This Is What I Want. Right?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mhm..." he growled down at her and caressed her wild, golden hair. Keeping eye-contact with him, she slowly withdrew her lips until they no longer touched him but instead let her tongue wash over his dick-head, teasing his sensitive spots. She had her fun with this for a while before she opened her mouth and sucked his pole in again. She slid down its wide length until her expression changed from teasing enjoyment to stubborn discomfort, then she withdrew a little before forcing herself back down again, soon bobbing her head up and down his long prick. She did her best to take as much as possible, trying to get a little more cock into her mouth with each down-stroke. Her gagging and laboured breathing filled the room, interrupted now and then only by Mark's groans.

He soon seemed to lose what little patience he had and started thrusting his monster into her. Katie was caught unprepared and gagged loudly, but Mark wouldn't let her pull off. With a grip in her beautiful hair, he held onto her and allowed her only to retreat a bit, so she could breathe a little easier. Then he pushed her head down again, while pushing his dick into her, and it didn't take long before his hard-handed method had her taking a good deal more cock into her mouth than she had voluntary. "Hell yeah," the man in the corner encouraged, his nasal voice had taken on a hoarse quality that made him sound even more perverted, "fuck her throat. Fuck her!" His words forced my attention to him and I saw that he had fished a long, skinny dick out of his pants and was polishing it happily. I didn't like that; things easily get out of control when people get horny. On the other hand, I still clung to the idea that he was there to watch, and it didn't appear unfair that he got his jollies to the show...

Mark gave him a grin over his shoulder and nodded: "watch this!" And then he really did fuck her throat. Hard. Mercilessly. He thrust into her again and again, making her gag and drool and tears smearing her once so well-done make-up.

I tensed, knowing I might have to come to her rescue. But now they were two, even with the element of surprise, it'd be an unfair fight. My eyes tore themselves away from Katie's beautiful face, getting manhandled by her lover and looked around Mary's room. Barbies, teddy-bears... useless. Wait! She had a baseball-bat - as quietly as I could, I opened one of the drawers under her bed and found the hard, wooden bat. Perfect. I moved back to where I could observe the scene in the bedroom, mentally preparing to come to her rescue.

Katie, however, didn't object or try to stop it - she just let him use her throat for his pleasure. His horny grunts became louder and louder, and his friend whooped and cheered him on. I wanted rush in there and knock him over and free my wife, save her... but I didn't. I just stayed rooted to the spot, spying, caressing myself.

Finally, he let go of her, and she fell back on the bed, gasping for air.

"Getting better, Kitty," Mark complimented her but she didn't reply. Well, maybe she smiled or something but I couldn't see her face anymore...

"Now look at this," he told his friend and spread Katie's legs and pulled the short skirt up, showing us her smooth thighs and that she was (once again) sans panties.

"Shaved, eh? Niiiice..." the stranger commented approvingly, and Mark grinned his shit-eating grin.

"Yeah, I like 'em that way. Had her shave after the first time I fucked her. I actually think her little hubby likes it too. He must be so grateful I'm here to fix her up..." Oh yeah, real grateful. Asshole.

He probed her pussy with a finger and reached it out to show his friend who appeared impressed.

"She gets wet from that?" he smirked, thinking of the facefucking she'd just received, "what a slut!" My wife didn't react to be discussed in this degrading way but Mark nodded.

"She loves it, don't you?" he asked and I could see her nod. Mark stripped out of his clothes and stood naked in front of the bed, clearly intent on conquering my wife in my bed. He directed Katie up on her knees with her face towards the new guy, and she did as ordered, though I noticed she was keeping her head down, not looking at either of her suitors.

Mark crawled up behind her, pushing a couple of his thick fingers into her, finding it to his satisfaction and then lining his even thicker dick up behind her. He pressed into her, and I watched Katie's face as her pussy was getting filled up. It was... it was amazing.

At first she kept her head down, but as he started his trek into her, she raised her face. Her eyes widened, her mouth opened and she appeared to be in intense pain... if not for the fierce desire and passion her face radiated.

"Oooh... slooow..." she moaned and Mark grinned to his friend, high above her. And he did really go slow. Based on his manners with her face, I'd have expected him to ram it home but he didn't... truly a gentleman.

"She likes big dick, huh?" the stranger laughed, stroking his own, clearly enjoying talking about Katie as if she weren't there.

"Man, you have no idea!" Mark grunted as more and more of him disappeared into her, "you know, she'd have to make do with a little guy for years! Guess she's just grateful!" Well, fuck you, asshole - I'd never heard any complaints! But, on the other hand, Katie'd never given me that reaction either... I noticed that she didn't rise to my defense but then again, I wasn't entirely sure she'd actually heard anything anyone had said since that fat sausage had entered her. Her eyes had a kinda glazed look, as she was focusing everything she had on her lower-regions.

It appeared Mark had fully engulfed himself and he started to pull out, and again, he moved slowly, almost carefully, before reversing course again and thrusting into her. Gradually, he increased the speed, and Katie's breathing increased with it. Small moans came from her, as the almost tender fucking turned faster and faster, and her arousal heightened.

Mark grabbed a hold of her hips and hammered into her, making her cry out in pleasure and possibly pain. Not that it mattered to her at this point! I watched, half sickened, half in awe as she thrust backwards, meeting his thrusts with lewd desire.

"Haha, fuck yeah!" the stranger cheered, "give the bitch what she needs!"

"What do you need, Kitty?" Mark demanded but her moans were the only reply. Slap! Slap! Both her ass-cheeks felt the sting of his displeasure.

"I asked, what do you need, bitch?" he demanded forcefully, and again I felt myself tense, grabbing Mary's bat, reading myself to jump to my wife's defense.

"Your cock!" she gasped, "your big, fat COCK!"

"That's what I thought," Mark grinned triumphantly to his companion.

"Oh, it's... it's so good, it's so... big," she moaned.

Mark's hand slid up her ass and, as I had watched last week in his apartment found her little butthole. But unlike when I'd tried, she didn't swat him away, merely accepted his playful fingers.

"You didn't, ah... let him in here, did you... Kitty?" Mark asked and slowed down a bit, kinda out of the blue, but both Katie and I knew what he meant.

"N-no..." she answered quietly, and I felt my face go white with embarrassment.

"Hah! Good Kitty," he grunted. Then he turned to his friend in the corner who was watching them intensely and explained: "I broke her ass in a week ago and claimed it for my own!"

"And... and she hasn't even let her husband do it? Never?" the stranger replied.

"Well, Kitty?" Mark demanded.

"Never... oh!" she muttered, interrupted by her own pleasure at times, as Mark sped up again, "he... he tried the other day but, ah! But I told him... no..." Both the men laughed, and I felt mortified. Did she really have to tell them that?! I mean, they hadn't even asked, she just told them! So they all could have a laugh at my expense!

In my bed, Katie was being rewarded for her truthfulness by a regal pounding by her boyfriend, and she was really getting into it, moaned, crying, telling him to keep going, to fuck her harder.

Mark, however, ignored her and kept going in the same strong, controlled tempo, driving his dick all the way in and a good part out. His clearly visible abs flexed with every plunge, and he looked like he could keep going all night, if needed... probably just like Katie wanted. There was no rush to his movements, rather a calm determination to show his married slut-girlfriend a good time - better than ever before, to his mind. So he carried on and on... and on.

He still found time to play with her butt though. Like last week, his thumb massaged her secret entrance and found its way in. Katie didn't bother to protest this time... or perhaps she was pleased another ass-fucking was coming, since I wasn't allowed some backdoor-action, after she had given all control of her ass to Mark...

"Yo Pat," Mark said and slowed down the fucking - much to Katie's chagrin, and she protested and tried to thrust herself backwards, getting the cock she wanted so much, though Mark ignored her, "how about getting your dick sucked?"

My heart skipped a beat as the naive hope that he was merely an onlooker died. I felt sick, knowing even her lover was sharing her now. But what had I expected? She had invited two guys to our house to fuck - of course she'd get fucked by two guys.

At his words, Katie's head whipped around and she looked up at Mark who stared back with an assertive smirk. Only a moment later, she lowered her head, seemingly ashamed but unwilling to mount a protest.

Pat was already on his feet, moving towards the bed, his long, thin cock bouncing obscenely from his open fly. He made it to the bed but didn't make any attempt to engage Katie.

"Man, are you sure she wants to?" he asked. His words were polite, sure, but his tone clearly told me he understood her reluctance and enjoyed her discomfort. Evidently, this weasel-like guy wasn't satisfied with just getting sexual favours from a woman so far out of his league, they ought to be in different solar-systems. No, he had to make a point of it.

"Oh, yeah, she's a real slut for cock. Don't you want to suck my friend's cock, Kitty?" Mark boasted, his condescending tone overflowing with confidence. This could get bad - if she refused to be their plaything, they might turn mean, and I readied my bat.

"Of-of course, Mark," she muttered, hardly convincing.

"Then tell him!" Mark bellowed and slapped her ass. My jaw was clenched so tightly my teeth hurt, and I just needed a sign that she was being forced or coerced, and I'd go postal on their asses.

"Pa... Patrick, I'd really like to... to suck your cock..." she mumbled, keeping her eyes down. His lips split in a triumphant grin, and his dick jerked happily. Her words deflated my rage, and I put the bat down. It seemed I wouldn't need it. Instead, I absentmindedly rubbed my own dick through my pants, completely conflicted about all this. Why did I both want to hurt everyone in the room (except Katie... I think?) and jerk off to the show?

"I'd like that too... Kitty!" Patrick announced (wow, what a surprise...) and stepped up to her face. With only a moment's hesitation, she grabbed it and took it in her mouth.

"Hah! That's my slut!" Mark laughed and gave her what she really wanted - he started fucking her again. His first, hard trust surprised her, and her head flew forward, swallowing a good part of Patrick's skinny dick. She gagged and pulled her head back but started working with Mark's rhythm, withdrawing when he did and going down when he hammered into her. It didn't take long before they established a flow that all three of them enjoyed tremendously, the groans of the gentlemen filling the room, while Katie's moans and gags were subdued by the prick in her mouth. It was an incredible sight! Her getting taken from both ends, and though she may have started out reluctant, she had certainly gotten into it. Pat's dick in her mouth, Mark's huge rod in her pussy and his thumb running in and out of her ass - she'd never been so full! Her face was a mask of sexual desire, and her muffled cries told me she wasn't far from a big O. A very big one...

"Fuck, she's good," Patrick muttered, looking down at his dick as it disappeared into her mouth.

"Hell yeah!" Mark agreed.

"Man, these married bitches always go crazy when you shove your dick in their face," Pat continued, while Katie slobbered over his rod.

"Haha, yeah. The first night... I met this one? She ended up... blowing me in my car - she just can't say no to cock, man!" Mark grunted. Even his stamina seemed to have a limit, and my wife was taking him there. Wait, why was I proud of that?

I refocused my attention on my wife, because things were happening with her. The moans around Patrick's dick were louder and more... demanding. She lost interest in the dick in her mouth, merely holding it before finally tearing her mouth off it, so we could all hear her in all her glory.

"Fuuuuck! Mooore! Please, please, more, I'm so close, please, more! Oh Gooood!" she cried, apparently fearful that Mark should stop fucking her, "oh, ah! Oh, so good, oh fuck!" Patrick and I both stared awestruck at her while she hoarsely cried and begged.

"Cum for me, bitch!" Mark demanded and she whined a loud agreement. Then a low howl-like sound started deep within her and grew in strength until she all but screamed as her body shook violently. Her hands hands gripped the sheet and tore at it, and her golden hair flew wildly from side to side with her shaking head, and above her, Mark laughed pleased and fucked her through her orgasm.

Slowly, she calmed down and Patrick stepped up again. With a brutal grip in her hair, he refocused her face on his groin and forced his rod back into her mouth. She barely seemed conscious but obediently opened up and accepted him, pleasing him once again. Mark slowed down between her legs, giving her well-used cunt a little rest but doubled his efforts on her anal entrance. Again, Katie didn't complain, and she was getting a little more into the cock in her mouth, gagging, slurping and even deepthroating it.

"Wanna fuck her?" Mark asked his friend, who predictably nodded eagerly: "yeah, man!" I winced slightly at Mark's casual invitation to use my wife but... well, the prospect of seeing Katie double-penetrated was an exciting one!

"You hear that, bitch? Pat wants some pussy," he told my wife and again she looked up at him but nodded.

"Lie down, mate," Mark invited this strange guy into my bed with a generous wave with his arm, and Pat quickly stripped out of his clothes and crawled in. He laid down on his back, his thin dick sticking up in the air, and together the two guys got my wife navigated up upon it.

"Huuu..." she sighed when she sank down, her greedy pussy swallowing all of it. Well, considering she'd just had Mark's hunk of meat inside, this was hardly a challenge...

"Mhm... good pussy..." Pat complimented... well, both of them, I guess.

"Yeah, she's not bad," Mark agreed.

Not taking notice of their discussion of her pussy's high quality, Katie started riding the dick inside her, and Patrick reached up and fondled her big tits, paying special attention to her pierced nipple.

"Fucking nice," he muttered and pulled on it, "yours?"

"Huh?" Mark questioned and Patrick indicated the nipple-bar, "oh yeah. Yeah, once you find a prime-piece like this one, you gotta put your mark on her, you know?" Hearing the casual way he described 'marking' my wife made my blood boil in that odd mix of arousal and pain that was becoming so familiar.

"Oh, I hear ya!" Pat nodded, though I doubted any woman had ever letting him claim her in any permanent way. I was sure as hell gonna make sure Katie didn't!

"Mhm... ah..." she sighed softly, and my attention got pulled to her. I had a bad angle on her face now but from what little I could see, Patrick wasn't doing a bad job. It certainly wasn't the toe-curling pleasure of Mark, but he was getting her interested again.

Once they'd found a good rhythm and she was moaning softly, Mark gently pushed her down onto Patrick. She didn't resist, just laid down on his chest, her tits mashed against him. His mouth found hers and soon they were making out while fucking. And that hurt. A lot. I don't know why - maybe because Patrick was a horrible little shit not fit to lick the dirt off her shoes, who was so far beneath her and who took pleasure in embarrassing and humiliating her. It was worse than him fucking her, it was like... like she was giving herself to him. Like she was opening herself up for him. I hadn't liked it when Mark kissed her either but... this was way, way worse, and I felt nauseated from watching. Not that I stopped. Or lost my erection. But I definitely felt sick.

Mark crawled up behind her, while her attention was on her new lover and let a large glob of spit drop down on her pink asshole. Her rubbed his dick around it and then began pressing into her.

Her low moans grew louder and became more... painful? Aroused? It was hard to tell without looking at her face but the little douche was still covering it with his own.

Methodically, Mark wormed his way into her forbidden secrets and, whether because it wasn't her first time or because her pussy was being taken care of, it went a lot faster this time around.

When he was about halfway in, she tore her face off Pat's and gasped and moaned out loud.

"Oh God! Oh FUCK, you're so big! Oh fuck, oh yeeeesss!"

"Shit, I can feel your dick in her," Pat grunted and Mark growled in agreement.

"I'm so full..." Katie sighed, but not in a complaining way, and Mark kept working his enormous tool into her. Pat pulled her face down to his and they kissed some more, she with a passion I'd really prefer she reserved for me...

"Aaaand that's all of it!" Mark declared when his pubic-bone met her soft ass. Katie was now totally impaled by a pair of cocks, and from the look of her, she loved it!

"Fuuuck meeee!" she demanded, and they did. Patrick wasn't careful but Mark took it easy in the beginning, letting her adjust but soon enough both of them were pumping into her in a fast, hard rhythm.

Katie got fucked. Fucked like never before. She was crying and moaning, gripping the bed-sheets and scratching Patrick's lean shoulders and arms.

And the orgasms! It was impossible to tell when one stopped and the next began, she was convulsing every other minute it seemed. She might have had just the one, one huge, never-ending orgasm that stretched for an hour! And still they fucked her. No rest for the wicked. I got the idea that the guys (or at least Mark) wanted to see how far out they could drive her, and it was far. Her sexy body was covered in sweat and it made her look hot as hell. She was so beautiful. I loved her so much!

"I'm so full, I'm so full, I'm so full, I'm so full..." she whined, almost like a chant, and exploded again.

"Bitch can... ungh! fuck!" Pat grunted, looking up at my wife, who was quite obviously in the throes of a powerful orgasm.

"Bitch can... fuck!" Mark agreed, whose back and ass was sweating profoundly too. He gripped a hold of her hair and grabbed her shoulder with his other hand and changed his rhythm. He got faster and less controlled... I remembered I had seen him like this before, and knew he was now hunting his own orgasm. Well, can't say I blame him - I wouldn't have lasted that long in Katie's ass!

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" he grunted, and she whined accordingly.

"Please, Mark! Gimme your cum!" she begged, "cum in my ass... it's yours! Please, please..."

"Fuck yeah, it's mine!" he declared and slapped the ass in question, "and I'm gonna... gonna cum... Yeeeeeah! Ghaaar!"

He kept hammering into her as he came, and she kept begging him for his cum, and they both got what they wanted. Finally he stopped thrusting and now only Pat was still driving the show... though without Mark's powerful thrusts it was a lot less impressive.