked around it and there was a nice clear area with deep grass. Don had found a place to pee and when done sat with me and we sat with our backs on the boulder and after a bit Don kissed me and we started making out.

After a few minutes Don grabbed my cock through my shorts and started playing with it and I returned the favor.

Next thing I he was unbuckling my shorts and trying to push them down but, it wasn't working with me sitting.

Don quickly moved onto his knees and grabbed my shorts and pulled them down to my ankles.

Then he stripped and somehow managed to get his shorts over his boots and he stood there buck naked. He looked so beautiful standing nude in the sun with his cock getting hard.

He broke the mood and knelt in the grass by me and took my hard on in his mouth.

He was licking and sucking away and playing with my balls and would take his mouth off to jerk me a bit. When he did that I could pull his head to me and French kissed him.

Don was a good cock sucker and he worked me over. Didn't take long and I told him I was about to come and doubled deep throating me and soon I filled his mouth. He raised up and kissed me and once again pushed sperm into my mouth.

I sat there spent for a few minutes and then I reached down and untied my boots and kicked them off along with my shorts. Got my shirt off too so, we were both nude.

I asked him to stand up and he did. I grabbed his cock and pulled him to me as I got on my knees and started to return the favor.

He stopped me an said "Someone could come around here any second. You sure you want to take the chance of being caught being a cock sucking habit by one of your Air Force people?"

I laughed and said "well, little late to worry about that now, just look at you with being naked and a hard cock." and with that I gave it a lick.

Then I added "Who knows, maybe they will be in the closet like me and join in with us." and with that Don moaned and said " I like that idea."

With that I took him in my mouth. I was doing my best to give him the best blow job possible. I was very turned on at the thought of someone coming around the boulder and seeing us. I was evening thinking of what Don said about us being caught by some of the A.F. guys I knew and they might just get naked with us in the sunshine.

I liked and sucked Don, played with his balls and at one point I told him to turn around and bend over and spread his butt cheeks and I licked his sweaty asshole and rimmed him.

After some time he turned back around and pushed his cock at my mouth and I opened wide and he started fucking my mouth. I didn't really do anything but suck a bit as he pushed in and out of my mouth for a time.

Then with a groan he filled my mouth.

He stood over me. Yeah, he was right, anyone walking around that Boulder would know there was two homos right there. I was so turned on.

Don surprised me and said "Bend over, get on all fours." and I did and me moved behind and got on his knees and rimmed my hole and sucked and played with my balls for a time.

I was thinking he was getting me ready for a fuck but, after some time he quit and reached for our clothes and handed me mine.

We headed back down and when we got to the parking lot I got a surprise.

There was my airman, Brian. The guy that seemed to notice everything every one was wearing.

He was with his wife and introductions were made. They were doing a late afternoon hike. Brian gave me an odd smile as we were leaving. But, I didn't think much of it.

As we were heading home Don talked of what a lovely day and weekend it had been. He thanked me for the great sex and I him.

He asked if there were any disappointments and I said "Yes, I thought when you were rimming back there on the mountain you were going to fuck me."

Don laughed and said "If I wasn't spent I would have loved to. But, don't think I could. Maybe next time..."

I smiled at him and said "I sure hope so."

I took Don home and had to go to my dorm to do my Sunday chores and I asked if I could come back for the night or did he want some alone time and he told me to come spend the night.

Well, called folks, ironed the uniform, cleaned the room, packed up and went to Don's.

That evening we watched some TV and talked and went to bed a bit early and slept in each other's arms.

I had half a thought that one of us would awaken in the middle of the night and get the sex going again but, we both slept through the night and were slow to get going so, no sex.

Well, I put on my uniform and went to work and pulled up to my office. A few guys were there already and before I got to the door Brian pulled up.

I waited for him and as he got beside me and I turned to go in he stopped me and said "Can we talk?"

I nodded and opened the door and got one of the other guys and told them Brian and I were going for coffee and be back in awhile.

We did just that, went for coffee in my car. We sat and made the general conversation. After a bit he asked to leave the base restaurant and go outside and we got in my car to talk.

Brian said "Hey I want to know I'm cool and not to worry because I wouldn't rat you out."

I replied "What do you mean?"

He smiled and said " My wife picked up on it first and she said your friend was gay and that you were really into him."

At first I thought I would deny it but, I didn't. I kept quiet.

Brian went on to say "I left home the other day and drove down Sycamore street and I saw you coming out of your friend's house really early the other morning and he was on the porch with you."

Don did live on Sycamore and I recalled that Brian did too.

Well, took me awhile to say anything and Brian could tell I was worried and said "My wife's brother is gay and I think she is the one with gaydar because she seems to just know when somebody is."

I finally found some words. "Well, I'm Bi-sexual actually" but, then I couldn't seem to say anything more.

Brian continued "Look, I'm just saying be careful. If my wife and I can see it so can others. And it will only take one person on this base to get to talking and everyone will know." and I could only agree.

Then Brian said "Hey, I am happy for you. It must be good because you have been in a great mood all week."

I finally said "In some ways I am relieved Brian, kind of wish I could tell someone."

Brian said "well, I won't tell and my wife won't either and we are happy if you are happy. I just wanted to tell you to be cool about it."

Brian and I were friends for many years and from time to time we would write and call each other and still mange to get an Xmas card to each other.

Later that day when I got to Don's house I told him what Brian had said and we discussed how we should be more careful but, for the most part we didn't change all that much.

We stayed at his place or went to more private areas away from town.

Things kind of went along for the Summer. We did a lot of the Summer things. Often just kicking back and relaxing and enjoying each other.

More than a few weekends we never left his apartment or put on clothes either. We had sex all over his apartment in every position we could get into.

One Saturday Don wanted to go hiking on that trail again and he took a larger than normal pack. As we were heading up he said he wanted to look for that little trail we took to the boulder.

I managed to find it and we went back there and I hadn't even stopped walking when Don just took off all his clothes and reached over and kissed me and grabbed my cock.

He started pulling my clothes off and I wasn't objecting and let him pull them off and in two seconds we were nude and on our sides and sucking each other's cocks in the sun, in the grass.

I was pretty happy about that as Don and I hadn't had sex in three days and I was use to getting it almost every night and several times on the weekend.

Don moved to rim me and finger my hole. Soon he got his pack and pulled out some lube and toys.

Don stretched my hole and lubed up the toys and started working me over.

He at one point had me on all fours and he laid on his back and got between my legs and started sucking my cock while shoving a dildo up my ass.

He did this for some time and just as I thought I would come he stopped and got up and lubed up my hole and quickly and roughly started fucking me.

We were going at it pretty hard too.

I could swear that people on the trail maybe 50 yards away could probably hear the slapping of our hips and me groaning and moaning.

Don sped up and slowed down and sometimes stopped all together. Really prolonging the experience and orgasms.

Then he got serious and really started pounding me. I was groaning loud as hell when Don said "You really liked getting fucked don't you!"

I actually yelled "Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me harder Don, fuck me harder!"

Don got faster and I didn't think he could.

Don then said as he was pounding me "Love it don't you!"

I was actually in tears from all the pleasure and was surprised at how dominant Don had become over the weeks and how submissive I had become to the little guy.

He said "Who does this cum loving asshole belong to?"

I again yelled "you, my ass belongs to you."

Don continued and said "You will take my cock anytime won't you?"

And I replied "Yes Yes, you can fuck me anytime."

"You never get enough of my cock do you?"

Before I could say no Don came with a yell and filled my hole. Felt like a gallon of hot cum went from his balls into my ass.

After a few minutes we relaxed but Don got up and came to my face and shoved his cock in and told me to clean it. I did as ordered.

After a few minutes it was my turn and I had Don on his back and put his knees on my shoulder and fucked him hard and came in him.

We laid in the grass and I when able finally asked "Was that something you always wanted to do? The dirty talk and being rough? "

Don said "yes, lot better than I ever thought it would be.

We spend a good portion of the day in that meadow with Don fucking me four times and I fucking or getting sucked by Don three times.

The next few weeks were a whirlwind of sex in different places and ways.

Most of the wild stuff was on the weekends. During the week it was nice gentle love making in his little house apartment.

We were at the river one day and Don made me blow him behind some tall bushes. People couldn't see me but they could see Don and he waved at boats passing us very close by.

One Saturday we were on the air base. It was only the second time I took Don on base. We had to go to my office to get my checkbook as I needed it that day and I left it in my office. And Don wanted to see where I worked.

Not a lot to see, desks and lot of papers and file cabinets.

In my office I got the check book and Don asked me some questions about the work and as I started to head towards the door Don stopped and kissed me

Two minutes later he is pulling at my clothing and pulled my fly down and started playing with my cock.

I said "lets go home or even to my dorm" but, he just kept pulling at my clothes.

I was soon nude and Don did a movie cliché. He pushed everything off my disk and pushed me onto it. He got at one end of the desk and spread my legs and pulled out his cock.

The only lube we had was Don's spit. He used it on my hole and fingers and soon pushed his cock into my hole and started fucking me without mercy.

Then he got real naughty and said "What would your coworkers and the Air Force think if they knew you were a common office slut taking it in the ass on your desk, huh?"

I could only groan and Don still shoed no mercy and fucked me until he could handle it no more and filled my hole.

After a few minutes I got off the desk and sat in my chair and I grabbed Don roughly and said "This time I get to do something I always wanted to do."

Don looked puzzled and I pushed him down to his knees and I said "I always wanted to get blown in my office chair."

Don quickly went down on me and sucked me until I came.

It felt so naughty and nasty walking down the hallway afterwards with Don's cum leaking out of my ass and knowing it was very much against military law.

Not to long after that the base had a big war exercise. We were on base all week working late, playing war and soldier.

I called Don every day but, spent all my nights exhausted in my dorm bed.

On Thursday evening when I talked to him Don said "Hope your war ends soon. I use to having sex at least four nights a week and now haven't had it since last Saturday."

Well, Friday afternoon it ended and at the end of day I went to the gym and to Don's.

I didn't take my stuff out of the car and I walked to the door and pulled off my shirt at the same time and I rang the bell.

By now I was use to walking into Don's house. I pretty much lived there and had a lot of my clothes and other things there. I had even started ironing my clothes there instead of my place on Sunday nights.

Don opened the door with a bit of puzzled look and asked why I didn't just walk in and why didn't I have my shirt on.

I grabbed him and French kissed him and started pulling on his clothes. Don was laughing and saying "wait, wait" but this time i showed him no mercy.

I dropped to my knees and in one swift move I grabbed his shorts and pulled them down and put my mouth around his cock at the same time and went to sucking.

He kept laughing and trying to pull away but, I grabbed onto his ass cheeks and held him firm and he couldn't do much with his shorts around his ankles.

What concerned Don the most was that the front door was still open and here we were right in front of it where anyone walking by could see us. So much for my discretion.

Don finally managed to get me off to the side and I kept sucking his cock and playing with his full balls.

At one point I took his cock out and wetted my finger and started putting it up his ass.

Don being so young and no sex for a week was now in my control. He needed his balls emptied badly.

I kept sucking and and fingering and playing with his balls. He was close and I could feel it and I backed off and told him to tell me when he was going to cum and then went back at it.

Soon Don was breathing hard and finally said "Now, Now!" I pulled his cock out and took my hand and started jerking him off. With my other hand I pointed it at my face. I jerked him as fast as I could with a firm grip.

Don exploded all over my face! He let stream after stream go and it was all over my face and running down my chest. He came and came.

When he was done I squeezed it to get the last drops out and put them on my tongue and then rubbed his cock all over my face.

I looked up at him and smiled and he seemed like he couldn't breathe and I asked "Who is your lover and slut?"

Don gave a smile and said "you are my lover and slut."

With that I stood up, cum all over my face and chest and grabbed Don's cock and pulled him towards the bed room by it. He still had his shorts on his ankles and couldn't much more than shuffle.

He kept saying stop, stop and I kept pulling on his dick and said "no, come on and fuck me. I need fucking!"