All Comments on 'Things Happen at Weddings Ch. 04'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmm, good one going.

Maybe Ryan and maddie can do magic together. Father-daughter taboo will be extremely hot.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

It's clear that the mentally degenerate fans will applaud. But what do you expect from the mentally handicapped? Men who allow their wives to fuck other men are mentally ill individuals in dire need of psychological help. Of course they will deny it, but that is exactly why they urgently need help. Women who take advantage of this dilemma and become whores are just selfish sluts who never loved their men. And authors who write about this sick behavior should do some research in scientific forums, then they would know what crap they are spouting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry but Another faithmen has arrived.

Got into sex stories forum lecturing about faith ...LOL

lamb2001lamb2001over 1 year ago

Thank you for this story. I love the web of characters you’ve created, with so many possibilities, and so many fun twists. Please keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@mattenw - I get it man, I hate it when I accidentally read 4 chapters of a clearly labeled cuckold story, and then come to find it has elements of cuckolding! Such a bait and switch. And worst of all, someone might think I'm some kind of deviant who likes this kind of stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another great chapter, wish they were a bit longer. it's so great that the ex gets to use his tongue for oral with no relief not having the key. Alex needs to surprise her best friend about (his daughter) by bring her in to the loop about her father wearing her chastity cage and holding the key..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

god i hope Alex connect with his ex and has her do some face setting on her cuckold..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

waiting for the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...