Those Eyes - The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked him to rush the paperwork over to me at the bar. He was there within 15 minutes. I watched them holding hands, stealing an occasional kiss, but nothing more. The courier handed me the paperwork. I walked toward the love birds and handed them to Debbie.

I said, "Excuse me a moment and I won't disturb you any more. Debbie, you've been served."

Debbie burst out sobbing..."no, no no, no, no, please Jake."

"What did you expect, Debbie. You feed me a line of shit on the phone and here you sit with this prick having a great time. Tell me Marty, got lucky yet? I know how she is, but you do too, don't you. All I can say she is a wonderful lover."

Marty said, "Actually, Jake, she was telling me she can't see me any more. Oh? Trouble in Paradise, I'm sorry."

Marty said, "She loves you, you asshole, not me. Yes, I took advantage of her when she was low but she can't give me what she gives you and doesn't."

I said, "Sorry, Guys, but I'm a one woman man and I expect the same in return. Debbie knew that when I caught her fucking you the first time before we got married, then with good ole Jack, and now you again. That's three strikes."

Debbie stood up, put her arms around me, and kissed me so deep I almost choked on her tongue.

She broke away from me and said, "Jake, you win, I'm broken, I've got nothing left. I have the divorce paperwork. I will sign the papers and be gone from your life. I have taken a nurse manager position in California. I leave next Saturday. I will pack my stuff here this week and have it ready to go by the weekend. You can send the decree to my new apartment."

I said, "Marty, she's yours. Take her home, please."

Debbie said, "Please, talk to me. I've been so stupid, selfish, and entitled. I had it all and threw it away ...for what? Some vanilla sex when I had the gold medal in my bed the whole time. Jake, I have not been fucked since you left, that is the truth. Yes, I let Marty take some liberties I shouldn't have and I'm paying for it. But your dick has been the only one in me. I can't imagine having anyone else inside me."

I said, "Debbie, your behavior over the past year has all but killed me. I loved you so much and you shoved my love up my ass. I don't know what happened?"

She said, "You treated me too good, Jake, I got where I thought I deserved more when I had the most loving man a woman could ask for. Janet discovered it too late also."

I said, "Between the two of you I had 16 good years. Thank you for that."

"Jake, we could still have it."

"Debbie, it boils down to trust. How long before the next stud comes along that turns your head and you wind up in his bed. I can't nor do I want to follow my wife around every day to see who she's fucking. Our vows didn't mention that anywhere. It didn't say, forsake all others, until some hot guy comes along."

Debbie said, with tears in her eyes, "No chance for us?"

"Still too raw for me, Sweetheart. I love you and you say you love me but is it enough to only open your legs for me or keep those gorgeous toes in red paint just for me. That's the commitment I want."

"I can do it, Jake. I just need the chance to show you."

"Debbie our divorce won't be final for 120 days. Let's see what you can do with that time. Remain faithful to a man you're not married to any more or live the free lifestyle you have with Marty and Jack, testing the limits. You're moving across the country either to get away from me or to live the freestyle life you seem to have been enjoying with other men since we been married . I'm not going to run all over the country trying to catch you nor are any of my people. I'll know if you have been faithful...or not."

Debbie said, "I'm concerned Janet will try to steal you back.

I said, "Debbie, she is the mother of my children. We will be seeing each other. That ship sailed. You are the one leaving. You set me free with your desire for someone else. Remember, it bit you on the ass as it did Janet. Things happen. I will not be celibate knowing that you will not be either."

"Jake, I swear. No man will so much as kiss me."

I said, "So why are you leaving?"

"After my issue with Jack, my work environment became less than desirable at this hospital."

"Debbie, I can't promise I will be available when you decide you've sorted out your issues. I thought I was happily married." I walked away.

The next day, she was gone. My heart broke. I thought she might have stayed but I wasn't that important after all I guess. I was on the boat when it was time for her to leave. I couldn't be there to see it."

I got a text from her. "I'm at the airport. I love you."

I just texted back, "Good Bye, Debbie."

She sent back a tearful emoji.

When she landed in California, she called me.

I said, "Why are you calling me, Debbie?"

She said, "Because I'm still Mrs. Jake Pepper for another 90 days."

I said, "On paper only. That was your choice when you fucked Marty. I still don't know why you're in California, Debbie. There are lots of hospitals near by you could have gone to work for. I have the feeling there's an ulterior motive behind it. You have a man out there, Debbie? You do, don't you? I should have known. Taylor is there with you, isn't he." Silence.

"Debbie, don't call again. Just let the divorce happen and live your life with your new man. Good Bye."

I was sitting there on the deck drinking a beer and heard, "

"Need some company, My Love." It was Janet.

I said, "Sure, Sweet Thang, join me in some misery. I got enough to go around."

Janet said, "I'm sorry, Jake."

I said, "Yeah, me too. Where are the kids?"

She said, "They are both doing sleepovers tonight."

I really hadn't looked at Janet yet but when I did...oh my god.

I said, "Damn, Janet, you still take my breath away."

She had in a wrap around dress on with gold sandals, Solid gold toe rings and ankle bracelet that said "Jake's girl".

She said, "Yes, Jake, that's what it says. I'm still your girl, Jake. Always will be. No man has touched me in nearly six years and no one will except you when you're ready."

I said, "I'm still married, Janet. Our ship sailed."

She said, "I respect you for that, Jake."

She said, "Jake, you know don't you?"

I said, "What?"

She said, "Debbie...I had her checked out. Dr. Taylor moved to California too."

I said, "I wasn't aware of that but I figured it was something like that. The whole deal was too weird."

Janet slipped off her sandals and put her immaculately pedicured feet and toes in my lap. I began massaging them like I have for years. She just laid back and cooed. I massaged each beautiful toe with my thumb.

I picked her up and carried her to my stateroom. I unwrapped that dress and of course there was nothing underneath.

She said, "Make love to me, Jake, like you used too. Be easy baby. Noone but BOB has been inside me in 6 years."

I gently pushed my swollen glans into her tight wet pussy and started a slow rhythm. She was matching my thrusts and panting, she was rubbing her toes up and down my calves as I pumped my penis in and out of her. I knew she was going to cum. We came together.

I pumped what felt like a gallon of thick warm semen into her womb. Janet is still the most sexually appealing woman I've ever met. She says she's been with no man in over six years. Do I believe her? I don't know. What difference does it make? She's pledged herself to me. We'll see.

Epilogue

I sent Debbie a text saying, "I know you're with Taylor. No big deal. Try to be more loyal to him than you were to me. Enjoy your life, Debbie."

She texted, "I'm sorry." I never heard from her again.

Janet and the kids moved back in with me. It's good that the kids have both parents with them although we are divorced and will stay that way. Debbie was right about one thing. I was and am still in love with Janet. Yes, she was unfaithful. Yes, she did unspeakable things with other men while we were married, Yes, she lied to me, but I still love her. I think she loves me too but she loved sex more. We are in our 50's now so we have slowed down some but our love making is as passionate as ever.

Am I going to remarry her? No. I have no intention of marrying her or anyone else. I love her but I don't trust her. She's a wonderful mother and a great booty call. She's still a beast in bed. She swears there will never be another man but me inside her. I made her no promises and went so far as to let her know that I may at some point be in other relationships. She just says she'll be here waiting for me whenever I want or need her. I don't guess I can ask for more than that. For now, this works.

The End.