Thin Man and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he announced "I want to cum on your face" and he pulled out and I shut my eyes. I really wasn't sure what was about to happen and what I should do but, Don let his cum fly all over my face.

Glad I closed my eyes because the first shot hit me there, both of them. Cum is really hot when it firsts comes out of a cock! He let me have several shots and then he started jerking his dick and got a few more.

I felt it in my nose and on my lips.

He was gasping for breath and I had a feeling he didn't know what to do next.

I recalled an old straight porno movie I watched and I think I did know.

I told him to rub his cock on my face. And he did, all over it; he loved the since of control. He was rubbing it on my lips and opened them and let him push his soft cock in and I licked the sperm off and Don groaned.

For the next few minutes he pushed his cum into my mouth with his cock. It was so nasty and erotic at the same time.

After a bit we parted and Don helped me up. He told me to look in the mirror and I had to laugh at the cum smeared on me from my head hair to my cock.

I had to remove my butt plug again as it was uncomfortable and we made our way to the shower and cleaned up a bit and toweled each other off.

It got to be pretty routine for Don and I to get on our knees and suck each other off. Often I would arrive at his door and walk in and he would be nude and on his knees and he would suck me off right in the door.

I enjoyed when he would go shower alone I would wait until I heard the shower door open then I would walk in and get on my knees and suck his cock there in the bathroom. It had a large mirror above the sink and he could watch me do it.

Then we went nude into his kitchen to get some iced tea. For some reason I opened his back door and stood there letting the now cool air blow on me. Don came up behind me and said "lets go out."

It felt so damn good being outside and nude. I sat back in a chair and watched Don walk around his garden in the nude and inspected his flowers.

I couldn't believe how happy and content I was right then.

I thought Don might grab a chair but, he came over and sat on my lap and we kissed.

He told me he was happy and having so much fun with me and I told him I didn't know how happy I could make him but, we would have a lot more fun and that I couldn't believe how happy I was.

Don laughed and said "Fun? Don't you mean practice?"

I replied "No practice for a bit, I'm spent."

He leaned into me and for a time we were just lovers.

After some time we stirred and Don got off me and took me by the hand and we went back inside. I noticed a clock in the kitchen said 10:30 and wondered how it got so late so quickly.

We got to the living room and I fell back a few paces and said to Don, "Walk slower I want to admire that ass." Don started wiggling it and then he bent over at the waist.

I had removed my plug but Don didn't and I got a good look and was horny again.

We got onto the bed and we made out a bit and I reached for Don's cock and got him hard again. I went down of him sucked him roughly. No edging this time I just sucked his cock and it took some time but he gave me a few shots.

We broke apart and spooned and then we fell asleep.

At one point I woke and my bladder was talking to me. I looked at the clock and it was 2:30 in the morning.

I hadn't peed before getting into bed. It wasn't easy but, I managed to get off the bed without waking Don. I even knocked a Dildo off onto the floor and he didn't waken.

When I came out of the bathroom I stopped and looked at Don laying there asleep, nude. He looked like a painting from long ago of nude Greek Gods.

I went over and kneeled down on the floor and took his soft cock into my mouth.

I recalled again about how guys will pee when this happens when they are asleep.

I'm not really into the golden shower, pee thing but, I thought "if it happens it happens." and kept sucking.

Well, Don didn't pee. The skinny 19 year old didn't let me down, he got erect.

Quickly I was bobbing up and down on his cock and he of course was awake by now. Took maybe 20 minutes but, he gave me a few squirts in my mouth.

I crawled over him and laid down and he wrapped an arm around me and said "thank you." and we went back to sleep.

Then, I felt my cock being sucked. I rose up and it was 5:50 a.m. and the alarm clock would soon go off and Don was making me happy.

As I said I often woke up horny and this morning it was extra as my cock was getting sucked!

"Yeah", I thought, "this is the life."

Don sucked me for a bit and I felt my balls start to swell and my cock throbbed.

Don then shoved a finger up my ass and I guess pushed my prostrate and I groaned and filled him mouth with my cum.

He leaned and kissed me and pushed some of my cum into my mouth and we played with it with our tongues for a bit.

Then the alarm clock went off and the DJ said "GOOD TUESDAY MORNING!"

I lay there thinking "it certainly is."

We got up, cleaned up and dressed for the work day.

I had to tell him I probably wouldn't be seeing him that evening. I needed to do some chores and work out. He was good about it but, he told me to call him when I could.

The day went by and I thought of him often. I worked out and did my chores after work; mostly laundry.

In my dorm I put in the small butt plug Don gave me in my hole.

Then I gave him a call. We chatted about our day and things in general. We agreed maybe it was good to take a little time apart but, agreed to get together the next evening after I worked out.

Before bed time I took out the butt plug and I thought a lot about Don before I fell asleep. Oddly the next morning I reached for him when I started waking up.

Spent the day working and from time to time thought of Don. After work I went to the gym and after working out I called Don and told him I was going to take him to dinner.

Getting to his apartment we embraced and kissed passionately. He asked if I was sure if I wanted to go out in public and be seen with a known gay guy.

I told him we had already gone out for brunch and no crime in the Air Force in just being with a gay guy, that proved nothing.

We went to a nice place and had a very nice time. Good food, some drink and a lot of conversation.

We went back to his place and settled in for the evening. I guess we were fucked out because we didn't get naked but, we made out and cuddled and sometime said nothing.

But, at bed time I guess we were thinking alike and got into bed nude. I usually told him I slept in my shorts and often a t shirt but, I was liking the nude thing as long as I was with him.

It was Midnight and that was late for me to be awake but, I couldn't seem to go to sleep. He wasn't sleeping either and I asked if he was normally awake at this hour and he said no. He too said he was normally asleep by that time.

He rolled over on top of me and asked "Since we can't sleep would you like to practice?" We started making out and rubbing each other.

At one time he sat up and put his stiff cock next to mine and took both of them in his hand and started stroking. Damn, it felt kinky as hell and I was loving it.

After a bit he told moved up and asked me to sit up. I was right under his balls for the most part and I raised my mouth up and took his balls into my mouth.

I grabbed onto his skinny butt and licked and sucked on his balls. I went under and licked his taint.

Some how by instinct I finally backed away and opened my mouth and he pushed his hard cock into my mouth. Not so much took it as he just pushed it in.

He started just fucking my mouth.

At one point I gagged and he said he was sorry. I pushed him away and told him not to be sorry and to just enjoy himself no matter how much I gagged.

Within seconds he was pumping away at my mouth with his cock and he did as I said and paid no attention when I gagged. But I didn't do it much, I was getting pretty good at sucking cock.

We didn't prolong it like we had done the day before and he didn't hold back. I had hold of his ass and was pushing and pulling on it to push him further into my mouth and throat and soon he could stand it no longer and let a few squirts go in my mouth and down my throat.

After a very brief rest we laid down and he kissed his way down my body and soon took my hard cock in his mouth.

He licked and sucked gently for a time but didn't go all that long in teasing me.

I too very quickly let my cum go into his mouth.

We kissed for a short time and held each other and went to sleep.

I guess we were tired as neither of us awoke in the night and started it again.

In the morning we showered together and fondled each other under the water but, didn't get each other off.

The day seemed to drag by and took forever to end, even my work out seemed to take forever.

That evening we ate at Don's place and cuddled on the couch and watched a movie and later we went for a walk in the neighborhood.

I was loosing my fear very quickly of being seen with Don and being found out.

Our relationship seemed to take a turn that night and went from sex partners to lovers.

We didn't have sex that night but, feel asleep in each other's arms.

Thursday at work I got a call from Don. He said he had been called by the clinic where we were tested and his results were in and most likely mine were there too.

I had not given my work number.

I made an excuse for an extra long lunch and met Don at the clinic. We met with the same guy and it seemed the staff was off to lunch and he was the only one there.

In the lobby he asked us if we were a couple and before I could think Don said "yes". He offered to give us the result at the same time or alone and we went in together.

It was good news and we were negative for everything. The guy skipped the lecture on diseases and gave us condoms but, even he said as he did "won't need these as long as you are faithful to each other."

In the parking lot we got into Don's car and embraced. He started his car and drove us into a corner by some bushes and a very scenic dumpster. It was about as private as we could get right then.

We Frenched kissed and held each other. Then he looked at me and said "Hope you can hold off until Saturday." He didn't say for what but, I knew what he meant.

I said he always made me horny and I didn't think I could but, I was just joking.

But, he looked at me and said "I can help you out for a short time."

He bent over and unzipped my pants and fished out my cock and took it in his mouth. I was hard in seconds and he didn't waste anytime.

He held his lips tightly against my cock and bobbed up and down and then reached in my pants and played with my balls.

I was a bit paranoid at first because I could see people walking by but, none close by and not paying attention to a parked car that far away.

Guess I still had some fear of being found out, pretty hard to explain to the Air Force why I was in a parking lot getting a blow job from a guy when it was illegal and was suppose to be at work too.

But, lust and good blow job did it's magic and soon I came in his mouth.

After getting my breath I reached for his zipper but, he stopped me and said he wanted to build up to Saturday.

Then he winked and said "keep using the butt plug."

And we parted. I went straight to my dorm and got the butt plug out of a hiding place I made for it and put it in my ass and went back to work.

It was actually kind of an erotic day with it in my ass and me thinking about Don and what we would do on Saturday.

In our conversations Don had told me what to eat and not eat. I was confident that things would go smoothly.

There was real sexual tension that night between Don and I. We were so excited and couldn't keep our hands off each other and talked non stop but we didn't speak of Saturday.

Friday was tough but, I got through it. Instead of working out I went to my dorm and played with my butt plug moving it around, in and out, and spreading myself for Don. I so badly wanted to please him when he popped my brown cherry.

Again it was tense between Don and I. I offered him sex and to let him fuck me that night but, he said "no, tomorrow."

What made that tough was we were all over each other all evening. Don teased me that night by wearing pajamas to bed. How could such a young man have such restraint?

Well, Saturday morning came and I pulled Don to me when he woke and I whispered in his ear "It is Saturday, know what that means?" and he replied "Yes and you still have to wait for it."

Well, we got up and around and next thing I know Don is ushering me out of his place. Telling me to come back at 11 a.m. he had things to do.

I was miffed and surprised but, went to the Mom & Pop we had brunch at and ate alone and then went home for a bit, worked out. Went to clean my room but, put my butt plug in place first.

10:30 couldn't come fast enough for me. I called Don and asked if I could come over. I was wondering if he was rethinking our entire relationship.

He giggled and said "Of course silly, can't wait to see you."

Pretty sure I set a new land speed record getting there.

He was sitting on the step when I pulled up with his mischievous grin. He was wearing matching red tank top and shorts. Lately it had been below normal temperatures and a bit to cool. But, today it was sunny and really getting warm quickly.

I had showered and shaved back at my dorm and for the first time in my life I trimmed by public hairs and thinned them a bit.

I didn't know that guys actually shaved their butts and groin until I met Don.

Don looked me up and down and said "You look like a virgin on her way to her wedding night."

I didn't get what he meant and he pointed out what I was wearing. I had put on a white pair of shorts, white shirt, and a new white ball cap; it wasn't intentional.

I laughed and said "yeah, guess I do" and then added "This virgin is ready for you to take his flower."

Don seemed to just leap into the air and grabbed my hand and pulled me in and we went into a mad French kiss. We were all over each other.

I had assumed that this would take place in the night time after a romantic dinner or something and later in the dark make nice slow love.

We were grabbing each other's cock and ass and biting ear lobes and licking necks.

Don actually ripped the button off my shorts!

I grabbed the top two straps of his tank top and pulled them and he bent over and off came his shirt and I went for his nipple and sucking hard.

He said one word "Bedroom" and by the time we got there we were both nude.

We got inside the room and I looked around for a few seconds.

He had put fresh sheets on the bed and had rose petals all over the bed and candles. The place looked and smelled great.

We tumbled onto the bed and seemed to be fighting over who was going to take control and pleasure the other first. Rolling around on the bed trying to be dominate.

But, I gave up. I knew Don would win and I kind of wanted him to.

He started from my ears and worked his way down kissing, nipping and licking. He even gave me a few Hickes on my boobs around my nipples. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to explain that to anyone in the gym shower!

At one point he was feeling my ass and went down to crack and found my butt plug. He pulled up and smiled and said "Glad you were expecting me." and went back to playing with it.

He was all over me. He kissed his way down to the back of my knees and back up again.

He had me flip over onto my stomach and started licking my balls, taint, and butt crack and he played with the butt plug a bit. Moving it around and slightly in and out.

Then he pulled it out and pushed it back in a few time. It was a mixture of a little discomfort and a lot of pleasure.

He finally pulled it out and tongued my hole. I felt it go around it and then he pushed it inside a bit and wiggled it. I thought I was going to come right then and there.

He replaced his tongue with some fingers, He actually had a jar of lube open and on the night stand and was dipping his fingers in it and pressing it into me.

Soon I was moaning and groaning and jumping on the bed as he worked me over.

I barely felt the first finger go in, guess we had managed to stretch my hole and he pumped it a bit. Then he added his second finger, he had both of them buried to the third knuckle and soon he started working on the third finger.

Was a bit uncomfortable at first but, I was sure the bigger butt plug and dildo Don used on me were bigger. But he soon worked it in and said so quietly in my ear.

"I have all three fingers all the way in you."

I had no idea really what to do. Kind of felt like I needed to poop. Was uncomfortable for a bit and neither of us rushed anything. He just kept it there while we made out.

I have to admit he was doing all the work as I just enjoyed myself.

I don't know how long he was in me. He moved his fingers around as best he could and finally took them out. I moaned as he did.

Then Don got situated between my legs. I noticed that his cock wasn't fully erect. I asked him to let me suck it some and he came up and put it in my mouth and I went at it like a starving man.

Of course in seconds he was stiff as steel. He started to withdraw and I held onto him. To be honest I think I was a bit scared. After all the butt play, butt plugs I was still worried how bad it might hurt getting ass fucked. Sucking cock seemed safer.

But he pulled it out of my mouth and said "Sorry Darling but, time to move on to other things."

I knew what he meant and wanted. I was about to flip over on my stomach.

I had played this out in my head over the years and with Don in mind over the last week.

I thought I would be on all fours or face down and ass up on the bed. I didn't know how this went.

But, Don grabbed a few pillows and piled them up and had me lay on them face up and he spread my legs with my knees upward and feet flat.

While I had sucking him he had taken the tub of lube of the night stand and put it next to us on the bed. He had a big gob of it in his hand and dildo in the other.

He pushed the gob into my butt cheeks and into my ass hole and then put the dildo in the tub.

He gently pushed it into my hole. Don had told me before to breath deep and try and relax and to push back and I had been practicing this. He then pushed the dildo in.

I was going to ask why he was using the dildo instead of his cock but, he pushed it in and then a few seconds later he pulled it out and put the tip of his cock at my hole and rubbed it a bit and looked me in the eye and started pushing it in.

"Ready Darling," this was more of a statement than question as he was already pushing it in.

"YES" and I started pushing back with my hole.

He went very easily in pushing in. Looking me in the eye at the same time.

It seemed to hang up a big but, we both kept pushing. While uncomfortable it wasn't painful. He was smiling at me the whole time.

Then he stopped smiling and grabbed the top of my knees and gave his cock a shove and it seemed to pop.

Don was all the way in me! I was no longer an anal virgin. I loved it!

He pushed until his groin was against my ass cheeks. Then he smiled at me again and reached down and grabbed my neck and pulled me up and leaned down and kissed me.

It was so much better than I could of dreamed and so romantic.

Don's cock had moved out a bit when he kissed but, he raised up and pushed it back in. He smiled at me and let me get use to the feeling and the cock.

I'm pretty sure I had tears in my eyes as it felt so good and a million thoughts ran through my head at the same time. Then all the thoughts left and it was just the pleasure of having him with his cock in my ass.

1...45678...11