This Is What I Want. Right?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

I didn't say anything to Katie the next day, and I managed to act normally. At work I checked on my Katie-phone regularly but nothing happened - well, stuff happened but I didn't really care about her discussing curtains with her mother or the fact that a friend's friend's baby had gotten his first tooth.

Then at three something did happen.

'Hey baby are you coming over later?' it said. From Mark, of course.

'Cant tonight', she merely answered to my satisfaction.

"Come on baby! Kitty needs her cream doesnt she?' he lured her.

"Jeez, take no for an answer," I muttered while I waited for her reply.

'Cant im spending the day with my family', she answered, and I smiled relieved.

'Hubby got mad about the piercing?' he wanted to know then. I didn't particularly like to be designated 'hubby' but here we were.

'No... he seemed to like it', she answered, and I shrugged - I kinda did, and I hadn't shared my concerns with her.

'Hah! Knew it. Come on baby he wants you to be with a real man! Just a couple of hours... you know you need it'.

"Back down, asshole," I muttered.

No new reply for a while, and I got the sinking feeling that Katie was considering it. She could just have gotten distracted but...

'I cant I promised Tom not to have any more secrets', she finally replied after about half an hour. It was a quarter to four by then and I was leaving the office soon.

'Then tell him! The little guy wont mind!' came the immediate reply.Wow, thanks a lot asshole. That really made me feel better about this whole thing.

Again she waited, and again I got the sinking feeling she was considering it. What was I gonna do if she wrote or called and ask for permission? I mean... I mean, this was what I wanted, right? A part of me found all of this, even the demeaning nicknames by her lover arousing, electrifying... but another part of me was extremely anxious about all of this.

'Maybe...' Katie wrote back, increasing both my anxiety and arousal.

'Come on baby you know you need this' he replied and with it was an image - a picture, to be exact, of a huge, hard dick. His, no doubt, though I was not sufficiently familiar to be absolutely positive.

Katie was though. 'Wow it looks good! But... I cant tonight... :(' she replied, and I breathed a sigh of relief. One I didn't even understand myself. Didn't I want her to go to this guy? To have great sex and come home and share it with me - like she'd promised from now on? To be my hotwife? What did I even want?

I was so confused.

'When then?' he demanded. He didn't sound so lovey-dovey anymore, more like an actual asshole.

'Ill talk to tom hopefully soon maybe the weekend?' she replied.

'Sure ask your little hubby for permission Ill see if Im free' came the somewhat bitter replay. Wow, sour loser much?

'Baby dont be like that! You know id love to be with you! I just need to take care of my family too' Katie sensed his mood too and tried to abate it. I just hoped she didn't debase herself too much in the process.

'Im just getting sick of hearing about your husband!' he replied, clearly still mad.

'Well im married what did you think? Maybe you should be a little thankful hes letting you fuck his wife instead of getting mad!' Katie wrote, apparently getting fed up with his moodiness and finally finding her fire.

'Bitch dont take that tone with me! im tryina show your ass a good time!' he wrote back. Wow, trouble in paradise?

To be honest, I was starting to like Mark less and less. What did Katie see in him? Well, aside from the huge dick, dominant personality and earth-shattering orgasms?

Hmm. Maybe that was enough.

Katie didn't reply and I packed up and drove home. She got home a bit late and was in a very foul mood. Snarling at me and the girls and generally actually acting like the bitch, Mark had called her (no, I wasn't dumb enough to say that to her face).

After dinner she had a huge fight with Mary (over basically nothing) and grumbling went to the bedroom, leaving me to tuck the kids in. When they were asleep, I checked the Katie-phone (nothing of interest) and went into the lion's den.

"Hey," I tried as I entered the bedroom, "is everything okay?"

"Yeah," she said. Then after a little while: "No. I don't know..."

"What's wrong?" I asked innocently, not giving away I had a pretty good idea what was up, "problems at work?"

"No..." she sighed, "it's... well, it's Mark."

"Oh?" I asked, carefully. She gave me a quick look but I kept on a neutral mask.

"Well, he wanted to get together today," she shrugged, still looking at me, "but I... well, I wanted some time with my family too. Fat lot of good that did. Maybe I should have gone, then instead of being mad at Mary and myself, I'd be cumming. Well, I'd probably still be mad at myself but at least there'd be orgasms..."

"I'm glad you're home," I smiled at her, "even if you are angry." And I realised that it was true. What had happened to all my hotwife fantasies?

"Yeah? You wouldn't rather I was out getting shagged silly?" she teased me, and I grinned back at her, happy to see her spirits lift a little.

"But... honey, you've been... angry... since you got home? Did you have a fight with Mark or something?" I pressed on. It actually gave me quite an advantage, knowing what was wrong - if only I had that advantage every time she was pissed!

"Yeah, I guess. He didn't take it too well that I didn't want to come over," she admitted.

"Oh?" I wondered, and she shrugged. We talked a little more and her mood got better and we ended up with a cozy evening anyway. No sex though. I didn't have to ask to know that she wasn't up for it - though she had seen to be open for some fun with Mark. But then again, that was before he'd ticked her off.

--

They made up the next day.

Katie wrote him a text saying sorry. Katie was the one who apologised. I couldn't believe it when I read it. She wrote she could understand he didn't like to hear about her husband, but he had to accept that she was married and wanted to stay that way. He grudgingly accepted her position and send her another dick-pick as a make-up gift. He got one back of her cleavage (no face though), and we were back as one happy threesome... where two of the participants couldn't stand one another.

'Have you talked to your hubby about the weekend? Maybe friday?' he wrote her after they had made up.

'Not yet you want me to?' she replied.

'Baby i wanna fuck you all night! One load in each hole' the great Don Juan wrote back. But if I was envisioning a scolding response, I was surely disappointed.

'Sounds hot! :D Ill talk to tom tonight...' she wrote back, and I was left in a aroused state of agony.

And she was true to her word. When the girls were asleep (she took them, to make amends. Luckily she and Mary had already made up at the breakfast-table), she came to me on the couch with a glass of wine for each of us. We drank and kissed and began fooling around. It didn't take long for me to get her breasts out of the top, so I could admire and worship her wondrous boobs - and that bar through her nipple was like gas on my fire!

"You know..."she murmured while I was busy kissing her left, unpierced nipple, "Mark asked if... if we could get together Friday?"

"Oh?" I asked, reluctantly taking her nipple out of my mouth, "you guys made up?"

"Yes, yes, it was just... well, a misunderstanding," she explained - or rather, didn't explain, "we're fine now."

"Do you... want to?" I asked, not at all sure how I felt about it. It was hot but there was something about their... relationship I no longer liked, or maybe it was just Mark I couldn't stand.

"Well, isn't it what you want?" she asked, sounding perplexed.

"That's not what I asked," I pointed out, "do you want to?"

She looked at me for a while. Then she slowly nodded, admitting her desire.

"Okay..." I said, heart beating like mad and my erection trying to claw its way out my pants, "then... yeah. Sure..."

"Thanks, honey," she smiled. Then I continued with what I had planned since I realised that they wanted to get together Friday.

"But I... I really don't like that you're going to his place. It's... well, it's a bad neighbourhood," I told her, and she looked at me with furrowed brows.

"It'll be fine. Mark'll take care of me." Oh, of that I had no doubt. But it wasn't good for me.

"Katie, please. I'm... well, I'm a bit worried..." I explained, "can't you meet here?"

"Here?" she looked questioning at me, "but... well, the kids... and the neighbors might see, and I don't... want to advertise the fact that I'm... well, you know..."

"Sleeping around?" I grinned and she mock-hit me with a pillow.

"Look, you can pick him up in your car and drive straight into the garage. No-one'll have to know. I'd just... I'd feel a lot better. I'll take the girls to my parents, so you won't be disturbed and won't have anything to worry about."

"I don't know..." she protested but I was wearing her down.

"Please..." I implored her.

"Okay. But then you better have your tongue in my pussy in 30 seconds!" she grinned, and I answered in kind.

When I was down on the floor between her legs and she was panting happily above me, she suddenly asked: "Want me to tell Mark right now?"

It brought memories back of the time I'd persuaded her to actually friend Mark - only it had been the other way around back then. I looked up at her, and she held up her phone with a mischievous grin.

"Yeah! Yeah, sure!" I exclaimed and doubled my efforts between her legs. She mewed softly in her reply and I could hear her text.

"Mhm, he says... he says he's looking forward to fucking me in your bed..." she moaned, and she sounded like his text really turned her on. Well, that and my tongue.

"How does that make you feel?" she wondered and looked teasingly down at me.

"Like... like a cuck," I admitted and my dick was iron-hard. For now, any reservations were forgotten, and I was horny as hell.

"Well, you are a... a cuck, aren't you?" she continued her teasing and played with her nipples and the piercing.

"Yeah... I am," I said and refocused on her pussy, making her clit the happiest little button in the world. She came soon after in a very satisfying orgasm.

I crawled back up on the couch and placed her on her knees with her butt towards me, readying her for some doggy-style. I had a plan.

I plunged into her more than ready pussy, holding her hips, and got us going while I tried to forget all about Mark and hotwifing. After a little while, I did as I had seen Mark do... I snuck my hand down her back to her butthole and slowly started massaging it. She looked back at me and swatted my hand away.

"What are you doing?" she demanded and we stopped fucking.

"But... well, honey..." I tried to defend myself.

"Don't," she merely said and gave me a deathglare.

I really should have stopped while I was still ahead but instead I heard myself whine: "But honey..."

"I've told you before, I don't want that!" she scolded me. I was about to come with an either extremely sharp or pathetically needy reply but instead I just nodded and made do with her pussy.

Don't get me wrong, her pussy was excellent. But she was holding out on me, saving her forbidden orifice for her lover...

That thought made it impossible not to cum, and it wasn't long before I fired my load into her.

--

Friday rolled around and I found myself... oddly calm. Katie hadn't lied to me. She'd been about as honest as she could without going into details, and I understood why she wanted to keep those to herself.

After work, I picked up the girls and drove them to my parents, as agreed. There, we hugged and had some fun, played games and read... but when the girls were asleep, I told my parents I had to go back home. They didn't understand but didn't try to stop me either - some quality-time with their grandchildren was just an unexpected bonus. So I checked my Katie-tracker that told me she was still at home - probably getting herself dolled up for her date, I thought with an aroused shudder.

Despite the mixed emotions I'd had lately about the hotwife-lifestyle in general and Mark in particular, I was really excited for tonight. Maybe because I was gonna watch and thus be (at least to a degree) involved, maybe because Katie truly seemed to be back on my team. Yeah. Yeah, this was gonna be great.

I parked the car on a street about a kilometer from our house and waited for Katie to leave, and when she did I walked to the house, got in and locked the door behind me, so no-one would know I was there. Mary's room was just across from our bedroom, and it was spacey and provided me with a great view of our bed. I moved a chair in there, so I had a comfortable place to sit (it was already getting dark, and to my hopeful eye I'd be under cover of darkness in here soon) and finally I found a screwdriver and disabled the lock on our bedroom-door, making it unable to unlock. This way, they couldn't close the door and shut me out. The door was quite heavy (and maybe it hung a bit uneven), so it always swung open if it wasn't closed all the way.

In short, unless they found a screw-driver and fixed it, the door would stay open. No keeping me out!

I had regularly checked on my Katie-tracker, and they were en route now, about ten minutes away. I hid in Mary's room and almost closed the door, but not letting it shut, so I wouldn't be discovered and I could open it unnoticed later, once the... action started. From what I'd seen last time, neither of them would care about much once they got into things, so I was reasonably sure, I could remain undetected and get a good view of everything.

I heard Katie's car turn up on our driveway and drive into the garage. My heart was beating like mad - it was happening!

I heard a door open and close and then voices. They were entering the house, and now coming down the hall, heading towards the bedroom. But... wait...

"Down here," Katie said, sounding a bit... off.

"And you're sure her husband isn't coming home with a shotgun?" an unknown, somewhat nasal and clearly nervous voice asked. What the fuck? Why was there a second guy here? What the hell was going on?

"Relax, Pat," the calm voice of Mark answered, brimming with confidence, "I told you, the little guy wants this."

"Yeah, you said so twenty times," the stranger (Pat? Patrick?) replied, not at all sounding convinced, "but you only need to be wrong once before I end up with my head blown off."

"Oh for the- Katie! Can you please explain our gutless friend here that your hubby's on board with this?" Mark asked her.

"He's... he's fine with it. He... he wants it," she answered but didn't sound entirely convincing. Maybe because she was starting to realise that I was not fine with a second fucking guy entering the mix? Why the hell hadn't she mentioned that? What happened to 'no more secrets'!?

"Besides!" Mark continued in his most jovial tone, "look at that ass! those tits! that face! and tell me it wouldn't be worth it, even if her hubby was a pissed-of psycho?"

They reached the bedroom door and went inside, and I got up to take a careful look out the crack as they passed. There was Katie, looking hot as usual in her slutty, light-blue top and ridiculously short skirt and her heels. She had done something with her usually sleek and orderly hair - it was tousled up in a wild way that instantly made me think of a wild night of sexual debauchery - but it had to be an intentional look...they hadn't already done it, had they? No they hadn't been gone for long enough!

Beside her, with his arm possessively wrapped around her waist was Mark, her lover, looking big and vaguely threatening (also, as usual) in a tight tank-top and jeans and finally, half a step behind was this shifty-looking guy. Tall and lean, he had a nervous disposition and he kept looking behind him, as if expecting me to come raging down the hallway. He looked a little older than Mark but younger than Katie and me... around 30, I'd guess. His face had a weasel-like quality and, although you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, he looked rather untrustworthy.

"Yeah, she's hot," he said after giving my wife the elevator-look, greedy eyes caressing her bust and thighs, "very hot..." Why was this guy appraising my wife as if she were a hooker he was thinking of buying? Who the hell was he, and why had Katie invited him in?

He followed the other two into the bedroom and I lost sight of them. I heard Katie close the door and fumble with it for a while, trying to get it to stay closed. I had the sudden panicked thought that she'd figure out my ploy and come find me, and I held my breath. She didn't however, just muttered something and left the door semi-closed, and I allowed myself to breathe again.

I heard mumbled talk - mostly Mark, probably sweet-talking my wife, and then kissing. Was she kissing him? Was she kissing the new guy? What was going on? After all our talk about secrets and honesty, she still did stuff like this?

And yet... despite the pain, despite the betrayal... I still wanted to see what was happening in there. I still needed to know what was happening.

But the game had changed. Katie had seen to that when she invited a second guy - now there were three sets of eyes I needed to avoid. But even so, I argued, why would they pay any attention to Mary's room. They'd probably be busy with one another.

Sloooowly and ever so carefully, I opened the door, hoping that if the guys did notice anything, they'd think it was a draft or something natural... not the perverted husband of their sexual plaything. If Katie saw me? Well, she'd hopefully play it cool and pretend I wasn't there. Hopefully, she was at least still that loyal to me, though recent events made me question how trustworthy she was.

The door opened and I got a view into my own bedroom. Mark was sitting on my bed, with my wife on his lap, making out with her. What reluctance she, perhaps, had shown in the hallway was long gone now, as she fondled his oversized arms while desperately mashing her lips against his. His hands were slowly running up and down her sides, occasionally moving to the side of her boobs as well. My heart was beating like crazy as I took in the scene - it was so hot! Feelings of betrayal were being overruled by arousal right now and my dick wanted some attention. It wasn't gonna get any.

I suddenly remembered the second guy and tore my eyes from the couple on the bed. He was sitting in the chair in the corner (my chair!), evidently as enraptured by my wife and her lover as I was, his eyes fixed on my wife, reminding me of a wolf gazing at a cornered, tasty-looking deer. A deer in a skimpy outfit, just begging to be eaten... Still, he had evidently been relegated to the sideline, and I felt a bit better about it all. Maybe Mark just wanted to show off his newest conquest? He seemed like the kind of asshole to drag a friend with him on a Friday night to rub in what a hot squeeze he had.

My eyes followed his back to the bed where Mark was groping her tits through the top, making her squirm slightly while staying lip-locked with him. Soon the top came up, freeing the ladies, and he fondled them directly. Even in his big hands, they looked huge, and I found myself wishing I was the one fondling them right now.

They made out for a while, Katie clearly getting more and more worked up, until Mark gently sat her down on the bed and stood up. She looked up at him, expectantly, and sure enough, he opened his pants and freed his dong. He didn't even have to tell her - as soon as his meat-stick was out in the open, she grabbed it, an eager look on her face. Her hands reverently wrapped around his girth, stroking it. She looked up at him and he nodded down at her, and then her lips were lavishly kissing his fat mushroom-head. All three of us were staring spellbound at her as she slowly accepted more and more dick into her mouth, and both the new guy and I were rubbing our own dicks through our pants. I especially got going in my usual, twisted way by her expression of sexual delight, as she looked up at her lover.