This Is What I Want. Right?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But where was Katie? Was the passenger-side just darker because of natural shade and the angling and placement of the few lampposts or was it darker because there was nothing to see? But if the passenger-side was empty, where was Katie then?

Suddenly it felt like ice-cold hands gripped my heart.

"Maybe I'll find someone who actually do want a blowjob from me in there," she'd said. No... there was no way. No way. Absolutely not. Not this fast.

With dry mouth and a raging erection, I tried to make out more details. It could just be my wild imagination but didn't he look happy? Like, the kind of happy you get when you stick your dick in a married woman's mouth?

"Jeez, Katie," I whispered. I had to go and look, right? I had to. But she'd asked me to wait in the car. But she was blowing some dude! But she still asked me to wait for her.

I debated back and forth for an eternity and as I was nearing the decision that I had to go see what was happening, suddenly the passenger-side door opened and my darling wife got out. Okay, so I couldn't see anything in her side - else I would have seen her get up. So maybe she'd just talked and kissed with the guy.

My heart was still beating like crazy as she waved goodbye to the guy and made her way over to our car, while the old Golf started and drove off, honking twice after my wife who gave a cute little wave in return.

At long last, she opened the door and got in.

"Hey sweetie," she said with a little slur on the s, like she usually did when she's had a little to drink.

I didn't answer, just reached out and pulled her to me, her mouth to mine. We kissed and kissed, and I tried to devour her, to reclaim her, to assure us both that she was still mine.

And... well, was there a little saltiness to her taste? Like, how would she taste if she'd just swallowed a mouthful cum - like this?

"So, you missed me?" she smirked when I let her go.

"You have no idea!" I exclaimed and was about to drag her in for another kiss but she turned her face away.

"How about we get home?" she asked, and I nodded, though the rejection stung. Still, she was right; I wanted to know everything that had happened but more than that, I wanted to feel her beneath me, as I retook her. So I started the car and hurried from the parking-lot, and maybe I didn't comply with ALL the traffic rules on the way home.

"So...?" I asked while driving.

"So?" she replied (though it came out more like 'sssow') with a cheeky little grin.

"Come on, honey," I pleaded, and again I winced at the neediness of my tone, "what happened?"

"I thought you had a front-seat to pretty much all that... happened..."

"Well, to most of it," I agreed, "but... well, what happened in... in the car?"

"What do you think happened?" she asked, all innocent-like.

"Well, I..." I tried, "I was just thinking... you said you would find someone who'd want a blowjob..."

"Yesss?" she slurred, "so? You think I took him out to his car and blew him?" I couldn't hear if she was outraged or angry or even curious at the suggestion. She just... said it.

"I... I couldn't see..." I all but whined.

"That's not what I asked. Do you think I did?" she insisted.

"No..." I sighed, "I guess not."

"There you go," she said, and that kinda finished the conversation. I tried to fret out more information but she just smiled her best sphinx-smile and told me go get her home.

I did of course, drove right into the garage and escorted my lady inside - where I promptly grabbed her and kissed her again. Hard, demanding, trying to tell her how much I loved her and wanted her through my lips and tongue. Still kissing, we made our way into the living-room where we fell onto the couch. As fast as humanly possible, I had her skirt up around her waist and pulled her moist panties down, baring her naked crotch. Lightly covered in blonde hair, it was red and looked quite ready. My tongue easily found her clit and attacked it, flicked the little button, teased it, worshipped it.

"Mhm... you don't have to... I'm ready..." she sighed above me but I ignored her. This wasn't foreplay. I wanted her to cum on my tongue so I could concentrate on Katie's night out when I took her.

"Please," I bade her in between loving her delicious pussy, "tell me... everything."

"Ooh... yesss..." she sighed, "well, I... did as you asked me to. I danced with him. I kissed him in his car - his idea, mhm, yes... and I got his facebook-info, so I can... can friend him..."

I slid a finger up into her, she was wet and ready, and it met very little resistance, "how was he?"

"Mhm... he was very... very... strong..." she sighed, echoing my own assessment of the guy, "dominant... powerful... Yes, there..."

I cast a quick glance up at her - she had pulled her top up and bra down and was playing with her nipples while enjoying my tongue.

"Was he... was he big?" I couldn't stop myself from asking, before returning to her wet pussy, adding a second finger, while licking her little clit.

"Mhm, that's what you really wanna know, isn't?" she grinned, "mhm, get me off and I'll... tell you..."

Oh, that demanding little minx! But alright, so be it! I renewed my efforts, attacking her clit with my tongue, while doing her with my fingers and stopped wasting time on questions. Soon I had her writhing in pleasure, murmuring encouragingly and grabbing my head to keep me from leaving her crotch - as if I were!

"Yeeeesss..." she exhaled, clearly getting close. Three fingers were now sliding in and out of her as fast as I could, while her little nubbin was under constant assault from my tongue.

Suddenly she wrapped her thighs around my head, forcing me into her pussy and tensed her body as she came in a series of gasps.

She kept me there, rubbing her pussy against my face for a little while before releasing me and letting me breathe again.

I tore my clothes off, while she got rid of her top and bra, leaving us both naked. I crawled up between her spread legs, my dick soon finding her wet opening.

"Mhm!" she gasped when I penetrated her.

"So tell me!" I demanded, looking down at her, buried inside her to the hilt.

"I felt him," she gave me a teasing smile and drew out the silence for a bit before continuing, "and he was biiig!"

"Oh God," I gasped and started making love to her. I locked eyes with her, as she lay under me, taking me into her with her face that radiated pleasure and desire. She was so beautiful, her golden hair forming a crown around her head, her big, blue eyes looking up in mine with love.

"You're my wife," I said, and just saying it made me happy, lucky. Suddenly, the games we'd played tonight seemed... unimportant. Nothing else mattered but this woman and our shared love.

"Yes," she agreed with a little smile.

"MY wife. MINE!" I declared.

"Only mhm! yours!" she answered, apparently sensing my earnestness because she lost her smile and looked solemnly up at me.

"No matter what else happens, we belong together!" I exclaimed as I retook my right as her husband and pushed hard into her.

"Always!" she gasped as she arched her back, meeting my thrust.

"And I'll never stop loving you, no matter what else happens, no matter WHO else happens," I panted as her wonderful pussy did its best to milk me.

"Me neither," she promised, still keeping eye-contact, "you and me, forever."

"I love you," I sighed and she grabbed me and pulled me down in a kiss. I didn't slow down but kept sliding my dick in and out of her while our tongues danced, so I soon had to break the kiss, just to breathe.

"Ah," she sighed and lovingly ran her hands down my sides.

"You feel so good," I told her as I gradually sped up. She was so delightfully tight, gripping my dick whenever I pushed into her.

"Ah, you too..." she purred.

We didn't speak after that. We just made love, as I re-established myself as her man, her lover, her husband. Having seen her with others, it felt like making love to her for the first time, and it didn't take long before I had to fight to keep a growing orgasm at bay. But I wanted her to cum again, wanted her to orgasm with my dick inside her, so once more I forced a nail into the flesh of my finger, using the pain to my advantage.

I noticed Katie's movements became more erratic. She breathed faster and faster, making little mewing sounds and sliding her hands up and down my sides, apparently trying to encourage me. Not that I needed any encouragement!

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" she suddenly gasped and closed her eyes. She got stiff and tense underneath me and then turned the volume up: "YES! YES! YES!" and then all her muscles seemed to spasm in orgasm. This was NOT her usual orgasm, so I stopped for a second to watch but she grabbed me around my hips and exclaimed: "More, more!" so I quickly got started again. Harder and faster than before while she gasped and moaned, I quickly neared the point of no return myself.

"Katie! I'm... I'm gonna..." I groaned.

"Yeeesss... do it..." she spurred me on. And I did. With a last groan, I hammered into her and felt my entire world rock in intense pleasure as I fired my load into her womb.

"Ngnh!" I grunted as another wave of sperm left my dick, and I looked down at her and met her sparkling eyes and returned her pleased smile. Then I collapsed on top of her and stayed there, resting on her wondrous breasts, hearing her heartbeat.

Then and there, I felt safe. Safe and loved.

I awoke a couple hours later. Sometime during my sleep, I had rolled of her and was now laying next to Katie - who was still dead to the world. Well, considering the amounts of alcohol she'd consumed, it was probably to be expected, I mused and grinned a little.

Then the night came rushing back to me, all we'd done... all she'd done. The excitement I'd felt when she danced, the pride in her for landing a hot guy like Mark, the anxiety I'd felt in the car while waiting for them... and the rush of fear I'd felt when I thought they were gonna drive off without me.

And the fact that I still didn't know exactly what they'd done in the car. I'd ask her tomorrow, of course but I wasn't sure I'd ever get an answer.

And then I saw Katie's purse on the night-table with her phone sticking up from it. Like she'd used it after I fell asleep. Had she already talked to Mark?

A cold hand of fear gripped my heart, and I felt strangely excited at the thought. I couldn't look at her phone, could I? That was a huge breach of trust, right? Would this work if I didn't trust her?

No. I had to trust her. But maybe... maybe a little... security?

I grabbed her phone, unlocked it and found my own in my discarded pants. At work, I was in charge of maintaining the company's servers, and I freelanced a bit at webpage maintenance - so, all in all, I knew my way around IT. I read a few guidelines online before choosing and installing a GPS tracking-device on Katie's phone. Katie's a lawyer, working towards partnership at Falkner & Co and had only the most rudimentary knowledge of (and interest in) computers - she'd never find the little program, or even know what it was for if she did find it.

Yeah, maybe it was another breach of trust, but rather... I saw it as an insurance. Now, we'd never get away from each other. Yeah. Yeah, it was a good idea, despite the strange feeling of betraying her trust that lurked in my stomach.

--

When I got up the next morning, Katie was still out. Again, not surprising. I got up, did some chores, went to the baker's and waited for her to rise... all the while trying to find the best way to bring up last night. If history was any indicator, she'd be most unwilling to talk about it.

She stumped down the stairs and into the kitchen around noon - luckily the kids were at her parents' who would bring them over around dinnertime, so we had lots of time. She wore her faded-pink bathrobe that was tied together at the waist, and I had a feeling she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Coffee?" she mumbled and I poured her a cup, fighting hard not to crack a joke at her expense. Normally, I'd tease her mercilessly for her lack of alcohol-tolerance but today, I didn't want to antagonise her in any way. She sat for a while, nursing her coffee before eating a slice of bread.

"How're you feeling?" I asked after a while - and after she'd lost that walking dead-look.

"Tired. But else, I'm good," she answered and even managed a weak smile.

"Okay, good," I said, deciding that I would wait with bringing up last night. Instead, we chatted for a while about nothing and everything, like married couples do. Gradually, she regained her colour and spirit - she might not be able to stomach much liquor but she's not prone to hangovers either.

Finally, I decided it was time - or maybe I just couldn't wait any longer... either way, I got up and sat down next to her on the little bench we had next to the kitchen-table, wanting to be closer to her.

"So, eh... about last night," I began and gently stroked her neck. Her lips curled in a smirk at my words, and I raised my eyebrows: "What?"

"Nothing," she said with a knowing look in her eyes, "I was just wondering how long it would take you to bring it up. Not long, it turned out."

"Well..." I muttered and stopped stroking her neck, thinking she was being dead-unfair - I had waited until I was sure she felt better after all, "can't really blame me, can you? I mean, it was the hottest night I can remember."

"Was it?" she asked, losing the smirk.

"Oh yeah!" I nodded and began stroking her again, "it was so sexy! You were - ARE - so sexy!"

"And so was that little... girl... in pink I saw you talking to?" she asked and suddenly there was a sharp edge to her voice - it was clear that the word 'girl' was a polite substitute for a less... savory word. When I stared disbelievingly at her she added: "That's right! I saw you!" Like she thought I was staring 'cause I got caught not because it was ludicrous?

"Honey, she asked me to dance and I turned her down. Nothing else!" I swore to her utterly confused. Katie might have a jealous streak but never over such petty things like me talking to a strange woman.

"As long as that was all," she said, still a little cross, "this... thing, this idea of yours, it doesn't cut both ways!"

"Nono, as I said, I'll always be faithful!" I promised, not really sure how we'd gotten here but more than happy to reinforce my loyalty," I want no-one but you! You were so amazing last night!"

"Well, I'm glad you think so," she muttered mollified, "though a wife getting a stranger's number and... kissing him doesn't really sound amazing to me..."

I noticed the little break before the word 'kissing' and again wondered if more had happened in the car but pushed the thought aside - for now. I was just glad we were moving past that girl from last night. What was her name, Linda?

"Honey, don't look at it like that! You were amazing, you did just what I wanted to. Please, please, please tell me about it..."

She studied my face for a little while, then gave me a knowing smile.

"Let's go into the living-room. I have a feeling the couch is a better place to discuss this," she said, and I dropped my jaw. Did she mean what I thought she meant? Or was the couch just a comfier place to sit?

"Yeah, sure," I quickly agreed and followed her into the living-room.

"Okay," she said as she sat down, "what do you wanna know?"

"Everything," I said and let my hand glide up her smooth thigh under her coarse bathrobe.

"Well, that's not very specific," she grinned and looked down at my hand as it slid further and further up her thigh.

"Just, start with the beginning," I asked and she closed her eyes for a second as I reached her hip and made across to her groin.

"Mhm, that feels nice," she told me before closing her eye, focusing on the events last night, "okay, so I went in, right, and went to the bar to get a drink. And this... guy comes up to me and starts chatting me up. You saw him yourself, not really my type. Then I saw you, and it... it felt strange, wrong not to go and talk to you. I wanted to..."

"Yeah, I felt the same way," I said and reached her crotch - as I suspected, no panties. Sadly, it probably wasn't because she wanted to be provocative, more likely she had just found the bathrobe, thrown it on and thought 'good enough'. She was dry, so I started running my fingers up and down her outer lips, hoping to get a reaction.

"So, anyway, while this guy was talking, I felt like telling him you were my husband and that he should leave. And when I saw you come to the bar, I actually thought you were coming to get rid of the jerk. But you didn't care," she said and furrowed her brows at me, "you just wanted a beer..."

I felt my cheeks blush and I felt kinda foolish, "sorry. I knew you could handle one buffoon though..."

"But then Mark came," she continued, "my real knight in shining armour," she shot a pointed look at me, and I got even redder, though I knew it was silly - she hadn't needed saving, she had been in no danger, and if danger should have arrived, I was right there to stop it!

"He just stepped up and... well, you should have seen the face on the other guy!" she exclaimed with bright eyes and a... well, a rather proud smile. I felt dry in my mouth, but her pussy was starting to react to my ministrations and becoming moist. It was my fingers, not just the memory of Mark chasing the other guy away, I was sure of it.

"He cast one look at Mark and tucked tails," she gushed, "and Mark was like, 'can I get you a drink?'... and he could," she added, lamely.

I gently touched her opening flower and found her little clit and gave it a gentle stroke before continuing moving up and down, this time inside her outer lips.

"Mhm... and... well, I don't know. He was... he is.. interesting," she said, struggling to describe her suitor, "he knew what he wanted but... well, he wasn't rude about it. It was like... well, like when he wanted to dance? He didn't ask, he just said 'let's go dance!' and pulled me up... and I... It never... oooh, yeah baby, like that... it never really... occurred to me to say no or try to stop him. It's just... well, that was what we were doing," she explained, while her breathing steadily increased and her slit grew wetter under my fingers.

"Yeah, I saw how he just pulled you up and you followed him..." I contributed to her point.

"Yes, exactly! It wasn't, you know, forceful or anything, it was just... there wasn't any other... uh, yes, my clit, now, baby... uhm, yes, like that..." she moaned and spread her legs a little further.

I took that as my cue and scooted down on the floor and crawled in between her legs. The knot that had held her robe together had come loose and I opened it all the way and pushed the robe open, baring her gorgeous body. Her slit was already wet and growing red when I lowered my mouth to it. Her golden curls tickled my upper-lip as I slowly licked her engorged clit.

"Uh, yesss," she sighed and stroked my hair, letting me know she enjoyed the attention I was lavishing on her.

"And then you danced?" I asked when she didn't return to the story, instead just relishing in my tongue.

"Ah... yes... hmm? Oh, yes, mhm... he was a good dancer, wasn't he?" she mewed softly, her hands caressing her hard nipples, "like, the way he moved..."

"You looked good together," I agreed with my mouth full of pussy.

"Yeah. And again... I didn't want his hands on my ass... it was too weird, with you watching and everything... mhm, yes, honey, you're so good at this... but when he looked at me with a... well, daring look... and I let him..." she tried to explain, tried to hold her thoughts together as I licked her.