This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was unusual. I'd anticipated him calling me upstairs. He came down and led me around the shop checking my work, making a point of showing me any areas where I hadn't swept or mopped correctly.

"Not good enough David," he told me. I apologised feeling like I was being reprimanded. "It's no use apologising for shoddy work David," he barked. "It simply won't do. Get upstairs and stand in front of my desk. I'll be up shortly."

I did as he asked and waited at his desk. I wasn't sure if this was a prelude to sex or a genuine problem, so I was nervous. A few minutes later he arrived and sat down behind the desk. "I don't pay you for poor work David. When I ask you to do a job I expect it done properly," he told me. I apologised again saying I'd do better in future. Despite my fear I was already erect.

He began writing something in a file on his desk. "Strip," he ordered. I looked at him, hesitating. He looked up at me and repeated the order loudly "STRIP."

I took my shoes and socks off, followed by my shirt and trousers. He continued to write in the file without looking up. I folded then put my clothes on the chair and remembered to adopt the display position. With that simple command and the act of stripping I was in "that space"

My erection rock hard and precum already beginning to leak, I stood there waiting for him to look up. When he did he told me that at least I'd managed to get that right. I watched him look me up and down. "I see you've kept yourself shaven David," he said. "However, I don't remember telling you to shave your body completely." I explained briefly what had happened at swimming club, leaving out the part about coach. "Clever lad. We don't want anyone realising what a dirty show off cocksucker you are do we" he stated.

He leaned back in his chair and asked me how many spots I'd missed when cleaning. I couldn't remember but I thought it was about 5. "No David. You missed 7 areas," he told me. "By my reckoning that's 7 hand spanks followed by 7 strokes of my belt. Now get over the desk."

I took up the same position as last week while he stood up and moved behind me. I could feel my precum oozing out and my cock throbbing. He turned me on so much. This turned me on so much. This control. This exposure. He knew it. I knew it.

I felt him run his hands up my legs to my buttocks. His hands caressed and kneaded my cheeks before pulling them wide open to expose my anus. I never failed to feel embarrassed when he did that and it never failed to excite me. It always felt like complete exposure, the one area that shouldn't be displayed.

Then the spanks hit me hard. One on each cheek until he'd completed the 7. He had hard hands. The spanks genuinely hurt but the pain just made my cock harder and leak profusely. I could feel my cheeks burn.

"Spread your legs David," he told me. I did so, as wide as I could. "Good lad," he said "I want to watch your cock and balls bouncing when I belt you." I heard him unbuckle his thick brown belt and felt long string of precum drip from my aching erection. I gripped the edges of his desk.

The first strike made me yelp out loud. Both cheeks immediately stung and in that position I could feel my cock and balls swinging. God it hurt! God it was wonderful! There was a pause while he let the pain sink in. Then the second as hard as first, followed by a pause. He continued until he'd delivered all 7. My buttocks felt like they were on fire. My eyes were streaming tears and the pain was deeply intense, but head was somewhere else. Like I was in another place, yet at the same time I was acutely aware of everything. I could feel the cool air clinging to the heat of my cheeks. I could feel my cock so hard it threatened to burst, a constant stream of precum flooding out.

I felt his hand gently caress each cheek. Even that light touch made me jump in pain. "Lets round it up to an even 10," I heard him say as if I was dreaming.

"You're a dirty," Thwack! "Show off," Thwack! "Cocksucker," Thwack! He told me with each strike. These last strokes were much harder than the first batch, making physically jump with each impact.

I was sobbing now. Openly crying, but it was crying with joy. I'd never felt such release. Pain had turned to a pleasure I couldn't understand. My whole body was shivering, shaking with ecstasy. I couldn't move I was so weak. I just lay there.

"Tell me what you are David," he said.

"I'm a dirty, show off cocksucker," I told him. Saying the words out loud seemed to reinforce them as the truth. Right then I wanted to be anything Phillip wanted me to be.

"Whenever I ask you what you are, that will be your answer David," he told me.

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter......

12