Thornbush Academy Ch. 05a - Vagina Time

Story Info
Naked Andie must be cleaned up after her dance.
1.7k words
4.52
6.1k
4

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
463 Followers

(Professor David Rogers' diary continues...

We are selectively recruiting both female students and teachers for our unique Academy. You must be over eighteen, and quite comfortable with our special educational environment.)

Andie had been the one who had started the five-girl erotic nude dance routine and she was the one who had ended it. She had begun by thrusting out her cunt to me-- leading with it, opening it with her fingers, dancing with it up in my face-- and she had ended on the floor, ass up, spreading her cheeks wide open with her fingers poking inside, relentlessly dancing her anal hole for my viewing pleasure.

She had collapsed onto the floor, sweaty and exhausted. The other four girls had looked at her in astonishment. Their dance routines were over; they went to get dressed. David watched as a particularly curvy naked little blonde stopped and said something to Andie. The blonde walked away, shaking her pretty head.

"Help me clean her up." Janice Griswold was walking up to us. At some point, this mature, curvy blonde's diaphanous nightie had disappeared: she was now wearing nothing but minuscule white thong panties and matching high heels.

We both bent down next to Andie who was still out of breath and we helped her sit up.

"Oh professor," she gasped out. "That was all for you: every naked part of me-- it was all for you!"

Andie held out her sweet arms for me and I reached down and held her tight. It seemed to calm her down quite a bit.

"This is all very touching but the poor thing is sweating!" exclaimed Ms Griswold. "Here-- use these moist towelettes on her back. Once she's ready, we'll help her stand up. Then you can concentrate on that bum hole of hers you love so much-- she did actually put her naughty fingers inside! Fresh girl!" Her voice was only slightly scolding--Janice seemed to be trying to conceal her genuine admiration at the triple X-rated performance she had just seen.

Andie gasped at the coolness of the towelettes, then closed her eyes and sighed as I worked the rear of her naked body. I did her neck, her shoulder blades and her back, down to her ass crack.

Poor Maggie was just silently watching. I think that even she had gotten somewhat aroused by Andie's uninhibited dance number. This was a class that Maggie was usually in, but I doubt that she had ever seen a dance as sexually charged as that one.

We asked if Andie was ready to stand up and she nodded. We each took a hand. I was slyly taking in the long and pointy naked breasts of the mature, thirty-six-year-old blonde Professor Griswold. She knew I was staring. Once Andie was safely up, Janice surreptitiously tweaked her right nipple, squeezing her tit and briefly holding it out for me, using the handing over of more towelettes to me as cover.

Ms Griswold proceeded to softly wipe Miss Andie's face, giving her a nice kiss when she was done. The professor circled the nude teen's nipples with one towel for each tit. She also gave a nice kiss to each of her sweet girl's protruding brown nipples when that cleanup job was over

I decided that Ms Griswold had somehow gotten the better side of things.

I was down to Andie's butt cheeks, and she did "ooohhh" at my touch. I teased her crack, not going in between more than half way down. Andie perhaps unconsciously started sticking out that firm tight rear at me.

I had to pause as Janice had at last reached her teenage student's pudenda. She spent some time cleaning up her luxuriously long and thick black fur, clucking "Oh my goodness! What a sticky mess!"

Then she got quiet. Janice locked eyes with Andie as she carefully circled one particular part, about mid-bush. Keeping her eyes locked, she then used one hand to tug Miss Andie's thighs farther apart, then she wrapped one clean towelette around one finger and went between the girl's legs... and pushed.

I was still gently massaging Andie's bubbly tushie cheeks but I was also practically leaning over and around her nude body to check out the girl in girl action.

Janice finally chose to acknowledge that I was peering over Andie's shoulder. "I'm only trying to clean her up-- but she's so orgasmic! I spotted this little one in Female Masturbation class last year-- I routinely go to look for some new, dancer's bodies. This one came and came and came. The professor even called the other girls over to watch!"

Andie's light brown skin was reddening in a combination of being talked about so intimately-- while her female professor's finger was buried up to the knuckle in her cunt.

Professor Griswold slowly pulled out, then patted Andie's hairy puss dry with a paper towel. She looked back up at me. "Thanks for waiting; I know you'll be quite thorough with her rear port of entry."

I shook my head. "Alright, Andie girl. Bend forward and grab hold of those pretty knees for me." She complied instantly. What a hot little ass! You could probably bounce a soccer ball off that...

"Now, put your hands back here and just open yourself up for me... like you did when you danced."

Andie was silent as she obeyed my every command. Her whole upper body seemed flushed but I didn't know if it was embarrassment or excitement or just from bending over.

Janice came to stand next to me. Her right hand was on my back, her right tit brushed my shirtsleeve.

"Do what I did-- I know you were watching closely!" She handed me another wet towelette.

I wrapped it around my finger and bent down. I started to say something, to prepare poor Andie for this latest intrusion, when Ms Griswold spoke: "Just push it in, slowly but firmly. She's a second-year girl so by now, she's quite used to ass play."

For some reason I glanced over to poor, now-forgotten Miss Maggie. I was shocked to see her right hand between her soft thighs.

She saw me catch her and moved that hand away at the speed of light. Now I had two naked girls flushing. If Maggie had been caught in class masturbating, she would have been spanked bare-ass and made to go bottomless all day. Well she was already naked and I had just spanked her naughty little bottom three hours ago. I just looked away.

Back to Andie's starlike brown opening. It seemed to be winking at me and I realized that was her unconscious anal reflexes preparing for my rude entry. Nonetheless, I simply pushed in. I heard Janice draw in a quick breath at the sight of my pink, towel-encased finger molesting this brown little naked girl's most intimate hole. I nearly lost it.

Andie was probably the only one in the room who was breathing regularly. She was basking in all of the attention suddenly being paid to her muscular body... especially my attention. I could, at that moment, have unbuttoned my fly and fucked her hard from behind and she would have happily welcomed my cock with even more drooling gobs of her hot wet juices.

My left hand found itself on Ms Janice Griswold's bare back. It dropped down to her own classically firm and rounded buttocks. One finger poked its way under the string of her thong.

She gently relocated me.

"I think she's clean, David." Janice must have somehow sensed the hard-beyond-hard state I was in. I pulled out of that sweet teenage ass as slowly as I had pushed in. Ever ready Professor Griswold had a small paper bag held out for my used towelette.

I sighed.

"I'll just do her legs. We did all the important stuff. She is going into yet another intimate class, but... how does Professor McClean like his girls?" Janice asked.

Both girls responded in unison: "Bring me my little ones nekkid and clean!" They both laughed at their overdone Scottish accents.

"Oh!" I started. "Is this the class I think it is?"

Maggie and Andie exchanged looks: "Vagina time!" they both declared, and now they nearly collapsed, giggling. God, I did love these sweet little ladies so much! They melted my heart and hardened my cock, all at the same time.

Janice did an exaggerated "Tsk-tsk. Now you girls know it's "Vaginal Stretching and Exercise." She looked my way. "And our very brave professor David has offered to assist." She glanced at my crotch. "You are both VERY lucky."

Maggie chimed in. "When you first meet Professor McClean, you're a shy little girl, naked under your teeny robe. Then this great Scot walks in and drops his robe... and what a cock on 'im!"

"I know," Andie continued. "But then he holds you so gently, he gives you little kisses all over... he even tickles your tum!"

"So," Maggie concluded, "suddenly your little robe is on the floor, you're lying naked in his big strong arms-- and his chubby fingers are way up and in your cunnie!"

I knew a few rare men like that: they were natural girl-handlers. They could walk into a traditional classroom of respectably dressed young ladies... and get about half the girls naked and ready for sex in less than ten.

Finally, we got Miss Andie sufficiently clean. Miss Maggie's collar and leash were secured and checked. Ms Griswold leaned into my left ear. "Nine hours now... I won't blame you if you can't wait that long. I'm very sure you've got more than enough to spare down there." She glanced downward.

A quick wet kiss later and I was letting a leashed and collared and naked Maggie lead the way, while an equally naked Andie clung to my arm.

"Why get dressed," she asked, just to get all nude all over again?" She clutched my arm tighter, leaning into me. "All I want is to be naked in your arms."

This little one wanted me so much-- and the feeling was mutual. Nine hours til the promised unforgettable nighttime romp with Professor Janice Griswold...

No-- I doubted I could wait!

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
463 Followers