Thin Resolve Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lane

My release trickled down the inside of my pants as I continued to clean up Brian's cock. Never in my life have I come from just blowing a guy. I didn't even take a single item of clothing off. Looking up into his eyes with his cock in my mouth made me feel so vulnerable. I don't think I can just have this night. I need all of him.

Suddenly, I heard voices coming from the kitchen, mere steps from where I still held Brian's cock in my mouth. Brian quickly helped me to my feet and adjusted his cock back into his pants.

Before I could say anything about wanting to see if he could consider more between us, Brian rushed out, "I'm sorry to end it like this, but I need you to go out first and keep cool. I'll follow you in a few minutes when everyone leaves the room. I promise we can talk about us in a little bit but we can't let the children know what happened here."

With that, he slowly leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips. My heart raced at the possibility of what he will say later. I got so lost in his kisses and our future that I forgot we were moments away from being discovered.

"Thank you for that sweet boy. It was wonderful." With that, Brian pushed me out the door and closed it silently behind him. Still dazed from my orgasm, I slowly made my way into the kitchen.

Standing before Brian's children who were seated at the kitchen table was a smartly dressed, tall woman in her late 30's. She was wearing sunglasses indoors and had a short, asymmetrical blonde bob. Everything about her screamed, "money."

When I walked into the room, conversation halted and the mysterious woman turned to me with a disgusted look on her face.

With her withering stare scanning across my far less scrupulous body, she commanded, "Well, don't just stand there. Tell me who you are and why you're in my home."

"Your home?" I questioned warily. Who was this woman in Brian's home and why did she think she lived there?

Thankfully, Brain chose that moment to walk in behind me from the laundry closet. He would sort out whoever this woman was.

Brian abruptly stopped when he saw the woman standing near the kids. His look of horror did nothing to quell my rising uneasiness.

"Janice. What are you doing here?" Brian could barely spit the words out through thinly veiled confusion and anger.

The woman turned toward Brian with a stare to curdle milk and shouted, "What do you mean? I'm here to see my children! And what is this teen boy doing here? Who even is he and why is he in my house, coming out of the laundry room with you?"

Brian stood and stared. Finally he turned to me and whispered, "I'm sorry" before turning back to the supposed "Janice."

"Janice, this is Lane. I hired him to nanny the children you abandoned. And Lane, this is Janice, my wife."

My entire world fell out below my feet. Did he really just say his wife? The wife he led me to assume had died?? Did he really just tell me he had a living wife after I blew him on a fucking washing machine???

That was all my mind could take. Before I could do anything else, my body collapsed as I fainted to the ground.


12