All Comments on 'Thorne Ch. 05'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I work really hard to read this story because I REALLY dislike Barb. With a passion. Thorough hate for her and everything she represents. Love you as an author though.

Mostera1Mostera1over 11 years ago
The plot is coagulating

Barb keeps proving to be unlikable. I like how Thorne is shaping up. I am very interested how Olivia will fare, she doesn't belong in the world of her father. Another good chapter.

Thank you,

M1

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow, with each new chapter I hate Barb even more! I really didn't think that it was even possible but it is. Thorne, I love please give him someone worthy of him and kill Barb after she has the baby. Louise would miss her but she would get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Barb's Demise

I keep holding out hope for Barb but you are making it to easy to hate her. If she is going to be a long term charcter she must have some redeeming quality, ever JR Ewing's love for his son made him a little bit more human.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another good one.

The pieces are starting to connect and a war is about to begin.

ChelleShockd4ChelleShockd4over 11 years ago
Did anyone else realize...

...that possibly Noel & his mate are about to be under the same roof & in close quarters?? Ahhhh! I can't wait! *does little happy dance*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Barb

I still have faith in Barb trying to change. She just need some tough love and a near death experience to realize she needs to change her ways.

fluerfluerover 11 years ago
Love the Drama...

Great update. I do believe Barb is starting to understand the vampire world. However, I remain disappointed in how she is treating her baby.

And poor, poor Olivia. It seems like she will do anything to escape her father. I wonder why she chose to let Thorne capture her.

primrose227primrose227over 11 years ago
The light

Barb is changing, maybe not as fast as some would like, but it's unrealistic to think that anyone with her hangups and attitude would change over night. She is showing signs of seeing the light. At least she is now listening more than interrupting and complaining. Not only is she listening, she's reasoning on things within her mind.

-

Not everyone has redeeming qualities, but I believe Barb does. She is approaching the time when she will learn to love her baby, learn to yearn for the love of her mate, learn to accept her family as they have accepted her and learn to love herself. In the process she will be able to look back on her life and realize it was the dreams of a child that molded her into the person she became.

-

She is selfish, there is no doubt about it, but her obsession has left little time for her to really know herself. Her goal, as far as she can remember, has been to be among the idle rich. She doesn't know really know what she truly wants because this has been her only focus. She's already dissatisfied with her life, despite the riches, can it be long before she learns that money doesn't solve all problems, real or imagined?

-

Ok, I got carried away. Great story!

blksxystangblksxystangover 11 years ago
Thanks

For the update and especially for disregarding the negative feedback... Kal I really enjoy reading this series.

And even though Barb is not as irritating I still need her to get a clue and calm down with the judgmental attitude.

Really.

donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
great chapter

i can hardly wait for the next one

MusicLuvaMusicLuvaover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Loved it!

AcdromanceAcdromanceover 11 years ago
As usual perfection

Could it be? Is it true ? Barb is getting a clue. I have my theories on Noel's mate maybe the huntress is mated to him. I cant wait to read more. Please update soon!

caffssucaffssuover 11 years ago
Love!

I love your stories and can't wait for the next chapter. I sincerely hope that Barb is able to pull her head from her ass eventually and find love with Thorne. I also can't wait to see which of Juliette's girls is Noel's mate. I have enjoyed every one of your series and I just can't wait to see where this one goes. Keep it up! You are awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
CONFUSED!!!!

You kept referencing the threat as the terrible four but I thought there were five vampires. In the beginning was it not Nell, Mary, Albert, Harry, and William. Then around the end you kept saying the terrible four and sometimes you would mention Mary and sometimes you wouldn't. Please clarify that for me.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 11 years agoAuthor
confused

There are four. Louise was seeing Olivia as the fifth. Mary is the mother to william, Harry and Nell. Sorry for the confusion.

roseloveroseloveover 11 years ago
wonderful

I like this story so much. I bet Olivia is girl in the painting. ;)

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
ok

Ok, I like all your other stories a lot, they grabed and hooked me from the get go, but this one is not doing that for some reason. I am reading each chapter but it hasn't hooked me like the other stories. Just curious as to how many more chapters will there be of this story until the next? Keep up the great work though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmm

Roselove wrong! Because it was said from the last chapter and this one the eyes were similar to the Yancy Sister. ugh. Anyway, keep reading.

Kal, love your work keep it going if you have 5 or 20 chapters to go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The eyes belong to...

Sorry I can't tell you. Think back to the descriptions of the daughters. That's my guess. I love this series.

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
Loving this!!!

There are five right... Mary, Albert, William, Harry and Nell... I am wondering if the eyes that Noel has painted are Celeste's (the youngest daughter of Juleitte), since she is not quite an adult that would explain why he cant draw the rest of her. It's seems that Louise is not so helpless in this story as it seemed in her story. I love how Thorne has Barb's number and she cant pull of the shenanigans she has pulled off in the past.

Cyimda1Cyimda1over 11 years ago
All together now

Ok I'm slow-- I just got it. These vampires are the ones who turned Nadine and Olivia's brother who died was the one who was involved in the Blackwell/Sinclaire feud. The eyes belong to Celeste or her sister and now that they are in the same house he will meet her and she will pull his memory/his pain from him much like Louise did to Barb with the JCPenney catalog.

It would be nice if Joseph had a love interest because he's going through something. Perhaps Olivia? And Leon could kill Albert, Mary, William, and Harry. That would take care of it for me....I don't care what you do to Barb although I would like to see her child born and loved. Thanks!

Elmo533Elmo533over 11 years ago
Now it's getting good

Love the tie in with Nadine's story. It's also nice to see a glimmer of possible change in Barb, even though I'm sure she'll revert now that she knows about the Sinclairs (and this time I don't really blame her).

irish_crazeirish_crazeover 11 years ago
Clarification

There are five vamps right? Mary, Albert, William, Harry and Nell. Soo confusing....and you keep switching Adrianna's name to Olivia. This has happened on more than one occasion. I just want you to be aware of it. I can only smh at Barb. Still love her though and for my by far the most interesting character you've written. All the others don't really even interest me like your secondary characters have in the past. Can't wait for the next update!

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 11 years agoAuthor
sorry

Sorry about the name switch. I'm trying to watch those. I miscounted. Yes there are five. I left Albert out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This Is Great!!

Finally, Thorne is going to get rid of Barb after the baby is born (fingers crossed). She now has something to flaunt over her sisters, that they married rapists. She'll never be more than a selfish, conniving sister.

I hope William comes back for Olivia because she has feelings for him. And I hope Leon takes care of Nell and Harry limb by limb for hurting Nadine and killing her family.

Poor Noel, the eyes must belong to Juliette, right?? Oh Kal, you're an awesome writer. Thank you!!

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
just supposing

Olivia is for Joseph? I don't know if he has any special gifts but maybe he knows his mate is a Hunter and thats why he is soooo gloomy all the time. Noel painted Celeste's eyes and because she is still a little girl he hasn't painted the rest of her. If I remember correctly she has been caught talking to someone that isn't there. I still don't know that there is any way to get Barb to change as she has got to be the most self centered delusional cretin, maybe worse than Wilhemina from Justine. There is not always a happy ending to stories, but I feel bad for Thorne and the baby being stuck with someone like Barb. Maybe we can kill her off after the baby is born unless she finally realizes how loving her family really is. Just saying it would have to be a really big catalyst to get her to change even a little bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a little tired of Barb getting bashed.

Eager to see Barb evolve and realise what she really needs but I find that Thorne is as bad as her. I see signs in the text that suggest Barb is beginning to understand certain things and change.

blastwizardblastwizardover 11 years ago
Oh Barb - still shaking my head. LOL

I have to agree with another comment, now she has something to hold over her sisters head and be even more mean to them. I wonder how far that will go? Facts are still facts, they are loved and love in return. Sadly Barb is her own oxymoron. She wants the appearance of things but she does not seem to want the substance. She wants what she thinks others have but she does not want to give to get. Being obnoxious and judgmental will not feel new to us as a reader but it may create something from her siblings that she is not used to. They may actually fall out of love with her and guess who is going to have a problem with that?! Barb of course. When folks are not available for your abuse then who exactly do you get to be an asshole too? I said it before, I do not dislike Barb, she just makes me tired. In all truth her death or disappearance or non-existence will not be a bother to anyone because she simply does nothing to warrant love or civility. Maybe Celeste will be her undoing. That would be something now wouldn't it? Celeste will be protecting her mate and her family members. So there. Thorne will be grateful that his child is loved and his mate is gone. Now that is something to look forward to. Maybe Barb can go with Rufus or Harry, they are positively evil and truly that is all she seems to deserve. Thorne is no saint, by no means is he a prince, but compared to Barb who doesn't even have a positive thought even for herself..., he deserves to have someone to care for and maybe he can get past his own demons. Barb has the nerve to be judgmental?! Really?! Was she raised to do harm? Was she encouraged to terrorize and possibly kill your mate and doom yourself to a life of mental and emotional scarring of yourself and others? Haven't read that she has. It took a long time to deal with Ethan. and Patrick's stories as well as their brothers. It was not an easy read, but re-reading and understanding their life's path and to see where the characters grew in remorse, grew in stopping a crime they themselves committed and perpetrated for generations..., and actually purposefully going out in the world stating what they did and meaningfully doing things NOT TO PERPETUATE their hateful rapist upbringing and crimes..., I find that I can deal with them and their families more that I can deal with Barb, who is just what she chooses to be because she deems the world owes her and she was abused by hard working parents who only loved their children and went without to make sure they were clothed. I get that they were not in high fashion, but nowhere have I read that they were without a roof, food, love, guidance and discipline. So Barb to me can only represent a vessel or catalyst because she absolutely refuses to be anything else of importance. Do I need for her to change? Not really. She is who she is, what she doesn't get is when you make yourself insignificant, you become insignificant. This is a really long comment because truly your work inspires thought. I believe Celeste is stronger than everyone and she does not know the rules or limits of the adult other world creatures. I think she is going to protect her family and end the evil she knows..., and I don't think there will be fallout besides teaching her control of her powers and beinging mindful of not abusing her gifts. I think Celeste will be a female quite like Justine in meting out fair judgement. Celeste is not Justine but being a child with unknown powers..., maybe Noel and Justine can guide Celeste because Barb is going to bring the storm and Celeste will bring the hammer. Smash and done! All the other new folks are intriguing to me...., all except Harry, but hey time will tell. And can Joseph not be so grumpy? LOL If Olivia is his mate and that is why he is upset..., he will be happy to know that she maybe a killer but at heart...., she does not want to continue that path. I think. Great writing. BTW I could be totally wrong but what a thing it would be for Celeste to be a little super badass protector of her family?! Can Justine and Quinn stop by this story?! Just asking. LOL Keep up the good work!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Poor Olivia

She has a rough road ahead no matter what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i wonder how they all will react knowing that the one that turned nadine and killed her family is near. now that barb has what she wants she's still not happy and it's nobodies fault but her own, i really want her to accept her child. looking forward to the next update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

Kal, why do u guys only submitt one by one chapter? Is it a Literotica rule maybe that u can't submitt more than one chapter, anyway I love all your Sinclair/ Yancy series. More please

Iluv2rdIluv2rdover 11 years ago
Amazing !!!

Kal, I never complain because you are such an amazing writer. With that said, I have to complain about something. IT WAS TOO SHORT !!! LOL. You are great. I don't care if each chapter is 10+ pages it will still be too short. I can't get enough. I hope you are making time for yourself. I know you are busy but thanks for the updates when you can.

Still Patiently but Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 STARS

Seriously this is the best serious so far!!! Thank you keep updating #teambarbs

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
2 short!!!!!!!!!

Hey kal,hope ur doing well,I hav 2 say,I've neva been so hookd in my life,my only complaint is that it was soooooo short!!! Having said that I'm looking 4ward 2 reading more! I hope u've plans 2 put us out of our misery and giv us a story of Thorne's brother sooon!! Thanx so much 4 a wonderful series! Well done and God bless!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Thorne Ch. 04 Previous Part
Thorne Series Info