Thin Man and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved it in and out what felt like a foot but, was probably only an inch or two.

Nice and easy, letting me get use to the feeling. Nice slow pumping, I think it was mostly his flexing his ass cheeks but, it sure as hell felt good.

Over time I would pull my hips back as best I could when Don pulled back. I think this got us an extra couple of inches and I would push back when Don pushed in.

Then we got a little rhythm going and were fucking away!

Don asked me several times if I was OK and did I like it and at one point I told him "No, I love it." He smiled and leaned down and kissed me again.

A few times he slipped out of me and had to push it back in and was always a bit uncomfortable at first and then it just felt good! I think maybe the fifth time it popped out it seemed to slide in very easily and felt very good.

I think it was a bit tough on Don. Being 19 I'm sure he wanted to cum badly but, he was all so patient and continued his slow fucking.

Several times we sped up our fucking and then one of us always calmed the other down. Don even said "he wanted us to enjoy our first time as long as possible"

But, a hard on won't last forever and the balls can only take so much pressure.

Don started fucking me in earnest. A nice smooth pumping action.

I seen porn and read articles of wild hard ass pounding but, we didn't and Don didn't try. He just gave me a smooth gentle fucking.

I don't know how long but, I could hear Don's breathing start to change and he stopped smiling and breath changed to short quick breaths.

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of him pumping in and out. I don't know how long this went on.

I opened my eyes finally and Don's were closed and he was fucking me a little faster.

Then he opened them and smiled and I felt his cock pulse and something warm inside my ass. I knew he was cumming. For the first time a man came in my ass and I loved it!

Don was moaning and smiling and started pumping faster. I had enough experience I guess to start pushing back harder against him getting as much cock in me as possible.

Seemed like Don came forever.

His breath slowed and he kind of laughed and rubbed my legs. We kept that position for a bit and when he started to move I told him "keep your cock in me as long as you can, Darling."

The kid did as I asked but, slowly his cock got soft and popped out on it's on.

Then he laid down on me and we kissed like good lovers should.

We ended up rolling around on the bed a bit just making out.

Finally relaxing a bit we laid next to each other and Don said "Guess you liked it a lot."

"I loved it and you can have me anytime." and with that I grabbed his cock and teased "get hard now, I want you to fuck me again right now."

Don laughed and said "I'm not superman, give me some more time."

The Don said "Until then" and he found the dildo and spread my legs and slowly worked it in and said "Don't want you getting to tight again."

I muzzled his neck and started kissing and rubbing his body with my hand and playing with his cock and balls.

I slowly worked my way down his body working on his nipples and down his stomach.

While I was hesitant at first of taking a cock into my mouth that had been in my ass I came to the conclusion that it was my ass and I had certainly had my tongue in Don's asshole plenty of times. I opened my mouth and sucked in his cock.

Really tasted funky with the lube all over it but, I did my duty! Don was soon hard.

I licked his shaft up and down, sucked his balls in and out and licked them and went back up and ran the tip of my tongue around the rim of his cock head and into the slit. Don was again hard as steel.

He took control again and had me on my back and this time he put my legs over his shoulders.

He was doing something I couldn't see and I couldn't see his hands at all but, I felt the dildo being pulled from my ass and then the tip of Don's cock at my hole.

It worked in so much easier this time and Don gave me a wicked smile as he pushed in.

He held his place for a few minutes and then it was like a different person was fucking me. Like Don had vanished and another man took his place at the same time.

He smiled and said "You love getting fucked, do you Baby? You love it don't you? You love having my cock in your ass don't you?"

All I could say was "yes, yes, yes, fuck me all you want."

Then with that mischievous smile he said "Can I Baby, can I fuck you all I want?"

"Yes, yes you can."

It seemed like it was listening to two different people instead of Don and I.

Don started pushing in and out and I was doing what I could. It seemed easier somehow with most of my weight on my shoulders.

In no time it seemed like we had been fucking for years. Even though it was only my second time I was trying very hard to keep Don's hard cock in me and pleasing him.

He fucked me for a bit and we were starting to sweat in the warm room.

Again he fell out of me a few times and it always went back in easier it seemed each time and felt better each time.

Then Don got playful and on purpose started pulling it out and pushing it back in. He must of done this a dozen times. He would giggle when I moaned when he pulled out.

After some time though it got serious. Don didn't pull out or fall out and he started fucking me.

He would speed up and slow down. I think each time when he came close to cumming he would slow down and I was loving it.

He could take no more after some time and I knew it and told him to "just fuck me, Don." and he got faster and soon I felt his cock throb and the inside of my ass got warm again."

He again stayed in me as long as he could and slowly his cock fell out and he again laid on me and we made out.

At one point while we relaxed I noticed the curtains blowing into the room and said "Shit, windows are open. Think anyone on the sidewalk heard us?"

Don replied "I hope so."

Holding him in my arms I had the same thought. I had been so paranoid about the Air Force catching me before but, right then I didn't care if the whole world knew about me and Don. Don deflowering me could of been on national TV right then.

Then Don started playing with my cock. It had gone hard and soft a dozen times. Pre-come had leaked all out of me and was all over my stomach.

But, I didn't think of my cock or orgasm I just wanted Don to fuck me.

Don finally said "It is either my turn or your turn, depending on how you look at it."

He went down and started sucking my cock and got me very hard.

Then he rose up and grabbed the tub of lube and pushed my cock into it and left it for a second. Damn lube juice running all over my stomach.

He took a big gob of it and then with one hand he reached between his legs and pulled out a butt plug; all this time and I had not noticed it.

He dropped the plug and with his other hand full of lube he pushed it into his ass.

He then grabbed my cock and raised it up and threw one leg over me and straddled me. He put the tip of my cock onto his ass hole and then played with a bit. Running it around the edges of his hole and then he seemed to have just sat on it.

It moved in slowly at first like it wasn't going to go in. I was worried I would go soft. But Don was experienced and he gave a bit of shove and it slowly went in and in a Nano-second it felt so natural.

I pushed as best as I could and Don sat down and I was buried in him as far as I could go.

Don gave a loud exhale and said "Wow, been awhile since anyone has been up there, this feels really good."

I rose up to kiss him. My first man fuck!

He slowly rocked back and forth and got me use to it. Then he started rising up and down on my cock. Like me he slipped out a few times but, always grabbed it and slipped it back in.

Then he played his little game of taking it out and putting it back in.

He finally said "OK, lets do this." and he started riding me.

As always the kid seemed to know just what he was doing. He rode me like an expert. Up and down on me and when I slipped out once he seemed to take it right back in without using a hand.

He soon sat straight up and was flexing his hips and I felt the pressure build and soon my cock throbbed and my balls swelled and contracted and I filled his ass with my cum! It felt like a gallon of it and I loudly called out as I came too.

Don giggled and said "Yeah Baby, let the neighbors know."

He sat on me until I got so soft I slipped out and I sure didn't want to. I wanted to stay in his hole as long as I could. He let my cum drizzle out of his and down on my cock.

Then he fell beside me. He laid there for a few minutes and then he asked me to lay on my side so he could spoon me. We seemed to love this position and often cuddled this way during this whirl wind week.

But this time I was really surprised to find Don was already hard again! I could feel him moving around behind me and then he asked me to raise my leg.

As I did I felt his hard on pushing against my hole and with minimal effort he went in. I was a bit surprised how easily it went in this time.

Don started giving me a nice easy fuck. He was nibbling my ears and pinching my nipples and rubbing my chest all at the same time.

It was so nice and smooth and all my senses were on overload. I learned I could somewhat push back against him as he thrusted upward into me.

After about ten minutes he stopped and said "I don't think I can come again."

I told him "I think you are wrong." and I asked him to change positions.

This time I got on all fours. This is how I thought Don would deflower me at the start.

I wiggled my ass and said "Come on, Big Boy, you know you can do it."

Couple of seconds went by and then I felt him pressing my hole again. He gently got the head in and then he rammed the rest in hard! It did hurt. I gave yelp but, pushed back against him.

Don was almost in a panic "Sorry Sorry Sorry" I will stop and he pulled out of me.

I was wondering where Mr. Take Charge Don had gone but, I said "DON'T BE SORRY, FUCK ME! and I pushed my ass into his stomach.

I guess he got the hint and put his cock to my hole and this time roughly pushed in.

I gave another yelp but, pushed back as he did. But he started moving very slowly. I let him get comfortable and made sure he was in and turned my head as best I could and said "Come on, Don, give it to me, fuck me!"

Guess that was all he needed and he grabbed my hips and went to town!

I was grunting and I could hear him breathing hard. The slapping sound of our bodies slapping together was wonderful.

Somehow in all of this I managed to have the thought of "Wow, just few hours ago I was a virgin and now I am this man's very eager slut."

We kept at it and though it took some time Don finally filled my ass with more cum.

He stayed in me as long as he could and slowly slipped out. I lay flat on the bed and told Don to lay on me. He did lay on me and I could feel his cock laying between the cheeks of my ass as he kissed my back and neck.

We eventually rolled over and Don surprised me by taking my cock in his mouth. I don't know why but, it surprised me. He kept at it and I was hard quickly. I thought he might want me to fuck him again but, he kept sucking me until I came in his mouth.

With that we finally got out of the bed. It was a royal mess. Lube all over the sheets, sperm, dildos and butt plugs. It was grand erotic site. Sometimes I wished we had videoed taped the whole thing.

We made our way to the shower and soaped each other up good and rinsed off. Kind of difficult to concentrate on getting ready because we spent a lot of time washing the lube off each other and playing with each other's butt hole.

I don't think I could of taken another fuck however. My hole was pretty sore.

When I told Don that he took the shower head down and had me spread my cheeks and put some warm water on it for a time.

I am sure he would be ready again soon but, I was having hunger pains and told him so.

Then we went into the living room and just kicked back nude, kind of tired.

At first we discussed ordering Pizza but, Don said he would kind of like to go out as he had been inside all day and a lot of the day before.

I reminded him he had ripped my shirt getting me into bed. He again surprised me and he went to the closet and brought out a new shirt he bought it just for me.

So, we hopped in the car and found a really nice place to eat and I told him it was my treat. He expressed that it was really expensive place but, I said he deserved it and so much more for what he had done for me.

When we were seated and placed orders Don looked around and saw other Air Force people there.

He asked if I was concerned that I would be seen with a known gay man.

I told I was done being scared. I was Bi-sexual and if the Air Force booted me out they booted me out.

He smiled and reached over and squeezed my hand.

We had a nice dinner and then for what ever reason we just drove around town for awhile and we were just with each other.

We ended up at a place that Don directed me to and we parked and watched the setting sun for awhile. Then we made out for a bit.

I told Don that I just had the best night of the best week of my life and we hugged.

We went back to his place and watched a movie for a time and cuddled.

Don at one point said "Excuse me" and left the room for a time. I heard movement in the bedroom.

It was late and when he didn't return right away I went to see what he was doing.

He had changed the sheets on the bed and put away the toys.

I even said "awe, guess we are done for the night." Don looked at me and smiled and said. "Fun to play in but, not so much to sleep in."

We made our way outside and we were clothed and we were enjoying the night air in his very private night air. We started making out again when we heard a voice.

It was Don's religious nut neighbor. He was talking to someone on the phone and going off about Fags and Queers to who ever he was talking to and how much God and he hated them.

I asked Don if the guy knew he was gay and Don said "probably not, I have hardly spoken to him and he is always ranting about some form of sin."

I asked if he knew we were there and he said "probably not."

We listened the guy ranting. I think I felt sorry for who ever he was talking to.

We heard him say "Even just the thought of two men kissing makes me want to puke."

I leaned in and French kissed Don. We made out for a few seconds and Don pulled away and put his hand over his mouth and started laughing.

We listened for a bit and he continued his rant and I got a naughty idea.

I wen down on my knees and unbuckled Don's pants and pulled them down along with his underwear. Then I took his cock into my mouth.

It had been several hours since we had sex and of course the 19 year old quickly rose the occasion!

I licked and sucked him from top to bottom and sucked his balls in and out of my mouth and fingered his ass hole.

I kept doing this while the guy ranted to who ever. Don was trying not to laugh.

Well, the guy finally went back into his house and I sucked Don until he pulled me up and into his little apartment bedroom.

We were naked in seconds and went into a 69 with Don on top. Soon he was pretty much just fucking my mouth and after a little time he blew his load into my mouth.

He quickly got over me on his knees and sucked me off. Then he got off me and laid in my arms and we both just started laughing.

Don commented "I would like to have recorded all of this and tied him to a chair and made him listen to his rant and watch us suck each other off.

I couldn't stop laughing.

We made out and held each other for awhile and then drifted off to sleep.

Next morning being Sunday I woke in Don's bed and he was in the bathroom. Felt good laying their nude. I was thinking about all that happened and my cock started getting hard.

Don came out nude and walked over and kissed me full on the lips and pulled the sheet off me and saw my hard on.

"Is that for me?" he grinned and I could see his cock starting to swell.

"and nobody else" I replied.

Don leaned down and took me in his mouth and licked and sucked my cock but, at the same time he opened the night stand and pulled some lube and a plug out.

In short time he lubed up the plug and inserted it his butt and went back to sucking me but, in more of a teasing way.

He tortured me for a bit and then raised up and put a lot of lube on my cock.

I said "We are going to mess up your fresh bedding" and he replied "that is what washing machines are for."

We went back to making out and feeling each other's bodies and rubbing our cock's together.

Then Don climbed on top of me and reached down and pulled out the plug and positioned his butt over my cock and grabbed my cock and slowly eased himself down upon it.

I was a bit surprised how easily it went in. With that he just sat on top of me of me for a bit and kissing me and slowly moving up and down on my cock.

Both of us were moaning. Sometimes I wish I had recorded us and all our moaning and groaning; probably would be hilarious to listen too.

After some time Don began to move up and down on my cock. Every now and then it would pop out of his hole but, it felt good every time I pushed it back in.

Within an amount of time we soon had a rhythm going and were fucking away.

I was getting close and I guess Don figured it out and slowed way down and then stopped when I was very close.

He just sat on my cock and we made out and he would somehow bend down and suck my nipples.

Most of this time Don was hard as a rock and I loved watching his cock bounce with our movements.

Then it got serious and Don was going as fast as he could and not let my cock pop out.

I was thinking how wonderful it wall was when Don gave me a bit surprise and came and shot his sperm all over my chest and up to my face. I think even he was surprised.

A few more strokes and I joined him and filled his hole with my sperm with a loud groan.

When it was clear I was done Don moved off me and laid down by my side and started playing with his sperm and rubbing it around and teasing me.

He got kinky and took some of it on his fingers and fed it to me.

While we were laying there we heard his neighbor again ranting about something and getting into his car and leaving.

Don laughed and said "Want to go to church and hear about what terrible perverts we are?"

Soon after that we hit the shower together and cleaned each other up, washing and playing with each other's cock and holes. We dried each other and then did the tooth brushing and other things.

Then of course I had to use the toilet and Don gave me my privacy. Afterwards I had to again wash my hole but, I got an Enema bag and washed my hole well inside and out.

Then I decided to be naughty and put lube in my hole and a butt plug.

In the bedroom I made the bed and put on a pair of shorts I had bought along.

Don was in the kitchen, nude making us some breakfast and I pitched in and sat the small table.

After a nice breakfast and conversation I got up do the dishes.

I was about done when Don walked up behind me and got close and kissed my shoulders and ran his hands up and down my back and arms.

He giggled and said "this isn't fair, you wearing clothes and me being naked." and he grabbed shorts and pulled them to the ground and I laughed and stepped out of them but, continued to do the dishes but, mostly as play acting that I wasn't interested.

He was behind me playing with my balls and pushed a finger into my ass and giggled that I had my butt plug in. "He felt the plug and said, "Oh, nice surprise."

He started pulling it slightly in and out but, not quite out.

1...56789...11