Those Eyes - The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could say, "Jim, NOO!" He took his cock out and pushed his swollen glans into my gooey hole, pushing further until he was buried up to my cervix. I could feel him gently. pushing on it as he fucked me with long slow strokes. My body responded like it had so many times in the past to Jim's familiar cock. I had lost all control. My orgasm was so intense that everything went dark for a moment.

Jake, my family, everything that meant anything to me were relegated to the farthest part of my brain. My toes were curled around Ryan's cockhead with his cum between my toes. I felt Jim's cock swell inside me and then blast six or seven volleys of semen into my hungry pussy which again sent me into orgasmic bliss.

As the last few drops of cum dribbled into my hole, Jim pulled out and Ryan got up and placed my foot next to his face. He placed his big swollen cock at my entrance and pushed in, filling my cum filled vagina. I was in total ecstasy. All I could do was beg him to fuck me. I looked over and Jim was hard again buried in Gina's bare snatch. She had thick white girl jizz mixed with semen oozing out of her with every thrust.

Ryan was pounding my well used pussy when he pushed into me all the way with the glans buried deep as he could and blew the biggest load of cum I've ever had in me. I felt the warmth of his semen flowing and oozing all through my vagina. It felt like he came and came for maybe thirty seconds before pulling out and squirting the last three streams on my clit and vulva.

We all went to the bed and were rubbing our bodies against each other when I felt Ryan enter me again. God, I can't believe he's ready again this quick but here he is, balls deep in me again. I can hear my pussy squishing with all the semen in me with every stroke in and out. I looked up and could see my red toes waving in the air, pointed at the ceiling as I came over and over again. I felt Ryan cum in me again. It felt like the pressure of a fire hose as he blasted stream after stream of potent sperm into my fertile belly.

We dozed off. I awoke a few hours later feeling a tongue lapping at my pussy. It was Gina, dining on the copious sperm oozing from my well used hole and licking my engorged clit. Ryan was spooning her with his dick lodged in her to the hilt. This was a first for me. Then they turned both of us over on our belly and took turns fucking us. Jim was fucking me while Ryan had Gina.

They made it a game where they would try to cum together.

I heard Jim say, "I'm ready."

Ryan said, "Me too."

They each were squeezing the base of their penis holding back their ejaculation.

They both pulled out and switched, Ryan stuck his cockhead in my entrance and let go. A huge blast of cum filled me. Jim did the same with Gina. They tried their best to squeeze their orgasms off and switched partners. Jim stuck his cockhead back in me and squirted the rest of his semen in me. Ryan finished in Gina.

We were a mess. I took Jim's wilting cock in my mouth and cleaned him. Of course there was a mixture of semen and both our girl juices bathing the guys cocks.

It was then and not until then, that the realization and guilt of what I had just done hit me like a hammer. I'm laying here in a hotel room 7,000 miles from home with two different men's sperm in me. Jake and my family don't deserve a slut like me. I was faithful for 11 years. When I fell off the wagon, it was all the way off. I knew there was no way back from this if Jake found out. I had my guilt written all over me. Already suspicious, Jake couldn't help but notice when I get home.

I got up, got as dressed as fast I could, slipped my mules on which were so slick with cum in the instep squishing between my toes that I couldn't walk in them. I just picked them up went barefoot back to my room. I was exhausted. I took a shower trying to rinse the enormous volume of semen from my slutty vagina.

That's when it hit me. In my sex starved state of mind, protection didn't even cross my mind. I looked at my phone which had twenty missed calls from Jake. One, two or three every hour all night.

He knows I wasn't in my room. I packed and headed for my plane. My pussy was so sore, I could barely walk. I could feel the excess semen in me all the way home. I used to love that feeling but now it's different. It's time to pay the piper. My money has always been able to get me out of these jams but this was a biggie and money was not going to matter.

JAKE

My man with Janet texted me the dirty details. He was able to get a camera in the room under the door enough to see that it had been quite an orgy. I told him to come on home. I called my lawyer and told him to start the paperwork for the divorce. It was done and filed by that afternoon. Apparently, it was no problem hearing them from the next room. I did not plan to be home when she got here. I was holding off on paper service until we had the talk. Custody of the children and visitation would have to be worked out.

Two days later, I got a big envelope by courier at my office. I looked inside and wished I hadn't. It was a complete play by play of the orgy with Janet, Jim and another couple. I could not believe what I was seeing. I've seen sex, but this? This was...I can't describe it...swapping partners ...blowing a load into their partner at the same time. Not a condom in sight. Now I knew for sure, there was no hope. No way back for us. There was note in the packet.

"You stole her from me. Once a slut, always a slut. I ruined her for you. I toasted your marriage." Jim

JANET

I called when we landed. "Jake, can I come home? I need some things if I have to leave our home."

He said, "Sure, but we need to talk."

I wondered what he knows. I know he knows about Jacques but not Ryan and Jim. Fuck, I can't believe I did that. Yeah, I like sex but that? My first encounter with a woman. I'm not proud of what I became that night.

I dragged my baggage in the house. Jake was sitting in his recliner reading a report. The kids ran in, yelling "Mommy, Mommy." I hugged and kissed on them, telling them how much I missed them.

She said, "I'm sorry, Jake? What can I do to make this up to you. What do you want?"

I said, "A faithful, loving wife would be a good start but I don't have one."

"Jake, nothing happened with Jacques, I swear it."

I ignored her and she went to unpack. Now she's lying.

I said, "Janet, it would be best if you move back to your condo for awhile. You can tell the kids you're leaving on business again, for now."

"No, please, Jake, don't make me move out."

I said, "Please, Janet, don't make this hard. It's for the best while we figure this out."

JANET

Three weeks went by and Jake would barely give me the time of day. On top of that, I was feeling off and had missed a period. After having two children, I knew the feeling. Then the nausea began. I'm fairly certain that either Jim or Ryan had put a bun in my oven during our foursome night of debauchery. My worst fear of that night was already growing inside me.

They had put enough sperm in me to knock up half the women in Paris. I went back to the calendar and confirmed that I had been ovulating during that week and night of lust. Apparently, one of my eggs was just waiting for one of their little frogmen to swim through my womb and fertilize me. I am soooo fucked! Believe me, those two injected enough tadpoles into my cheating cunt that night to do the job. Now I'm pregnant. My life is over.

JAKE

She kept trying to cosy up to me and make like everything was ok but she knew it wasn't. I had not laid the big one on her yet. The fact that I knew about Jim and Ryan. She tried to initiate sex several times but I didn't bite. I still had my guy trailing her. That day, she drove to another town and visited an OB/GYN.

There it was. I was positive one of then had knocked her up. Almost 50 years old and pregnant. What was she thinking when she was being Jim and Ryan's unprotected cum dump. You would think if she's still having periods, that she would know she's at risk of pregnancy without protection. I guess she thought she could fuck my brains out and pawn her illegitimate spawn off on me. It was time for the confrontation.

She came by to see the kids before going to her condo. I knew she was just returning from the OB/GYN and it looked like she had been crying. I thought I might as well get this over with.

I said, "Janet, sit down. It's time for us to talk about this."

She said, "Talk about what, Jake? I thought we had put Jacques behind us."

I said, "Where have you been today, Janet?"

She said, "What?"

I repeated the question. She was trying to figure how to respond.

I said, "What did your doctor say?"

She said, "What doctor?"

I said, "Stop playing games, Janet. You went to an OB/GYN today. How far along are you?

She said, "What?"

I said, "Your pregnant aren't you, Janet. How far along in your pregnancy are you?"

She broke down. "OH My God, Jake! Jake! Please."

"God Damn it, Janet. How far?"

She barely whispered, "Ten weeks. I didn't mean for it to happen? I lost control, Jake. Eleven damn good years and I blew it up in one night and knocked up to boot."

I said, "I see. Are you going to tell the baby daddy?"

She said, "I dont know. I've really messed up, haven't I, Jake."

I said, "That would about cover it. Yeah, you destroyed a pretty good marriage. Is the baby daddy, Jim or the other guy?"

I said, "Janet, I know the whole story just so you know, they impregnated Gina too. Her husband has already thrown her out. Did you think I wouldn't know? What have I done for a living ever since you've known me? This is what I do. I had you followed the whole time you were in Paris for your safety not to spy on you. I was hurt when I saw you with Jacques but absolutely destroyed when I found out you were just a gang bang slut. By the way, your good fuck buddy, Jim, sends his regards."

I threw the packet on the table.

She looked through it and said, "Oh My God, Nooo! That Son Of A Bitch, that Motherfucker. I'll kill him."

I said, "Janet, is it really his fault. Yes, he seduced you all the way but you are an adult, married mother. You know you just didn't trip and fall on their dicks. All you had to say was "NO." You voluntarily went to Jim's room and gave them what was mine. You let them squirt their vile sperm in your womb. Just so you know, Jim's sterile, so Ryan is most likely your baby daddy unless there's someone I don't know about."

"Janet, do you remember the conversation we had in the limo that night? I said that you were too much woman to be tamed by any man. I told you that you would bust out of the corral someday and I didn't want to be the one that got burned. You said, "Am I that bad" and I replied that you were just Janet. I didn't listen to my own concerns. You burned me to the ground, Baby."

She sobbed and said, "I'm so, so sorry. I let you down."

I said, "Those two are the ones you let down, pointing at the kids pictures on the wall. You haven't been a wife ,mother, or anything else in over a year. It's time for both of us to start fresh. I was worried that you would slide back into your old lifestyle when you went back to work and traveling. You confirmed my fears."

She cried even harder. "So I've lost you?"

I said, "You lost me the first moment Jim kissed you, touched your beautiful toes and stuck his dick in what was once MY pussy."

She said, "I will call someone to take the rest of my stuff over to my condo. You won't keep me from my babies, will you?

I said, "No, you are there mother. Maybe you can start acting like one again but I can never trust you again. A divorce is a no brainer. I will seek full custody. You can have supervised visitation for awhile until I know you won't have any of your fuck buddies molesting them."

"I deserved that. Jake, I don't know what to say. I am so stupid. You were a much better man than I deserved. A great husband and father. I'm so sorry. I will agree to anything you want, just please let me be with my babies. I will be your booty call or whatever you want."

I said, "I don't want a booty call whose belly is bloated with another man's child. Did you get tested for STDs today also?"

She was a beaten woman with no one to blame but herself. A few hours of sex has cost her an awesome life.

I gave her the divorce paperwork. I said, "I'll be fair. You keep what's yours and me mine."

She said, "I won't fight custody and I'll give you $5000 a month for child support or whatever you need anytime. I want to help support our children.

I said, "What about the bastard child growing in your cheating womb," intentionally being nasty because that's how I felt.

She said, "It's a baby, Jake, it's done nothing wrong except have a slut for a mother."

"I can't say I disagree with that but I want nothing to do with it. You and your fuck buddy, Ryan, can figure that out. You going to keep it, give it up or abort it."

She said, "I don't know but I know abortion's out."

I said, "Sorry, not my business."

That's when it hit her, she's alone. All of her decisions she has to live with. She walked out of my life like she was on her way to the gallows. Do I love her? With all my fucking heart. Can I live with her...never. She broke the trust bond and my heart.

She looked at me, "I know you don't believe me but I love you Jake Pepper, with all my heart. I have since I first laid eyes on you."

Well I was hurting too. I said, "Yeah, I know how deep your love is. Only as deep as the next dick can get in your cheating cunt. Good Bye Janet."

She was sobbing as she went to her car.

I didn't see Janet for a few months. She Skyped the kids, not wanting them to see her baby bump. They want to know when Mommy's coming home. I just tell them Mommy can't live with us right now. I heard she's in Europe again on business. Wonder who the lucky guy is getting the benefit of her favors now, but on second thought, she's probably not getting laid too much with her swelling belly. It kinda limits the possible pool of studs.

Of course, some guys get off fucking beautiful pregnant women and believe me, Janet is an animal in bed when she's pregnant. After two kids, I should know. Knowing I put our babies in her swollen belly made it even better. Sadly, that came to an end when Jim pried her pussy open, with his worthless dick.

The divorce went smoothly. There was nothing to fight about. It was over.

Chapter 4

JAKE

About four months later, I was on my boat, when a State Trooper came to my boat. He asked if I was Jake Pepper? I immediately thought of the kids.

"Yes, are my kids ok?"

He said, "Your kids are fine. It's your wife."

I said, "Officer, I'm divorced. He said well anyway, your ex wife has been involved in a bad accident. She still has you as her emergency contact. A 17 year old girl texting while driving hit her broadside in a STOP intersection. Your Ex is in a bad way. She's at Mercy General."

The kids were in school. I called a neighbor to pick them up and told her what was going on.

I drove to the hospital and asked for Mrs. Pepper. Yeah, old habits are hard to break. She was still in the ER. They were still trying to stabilize her. When I got to the ER, I decided it was simpler to just tell them I was her husband. A doctor came out and looked grim.

The doctor said, "Your wife sustained some serious injuries. Her right leg is broken in two places. We are still assessing her injuries. She has some internal injuries that will require surgery. She has a bruised lung, lacerated spleen, a laceration over her forehead and many cuts and bruises. Unfortunately, we could not save her baby."

A registrar came over and asked who would be responsible for the bill because they did not have any info.

I said, "Do you know who that is?"

She looked at me funny.

I said, "That woman can buy and sell this hospital a thousand times over. That's Janet Winchester."

She said, "Oh My God! THE Janet Winchester?"

I said, "One and the same and make sure she is confidential status."

I heard her moaning in pain and it broke my heart. They were still working on her when I walked in. She was semi conscious. There were IV bags hanging everywhere. A heart monitor was beeping.

She barely whispered, "Jake."

I said, "Seems like we've been here before in another life. Just relax and try to get better, Janet."

Again she whispered, "My baby."

I just looked at her and shook my head. She knew. I saw the tears on her cheek. The pain meds had her only semi-conscious.

She whispered through the oxygen mask, "I've lost you, my children, now I've lost my baby. Let me die, Jake. I'm worthless."

I said, "No, we are going to get you well and back in business. You have two great kids that need their mother."

I was still smarting from her betrayal and I wanted to be nasty but it was not the right time.

She said, "Jake, the past few weeks ...she tried to take a breath. I've taken some big steps regarding the business while in Europe. I sold the company for $5 billion. I made my will out to make you and the kids the sole beneficiaries should I die which looks like it might be sooner than later."

I said, "Bull Shit, Janet. You are going to be fine."

They came to get her ready for surgery.

"Janet, I will be here when you wake up."

She weakly grabbed my hand and wouldn't let go until the nurse pried it loose. I waited.

They had a team working on her internal organs and another Ortho team working on putting the plates and screws in her leg. They had already stapled her forehead. She was in surgery for six hours. The docs came out at 10 o'clock. They told me she had bled a lot internally and they nearly lost her but finally got it stopped.

I said, "She's a tough lady."

He said, "I know. I saw the scars. Gunshots wounds?"

I nodded. "Thirteen years ago."

"She's in recovery and will be moving her to ICU. You might as well go home and rest. She won't wake up til tomorrow sometime."

"Can I see her?"

He said, "Sure, but don't be shocked at what you see, shes on a ventilator to help her breathe while her lung heals."

I walked in. The only time I've seen her like this was when she was shot. It's a horrible thing to see when it's the love of your life. I looked at her, tubes, wires, catheter, monitors beeping. Right leg bandaged from toes to knee resting on a big pillow. They were still trying to clean all the blood off of her while she was out and pain free. I wanted to hold her and tell her it will be alright but then I see those pictures her lover sent in my head and I get nauseous.

JANET

I began to come out of a dense fog. I tried to move but I hurt all over. When I opened my eyes, I saw a nurse looking at me.

She said, "Welcome Back, Ms. Pepper. How's your pain level from 1 to 10."

I croaked, "What's after Gazillion."

She said, "Great, a sense of humor. Your back among us mortals. You have a button there by your hand that will give you a boost of morphine when you need it."

I said, "Yep, I need it."

She said, "No more than one dose every two hours though."

The pain level reduced to bearable after pressing the button.

I asked her, "How bad am I and how long will I be here."

She said, "Well, you've been here for four days on a ventilator. You had some serious injuries. You won't be dancing for quite awhile or much of anything that requires your legs. I'm guessing you will be here for about two weeks with no complications. Your chest hit the steering wheel even with airbags. A lot of chest bruising."

"I'm sorry for your loss," referring to my unborn child.

I teared up but figured it was for the best. I know the grief will come when the drugs wear off. Now I wouldn't have to explain it to my kids. Then I thought, my kids. I want to see them.