This Is What I Want. Right?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,440 Followers

A finger slid effortlessly into her wet pussy, and she moaned in response as I fingered and licked her.

"It was, ah! It was... wild. He just... took control... and when, yes... when he turned me around, I had no, mhm... no idea what he was gonna do. And then he pressed his dick against ME!" the last word was almost cried out, as I added another finger to the one already making her lose her focus.

"And baby... baby, he was BIIIG... mhm..." she told me, looking down at me with a challenging look in her eyes, as if to dare me to object to her words, or get mad at her for knowing it or telling me. But I wasn't - rather, I was extremely turned on!

"It felt like we were... already kinda doing it... when he pushed that big thing against me... against my ass..." she continued with a sigh.

"How big was he?" I wanted to know.

"Oh, honey, he is big..." she told me, but then hurriedly added: "but... but he still had his pants on, you... you know... so I can't really know..."

Again the thought that she actually did know, that something had happened in his car struck me but I held my peace.

"It felt so... naughty, so dirty to let him... touch me... like that, even though we weren't the only... couple... dancing like that," she admitted.

I started to get rid of my clothes, as best I could while still maintaining pressure of her pleasurable parts - it wasn't easy but I wanted to get naked.

"I liked it though," she admitted, as much to herself as to me, "naughty... dirty, but I... I liked it..." she suddenly looked down at me, "is that wrong?"

She was clearly looking for confirmation, so I shook my head vigorously.

"Of course not, honey," I said and used the little break to tear my t-shirt over my head, "it just means that we both enjoy a little spice in our marriage."

"Yeah, I guess," she agreed, slightly mollified, "still, a good wife shouldn't, oh yes, like that!" I interrupted her when I returned to her glistening pussy, lips, tongue and three fingers doing their best to make her forget silly notions about what good wives should and shouldn't do. For a couple of minutes, all that was heard in the room was my wife's pussy getting pleasured and her little moans in response to that pleasure.

She picked up her story again: "Then I needed a break... I didn't really need to pee, not really, more... I was worried about... you... oh honey, yes... but you just wanted... more... wanted me to kiss him... and his phone-number..."

"How did you feel when we texted?" I wanted to know.

"Weeell... it was... well, naughty... Like... I don't know, the two of us were together, not... not against Mark, but without him knowing... and at the same time, he and I were together, doing things without you knowing... well, you knew but was kinda... a bystander?" she tried to explain her feelings, and apparently they were as jumbled together as my own.

"I felt the same," I told her, "when you wrote me. Like, the jealousy lifted, and only excitement was left..."

"You were jealous?" she asked, looking down at me.

"Honey," I sighed, worried that this was a step backwards, "of course. You were dancing with a young, hot guy and letting him grab you! Of course I was jealous, but that's a huge part of this... feeling jealous but still knowing you'll come home to me makes it such a rush!"

"I don't understand you," she muttered but forgot about it again, when my tongue once again made contact with her clit. Again, the story took a break as I pleasured my wife.

"I was a little... not mad but annoyed with you," she continued, "that you hadn't had enough. But... but... well, I didn't really mind... making out with him. He was hot, after all..."

I grinned triumphantly into her delicious pussy while my free hand struggled to unbutton my pants and free my hard dick. Hearing her admit to wanting this, made me extremely aroused.

"So I went out and talked to him... and he, uh! he was more than ready for a little... walk... We agreed to one last dance, and he paid his tab while I texted you... mhm, yeah..."

My left hand was running up and down my dick, while the right was fingering her, and I think we both felt a need for something... more. Without waiting for an invitation, I crawled up between her legs and she lay down on the couch.

"Oh God!" she sighed as I slid into her to the hilt.

"What then?" I asked into her ear.

"Oh..." she moaned softly, "then, mhm... then I watched you leave. It... it felt so strange. Suddenly I was alone with Mark... and... I... I liked it... a little..."

"Ngh!" I groaned at her words, and the battle to keep the orgasm at bay started. She recognised my struggle for what it was and grinned to me: "you're sure you can... handle hearing this... now?"

"I'll figure it out..." I mumbled. I wanted to hear this story, and I wanted it now! Her telling all this while aroused seemed like a great idea - she was a lot more forthcoming with her emotions about all this than ever before.

"So we danced... a little more..." she said, "again, he wanted to do that... grind-thing... he took me around the waist and... pressed his big... hard... dick against my ass..."

"Hhhhnnn!" I groaned at her teasing words and my nail dug into my defenceless flesh, as the pain helped me keep control.

"It... it was so... wicked! And so much more since... you weren't there... anymore... I was a naughty wife, alone with a... handsome stranger..."

"Did he know... you are married?" I asked.

"I guess... he didn't ask... but I didn't try to hide my... ring..." she answered, "but after a couple of songs, oh yes, oh yes, there, again!" she suddenly instructed me, so I kept doing more of the same and soon she was writhing in desire.

"After a couple of songs?" I needed to know.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah, after a couple of songs, oh! Oh! After we went outside... I held him, like... like he was my... boyfriend or something... under the arm... and he led me to his car... And in there we... we kissed."

"Was it good?" I asked when she stopped talking, and she blushed at my words.

"Yeah, I... guess," she muttered.

"Did he... did he touch you?"

Her blush grew darker, "a little... my breasts... over the top..." she admitted.

"Oh shit, Katie!" I gasped and ploughed into her.

"Yeeeesss," she hissed but I slowed down again, needing her to finish the story.

"Then you kissed...?" I prodded.

"Yes, we... kissed. And when he was done... eh, when we were done... I asked for his number and he... gave me his Facebook-name. Mark Mill... Miller."

"Okay... are you gonna friend him?" I asked.

"I'm not sure... it's a good... idea," she mumbled.

"Come on..." I lured, "it'd be hot!"

"Maaaybe..." she conceded, "but..."

"No buts... tell me you'll friend him!" I bade her, and she made eye-contact with me. She bit her lips, still thinking, still trying to find objections.

"Honey..."

"Please!" I all but begged. Or maybe I just begged, really.

"Yeah... yeah, okay, I'll friend him!" she finally surrendered, and with that the conversation ended. I poured all my focus into pleasing her, hoping for a good, strong cum before my own explosion. Luckily, she was as close as me, so it didn't take too long before she gasped and thrashed in orgasm, and I too allowed myself to fall into that special sea of satisfaction, only my wife's pussy knew how to bring me to.

We lay on each other for a good, long while, breathing hard and just enjoying the closeness.

"So," I finally broke the silence, "what are you gonna say to him?"

"Oh, honey," she sighed, "it was just... sex-talk..." I had known she would go down that road, so I shook my head at her.

"Uh-uh, Katie," I insisted, "we meant it. It was real."

"Come on, Tom... this is crazy..." she said and sat up, pushing me off her, "I'm gonna get a towel so I don't drip your stuff on the couch."

And that was that, it seemed.

--

That was Sunday. I wisely decided not to push her about Mark more that day - we'd already taken huge steps. Instead, we just relaxed and enjoyed ourselves until her parents came with our kids and then we all had a nice meal together. I really like Katie's parents, so there was no problem there - although when her mother asked me if we'd had a nice night, my immediate thought was well, Marge, I suspect your daughter sucked off some guy named Mark in his car.

"It was very nice, thank you, Marge," I replied instead, looking at Katie, "didn't you have fun, dear?"

"Of course," she replied with a smile but shot me a warning look. I made no more innuendos after that, though I had great fun at my little joke.

Monday, as we left for work, I kissed her goodbye and told her quietly, so the kids didn't hear, how hot it would be when (not if) she friended Mark. She shooed me off but I noticed a wry, tempted smile before I left.

Tuesday, we made love, and as she rode me towards our shared climax, I started talking about Mark again. Telling her hot she was when they danced, making her tell me about his big tool again - which she did, after only a little prodding - and finally making her admit that she wanted to friend him. I will never forget her face, radiating pleasure as she came, while promising to add him to her Facebook friends. She, of course, denounced it afterwards as 'sex-talk' but she seemed less sure of it, more... hesitant. I was wearing her down.

Wednesday, after our girls were asleep, I found Mark Miller on Facebook and showed her. She blushed but nevertheless studied his picture for a little while before she asked me to put it away and forget about these silly ideas.

Thursday, when I mentioned him again, she stopped me.

"Why is this so important to you?" she asked, sounding... confused, I think. We were sitting in the couch, watching Netflix and doing nothing, when I'd brought it up.

"Eh?"

"That I add Mark. Why this guy?" she asked, frowning, "ever since Saturday, you've been all aflutter about him..."

"Aflutter? I've been aflutter?" I laughed at her, hoping to defuse the tension.

"Oh, you know what I mean!" she snapped and my grin died.

"Well, I guess," I began slowly, "that... that finally something is... happening. Like, just since Saturday, we've had so much amazing sex! And this guy, this Mark seemed to really get you out of your shell..."

"Out of my shell? My shell?" she began, voice rising, and I knew I'd miss-stepped.

"Okay, not the best phrase," I quickly admitted, "more... he showed you how to be, I don't know, naughty. A naughty wife..."

"And you want a naughty wife...?" she inquired, somewhat appeased, though I sensed the danger was right under the surface. Like a volcano, waiting for any kind of disrespect to make it erupt.

"Well, we both had fun when you were naughty," I grinned at her.

"I'm fun even if I'm not naughty," she objected in a mock-resentful tone.

"Of course, honey!" I agreed and hugged her, "but you gotta admit... it's been wild this last week."

"I... I guess," she accepted my words with furrowed brows, as if it wasn't something she liked to admit.

"And just think," I breathed into her ear, "how much more wild fun we could have if you added him on Facebook."

"Adding him won't change anything," she said pulling a bit away from me but not entirely, "it'll just mean we can chat. You want more..."

"I do. It'll be so much fun," I agreed softly and moved after her.

"It just... worries me," she said but didn't pull further away from me, "like... I'm afraid of losing control..."

"You won't have to do anything you don't want to," I promised and suddenly my hand was on her breast, massaging its heavy weight, finding her nipple, "you'll be in control - just a little more naughty..."

"What do you want to happen?" she challenged me and brushed my hand off her tit, "I friend him and then what?"

I concealed my smile at her words - she'd gone from 'no!' to talking about it as a hypothetical fact, "you talk. Chat. See if you like each other," I said to her, as if this was no big deal.

"And if we do?" she wanted to know, her face giving nothing away to either side.

"Then you meet up, maybe go on a date and see where it takes you," I said, frankly as if it was no big deal.

"And it doesn't worry you that you might be sending me off on a date with a murderer or something?" she pressed.

"You're the one who talked to him, chose him," I shrugged, "you're the one who knows him - and I trust your instincts. You're usually right about people. Do you think he wants to murder you?"

She looked at me for a while before shaking her head, "of course not. What I'm really worried about is... he'll ask me back to his place, and I won't be able to say no..." It came out in a strong voice, challenging me to decry her as a harlot.

"Wow, Katie!" I exclaimed as my heart froze in excited fear.

"And that's fine with you?" she demanded, her face impassive. Unreadable.

"I - yeah! Yeah! That's... wow!" I exclaimed, words falling out of my mouth in a frenzy, "Katie, that's... that's my fantasy!"

"And you won't get mad? Or jealous?" she asked, still not giving any emotions away. If only I knew what she was thinking!

"I won't get mad, I promise. As long as you're honest with me, tell me about it - as much as you're comfortable with, at least!" I quickly added, when she was gathering steam to object, "and come home to me afterwards, I'll never get mad at you. But..." I looked out the window as I tried to put words to my feelings before meeting her eyes again, "jealousy... well, it's part of it. I AM going to get jealous but... I'll be so much more proud that you come home again. That you're still my wife. That I'm still the one you choose... if... if that makes sense." I wasn't sure she got it but I needed to be honest with her.

She looked at me for a good, long while, biting her lower lip, obviously thinking hard. Then, finally she nodded, slowly, as she came to a conclusion.

"Get my phone," she said softly, and first I thought I heard wrong. Then I gave her a huge grin, a fast kiss and hurried into the kitchen where I'd seen her phone. I had to keep from running as I found it and returned it to her, sitting down next to her.

She flicked the cover open, tapped on the screen a few times, wrote something and tapped again. Then she turned the screen to me, and I saw it was Mark Miller's Facebook-page. Her finger hovered over the 'add friend' button.

"Should I press this?" she asked me, looking me dead in the eye.

"Please," I said gently. And, after a quick look at the phone, she did. Then we both sat for a little while, staring at her phone but nothing happened. Apparently, Mark was not at his phone right now.

"Well, that was anti-climactic," Katie said disappointed and lowered the phone. I looked at her with love in my eyes and took the phone from her, closed it and put it on the table.

"I'll give you a climax," I winked at her and pulled her to me. She couldn't help but feel my boner against her thigh, and she gave me an impish smile.

When I got her clothes off, I was more than pleased to find that she was already moist. It wasn't just me that found all this exciting...

--

The next day, our morning was pretty ordinary. We ate breakfast and prepared for work while we got the girls ready for school and looked forward to the weekend, just like any other Friday. Well, except...

"Give Dad a hug, he's off now," Katie told the girls as I stood in the hallway, ready to leave, and they gout out there, and I got a hug from both of them, and as Katie gave me hers, she whispered in my ear: "Mark accepted my friend-request."

As I stood there, flabbergasted, she smiled sweetly at me and told me to have a good day. With my heart pounding like crazy, I waved weakly at her and forced a smile to my lips, turned around and left.

She did it that way on purpose - just to drive me crazy, I was sure of it. God, what an amazing woman!

She succeeded, by the way, in driving me crazy. All day, I couldn't focus on work, instead I thought about what she was doing. Had she texted him? Had he texted her? Were they planning something, setting something up? The uncertainty was killing me! But I was strong. I had decided not to write and ask - beg for details, as I knew she would see it. I would show her that she couldn't get to me that easily. The day stretched on forever though, and the numbers on the clock barely changed...

'Anything new?' I wrote her at lunch. Yeah, so much for my strength. But I had resisted for hours that must count for something!

'Yeah me and D found a new angle on the Rausencase might be late', came the reply. Oh my God, I was not talking about her stupid work! I had to admit, she was good at this game. She held the trumps, and she knew it. She wanted me to ask about Mark, to show how desperate I wanted, no needed to know.

Well, I was strong.

'Okay, I'll fix dinner then.' I merely wrote back. Two could play this game!

The day didn't speed up at all after that - on the contrary, time seemed to slow to a crawl. I checked my phone every few minutes, but the damn thing kept telling me nothing... clearly it was in league with Katie!

My mind swirled with every imaginable scenario - from the two of them meeting up and already fucking to them chatting and having fun to her having blocked him already... and I couldn't figure out which of them made me more nervous.

It took 30 minutes. 30 minutes of intense, inner agony before I caved and wrote to her again: 'Have you talked to Mark?'

It was an innocent message. Just curious. Right? Right. It wasn't desperate or needy, just... interested.

'Maaaaaaybe :P :D' came the reply. Oh my God, I was married to the most infuriating woman alive! I stewed on that for a while. On one hand, I really should show that teasing hussy that I couldn't be broken so easily, that I could withstand her mental torture.

On the other hand, I'd already showed my hand by asking. Would it really change anything if I asked for more info?

'Come on, give me more than that!' I finally wrote. I just needed something to get me through the day, anything really. Unlike me, however, it seemed she didn't check her phone every 30 seconds - it took a good half hour before her reply ticked in.

'Well... he said he had fun saturday and was glad i added him'. Well, that didn't tell me overly much. I needed more! Throwing all self-control overboard, I quickly fired back: 'I'm glad too! What did you say?'

Again, it took forever. Katie's a lawyer, and her phone was always within reach, so either she was really, really busy (which WAS possible) or she was enjoying prolonging my pain.

It was probably the latter.

'I said i had fun too ;)' she texted back, a freaking HOUR later. Jeez, this was like pulling teeth!

For a moment, I contemplated asking for more but it didn't really seem like she was willing to give me much. Maybe I shouldn't put too much pressure on her - especially when I wasn't in the room to gauge her reaction?

'That's good. I'm happy you're in contact. Let me know if anything happens. :)' I ended up with. Not much but it gave my blessing, asked for interesting info and was a tacit acceptance of her reluctance to share. If it was reluctance and not just her teasing way...

Evidently, it was the right thing to write. 30 seconds later: 'Will do love you'.

'I love you too.' I wrote back with a happy smile.

--

She did make it home late, and so it wasn't until the kids were asleep that we could discuss what had happened during the day. And since it was Friday... well, they stayed up a lot longer than I would have preferred. Still, family is family, and must come first.

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,440 Followers
1...34567...13