All Comments on 'This Time She's Gone Too Far'

by Kayb12345

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yay!!! Kill the bitch!!! Kill the bitch!!! And the other one too! And the psycho cock heads that were with them! Light the whole building up!

Finally, an appropriate response to an over the top crazy bitch story. But, will you let him follow through in any meaningful way, even if he doesn't actually kill them? Or will you have him captured and tortured until he breaks and wallows in his mistreatment? Oh, the suspense.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 8 years ago
Oh who the hell are you kidding?

The guy is just gonna go back and get abused/humiliated all over again, promising himself that he'll pay her back in turn for the next time. He's doomed, she owns him and he doesn't even realize it. I was hopeful in the beginning for him to exact a true and spectacular revenge upon Salima and her bitch friend and the story fooled me with the level of rage and commitment in the guy's words. In the end he copped out and gave up.

Don't get me wrong, I love worshiping women's feet and arse probably more than the next guy... like way more. But this bitch has taken it to a whole new fucking level, she's a literal sociopath and she NEEDS to go down. This guy can either man up and follow through with making her pay, go to the police and report what happened or just be at her beck and call like a little bitch until she's had his balls removed. These stories used to turn me on but the previous stories ending and the entirety of this one just fills me with a deep burning hatred. 1/5.

Kayb12345Kayb12345over 8 years agoAuthor
Why so mad bro?

Dude you say this is a 1/5 story but look how emotionally invested you are in it. Everything you wrote shows that you weren't even remotely bored by what you read so I've done my job. If you said 'oh this wasn't interesting' or 'the sex scene was rubbish' or even 'none of this seems remotely believable' that would bother me but all you're really saying is 'I don't like the fact that this guy's being made to look like a bitch' and guess what? You're not supposed to.

I managed to create extreme hatred in your heart bro, and I did it deliberately. Creating extreme hate in the heart of a reader is just as difficult as inducing lust or happiness and requires the same skill on my part.

Anyway as for the ending (which is the next chapter) please don't think me so uncreative as to do something obvious like what you mentioned. I've got a very interesting resolution planned for all of this.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 8 years ago
Fair point

I did let my emotions get carried away and judged this story a tad too harshly. I apologize for that and will wait patiently for how this all wraps up.... still mad though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply can't imagine it.

Even for fiction. If he ran all the way home he definitely would have had the energy to get into the shower, even if he wore his clothes and sat crying on the shower floor. But to just get in the door and collapse? That made no sense. It matter not anyway. This guy is such a pathetic person that the whole story just isn't worth reading. Not a likeable character anywhere makes this a complete and utter trainwreck. 1 star.

Kayb12345Kayb12345over 8 years agoAuthor
OK

I don't see why it's so hard to imagine someone using all their energy to run home and not having anything else in the tank once they got there.

I also have to disagree about there not being any likeable characters because I think Salima's a psychopathic bad ass and I'm quite fond of Maryse too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved the story so far but...

I loved the previous parts, and was so happy to start reading this part.

Unfortunately, I felt like this part was way behind compared to the other parts.. I understand to step it up a notch you included men in it dominating the poor guy, but that just completely ruined it for me :(

I wish you can go back to just Salima's feet forcing the guy to submit no matter how enraged he gets, or something like that :)

Peace.

Kayb12345Kayb12345over 8 years agoAuthor
I feel you

To be honest I totally understand why you'd say that. This series has been largely part of one genre i.e. Foot and ass stuff but this episode takes it into a different place and includes stuff I honestly wouldn't want to have happen to me like the man cumming in his face.

I chose to do that for a couple reasons:

Firstly, because as the series progresses Salima became more and more degrading in her treatment of the guy and it seemed natural for her to take things to this ultimate level.

Secondly because I wanted the guy to get to the point where he had to kill her. I wanted it to be very understandable why he felt that was necessary and thought this final humiliation would achieve that.

Thirdly I thought that while I might disappoint a lot of people who were expecting one thing from the story, maybe I wouldn't and that even if I did there was a chance that it might appeal to people who are into extreme domination.

Fourthly, I think I felt like I needed to try something new. Writing the same sort of encounters between the two of them was starting to seem stale so I wanted to change things up a bit. Maybe that was a mistake.

Either way your feedback's appreciated and understood because as I said before, this episode features a lot of things I wouldn't want to have happen to me, but I guess I was trying to keep things interesting from a narrative point while hoping that the changes I made would appeal to a certain demographic.

Thanks for the feedback

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2 xtreme 4 me

You are a very talented writer, I liked the first couple of chapters very much!

Unfortunately this story just isn't the sort of thing I'm into any more :(

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
A SADO-MASO TALE

and everybody is happy, happy even thought they deny it. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love these stories but

love these stories. You are a very tallented writer but im with the majority on this one. we all agree it went slightly too far. and thats fine even you know that but the fact he was so determined and fell again.. likeable characters but he needs some sort of win in the next one. make it a huge win actually make her pay. incredible wiritng great series bring it home with this next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
.

How the fuck is this story supposed to be erotic anymore? A man is beaten and humiliated and has his life ruined by some unrealistically heartless bitch, and now is going to commit murder.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 8 years ago
Last comment

Umm, the bitch deserves worse than death

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please

Please finish this story, over the years I’ve kept coming back to read this story. It has been the most erotic thing I have read in my life. You have created an masterpiece

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

A really stupid story.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When is the story of him killing the two of them come out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Neeeeeeed it finished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn want to read the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did not like it. That doesn't detract from the fact that it was well written--accomplished the absolute disgust it was written to evoke.

But he should just kill them all.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, it started out really well but ended badly. His revenge just went out of the window and he does nothing? I guess he will always be a wimp and have people step all over him. Maybe he gets someone pregnant? Now that would be a good revenge for Maryse so she is pregnant by him. Well written but maybe next chapter will have him follow through and gets real revenge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous