This Is What I Want. Right?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or I can give you a ride home, just text me when you're ready," I shrugged, though I was starting to see where this was heading.

"Oh, but I don't have time today. Lis and Em are coming, and I'm already late with the biscuits," she whined. Yeah, I was definitely seeing where it was heading.

"Yeah, I see the problem," I shrugged, "but they're open late. You can do it when Lis and Emilie have gone home."

"I was... I was hoping you would do it," she smiled sweetly at me.

"Oh, I would, honey, but you know, the mechanic smells and takes forever, and I'd have to..." I grinned at her.

"I'd owe you a favour..." her smiled turned sexy. It was an old game of ours, one that we hadn't played in years. I'd do her some sort of favour (usually involving menial labour of some sort) and she'd pay it off in the bedroom, usually by a blowjob or the likes.

"Okay," I said immediately, "I want us to go dancing Saturday like we did that time last month, and... and you have to find a guy and dance with. And... and kiss, if he wants. And get his number."

She lost her sexy look and replaced it with one of tired disdain, "really? This again?"

"Yup," I smiled at her.

"You'd rather I go dance and make out with a stranger than get a blowjob?" she asked, incredulous.

"I know it's weird but yeah," I shrugged. She stood and stared at me for a while, chewing her lips, before finally nodding.

"Okay. Okay, if that's what you want," she relented.

"It is. I love you, honey!" I kissed her and got the keys. Of course, I'd have to wait while they worked but it was a small price to pay.

--

It's hard to describe what the rest of that week felt like. Last time, it had been agonising because I'd have to admit my... desires... to her. Now, I was alternately high on excitement and almost shaking with worry. The old adage 'be careful what you wish for' kept haunting my mind but at the same time, I was so energised and ready. I spent most of the days constantly horny. We had sex Tuesday and Thursday, and I was able to give my wife a nice couple of orgasms, despite my extreme arousal.

Saturday rolled around, and we left for the restaurant where we would start our evening. She was wearing a tan blouse that was tight enough to make her boobs noticeable but loose enough to be classy and a black skirt that reached her knees, but had a slit up the side, so her shapely thigh became visible when she walked. It looked good - not slutty or as sexy as I might have liked but she still looked extremely attractive in it. Her little dark-brown handbag and a pair of beige sandals completed her outfit. I had tried to argue for heels but was quickly shot down - Katie was never one for heels, and she only owned a few pairs (out of like a million shoes altogether).

"You look good," I told her as we drove.

"Thanks," she smiled at me. The smile turned to a smirk, however, as she continued: "good enough to land a hot guy?"

"Oh, definitely!" I grinned, "you'll have to beat them off with a stick!"

"All except you," she muttered, but I chose to ignore it. Her reluctance would soon disappear, I was sure.

Dinner was uneventful and dragged on forever. I was so eager to get moving to our next stop that I wolfed down my meal and then waited impatiently for Katie to empty her plate. She seemed to enjoy my impatience, as she sure took a long time finishing her steak! She took pity on me, however, and we skipped dessert. We paid and left for the club.

Finally, finally we were here. 'The Shaky Hut' again.

"So..." my wife said and looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Like last time," I answered her unasked question, "you go inside and I'll come in about 10 minutes later."

"You know," she tried with a inviting look in her eyes as she reached for my thigh, "we could just stay here..."

"I..." I tried but she continued.

"Would that be so bad? Get a little head from your wife? We don't need anyone else, just you and me..."

"Please, Katie," I sighed. I wanted her lips around my cock, I did, but I'd dreamt about her and someone else (lately Jeff) for so long. I needed it...

"Or..." she tried, even more enticing, "we could make that third baby..." There was an eager look in her eyes that I didn't understood. She was getting things mixed up here!

"Honey, we talked about that..." I said. I thought I had gotten through to her that two were enough?

"Fine!" she sat up, opened the door and got out.

"Honey..." I tried but she popped her head down into view.

"Maybe I'll find someone who actually do want a blowjob from me in there!" she said in a cold voice just before she slammed the door shut and walked away.

I needed to get out, to hug her, to calm her down and tell her I love her and she's the only one for me. I shouldn't let her go into the club angry with me. I shouldn't.

So why did I stay in my seat, watching her walk away?

Maybe because I'm an idiot. Or maybe because her words about finding someone else to blow had lit a new fire in my veins?

--

The place was precisely as I remembered it, loud and not overly crowded. I made my way in, scanning the bar and dance-floor for my missing wife. It didn't take long before I found her - she was at the bar, with a guy (of course with a guy). This one, however was clearly not in her league. He was short, a little over-weight and looked... silly. A tight, black t-shirt and tight pants, showing off his body. I'd guess he was going for a sort of bad boy-look, but he was too old and too pudgy to pull it off. Compared to my wife's sophisticated sexuality, he was definitely aiming high.

Katie decidedly looked away from him, not making eye-contact or giving him any encouraging signals, and I hoped he'd take the hint, hoped he wouldn't ruin the night for her... us. Her eyes ran across the entrance-area where I was still making my way in (having stopped briefly (or not so briefly) to look for my wife) and she clearly saw me but ignored me.

I suddenly felt dry in my throat. Her casual dismissal felt so strong! But it was what I wanted, after all. And alongside that spike of fear in my stomach came the now well-known excitement. I just hoped she wasn't too angry with me.

I shook my head and went to the bar and ordered a beer, making sure too keep a few stools between me and Katie with her would-be suitor. The bad boy-wannabe still tried to catch her attention and she kept her eyes out on the dance-floor, ignoring him. When I got my beer and was about to find a table I (and evidently Katie too) noticed someone else approach.

I turned and cast a quick look at him before moving off. Where the first guy came off as somewhat ridiculous, this guy was definitely serious. Tall and muscular, blond and with a self-assured smile, he stepped infront of the bad boy-wannabe and said something to my wife - who immediately stopped her uninterested act and smiled in reply. Her clear interest felt like a punch in the gut, and a cold fear ran down my spine... followed by lust. As I made my way through the crowd (slowly, as I kept looking back over my shoulder at my wife), her first suitor wandered off, defeated.

Suddenly, he felt like a kindred spirit. I too felt... rejected. Cast aside for a younger and more masculine model.

I found a table from where I could watch the two of them interact. They talked - or rather, he did, and she listened and smiled prettily at him, and drank (again, she was drinking hard liquor, maybe trying to gain some courage, maybe wanting to cut loose) and flirted.

And I watched. A strange feeling of being an outsider made its way into my gut. Like... I was there but I didn't matter. Katie had fun without me. And me? I only had fun through her. It was a strange, smothering feeling but one that I couldn't shake.

And still... still, watching her interact with this handsome stranger, despite or maybe because of the angst I was feeling, I was incredibly aroused. I wanted this. I wanted her. I wanted him to want her, and I even wanted her to want him.

As long as she returned to me afterwards. And she would. She would.

That edge of danger was what made it all worth it.

Suddenly, he drowned his glass and pulled her up from the stool. She stood obediently, drained her own glass and followed him out to the dance-floor.

I slowly drank my beer as I watched them dance. He took the lead, and she followed him, and they quickly found a good rhythm.

God, they looked good! She moved fast, and the slit in the skirt drew my eyes whenever it allowed for tantalising glimpses of her smooth thigh. After a couple of songs, he drew her in closer, almost pressing her against him, his arms encircling her, despite the number not really inviting to a slow dance. But they made it work, made it look good.

I found myself wondering if she felt her new beau's cock too, and that thought made me take a huge swig of my beer, just to do something. I contemplated getting something stronger but I wanted a clear head for this - it wouldn't do to lose my mind in alcohol.

They continued to dance, and it wasn't too long before I saw him try the same trick as Jeff had last time - his hands slid around and down until they rested on her ass and gently squeezed it. She responded like last time, by grabbing his wrist and pulling them upwards, off her ass.

But this guy was not like Jeff, not a gentleman at all. He merely shook her hands off his and returned to her glorious, round ass and gave it a possessive squeeze.

She looked up at him, obviously about to protest but he merely gave her a cocky grin... and she relented, leaving his hands on her ass.

What the hell? Now I was watching my wife getting pawed by a completely random guy, and she just accepted it. My dick was almost painfully hard as I made the realisation that we both just accepted it. Where was this leading? Apparently, this large stranger was exactly what my wife needed to fuel my fantasies.

I slid my eyes off his hands on her delightful ass and studied him. He was about half a head taller than me, perhaps not handsome but... noticable. Strong, and I don't mean just his muscles. He gave a vibe of someone who knew what he wanted and was going to get it (and his hands, still kneading Katie's ass certainly seemed to underline that trait).

"Hey!" a voice interrupted my musings concerning my wife's dance-partner. It had come from just next to me, so I turned immediately and saw a woman - no-one I knew though. She was tall and lean, dressed for partying in a pink top that left her arms, shoulders and midriff bare, and gave a generous view of her tight, smallish boobs and a pair of low-hanging jeans that showed off the elastic-band of her pink panties. Across her shoulder hung a little, black faux-leather purse. As I said, she was dressed to party! "Eh, hey?" I tried, while taking in her appearance. I'd guessed she was about 30 but it was hard to tell, considering she was dressed like a teenager.

"I'm Linda," she smiled, "wanna dance?" she asked, after a moment's silence made it obvious that I wasn't gonna ask her. Her question threw me for a second - that was not what I'd expected her to approach me for.

"I eh... I'm married," I managed to croak out, lifting my right hand, showing off my golden wedding-band. At the same time, I cast a stolen glance out on the dance-floor where Katie at the very moment was getting felt up by a stranger. Yeah, maybe being married didn't mean all that much.

"Oh. Well, okay," she said, sounding a little disappointed, but then shrugged, "well, if you change your mind, come find me." With a wink, she turned and walked away, and I took a good, long stare at her ass, as she moved. Tight and invitingly put on display by her ridiculous pants, it was too good not to look at.

Then I switched my horny gaze back out to the dance-floor, where Katie and her new guy still enjoyed themselves. Now that she'd left, I could honestly say that Linda's question made me feel... good. Desirable. Like, yeah, sure, Katie was sexy and had an easy time finding a hot guy but I could too (well, maybe not a guy). I shook my head. It didn't matter. I had Katie, even if she was otherwise occupied right now.

They seemed to dance for hours (though I only registered three-four different songs) before they returned to the bar, ordering another round.

Katie got a pink drink and instantly downed half of it - nervous or dehydrated, I wondered - and they continued their conversation. The drinks, the close proximity to her new 'friend' or maybe his strong confidence seemed to have an effect on her, as she was definitely turning up the charm. Smiling, laughing at his jokes, twirling her hair and even sliding her hands admiringly across his arms, making him flex and laughing approvingly, she certainly seemed like she'd found something she liked.

I wanted to tear her away from him, to remind her that she was mine, to reclaim her... but I stayed in my seat, taking it in, bathing in my fear and arousal. Yeah, I wanted to take her back but I wanted to see where this was headed more.

It dawned on my that this wasn't just a fantasy. I wanted to be a cuck. I wanted to be her cuck. As I watched her smile invitingly, I knew in my bones that this felt... right. And wrong at the same time.

So I stayed and watched them, watched her flirt and turn this stranger on for what seemed to be forever. She paid me no mind, whatsoever, keeping her attention on him - which, despite my new realisation gave me a queasy feeling... some indication that she was still with me would have been nice. Would have calmed the ever-growing anxiety.

After a while, they finished their drinks and moved out among the other dancers again. Immediately, his hands encircled her and found their way to her ass, and she just looked at him with a challenging look but didn't even try to stop him. They danced a couple of numbers until a very fast beat came on - I'd never heard it before but it was basically just a beat and some guy singing the same lines over and over again - and he swirled her around, almost pressing her ass against him. She looked a little perplexed and was about to raise some objection but he just started dancing - and she shrugged and swayed to the rhythm, while he still held her. I watched, feeling my heart beat insanely fast as he moved into her and started grinding his crotch against her soft butt. She stopped and once again looked over her shoulder at him but, without stopping, he merely shrugged and she apparently accepted the situation and let him grind her.

Soon, she was even meeting his little thrusts with her own! The image of her getting fucked in doggy-style was not far from mind, let me tell you - this was nothing short of play-acting intercourse! And she was not just letting him, she was actively partaking in it!

"Wow," I muttered as I watched my gorgeous wife cut loose. This was beyond what I had imagined. And I had never seen anything as erotic.

The song ended all too soon, and she turned around again (and he let her) and they talked for a little while. Then he headed back to their stools and she headed for the bathrooms.

I tore my phone out of my pocket, expecting a message from her, and stared at it for a minute before a text ticked in.

'Enjoying yourself?'

'I am! You're so hot, and I love you so much!' I quickly fired back to her, wanting, no, needing to tell her that right away.

'I love you 2 you okay with... everything?' came the reply. I figured she was alluding to the grinding and/or the ass-groping. Or maybe the excessive flirting?

'Yeah, you're super-hot! I love watching you dance!!' I replied. That should let her know I was okay with what was happening.

'You approve of mark then? :P' So his name was Mark. It suited him, somehow.

'He sure seems to approve of you! :D' I replied, grinning slightly to myself. This connection to her felt... good. Important. Like we were still a team, despite her being occupied by this Mark. The knot in my stomach eased a little... leaving more room for excitement!

'You wanna go home and have fun? ;)' she asked. And I really did!

But I also wanted this go go a bit further...

'What about the last parts of our deal? Kissing and phone-number?' I asked, my heart beating like crazy. I was definitely out of my depth here.

'Really?'

'It was the deal...' I wrote back. I was pushing it and I knew that if she balked now, I would cave. I would take her home and make love to her like never before. We had come along way already...

'If its what you want...', came the reply. Jeez, she was going through with it!? Perhaps not as enthusiastically as I would have wanted but still...

'It is! I love you so much honey!' I quickly wrote back. It couldn't hurt to remind her of that again, could it?

'Youll owe me one then :P' she wrote back. At least she didn't seem angry with me anymore.

'Definitely', I agreed. No more texts came, and a couple of minutes later, she emerged from the ladies' room. I caught her eye on her way to her Mark, and winked at her and was incredibly relieved when she gave a slight smile in return. Despite my pushiness, she was okay, and we were okay.

She met up with Mark, and a short discussing ensured - while she had her most alluring look on and his lips gradually split in a pleased, self-assured smile. It ended with him nodding and turning to the bartender. She quickly dug her cell-phone from her bag and suddenly my own phone beeped.

'Were taking a last dance and then well go for a walk go wait for me in the car' the text read. That didn't feel right. I wanted to be part of it, not get sent to the car.

'But I wanna watch...' I wrote back, hating my needy tone.

'Please just go to the car ill be there soon', she insisted. I looked up, met her eyes quickly - they weren't exactly pleading but she wordlessly asked me to... trust her? Obey her? Either way, I gave her a curt nod, took a final swipe of my beer and stood up, heading for the exit. I cast a last look over my shoulder as I reached the exit and saw them close together on the dance-floor.

The cool air outside hit me like a brick of reality. I had just left my wife in the arms of a strange, handsome and obviously very domineering man - and asked her to make out with him.

"I must be crazy," I muttered but had to adjust my pants as my hardon flared up again at the thought. I made my way to my car and got in. And waited. The parking-lot wasn't overly large, and from my spot I had a good view of the entrance, and of course my eyes were glued to it while my mind was running rampant with images of what was happening in there. Were they still dancing? Kissing? What had they talked about - going for a walk? What did that mean? I couldn't help but imagine dark, discrete alley-ways where this Mark could have his way with my wife. I suddenly caught a glimpse of my hands, holding the steering-wheel - they were gripping it tightly and shaking.

Finally, finally, after an eternity (though the lying little clock on the dashboard claimed it'd only been ten minutes) they appeared. Talking, laughing and her with her arm around his, he led them to a car - an old VW Golf - and they got in.

I panicked when I thought about them driving off, leaving me stranded here but the car didn't start. In fact, nothing seemed to be happening.

Well, I had asked her to kiss him. I stared into the darkness of the car but couldn't see anything. I stared and stared, trying to make out anything, and I don't know if my night vision grew stronger or something because I thought I started to see a face on the driver's side. There had to be a face there, right, since this Mark-guy got in there and I thought I could make out some features.