Thornbush Academy Ch. 06 - Maggie & Andie

Story Info
I finally have sex with Andie; Maggie helps.
2.8k words
4.64
3.8k
3

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers

(This is a part of a continuing series that can be read separately or as a continuing narrative. Professor Rogers still has more adventures... and it's still only his first day at Thornbush!)

I was in a sort of a daze as well as in a state of heightened awareness as I led my two nude, leashed and collared teenage schoolgirls on the stepping stones around the pond. I watched each girl's legs intently as they bent and flexed and stretched those pretty limbs out from stone to stone-- from bare feet to pretty knees and strong thighs. They were so real and so vulnerable and so alive-- and yet, this all had to be a beautiful dream, a fantasy come to life.

They paused at the entrance to a rough path into the woods. Andie took the lead.

"See that old brown jug on the stump?" she pointed. "That means the coast is clear: there's no one using the stone."

"The stone?" I questioned. My voice sounded weak and far away.

"You'll see," Andie replied. She walked up close to me and wrapped her naked body around me, holding me tight. "I've waited all day for this-- since that first time I saw you make Maggie cum in class-- I've wanted to do nothing else but to please you. And you've made feel so special, and so pretty. I simply can't get enough of you."

I held her so close my raging erection was pressed against her firm, toned belly. I gestured to Maggie: an eighteen-year-old first-year girl who I had seemingly brought to sexual life. "Come here, you sweet thing: you started it all!" And Maggie rushed in for a nude group hug.

Miss Maggie had very light skin, freckles all over, long dark red hair, and a distinctly Irish face. At 5' 7" she had rather thin arms and legs which were offset by her outstanding 32Ds with large brown nips and matching aureole. When she turned around she also displayed a nicely curvy perfectly rounded ass.

"I love you both," I breathed out. "No matter what class I teach, there are always girls like you, ones who I will always remember. You are both so special to me." And I kissed each of their blissful, smiling, girlish little faces.

"But," I tried to stand tall, "If I go on rubbing against you both like this, I may not make it to this legendary love-making stone! Lay on, my lovelies!"

They giggled and kissed me one more time and practically ran up the grass and dirt path, pulling me deeper into the woods. Maggie ran back for a second to remove the old brown jug and I loved watching her bottom bounce. Oh my god, they were just so sweet and so cuddly-naked-sexy and so fucking cute! I had to be one of the luckiest men on Earth.

Then, just as this brief stretch of the forest primeval seemed ready to swallow the three of us up, the rough path opened into a clearing. I had to blink at the sudden sunlight. The girls moved forward, leading me in spite of the collars around their pretty necks and their leashed state.

They climbed up onto a large, raised, smooth flat rock. I looked around, amazed. There was a pile of older, used towels to one side. There was some kind of plastic storage box in a far corner. The girls went to the pile of towels, took one and stretched it out. I was watching all of the play of all of their toned muscles-- especially their sweet asses and thighs-- working under the skin of their firm, nude young bodies. Then they stood and waited.

"This is the 'secret' place?!" I was smiling and shaking my head.

"Well," Andie replied, her own deep brown eyes smiling, "maybe not so secret."

I stepped up onto the rock which I saw as more of a platform-- or maybe the perfect place for a sacrificial offering! I flashed back to some older British horror movies in which sexy schoolgirls-- like these two-- would meet their unholy ends-- tied up spread eagled and naked on a stone slab such as this.

I actually shivered just a tiny bit. Maybe it was only a stray autumn breeze...

"Kneel for me-- facing me-- your bodies up and straight."

They complied immediately and I gazed down at them. Kneeling straight as they were, it seemed as if they were proudly thrusting out their bared breasts for me. I noted that both girls-- the one I had chosen and the one who chose me-- had brown nipples. I wondered if that was coincidence.

I traced the perfect lines of their firmed-up bodies that split their sweet curves all the way down from their throats to their vulvas. There is nothing in all of the world so breathtaking as having two stark naked teenage beauties staring up at you, awaiting your command.

I silently thanked whatever gods or goddesses that were out there for leading me to this place, for giving me these two happily nude sweethearts for my pleasure.

There was a lump in my throat as I bent down. First, I unsnapped Maggie's collar. I tossed it and the leash aside. Then I did the same with Andie.

They looked at each other... they stared up at me in disbelief.

"You've been taught-- and properly so-- that wearing the collar signifies that you're in bondage. You have both proven yourselves to be stunningly sexy, beautiful young women. You are now free to do as you please... out here. You are free to go back to school if you wish. But: once either of you are in my class... you are mine. You will obey me completely. Do you understand?"

They looked at each other, then they reached out and held hands. The lump in my throat got bigger. I deliberately looked up towards the sun so that I would have an excuse for my watery eyes.

"We're not leaving you," Maggie said. "In fact..." She bit her lip and looked down.

Andie took over. "We made a pact. You are... you have made each of us feel more special, more sexual, more beautiful, than we have ever felt before. Once we graduate..." She looked at Maggie, who continued:

"We want to be your friends, or your tour guides, or your naked lovers. Whenever you are in England; whenever you need someone." She gripped Andie's hand tighter. "Andie and I... we've grown to care for each other so much in just a few hours. We both need friends here--- and after all we've gone through today... maybe you need some special friends too!"

Maggie broke off, shaking her head, blinking back her tears.

It suddenly seemed to have become so quiet, as if even the birds and the little creatures of the forest were waiting for my answer.

"That would be wonderful!" I was serious. I envisioned watching these two sweet things grow up into mature, even more beautiful young women. How could I turn down such an offer?!

Maggie and Andie's eyes got so wide. They looked at each and smiled and hugged. I think that now they were both in tears.

I knelt down close to them: one hand lightly stroking each of their naked bodies. "You two will always be special to me. I will always remember you." I kissed each one of them and we nearly fell over-- girls finally giggling-- trying to hug and kiss each other, all at the same time.

Then, Andie did fall back... deliberately. She gazed up at me, and things got quiet again. She slowly opened her legs. Her silky black fur was already glistening. Her vulval slit was a deep pinkish-red. Her clit stood out as the lightest part of her body in pinkish-white. Her reddish-purple inner labia were out and swollen: they were opening up and framing her pulsing wet dark pink hole.

Andie was a nineteen-year-old second-year student; wiry and muscular at about 5' 4" with 32As that had big brown hard-button nipples. She had a runner's legs, an exceptionally tight ass, light brown skin, and shoulder-length silky black hair on her head that nicely matched the hair on her pubes.

"Want you so much!" She breathed out. "Just want you so much! Oh my god, look at me: my whole body is getting ready for you!" Andie spread her legs even wider.

"There's just one problem," Maggie wisely observed. "He still has his clothes on."

Andie grinned lasciviously. "I already unbuttoned him at lunch, and pulled things down-- that's all I need."

I sat and kicked off my shoes. "Miss Maggie, will you do me the honors? We've come full circle today: now it's your turn to undress me!"

Maggie walked up in her own kind of dazed state. As she unbuttoned my shirt, I asked Andie to tell me her story.

"Oh, I can tell you that," Maggie exclaimed as she undressed me. "Her father was probably your age, sir-- already a rich film producer in India. Then he came to England to work on a 007 film--"

"And he found my mother," Andie continued. "He found her here... somehow he got a ticket to her naked graduation."

"And that was it, right?" Maggie was tugging down my slacks. "He got her in a few films, then she got a part in a British soap."

"She was on for twenty-two years." Andie's voice was getting dreamy as she watched--I was now down to my briefs. "When they finally killed her off, the fans threatened to riot."

"Here goes nothing," Maggie knelt in front of me and pulled down my briefs. "Oh my," she said. "I never really saw it like this-- I felt him inside, but never actually saw him all pointed out and ready for action."

I pulled my briefs all the way off and kicked them somewhere into the forest. I never wanted to find them again. I wanted my eight-inch-long hard cock out and pulsating with the beat of my heart, dancing wickedly in the cool autumn sunlight.

I knelt between Andie's firm, smooth, muscular thighs. Maggie was backing off, moving to sit on a far corner of the spread-out towel.

"Maggie, where are you going?!"

She looked startled. "Oh sir! This is your show: this is your time with Andie..."

I shook my head. My hand was gripping my cock, using the squeeze technique to hold myself off while I was rubbing my swollen cock-head against Andie's drooling opening.

"You're a part of this-- if you want to be. Do you love Miss Andie?"

Maggie nodded shyly. "She's so smart and sweet and beautiful!"

"Then... kneel up over her head. There you go! What a good girl! Knees a little wider... Andie: look up-- what do you see?"

"My sweet girl's pretty cunny" she replied. "Oh! She's so beautiful and open and she's already wet for me!"

"I can't wait anymore!" I was gasping. "I want us all to cum together." I positioned my penis with one hand and then I just let it go and I slid, slid, and slipped; slipped in deep, deep, and deeper inside that tight wet hot pulsating tunnel of love.

"Oh my god Professor!" Andie cried out.

"I'm David out here. I'm just a naked man with two beautiful naked girls and I just want all of us to cum."

"Can you feel me... David?" Andie was breathless. "Prof says I'm his best girl-- my cunny gets loose as you're pushing in and I tighten up on you as you're pulling out."

"Oh my god," I answered. "Yes yes YES!!"

I kept thrusting myself into her, trying to go deeper inside this petite young girl than I had ever gone inside a mature woman before. I instinctively reached under her body and grabbed her ass with both hands and tried to pull her even closer to me.

I looked up at Maggie. "Go right down over your sweet lover girl. Rub your wet hot puss all over her face!"

She did so, clumsily at first, and Andie laughed: "You're cunny-smothering me!"

"Oh Maggie!" I was gasping now. "You're a strong young girl-- even with those skinny legs-- your thighs are so strong! Do a little dance with your pretty kitty all over your girlfriend's face."

Maggie adapted quickly as most girls do when presented with the opportunity for some girl-on-girl action. She got her sticky juices all over Miss Andie's face, while the poor girl was only trying to lick her and taste her and drink all of her sweetness in.

The sight of two of them going at each other combined with Andie's expert vaginal contractions was finally too much.

"Cumming!" I shouted out. "Oh cum with me, all of you: oh fuck, Fuck, FUCK!'"

Can an explosion of hot liquid, your very life force pouring out of you, last forever? Can you black out and see a white light, all at the same time?

I was finally releasing all of my pent-up need to fuck the living daylights out of Andie, to ravish (or to be ravished by) the sexy Ms Griswold, and for my lovely Miss Maggie to be back in my arms again.

I watched Maggie, breasts bouncing as she moved up and down and over Andie's face. And then she squatted down expertly over Andie's thrust out tongue, and I saw and I heard Miss Maggie cum again with that low, soft, drawn-out sigh of hers.

Andie stared at me, out between Maggie's thighs, and I saw her eyes grow wide. I could not stop thrusting into her. I thought the well would be dry by now, but I just couldn't stop. Andie closed her eyes and opened her mouth and her body started shaking under me. She began to buck her hips and her ass up and down on that rock and she accidentally (I'm sure) pushed me out of her.

My penis was loose but it was still semi-hard and oozing. I saw Maggie crawling over Andie's body like a wild girl. She grabbed me hard and licked me as if I was a life-saving source of precious fluids, making all kinds of mewling noises.

We were all just a wee bit out of control.

Andie, who I had assumed was spent, propped herself up weakly on her elbows. "Hey girl," she said. "Save a taste for me!"

So somehow I was kneeling up, my drippy cock out, as two naked teenagers took turns sucking me dry.

There was a point at which we were all drained-- literally in my case-- and we all collapsed. Then... I felt nibbles in two places-- my toes, and my ass.

I saw Andie's head rise up above my feet. "Ummm... to explain myself: I thought I was sucking my sweet Maggie's toes."

Suddenly Maggie's face reared itself up from behind my rear. "And to explain MYSELF: I thought I was kissing my sweet Andie's butt!"

And we all collapsed again, this time from laughter.

Eventually I heard rummaging around. Andie was digging into that plastic storage tub and came out with a roll of paper towels and a convenient spray bottle filled with water. "We've got to clean ourselves up-- and you have to put some clothes on, sir!"

Try as we might, none of us could find where I had tossed my briefs. I looked at my watch and said "Let's give up: we have to get back." I cleaned up and dressed as best and as fast as I could.

It was later than I thought: less than an hour to sundown and the girls had to be all cleaned up and dressed for their supper by then. Paper towels and spray bottles would not suffice.

Andie spent a little time crouched in a corner away from us and we gave her some privacy. She was obviously trying to get some of what I had deposited inside her out as much as possible and cleaned up.

I had greatly underestimated the time it took to walk out from the school, all the way around the pond, and finally into the woods. But then, when you have beautiful naked girls walking on either side of you, time slows down.

My two nude companions found their collars and leashes and handed them to me. By unspoken agreement they wanted to walk out of the forest and back to school totally nude: free and un-encumbered.

They led me back out of the deep, darkening woods. The sun was already low in the sky, filtered behind some hazy western clouds.

I marveled as the setting sun lit up my two naked lovers in red and gold. Their nubile bodies were mobile kaleidoscopes of color and light-- albeit with deepening shadows in places that hinted of sacred dark and secret pleasures. We suddenly were walking hand in hand with a renewed vigor and a new sureness of step: we were alive, we were young, and for now-- nothing could stand in our way.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers