This is not a Love Story Ch. 04

Story Info
What happens if you fall in love with a dominant girl?
2.6k words
4.35
2.9k
1

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS IS NOT A LOVE STORY Ch 04.

What if you fall in love with a dominant girl?

Warning: This chapter contains no sex, but it is important for the storyline. The next chapters will contain plenty of sex.

*** LATE AUGUST ***

For the last week of August, Sandra had rented a villa near Marbella. Denise would spend a few days with her parents and then fly back with them. I would stay one night and then drive back to Eindhoven to be on time for the university introduction week. At least, that was the plan.

We drove back from Tarifa to Marbella in the morning. Jonas and Red followed us in their rental car. In Marbella, Sandra and Aron greeted us. They were genuinely happy to have their daughter back, and Denise radiated. For security reasons, Chris and Jean also stayed with Sandra and Aron.

We had a fun day. First, we all went to a beach restaurant for lunch. It must have been some sight. Petite Sandra, who seems to be the boss in these cases, is in front of the tall Aron, followed by four huge guys (Jonas, Red, Chris, and Jean), one beautiful girl, and me.

We spent the afternoon on the beach, doing all kinds of beach games. We played beach tennis (they all sucked at it), volleyball (something Aron and Denise were good at), and went swimming, to beat the heat. Aron had hired a speedboat with a 'Banana'. The Banana is a large banana-shaped floating device and can take ten people. The speedboat pulls the Banana through the open water. Every time the speedboat corners too fast, the Banana capsizes, throwing everyone on it in the water, which is already funny. When I hit the water, being light and used to the open water due to windsurfing, I can get back on the Banana. When you're a bodybuilder like Red, you can't. But if you try to pull Red out of the water, you will end up in the water yourself again. And we needed to pull Red back on the Banana every time the Banana capsizes. It was hilarious, and we had all tears of laughter.

After the beach, we hit the bar. Sandra and Denise had Sangria, Aron some white wine, Jonas, Red and me non-alcoholic beer, Jean sparkling water, and Chris some beer. Normally Chris didn't drink alcohol so this was his holiday too. I wanted to stay sober because I had to drive for the next three days. After a few more rounds, we went to a restaurant. After dinner, we went back. Jonas and Red stayed back in town.

'The Villa' came with staff, and they had a campfire burning. We were all in a good mood. Sandra and Denise sat close together, talking. Chris and Jean were discussing Formula One. Aron was drinking more wine. All relaxed and in a holiday mood. The non-alcoholic beer made me go to the toilet.

When I returned from the toilet, the scenery was almost the same, except for one thing. Aron had a line of coke in front of him. I was disgusted. He took it and saw my look.

"What?"

The mood instantaneously changed. I didn't react, but my face gave it away. Aron had been drinking wine during lunch, at the beach, at the bar, during dinner, and now at the Villa.

"What? It enhances the mood."

I still didn't react.

More aggressively, "Don't be such a spoilsport. Why don't you try it yourself, it won't kill you."

"Maybe, but it ruins people and their families."

"Bullshit, more and more people treat coke the same as alcohol."

"Both are bad, but coke is illegal for a reason."

Getting angrier, "Don't be like that. Don't patronize me."

"Am I not entitled to my own opinion?"

Aron, really angered now, "You little fuck. With your arrogant attitude."

Now Sandra also started shouting against Aron, "Aron, stop it, keep your drunken mouth shut!"

Aron shouted to Sandra and me, "You don't get to tell me what I can or can't do."

Jean desperately tried to defuse the situation, "Guys, come on. We had a fun day. Don't ruin it."

Chris started to interfere, "Mark, you can't talk to Aron like that. Show some respect to the man."

I responded, "Respect?" and pointed to Aron's nose, "To him?"

Denise shouted, "You're our guest. Start behaving as one. Don't be an ass!"

Me shouting back at her, in anger, "Well, maybe an ass, but at least I'm not a coke using drugs dealer."

Aron, obviously not used to drinking, was suddenly waving a gun. Jean immediately acted and wrestled Aron. He managed to take the gun from him.

In normal circumstances, I would have been terrified. I had never seen a real gun. However, I kept going, shouting to Sandra, "Your promise, made in January, not to worry about Aron isn't worth shit, is it?"

Denise was now shouting to me, "Keep your big mouth shut!"

I got so angry, went to our room, got my stuff, and walked back. I kept walking to my Volvo, got in, started the car, and put the gearbox in D. The gate was still open for the return of Jonas and Red. Chris knocked on my window, and I opened it.

"You little shit. You know I fucked Denise during Carnival, don't you? With her landing strip and cute mole next to it."

I wasn't taking the bait. I've experienced Jean, and Chris is worse. He could rip my head off in under thirty seconds.

"Then you better step up your game. Because Denise came back to me for more fucking."

Chris, being a pure sportsman, not used to alcohol, and had too much, took a swing at me. Luckily for me, due to the alcohol and me in the car with the window only partially open, he missed. But I had to stop him. I grabbed his arm with my right hand. Six weeks of windsurfing and holding the sail had made my arm muscles strong, at least for holding on. Gearbox still in D, gate open, holding Chris, and pressing the gas pedal. With my left hand, I steered close to the open gate. Chris fell. I saw the gate approaching and let him go. I pressed the pedal again, the turbo roared, and I was on my way.

Adrenaline kept me driving for a few more hours before I stopped at a parking lot and slept in the car.

*** SEPTEMBER ***

The ride back took only two days. I had already driven a part of it on Wednesday night, arriving in Eindhoven late Friday night. I was fuelled by angry emotions. It would give me time for laundry and preparing for 'Introduction Week' next week.

Denise and I hadn't had any contact during these two days. Back at what we did previously, we stopped communicating. During the trip, I had time to think things through. Like what will it be for Denise and me to be together in the long run? I wanted a family myself, having kids and a dog, but what would it be with a drug-dealing grandfather?

"Daddy, can we visit grandma and grandpa?"

"Not today, Grandpa is a special guest of the Dutch Government and can't have visitors."

Fuck.

I felt Denise had let me down. It should have been us against the world. But during the argument, she chose her dad. I should have kept my mouth shut and shown respect. That's not who I am. But I also loved her and missed her terribly. All mixed up emotions.

On Saturday afternoon, I sent her a text wishing her a good flight. No reaction. On Saturday evening, I sent Denise another text, asking her if she had a good flight. Still no reaction.

***

Eindhoven University is international oriented. All colleges are in English, and it attracts many international students. It is for the benefit of all high tech in the area and to increase the highly educated workforce. Over fifty percent drop out the first year. They find the study too difficult.

The university is both academic and highly competitive. For instance, they've won the World Cup Robot Football 'Robocup' seven times.

During introduction week at the university, we were all assigned to our study groups. My group consisted of two Bulgarian guys, a Chinese guy, a Cypriot girl, and me. Many activities took place on campus, ending with a festival on Friday. Students have to learn about the city (not for me) and to get to know each other. We had to rely on each other.

On Wednesday, I received a text from Denise, "We need to talk."

Although I should have stayed with my study group, I took my bicycle to Denise. When I paddled through her street, I noticed Aron's SUV. It made me suspicious, and I called Denise.

"Is it only the two of us?"

"Yes, and Aron. You can apologize to him."

"Denise, I have nothing to apologize for to someone waving a gun at me."

"Don't be an ass."

"No, Denise, I won't."

I turned my bicycle around and went back to my study group. If we wanted to make it, then we needed to be equal partners. Apologizing won't level the playing field. I love her, miss her, and hate her. She should have chosen me.

On Saturday, I sent a text, "Can we talk? Only the two of us. Miss you."

Immediately, I got a text back, "Omw."

Thirty minutes later, I heard Aron's SUV roaring in the street. I texted, "Only us not, with Aron!"

Denise responded, "Is important. Need to clear the air."

"Sorry, forgot, have to attend a funeral now," and fled.

I got a sophisticated answer, "You little shithead."

***

University had started and took my full attention. Let me correct some romantic views of studying a serious study at Eindhoven University. If you're an ordinary guy like me, you have to put all your energy into it. Side job? Forget it. Hobbies, sports? No time. Drinking much beer with fellow students? In your dreams. When you want to succeed.

Denise and I were still not communicating. Risking I would meet her at the gym, I went downstairs. The system rejected my entry. The reason given by the reception: 'Suspended due to harassing a fellow female member.'

Jean walked up to me, "Mark, you have to solve this mess with Denise."

"Jean, this is bullshit, and you know it. I've never harassed Denise. Only seduced her with her consent."

"Hey Casanova, wake up! Did you think you seduced her? Who do you think owns this gym and this building? Who do you think granted your application for the apartment while those apartments have a long waiting list of over two years? Who do you think put a fake discount code in your mailbox, hoping you would bite? She was nervous as hell whether you would attend. Who do you think assigned me as your trainer to check you out? Adjusted her training schema to yours. Get real."

Normally, I'm quite sharp, only this time the pennies started to drop slowly, fuck.

Another text to Denise, "Banned from the gym. Stick and carrot didn't work? Had to add bullying?"

"You know what to do. I'm waiting for you."

The following week, I subscribed to the gym at the university campus.

The lack of communication went on for weeks. I missed Denise and felt terrible. I had fallen in love with her and couldn't turn those feelings off. Somehow, we couldn't bridge our gap. I wanted her to choose me. If I folded now, we weren't going to be equal partners. That is not a relationship I could live in. She was stubborn as hell, and I didn't understand her motives. All I know is that in one month, we went from an all-time high to an all-time low.

Another text example: "Lunch?" "Sure, did you lose the loser babysitter?" "Asshole."

I sent her a birthday congratulations card and flowers but got no response.

*** OCTOBER ***

It had been a long college day. Our little study group went for a pizza. We discussed today's college when Denise entered, steaming white with anger. Someone had seen me and notified her.

In Dutch, "Replaced me already? A new year, a new girlfriend?"

She mentioned the poor Cypriot girl who didn't understand a thing.

"Denise, don't be ridiculous. These people are my study group."

But she had already walked out.

One of the Bulgarian guys asked, "Girlfriend?"

"Yes, or ex-girlfriend, I'm not quite sure."

He nodded. The Chinese guy took my pizza and ate that one, too.

***

Two days later, I was walking out of my apartment when my heart broke.

Four used and filled condoms taped to the front door, and a note next to it, 'Don't need you to have fun.'

Denise had trashed it all. Our common dreams, the family and kids we would have, the dog, the happy life we would live. All gone. I sat down and cried for hours. Of what we had and what we lost. Of what we could have and wouldn't have. This was the end, no more Denise.

After the crying, I pulled myself together, went to the hardware store, and bought the largest wire cutter available. I cut the ring Denise gave me in March in half, taped both halves next to the condoms, and added a note: 'You're right.' I sent a picture of it to Denise.

Five days later, I got an official termination of my apartment lease agreement. I had to leave within a month. Tenants have a solid legal position, but I was as empty as a deflated balloon, and I didn't have any fight in me left.

I arranged another room with someone who had already quit his Masters. One room for a bed, desk and everything, shared kitchen, and bathroom. I hired commercial storage for my windsurf gear. Both Bulgarian guys helped me move. While moving, my new roommate watched television:

NEWSFLASH

"The Police and Justice Department have hacked and taken over control of the Sky ECC servers. Criminals use these to send and receive encrypted messages. We are investigating these messages. Interpol and the department expect further arrests soon."

I thought about Aron and the encrypted phone he wanted me to have last January.

*** NOVEMBER ***

The emotional pain was overwhelming. I felt miserable, heartbroken, and unhappy. I even stopped masturbating. Previously, Denise had been a part of my masturbating fantasies, but now she was blocking them.

I had spent all my time on my studies, yet the results of the first terms were not good. It would take ages to complete my Master.

Due to the lack of time, I hadn't spent much time in the gym and was getting out of shape.

Here I was, living in a small room, alone, and my study was going nowhere. What was I doing, could I finish my Master, and why would I stay in Eindhoven?

It was time to reassess my life.

*** DECEMBER ***

The six-month employment contract is signed, I quit university, and I'm starting to work for the company in Germany where I did my internship. I will start early in the new year. There are only some small things left to wrap up.

My roommate was watching television, as always:

NEWSFLASH

"New developments in the Sky ECC case. The public prosecutor announced new arrests in the fight against illegal drugs."

Aron and Denise were on TV, handcuffed, and held in police custody.

"Look at that chick," my roommate said, "she's hot!"

I obviously never told him about Denise and me.

"Yeah, but how would it be to have him as your father-in-law..."

***

To be continued.