Thin Man and Me

Story Info
An older man gets education and romance from a younger man.
41k words
4.46
8.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zephyer
zephyer
36 Followers

In the back of my mind I figured l was curious about gay and at the most Bisexual. But, in an age when it was dangerous to one's health to come out I kept it to myself. Plus, I was in the military and would lose my career.

Add into it that I grew up in a small conservative town that still is far from much going on so, no examples to see.

And to be honest I didn't even know what all the fag and queer stuff meant. I always thought queer meant odd.

I just sometimes had thoughts about guys and besides I was interested in girls too.

I joined the military out of high school and often the military put me in remote places were it was impossible to meet guys. No gay scene that I knew of anyway.

I still chased and had affairs with women but, to be honest I wasn't very good at it.

Lot of times I had the same problem finding women as I did men; small towns and remote places.

I heard all the queer jokes, guys being called Fag in joking manners. Once two guys in the enlisted club were giving each other a hard time. One asked the other a question but, he didn't answer.

The first guy said "hey, you going to give me an answer."

Second guy said "Get on your knees Faggot, I got the answers in my pants."

Everyone laughed of course.

I got turned on at that. I had a mental picture of the first guy getting on his knees and opening the guy's fly and taking out a stiff cock and start sucking on it.

But, later that night I was in my bed and thought of me being on my knees, nude, and sucking the man's cock and he would be nude too.

That sort of became a regular jerk off thing fantasy for awhile, me nude and sucking a nude man's cock.

But, I thought a lot about getting with another man. Sometimes in some cities I would see signs on men's room's walls "be here at 11 and I will suck your dick" and I would go and no one would show.

Some of us were having a conversation about gays with a civilian when I was in Lubbock Texas. There was a civilian in the group and someone asked where the gays went there.

He replied he didn't know but heard that the bathroom by the J.C. Penny's at the mall guys had been approached.

One weekend it got the best of me when I was at the mall so, I went to that bathroom and no one there, hung out for awhile outside on a bench in the main part of the mall but, nobody ever came.

A few times I had a chance but, chickened out when I was in big cities with gay bars or clubs and couldn't get the nerve to go but, to be fair to me I usually didn't know where to go.

I really didn't have a lot of friends on this base. I was getting up there in military years; I was 28. I was an old man by military standards.

Lot of the people that worked for me were still in their teens and most people my age were married. Plus they didn't want to be hanging with the old boss.

I had one really good friend but, he met a woman and they were hot and heavy and soon he had no time for me. You know the story. I was pretty lonely and pretty horny.

The town we were stationed in wasn't much. I think the whole country only had eighty thousand people and pretty scattered out. So many married, so many old, so many to young. Really cut down my odds of finding anyone.

Social opportunities were not numerous. Lot of the bars were not open on Mondays and Tuesdays due to the lack of business. There seemed to be a lot of bars in town but, most when open were full of middle aged or old people.

This was when the drinking age was 18 and there were basically two places that were popular. A disco and a country bar.

Often when I went out it was pretty much the same crowd from the Air Base. Some bar would close in town and new one open and it would be the hot spot for a time but, when we would go there it would be the same people.

Different interior but the hot guys got the girls.

I was hoping like my friend I would meet a local woman and get something going.

One Monday some of the guys came in talking about Saturday night. At the end of evening about 2 a.m. they were leaving the disco and a commotion got started outside.

They told of how some big guy was beating up a little man and calling his queer, faggot and all that. The bouncers came out of the club and pulled the man off.

He was yelling "Don't you ever ask me to go home with you, Faggot."

They said a few people ushered the little guy away while the bouncers calmed down the big man.

Yet another reason for me to keep my Bi and gay side quiet.

A few of the other guys had been there too and confirmed the story.

Well, I guess a year went by and a coworker was going overseas and we were having a party and decided to go to the disco. I really didn't want to go.

Guess I was an old man because the music was to loud and not to my liking, to much smoke, and I probably wouldn't meet anyone and would leave early.

My group managed to get a section away from the big crowd. It was up a few stairs. There were other people not with us there off to the side but, we had the section to ourselves.

It was better than I thought. I found several women to dance with and was having a good time with the party and ended up staying late. The closer to closing the crowd began to thin out, including the women I had been dancing with.

I was at our table alone and nursing a coke instead of booze when something very shiny caught my eye. I looked towards it and it was the watch face on a guy's watch from a thin man standing at a bar table. The light managed to hit me in the eye and was rather bothersome.

The thin guy seemed to pick up on it and dropped his arm and he came over and apologized and I told him it really wasn't a problem, just a bit annoying.

He offered to buy me a drink to make up for it.

Well, the music was so damn loud we really couldn't talk very well. But, I managed to get through to him I was leaving and smiled.

I went and screamed the final good bye to the guy being shipped out and went outside.

This was back in the days when people could smoke inside, the place had been sweltering too so managed to sweat it up a lot.

I got outside in the cool air and took a few deep breaths in the fresh air.

I turned to see the thin man coming out the door a few seconds later. I told him, now that we didn't have to scream that I appreciated the offer of the drink but, I was driving.

He said he was concerned he had offended me and was a bit worried that I might kick his ass.

I asked why he thought that and he replied "well, that has happened to me here before. If it wasn't for the bouncers in the door the guy might of killed me."

In that moment I recalled the guys talking about how some big guy was beating up a small thin guy because he asked him to come back to his place.

I wondered if it was him.

Now I'm no bad ass or tough guy or a muscled up body builder and only six foot at 170 pounds but, it wouldn't of taken a lot to whip him.

He was about five foot four inches and I was guessing he weighed in at 90 pounds and I think that is being generous. I think if one of the fans (if they ever turned them on), in the club had been turned on he would of been blown across the floor like a napkin.

Anyway, the guy said while rubbing an ear "I don't know why I come here because it stinks, it is hot, and the music is to damn loud."

I agreed and told him the only reason I was there was for a goodbye to a coworker I liked but, wouldn't be coming back no matter what the excuse.

He laughed and agreed with me.

I started walking towards the parking lot and he was going along. I assumed his car was probably there too.

But even when we got to the parking lot we just stood there talking. Nothing special just things. But, for some reason I took an instant liking to him.

He told me his name was Don. He was only 19 (this back in the day when people that were 18 could get into bars and drink.)

He had been in college trying to become an Electrical Engineer but, ran into money issues and had to stop after his first year.

People were starting to come out of the disco and passing us. It was a rather narrow sidewalk so we stepped more into the parking lot to get out of the way and we were in a rather dark corner.

I noticed a few guys from my shop walked by but they didn't see us.

Then Don and I didn't say anything, we just looked at each other.

I liked the guy but, wasn't sure what to say to him. But, my gay side was really talking to me.

Like I said I am not good at this sort of thing. In fact I suck at picking people up. In all my years not only did I not pick up a woman or man for the night I never even got a phone number.

But, suddenly to my own shock I asked "Are you the gay guy that got worked over about a year back in the street here for asking a guy to go home with you, some of my coworkers told me about it."

His demeanor changed suddenly and I could feel it. I decided to try and put him at ease and said "I don't care if a guy is gay or not."

That eased him a bit but, he still backed up from me, several good feet in fact.

I was thinking maybe he was straight and was a bit offended that I asked.

When he was more than a few feet he carefully said "Yeah, that was me and I'm gay if that bothers you I will leave and not bother you again."

I said "no, no, it is cool, it is cool. I have no problem with it, really."

It didn't appear to relax him all that much but, his body language changed a bit.

I looked over my shoulder to see who might be listening and I told him. "I guess you won't believe this but, I'm pretty sure I'm Bi-sexual. I am attracted to guys as much as I am women."

He gave me a "really?"

I told him "Hard to say sometimes as I have never been on a date with a guy or had a romance of any kind with one."

"Well, I don't exactly have them waiting in line at my door." he said.

Then the awkward silence and he broke it a minute later with asking "nothing, not even a date or kiss?"

"Nope, haven't even held hands with one." I replied.

Then he smiled a very cute smile and said "My place is right around the corner. You could kiss a guy there if you wanted to." I noticed he took a step back like he was ready to run, I guess he didn't fully trust me yet.

After a pause that must have disappointed him I said "Ok, but I may disappoint you."

He gave me that cute smile again and said "We will see."

I told him my car was just over there and he said his place really was around the corner and parking was impossible and it would probably be fine where it was at. So we started walking.

It really was a nice walk and we talked a bit more but, we kept having those pauses.

During one he asked "you always this quiet or are you having second thoughts?" Then he added "I wouldn't want you to do anything you wouldn't want to do."

I told him again I had never been with a man and was a bit unsure if I could do anything.

We turned the corner and the street light was out and we were once again in the dark.

He stopped and near as I could tell he was looking up at me. Then he said "lets take a test." He reached up and put his hand behind my head and pulled me down to him and I swear he raised up on his tip toes and he lightly kissed me on the lips.

I think I saw lightening bolts! Really!

After a minute we broke apart and he asked "well?"

I said nothing but pulled him into me and kissed him again. We made out for a few minutes just kissing each other on the lips.

The mood was broken by a car coming. The neighborhood we were in was actually a good area but, at night when the bars let out a guy could get jumped by drunks for no reason and we separated; no sense giving them an excuse.

He asked "Well? Do you still want to go home with me?"

I told him "more than I ever wanted anything in my life."

We got to his door and I was really getting nervous. We stopped for him to unlock it and after he did he turned and said "One more test" and he reached to kiss me again but, this time it came with tongue and while being taken aback at first I sucked it into my mouth and sucked on it.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him in tight. We stood on the porch making out for a few minutes and then he took my hand and took me inside.

He asked me to kick off my shoes and relax a bit. He turned on an over head light but, went to a lamp and turned on a very soft light and then turned off the over head.

He told me to sit on the couch. The place was small but, rather unique and cozy.

He kicked off his shoes and sat besides me and looked me in the eye and once again kissed me, deeply.

I wrapped my arms around him and we started making out like teenagers in the back seat. Rubbing each other's back and running our fingers through each other's hair.

To get a little air be separated and looked each other in the eye.

He joked "Even if you haven't been with a man someone sure taught you how to kiss."

I replied "Well, glad you enjoyed it but, can't guarantee the rest of the night will be as good or any good at all."

He repeated "you don't have to do anything if you don't want to."

I kissed him again, hard. I did to him what I did to women and that was to move and nibbled his ear lobe a bit and tongued his ear, which made him giggle and then I started kissing his neck. That got some moans out of him and that is a good sign.

At the same time he was rubbing my back from neck all the down to my ass and pulling me into him.

After some time we readjusted on the couch and he started unbuttoning my shirt and kissing down my chest. He looked me in the eye and asked "any woman ever do this to you?" and he sucked on of my nipples into his mouth and started rubbing his finger on the other.

This time he got a moan out of me! He went back and forth on my chest and nipples. This kid knew his stuff. I think I have never been more turned on than I was right then.

Then he paused and rose up and said "I have to ask you. We smell like that damn disco. We smell like cigarettes' and sweat. Why don't we take a real quick shower, together?"

I had to agree with him. I kissed him and stood up and pulled him up with me. He lead me by my hand through a tiny kitchen and into a dark bedroom and into the bath.

Oddly for the other rooms being very small the bath was rather large with a roomy shower. First time I ever saw a shower with an all glass door and wall. Which would be nice later.

He reached in and turned it on to let it warm up and then turned and looked at me.

I guess my nervousness came back because I froze. We stood looking at each other and he again took the lead.

He finished unbuttoning my shirt and pushed it off my shoulders and kissed me and then he reached for my belt buckle and undid that and my pants and I helped push them to the floor.

I stepped back and reached down and grabbed the bottom of his pull over shirt and pulled it over his head. He truly was a very skinny boy. I followed his lead and undid his pants and put my thumbs inside his undies and pushed them down and out sprang his cock. Nice and hard.

He didn't really give me a chance to view it as he stepped up and grabbed my undies and pushed them down. I wasn't fully erect yet, my nerves were getting the better of me.

He pushed me against a counter and bent down and took off my socks and some how his. When he came back up he cupped my balls and kissed me.

Then he pulled me into the shower. We started kissing and rubbing our bodies together for a bit. I still really didn't know what to do and he again took the lead.

He got some soap from behind me and started lathering us up.

He got me fully erect when he soaped up my cock and balls. He looked at me and said "looks like you don't have any second thoughts now."

I joked back "I'm having lots of thoughts right now, all about you." We kissed some more an rubbed our soapy, hard cocks together.

We didn't stay all that long, we rinsed off and we got out and he grabbed a towel and started drying us together. Kind of difficult as we could not stop kissing.

At one point he took the towel and tossed it over my head and said "dry yourself off." I pulled it off to see him and his skinny bare ass running out the door to the bedroom.

I did towel off my head and went into the bedroom and there he was laying on the bed. He managed to turn on a little bedside lamp that he had thrown a red cloth over and was laying back on the bed smiling at me.

Now he really wasn't but, maybe it was the fact the only hard cocks I have ever seen in my life were my own and those in porn and once I walked in a room mate in the dorm jerking off. I couldn't see all that much of that because he had his hand on it at the time and I said "excuse me" and gave him his privacy.

But, right then, right there, right at that moment the kid looked like he had a baseball bat for a cock. And for the first time in my life I saw a shaved cock and balls!

Even the porn movies back then the actors didn't shave. I had been in strip joints and some of the women shaved their arm pits and legs and maybe trimmed their pussies but, none were shaven.

I think to this day him laying back on the bed with such low light with his cock erect in the red light and smile was the most erotic thing I have ever experienced in my life.

He put one arm over his head and I saw that he saved his armpits too. I have no idea why that was such a turn on for me. I knew at the time body builders often shaved their armpits and chest to increase definition of their muscles. But, Damn!

I just looked at him, taking it all in. Things had moved so fast at this point. I hadn't even thought about guys lately and now here I was nude with a hard on in an some nude guy's bedroom in less than an hour.

He reached up and grabbed my hand and pulled me down to him. I lay half on top of him and he put his hand on my neck and we again began to make out.

I'm so glad he was a bit aggressive and as I would learn he could be very aggressive and surprising. But right then I needed someone to guide because I didn't have a clue what to do with a guy.

He wrapped one arm around my body and his right hand went to my ass and put his fingers between my butt cheeks and pushed his fingers deep between them.

I really wasn't expecting that but, I sure liked it and moaned loudly to show my approval. He giggled.

He started working on my neck and I was sort of copying his moves trying to get my fingers between his butt cheeks but, the position wasn't right.

We were rubbing our cocks together and rubbing our legs together and our hands running up and down each other's bodies.

He finally started pushing on me and I took the cue and laid back on the bed. He reached up and French kissed me and then started kissing down my body.

Neck and ear kisses are a real turn on for me and he figured it out quickly and had me jumping all over the bed. However, he started kissing his way down.

He was also very slowly stroking my cock and playing with my balls with just one hand.

I was afraid I might cum from just that alone.

He kept kissing his way down and even tongued my belly button. I figured that he would soon take my cock into his mouth but, he didn't go for it right away. He kissed all around it, he kissed and sucked the fold where the leg meets the hip.

No one had ever done that before and I don't know why but, it made me jump about. I really was fighting not to cum then and there.

He worked his way on around and kissed me to my knees and kissed behind them, another first for me. Then he started back up and got to my balls and sucked one into his mouth and started tonguing it.

He raised his two arms to my chest and rubbed it and would pinch, rub and pull my nipples.

I had some women that were good in bed but, this kid really knew his stuff and had full control of me.

zephyer
zephyer
36 Followers