Thin Walls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow I managed to rip my attention away from that sigh and back to Sydney. I pulled her earlobe into my mouth, my hands moving down her back to hold her ass, grinding my cock into her through our clothes.

Releasing her earlobe, I whispered directly into Sydney's ear, "Are you gonna suck my cock in front of my sister?"

She whimpered and nodded.

Keeping my mouth directly next to her ear, I hissed, "Take off my belt." Another nod as I released her hair. She immediately went to work undoing my belt and then sliding my slacks down. When they were down to my ankles, she knelt. She looked up at me as she tugged my underwear down, and my cock literally hit her in the face as it popped up. I heard a gasp from behind Sydney.

Syd smirked but didn't look back. But she did grip my hips and push me, urging me to take a step to the side, turning me so we were side-on to Emma. This ensured the back of Syd's head didn't block the action.

This meant, for the first time since we were toddlers sharing a bath, Emma was looking at my dick. My naked, rock hard dick. She didn't seem repulsed. Quite the contrary, if the look on her face was any indication.

Syd looked up at me, her hands on my hips, and my cock just a few inches from her face. Her mouth opened, her tongue out.

I didn't hesitate, and I gripped the base of my shaft and guided the head into her waiting mouth. Her lips closed around the crown, and her tongue immediately began dancing along the ridge and underside.

I couldn't hold back a sigh as my cock found it's warm, soft home. My head rolled back, and my eyes unfocused. But Sydney grabbed my attention back by sliding her hand down to my balls, caressing and gripping them, and then using that leverage to pull her face forward until her nose hit my pelvis and she could stick out her tongue to touch my balls.

"Jesus. Fucking. Christ." It took me a moment to realize those words weren't spoken by me. I turned to look at Emma, who was squirming in her seat, her legs pressed firmly together.

Sydney pulled back, saliva spilling down her chin, and grinned at Emma. "You like that?"

Emma was breathing heavily, her chest heaving, and her face flush. But her eyes flashed fire and she said, "I do."

Sydney didn't hesitate and turned back to my cock. She slid her tongue down the entire length of the underside of my shaft. From her position, Emma must have gotten a perfect view of Sydney's tongue. And, after a pause, Sydney repeated the motion.

She turned back to Emma. "He loves it when I do that. He also loves this." She gripped my cock and pressed it up towards my torso, and then she leaned in to thoroughly and obscenely lick my balls.

"Oh god," I groaned, and Sydney chuckled. But she didn't stop. She rubbed her face against the underside of my cock and my sack. And she lowered even further to lick at my taint. After she'd realized I loved having my balls sucked, she'd done it often. But this was a new level. She was really putting on a show for Emma.

I hazarded a glance over her way, and found her transfixed on Syd's obscene display. Emma's right hand was rubbing her thigh, and the other was fiddling with the waistband of her pants.

Meanwhile Syd was returning her attention to my cock by licking up from my balls, up the ridge on the underside, to my head. Showing off, she held her hands behind her back as she took my cock in her mouth again.

Her pace was slow and methodical, taking her time to enjoy every inch of me. Her eyes looked up at me, as if they were challenging me. At that moment, I felt like I could read her mind.

I reached down with both hands to grab her hair, and in response she winked at me. That was enough permission as I needed. So I thrust my hips forward.

She gagged, and her eyes flashed. But the look in her eyes said she liked it. And then she moaned, and I could feel the vibrations of her voice travel through my shaft, and up through the rest of my body.

Emma whimpered and my attention snapped to her. Her hand was inside her pants. Her eyes had been fixed on Sydney and my cock, but when I turned our eyes met. Her cheeks were red, and her eyes were glazed. Her mouth was open and she panted. Time seemed to stop for a moment. As I held her gaze, I pulled Sydney forward until her throat was full of my cock. Staring into Emma's eyes, I just held her there. Emma didn't look away and neither did I.

After a few seconds Syd gagged, tapped my thigh, and I released her. She pulled back, gasping and panting, coughing a bit, and saliva poured down her chin and dripped onto her white V-neck.

Emma finally broke eye contact with me, looking down at Sydney who turned to look at my sister. Syd, with her face a mess of saliva and a few tears, couldn't help but grin. And Emma, who'd looked flushed and serious, broke out in a sweet soft giggle. It broke a bit of the tension in the room without deflating the eroticism.

Sydney took a few breaths and then pulled her messy top over her head. She looked back at me as she unclasped her bra, tossed it aside, and threw me a wink. She looked like a porn star, and she was acting like one, too. She leaned forward, grasping my cock, and pressed it against her face. She didn't take it in her mouth, she just rubbed it against her cheeks, over her nose, her forehead. Her gorgeous young skin became slick with saliva and precum. She moaned as she worshipped my cock.

We could both hear Emma panting a few feet away, but we kept our eyes locked on each other. Sydney was clearly getting very into this particularly obscene porn star act. Her eyes were alive, her breath was quick. I could feel her arousal.

She released my cock, which stood straight and proud, a bead of precum at the head. She turned to Emma. "I fucking love your brother's cock." Emma sharply took in a breath, her eyes flashing between Syd and the object of her affection.

Then Syd grabbed my cock by the base and thrust her face forward, twisting her fist as she bobbed her head. I recognized this move as the one she did when she was really trying to get me off. I'd figured she wouldn't want me to pop too early in the night, but apparently she had other plans.

I groaned as Sydney worked my cock like an instrument. She knew my cock like no other woman did, and she was showing off. Her free hand came up to cup and squeeze my balls. She gagged and slurped, her moans vibrating my very core. For a moment I forgot Emma was even there.

And then I heard her whisper, "Oh fuck." The softest sound, followed by a sweet, angelic moan. The sound reminded me of the situation we were in. The impossible, obscene, practically illicit situation.

That did it. My cock throbbed in Syd's mouth. I rolled my head back and groaned to the ceiling. And the floodgate's opened. Syd pulled back so only my head was between her lips as she stroked the shaft. Her moans and Emma's intermingled in the quiet room. My mind went blank as my muscles tightened and spasmed.

When I opened my eyes I saw my sister, her hand still in her pants, but not moving. Her face flushed, her deep breaths and rapid heartbeat jiggling her breasts in that ridiculously tight top. We just looked at each other for a long moment.

And then Syd grabbed both of our attention when she pulled off my cock and opened her mouth. She hadn't swallowed a drop of my cum, not yet at least. She showed me, then Emma, a thick pool of pearly white cum, swirling over her tongue. She looked at Emma as she closed her mouth and swallowed, then opened her mouth again to display a clean, pink tongue.

"Oh fuck..." I sighed as I felt my legs get weak. I stumbled over to the couch and fell back, my nude ass landing on the cushion as I caught my breath. My half hard cock was on display but I did nothing to hide hit.

For a moment no one knew what to say. Candles flickered, the music hummed, and the three of us panted. Unsurprisingly it was Syd who moved first. She looked with a smirk at my exhausted face as she stood up. "I'm not done with you yet stud."

She went over to the kitchen and grabbed a chair from the table. The scene was odd: my topless girlfriend, face slick with saliva, carrying a chair as my flushed sister and myself, in obscene Pooh Bear cosplay, watched.

But Syd was unfazed. "Emma, why don't you come watch your brother eat me out til he's ready to go again?" Emma gasped, but Syd just walked casually with the chair into our bedroom.