All Comments on 'Things Mermaid Tails Can't Do'

by KathrynLocksley

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Incredibly imaginative. Loved it.

Sequels?

MLJ

DutchMafiaDutchMafia9 months ago

This was a take on femdom that I never imagined. Fun!

sensualinguasensualingua9 months ago

It's not very mean or dark: he was hoist with his own petard, the author of his deserved downfall.

As always, an imagination which surprises, evolving a special femdom dynamic narrative. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So is the whole lore of the story that people brought to orgasm by mermaids are turned into mermaids. Mermaids can't self pleasure, but other people who used to be mermaids help bring men (who only care about their pleasure and not the women's) to the mermaids to finally pass on their curse. And then those men are placed into fish tanks so that they can never bring a women to orgasm and get rid of the curse.

Pretty cool story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Clearly the winner! I loved this, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKathrynLocksley@KathrynLocksley
Hi, I’m Kathy, writer of tantalizing erotic tales, and I’m thrilled to get to share my dirty, kinky, sometimes bizarre imagination with you. I’m a huge geek, so my stories range from real-world fantasies about adorkable everyday people conquering their hangups, to wild sexcapa...