All Comments on 'This Is What I Want. Right?'

by DontJudgeMe

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
way to long

Could have been shorter. not bad story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

This was quite believable, though I have my doubts that Katie wasn’t irreversibly changed from the experience and that Tom is over his cuck fantasies. Maybe that will be revealed in a sequel. I was definitely shaking with excitement by the story’s end and admittedly was hoping she wouldn’t take the pill. Looking forward to reading more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WAY too long.

I mean 9 pages too long. Did you bother to proof read this or did you just mean to throw in a ton of filler? Not even a great editor saves this mess. You've got nothing original, clever or entertaining here. It's neither sexy or erotic. Is his wife really willing to risk her health and her life to fulfill some stupid, hair brain idea her husband has? Or is he just a delusional pimp? The story was bad, but you made it worse when you make the main characters dumber than rocks and gave them dialogue not even a horny teenager would utter. UGH!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Could have been written

On a single sheet of TP, if we could still find some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Read

It’s always a balancing act writing about hotwife vs cuckolding fantasies. J267’s stories never start with the protagonist seeking humiliation or belittling, his stories come about through circumstances. Like how would you react if you found yourself in these situations. So you’ve taken the cuckold fantasy to a more “realistic” scenario. Very enjoyable read

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 4 years ago
A very good read.

Not usually a fan of cuckold stories as they are more unrealistic than anything but this was pretty good.

However, what middle aged couple goes dancing at a club on a regular basis? And if she was able to reject her husbands advances on her ass, fuck two guys in her home when she thought her husband was gone, sneak around on him, then I wonder how long before she’ll be cheating on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Willing cuckoldry Garbage

No way I'm going to read thirteen pages of cuckoldry hot wife trash. Tags and comments said it all. I'm with 26thNC on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No doubt the pimp whore lovers will favor this.

But for a good story that holds one interest this one didn't meet it's mark. Cuckolds who want to turn their wives into whores don't make good reading for the normal male. Now for the pimps and humiliating cuckold lovers this is just up their alley. Watch the sewer rats crawl out of the slime for this one.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 4 years ago

Wow.

That was a whole novella. Tough in spots, but that made it a great story with a flawed, very real protagonist. Good read!

Rawraw25Rawraw25about 4 years ago
Great story

Thanks DontJudgeMe, great story, kept us all guessing right to the end how things would turn out between Tom and Katie. Looking forward to your next story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really?

I've known couples like that, and it NEVER turns out well. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The author writes well technically, but the cuck/hotwife themes are terribly over done. 13 pages of that is indigestible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't want to be judged, don't post your twisted fantasies and allow comments

Grow up. If you actually have a wife, expect her to lose all respect for you as a man let alone as a husband. Oh, I know you think i am just judgemental and unenlightened. Whatever. You will eventually end up either alone or with a wife who.finds you disgusting. It happens. Women want to be desired and craved. They want to feel cherished and protected. Some loser weirdo who beats off in the corner while their wife gets plowed by someone else doesn't quality. All your arguments thay its a true demonstration of love is laughable. You don't care about their pleasure. That is your go to defense mechanism. Its an argument created to protect your facade. You are a pimp and you are addicted to live porn.

THAT is why your wife is disgusted with you. You are pathetic. Stop watching porn, get therapy and for fucks sake, be a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nope

Not in the same league as j267 this was just ,trashy and sickening

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bravo

Wonderfully written. All the cuckold themes and characters. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you!

Well written with some good emotion. Yes, it goes a little to far over the top to fall in the believable category, but it is the author's story and it's a fiction site. I like the fact they agree to stop.

houstonbicouplehoustonbicoupleabout 4 years ago
Thank you!

Ignore the naysayers. Good story. Loved the length.

My wife and I have had some situations like this except I was always there and always sucked off her lovers.

And one of our children is my best friend's seed.

More, please!

Forest18cForest18cabout 4 years ago
Too long

I liked the story but it was just too long to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This story is my life!

I can't believe how this story so closely resembles my life. I pushed my wife to cuck me and she reluctantly did. She loved the sex with better lovers but wouldn't admit it. She started fucking behind my back and I found out. I was hurt and turned on.

She still fucks other guys, but now she tells me everything.

I hope she never stops fucking big hard cocks!

DexMandrakeDexMandrakeabout 4 years ago
A Refreshing Talent in Online Erotica

Bravo!!! I, for one, loved the length and pacing of this story. Each character was fleshed-out nicely (so to speak) and the two main characters actually had intriguing emotional arcs! That's very rare to see in computer erotica. This is WAY better than the wham-bam stories with one-dimensional cardboard characters. Also, in the prologue, the author said that his wife helped him edit and was very supportive. Is that HOTor what!!! I would love to learn more about their creative process!

tameez1985tameez1985almost 4 years ago
Awesome story!!!

This series should continue. Keep mark in the loop. It was a great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
she broke the rules

she cheated and lied and what is worse he let her. Neither can trust each other so they are really in a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequel Needed

I liked this story. I liked it a lot despite, or maybe because of, liberally borrowed elements of J267's story "Igniting the Tinder of Lust", which is one of my favorites on this site. Still, the ending was too quick and pat. I don't buy it. Too many unanswered questions like "what's she going to do about her piercing?" And it's hard to believe that she snuck off to be with Mark six times in two weeks and now she is going to stop? Easy to say the day after but with the magnitude of the orgasms described here I gotta believe she's gonna be, as she said, "easier to tempt" when she has gone without for a month or two. This definitely needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wonderful

this story was wonderful

I see you covered as many possible scenarios in on story which took a lot of effort

this made for a great read please keep it up

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
G.A.F.

It is unfortunate that these mutants reproduced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is is one of greatest stories I've read from this genre. And NEEDS to be continued. 2020 has been a rough year, but quality writing like this makes it slightly more tolerable. Hope you continue this masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
True to life

This story captured the grittiness, jealously, turmoil and lust that can and usually does come with and from a cuckold relationship. Keep sharing your stories and keep them honest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Strong writing

"Tinder" was liberally referenced but this story was strong and original. The ending was abrupt as others have noted. Occasionally, sentences were overly cumbersome and could have been streamlined. But overall, a good read and a strong five. Do it again.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

I liked the path and the bravery to not bow the the hordes. It seems every story here ends with the Vick being a marshmallow or the bitch getting crucified. It was long yes but well worth it in the end

Hiram325Hiram325almost 3 years ago

Good grief... what kind of "man" wants a cum dumpster for a wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i would have no more desire to have sex with that slut than I do to pop a stranger's used chewing gum into my mouth. Neither one would ever happen. He gave her a chance to show her true nature and it proved to be not a pretty sight.

Run, Forest, run!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You really are a pretty intelligent author, thanks for the happy ending, I kept reading hoping Tom would come to his senses. She was definitely too good for him during that period of their relationship. Most of the story just made me sad, I don’t quite understand cuckold stories, thanks all the best

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

As J267 is one of my favourite authors on Literotica I was inevitably drawn to read this yarn which is an attempt to emulate his style. The author has done a pretty good job, but he has not quite reached the summit to which J267 still holds. J267 excels at communicating the erotic angst felt by a cuckolded husband when his wife is cheating, especially when he is not quite sure if he has been told the truth, a lie, or a partial truth. Nothing is black and white with J267, it is all shades of grey. DontJudgeMe has done a pretty good job with this story which is loosely based upon J267's 'Igniting the Tinders of Lust' series. I would have preferred less sodomy (rarely used by J267), dispensing with the weasel character in the last tryst, and also if the wife had spent a full night with her lover (why did he have to leave in the middle of the night?). For me, it would have been better if the lover was the social equal of the husband rather than a low life scumbag, as this would give the husband something to fret about. Overall it was a good story which I enjoyed. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1*

juderboyjuderboyabout 2 years ago

Well written. I will never understand men who want their wife to fuck others. Back when I was in college I became involved with two different couples. Turns out, the first couple, the husband was bi and he was more interested in seeing my cock than me fucking his wife. He eat my cream pies and sucked my cock clean each night. But I understood him. The second husband had a 3” dick and was afraid of losing his wife. She loved him, but needed my 10” dick. But I understood both men. The second saw his small dick as a curse that he didn’t want to pass on to his kids. So I knocked the wife up 3 times before I was done with college. All three were boys. Oh, I found out much much later that she started fucking her boys when they got a bit older. But a straight husband and one with a normal cock wanting his wife to fuck around, I just don’t understand it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

But can she be trusted? She lied him from the fking start. Whatever she is telling the truth or not, that will be the end of a marriage.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 2 years ago

A great addition to the genre. Nice slow pacing, going from full reluctance to submissive slut. What makes this story a cut above is the going behind the back helpless out of control actions of the wife - a cuckhold’s greatest fear AND turn on. He’s pretty dense for not catching on after all the furtive texts and late nights working, but that just lets things degenerate. The wife is addicted: she would not cut off cold Turkey, like asserted at the end, but would be some serious and long term intervention.

RocketMan12RocketMan12almost 2 years ago

Stupid ending ,lying slut and a pussy husband

Cuck4lifeCuck4lifeover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this story. Not so much the interjection of Pat at the end but the rest was amazing.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Life doesn't happen like this. Sorry about the fantasy

RaixenRaixenover 1 year ago

Please more stuff like this. Long Stories too if you can. This was an amazing read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think your story tells what happens in most couples who try the cuck life.in the man head it is exciting.. But jealousy takes over and I imagine destroying a lot of good marriages. My first wife and I did a threesome with a guy she worked with,I watched her cum really good with him. Then I would ask her what they do at work.she said they just share a kiss sometimes.my jealousy kicked in big time and my imagination. Never trusted her after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Her well used cunt would no longer have any appeal. Heaven forbid that she take off her panties anywhere nearby. The stench would no doubt be overwhelming. Give the slut a case of Massengill and send her on her way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it, although it could have used an editor and proofreader. For example, he tells the wife to call him a cuck, and she does. But how does a wife who's never heard of cuckolding before know what "cuck" means? I'm not trying to be hyper-critical, but there were enough errors (spelling, etc) to comment on. That said, thank you for a very hot story.

Volume51Volume51about 1 year ago

Great fantasy but not altogether realistic. Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes it was a great story, love how they got into it, how she was reluctant, a similar story but maybe with wife finding a semi-nice guy, strong but a little more respectful. And maybe another woman

My wife and I have a similar relationship, but our love has never been so deep

Smokenmirrors512Smokenmirrors512about 1 year ago

Phenomenal. There are many J267-inspired stories on Literotica, but my friend, you not only stood toe to toe, you brought a fresh craft, story and voice to this site. Thank you. I’m a huge fan.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the best cautionary tales ever written on here.

AhboomAhboom7 months ago

Freaking hell, this is one of my favourite story now. That whole scene at Mark's place was too damn sexy and erotic For him to go rescue her there only to watch as Mark got her ass and wait on them to finish.

Even though you said it'd be a long story it didn't feel like it, 13 page is too short we need a part 2. And perhaps more.

You write well. I liked that Tom and Katie were such a solid couple but it was realistic that she kinda stepped out by lying to him. I could tell in the beginning of the story that Tom was pushing Katie kinda hard to go along with his fantasy, so wasn't surprised that she went behind his back after that first time, so I'm glad that you tied that together and paid off that plot.

It wasn't a straight forward 5 minute wank story, the ups and downs made it so much hotter. And all the teasing elements.. like when she recounted to Tom about Mark fucking in her car, or her teasing about shaving her pussy and doing things for Mark's preference and telling Tom to make him feel 'aroused jealousy', and telling Tom that Mark prefers to use his big dick to 'get the job done' those small things make it very erotic and you know just how to incorporate them in the story at the right time with the right dialogue.

Personally I don't like the age difference when the bull/bf is very young compared to the couple, I prefer when it's the same age as the couple and even better when it's an acquaintance or friend of the husband, etc. But that's a personal preference.

I do feel like there should be a part two though. Some things felt like were left unresolved. Would she continue denying him he ass in favour of Mark for example. F*ck one part is not enough

5/5

Neal40Neal404 months ago

The wife and I loved this. There are three authors we follow, j267, avidreadern0ovicewriter, and now yours. Thanks for all the hard work that I know you put into writing this.

seacuckseacuck3 months ago

What a story, thank you for writing it. It took me a couple times reading it to get all the way through because it brought up so many memories. Certain aspects of this story lined up perfectly with our life. The angst that was felt is real. Also the aspect of suddenly something happening where all the excitement of experiencing this together suddenly stopped and the half truths and lies started. Even when they did not have to. She had my full support. Thank you again for the story, clearly I am not the only one that has experienced this.

Offler79Offler793 months ago

A really good story. It had a really good start, it had emotional turmoil. The mid-end of the story was not nice to read, the way that she drowned herself in that toxic relationship was hard to read. I really thought this will end very bad, I steeled myself to accept the end, but they were able to find a way to stay together which made me really happy. Now knowing that it will end in a good way I am probably more able to read the hard parts, so I guess I will read it once more and enjoy it a bit more this time.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story that had twists and turns to keep it interesting. All I could think of was what her pussy would be like after the other guy worked her over. For me theres nothing as hot and nasty as finding out what another mans huge dick has done to my wife pussy. I love hearing her being turned into a submissive slut as he makes her orgasm again and again, unable to control herself and letting him have what he wants.

It makes me feel embarrassed and ashamed when he’s done using her. I’ve let another man take my wife and we’ll always know that he could do it again. I know she’ll try to stop him but if he pushes he’ll own her.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

She will never be able to go back to how it was and neither will her husband. She’s been broken in and has a taste for huge cocks that will never really go away. She liked being turned into a slut and being dominated by a stronger man and she knows her husband will lets it happen again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDontJudgeMe@DontJudgeMe
Hey. I'm a guy from Denmark, Europe who enjoys reading and writing erotic short stories (perhaps a bit too much...). Feed-back is very appreciated. Ego-stroking feed-back ("Great story!" e.g.) and concrete suggestions ("the last scene was a bit of a turn-o...