All Comments on 'Third Girl'

by enbiji

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MigbirdMigbird8 months ago

Absolutely hilarious — alliterations memorable.

toesucker1toesucker18 months ago

Brilliant. Your prose is fantastic. Give us more stories.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland8 months ago

Even wilder than the plot is the language of the narrator (Jasmine) and her pal Trish. There's a manic inventiveness to the language that can make a reader's head spin. And if you like stories about well-bred young ladies with good manners and polite speech ... well, perhaps something by Jane Austen would be a better choice. Somehow, "Third Girl" stops short of actual obscenity, but not by much. By the end I was feeling dizzy ... but I do like the story a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It makes your head spin even more if you read her other stuff and learn she chose this idiom for artistic expression. She changes her language faster than I change my underwear.

toesucker1toesucker17 months ago

DAMN the haters on this site for downvoting this story. WTF?

Don't be discouraged -- PLEASE write more stories.

BTW I love your poetry (now that I've read it)! You could have a career as a lyricist for Cardi B.

Dadbod1995Dadbod199515 days ago

This was one of the few times I was aroused and laughing my ass off at the same time. Thank you

lovecraft68lovecraft689 days ago

Serious stars sincerely surrendered for the great alliteration in the tag line. Stan Lee would be proud.

Fun and sexy little piece. Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userenbiji@enbiji
Black Barbie in a White Ken world. If you want to know me, read my poetry. ONE OF THOSE MOMENTS by enbiji It was one of those moments, when she looked in my eyes She parted her lips and I parted my thighs My first sapphic taste and I lost all control Seduced by a beauty who ...