Thin Resolve Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held my breath, as Brian sucked one in and continued.

"Hayden was hurt really badly but he survived. He broke his leg and was banged up but she didn't manage to kill him. After that though, he left me and he was right to do so. Instead of getting jail time for attempted murder, Janice got a mandatory rehab stint of 6 months while I got full custody of my kids. Though they weren't biologically mine, I legally adopted them and we've lived peacefully until now. I haven't seen Hayden since the day he left the hospital. James says he's okay and has physically recovered but I still live with so much guilt over what happened to him."

Finally Brian was finished talking as the tears started to fall freely from his eyes. I grabbed him and pulled his head onto my chest as I stroked my fingers through his hair. I didn't know what to say except to just be there for him, giving my quiet comforts.

Finally, his tears stopped and we lay quietly, listening to the other breathe. Brian sat up and pulled me with him, placing our foreheads together.

"I'm sorry you got dragged into this, Lane. It was very foolish of me to seduce you in the first place. I really want you to stay on as our nanny but I'll understand if you would like to quit."

I sat ramrod straight and argued, "There's no way I'm leaving you now. I'm not afraid of her, Brian. I made a promise to care for your children and that's what I'm going to do."

Brian

Despite my better judgement, the resolve and bravery in Lanes eyes made me incredibly horny.

After the roller coaster of emotions I went through telling my tale to Lane, I was ready to forget all Janice had put me through yet again.

Leaning forward, I passionately kissed him and pulled his body against mine. Lane responded erratically, trying to push as close to me as he could get.

Ripping my mouth away from his, I felt the shame roll over me. How could I even think about kissing him after reliving what happened to Hayden? Being with him like this would only put him in more danger with Janice.

Lane looked at me with confusion and said, "What's wrong?"

"Lane, me kissing you now is wrong. Me being with you in any way is wrong. I just told you that Janice is dangerous and now I'm putting you in the same position I put Hayden. I can't let her hurt you."

Lane shook his head and said, "When I told you I wasn't scared of her earlier, I meant that. I'm not scared to be here for the children, and I'm not scared to be here with you. Please just give this a chance. We can figure out why she's back tomorrow. We can call your lawyers, call the police, call anybody! But tonight, I need you and you need me."

Those were the last words spoken that night as Lane straddled me and took my mouth under his reign. His tongue stole into my mouth, teasing and tracing, leaving only pleasure in his wake.

My hands clutched his hips as he slowly started to roll his pert ass against my crotch. Soft moans left his mouth when my hands stroked up and down his waist, slowly teasing the band on his pants. When I went to tug them down, he rose off me for a few seconds so I could easily pull them and his underwear off. After he was free of his pants, he whipped his shirt off and I was left with an incredibly naked Lane still rocking his ass into my crotch. His body was so beautiful like this. I couldn't wait to watch him fall apart.

Suddenly, Lane turned around to where his ass was in my face and his head was at my crotch. Shimmying, I helped him pull my pants and underwear down just enough so he could attack my cock into his mouth. My head hit the mattress as he took all of me in one stroke. God, I've never meet a boy who could suck cock like him before.

Realizing that he was doing all the work, I focused my eyes on his ass wiggling in front of me and got to work. I stroked my hands up and down his cheeks, patting his milky globes as he moaned around my cock. The vibrations he sent through my member caused me to buck and grunt, sending more of my cock into his throat. Gagging on my cock, Lane rose a bit off of me while I found his tiny hole.

Eventually I would fuck his beautiful brains out but for today, I would settle with eating him until he comes hands free.

Holding his cheeks far apart, I teased the skin around his hole, nipping and licking until I was breathing hot air on his most sensitive place. Due to the fact that Lane was choking on the cock lodged in his throat, he couldn't beg me with his voice. But he begged me with his muffled whimpers. He begged me with the roll of his hips. He begged me with the clench of his hands on my legs, holding on for dear life as anticipation drove him.

Finally, I gave him what he wanted and was awarded by another gagging moan as I used my tongue to tease his hole open. The boy was so horny, it took less than thirty seconds to work a finger into him. Not wanting to stop to get the lube, I made due with copious amounts of my spit and his precum that had pooled on my stomach.

His whimpers hit a fever pitch as I had two fingers inside of him while I worked his rim with my tongue. Lane was fucking back into me so good, I could tell he was about to lose it. Wanting to put him out of his misery, I quickly located his prostate and punched it to the beat of his breathing.

Without a doubt, the orgasm that followed was the most intense and erotic thing I had ever seen. Lane lost his mind and focus, sitting up straight and riding back on my finger. My cock was abandoned but there wasn't a way he noticed. His moans were hoarse, caused by the treatment of my cock. Come coated my stomach and cock as he came, his orgasm being prolonged by my fingers stroking his button.

As he started to come down, he realized my dick was still hard and waiting for his mouth. He plunged back down as I immediately let my release go into his mouth. There was no way I could keep going after that sexy display. Licking all the come away and into his stomach, Lane turned back around and collapsed next to me, breathing hard.

Holding Lane in my arms, I let us lay in peace for a few minutes before breaking the silence for the first time in a while.

I spoke quietly and said, "This can't happen anymore. Not until I can get rid of Janice for good. I won't risk you. You stay and nanny the children but I wont touch you again until your safe."

Lane looked up at me with sad but understanding eyes. He nodded his head without a word and snuggled back into me, enjoying the only night we were allowed to have.

In the morning, I would stop at nothing, put every plan in place to figure out Janice's motives and expel her from my life. She was leaving one way or another. I not only owed it to my children and myself, but also to the boy in my arms that was slowly stealing my heart.

12