Those Eyes - The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JAKE

I walked out of Janet's condo and saw Debbie leaning on my car.

I said, "Hey, Debbie, what's up?"

She said, "I've missed you, Jake."

I said, "Does the good doctor know this. He seems pretty sure that you're his property and was letting me know he had staked his claim at the fair. I don't remember hearing you say different or anything for that matter. Excuse me, and got in my car. What's to say, Debbie. I drove by your house to maybe talk late that evening, his car was there all night. I don't guess I'm what I thought I was to you. You fucked him, didn't you?"

She said, "That's none of your business."

I said, You're right, it's not. I apologize. You're not cheating, We have no claim on each other so no worries."

She said, "What if I want to claim you?"

I said, "Sweetheart, from what I saw, you need to think some on that. The good doctor might have some objections. See ya around, Debbie" and I drove away.

DEBBIE

Well, that did not go like I hoped. He's hurt and jealous. Letting Marty fuck me snd stay the night was a huge mistake. I immediately called him on his cell.

I said, "Jake, please talk to me."

He said, What's to talk about, Debbie. You were honest with me. You told me upfront you were dating him and he was in love with you. He told me flat out he wants you to marry him and from what I saw there seemed to be some premarital consummation toward the marriage. Debbie, I think you know me well enough by now, that I will not play second fiddle to anyone. I'm a one woman man and expect that in return as Janet found out. No, ifs, no buts, no free passes, no do overs."

I said, "Would you come over tonight and talk to me?"

Jake said, "I'll have to think about it, Debbie. I couldn't be in that bed after you have just been with your lover, so no sex."

I was taken aback that he was that adamant about fidelity. But he agreed to come over and talk.

"I said, I'm going to talk to Marty today and tell him it's over."

He said, "That's up to you but like you told me, be sure of everything before you do."

He showed up at my house around 7ish. I had purchased a new mattress and painted the room. The old mattress was sitting by the curb to be picked up. He walked to the door and stood, framed by the doorway. I stood there in nothing but beige thigh high stockings, a transparent robe, fire engine red nail polish on my fingers and toes, two toe rings on both feet plus a ankle bracelet and the highest heeled strappy CFM heels I own. He only thought thought Janet had the monopoly on sexy fashion. By the look on his face, I knew he was sadly mistaken.

I said, "Does this look like I'm sure enough for you?"

He brought me into his arms and kissed me passionately. We were like teenagers breaking each other's cherry. He took me to the bedroom where He found a brand new bed, furniture, drapes and paint.

I said, "Everything in this room has been changed since the other night. This is now OUR room and OURS alone. Now, my pussy is hot and wet. Please make love to me."

He undressed as I laid on the new bed as seductively as any woman could look. I think he almost came before he could get his pants off. He unbuckled my shoes so He wouldn't die from stab wounds in the back from my heels and threw them on the floor. He picked up my foot and looked at the ankle bracelet. It said, "Jakes foot". He kissed my nylon encased foot and worked my way to my pussy. He feasted on my labia snd clit til I orgasmed, drenching him with my fluids. He raised up between my legs and sunk his length into me. I moaned in pleasure as he made love to me, kissing my lips, ear lobes, nipples, fingers, everywhere he could.

He whispered, "I love you Debbie, will you marry me?"

I gasped, looked at him with eyes big as saucers and said, "Yes, Baby...Oh My God, YESSSSSS. Cum in me,Jake. Make me yours. I never want to be without your sperm in me again."

He came, unloading a massive amount of sticky white semen deep inside me. I came with him as I felt each ejaculation coat my vagina.

JAKE

Debbie and I were married a month later in a small church in town. Janet and the kids were there as well as some of mine and Debbie's coworkers including Marty. He and Janet were both crying. Janet had already told me she would wait for me as long as it took. I told her to find a good man and be good to him.

She said, "She had found the only man for her and stupidly threw him away. There will never be another man in my life."

The kids grew to love Debbie but still spent a lot of time with their mother, which was fine. Janet spent all her time making up for lost time with our children. A man in her life was never mentioned.

Debbie was promoted to Nurse Manager but still had her eye on an Administration spot. It took two years to get promoted to VP of Patient Services. It was pretty much an 8 to 5 job right up until they got a new President. He started requiring her to attend meetings after hours. I questioned her about the late hours but she just told me that he was much more demanding than her previous boss.

I said, "Debbie, is there anything going on I should know about?"

She said, "Just what are you implying, Jake? Do you think my boss and I have something inappropriate going on?"

I said, "I don't know, Deb. You tell me. You are getting later and later several days a week. Just seems odd."

"Jake, it's my job. I have a lot more responsibility."

"Honey, I know you do. I'm just worried. Our marriage is suffering. I've been here before and we know how that turned out, don't we? Don't condemn me for being gun shy. Ok, Baby, just worried, I'll drop it."

DEBBIE

These long days, Jack Harvey, my new boss is requiring are wearing on Jake. I couldn't tell him that Jack had been hitting on me, he would go postal. Some of the late nights are not important. Jack just wants to keep me with him longer and I have been fending off his advances. Jack's a smooth talker but not someone I would risk my marriage for. He's held my hand casually and kissed me a few times. So far I've let it pass but I know I have to nip it in the bud before it gets to be more of a problem.

When I got to the office, Jack said, "Good Morning, Deb. We have a dinner meeting tonight with a couple of the board members. They are impressed with the job your doing as I am."

I said, "Thank, you, Jack, but I really need to be home with my husband tonight, if I can beg off."

He said, "It's really important, Deb, for your future."

I caved and reluctantly agreed. I asked him where this meeting would be and he advised me at The Golden Ring, which was in the Hyatt Hotel.

I said, "I need to let my husband know where I will be."

He said, "Deb, we really need this to be hush hush for now. I will get us an Uber to take us over there."

I went to my office and called Jake letting him know I would be late again. He didn't even respond. Just hung up. Not good.

I tried to avoid Jack most of the day and got my work done. The Uber showed up about 5:30 to take us to the restaurant. I didn't see anyone else. I know he said we were meeting some board members. When we got there, Jack informed me the board members couldn't make it. Since we had the reservation we might as well use it. That's when I smelled a rat. We seated and ordered drinks. I had not eaten all day and my third Cosmo was empty and Jack had my fourth on the way. We were sitting at a dimly lit table in the back pretty isolated.

Jacks hand was on my nylon covered thigh and moving up toward my crotch.

I said, "No Jack. I'm married."

He said, "It wouldn't be a bad idea to be nice to me. I can make your job quite lucrative."

He reached over and kissed me as his hand found the wet crotch of my pantyhose. I was losing my inhibitions with every sip of my drink. He rubbed my clit through my hose which immediately produced a little bump, my clit protruding from my pantyhose. I only had on hose, no panties. I moaned as he rubbed it more aggressively. Suddenly , he punched through the crotch with his fingers. He pushed two fingers into my wet pussy causing my orgasm to begin in my toes. The table cloth was hiding his invasion.

I weakly slurred, "No Jack , I can't...Please."

He just kept finger fucking me. I came...hard on his fingers.

That's when I woke up to the voice of a female saying, "Mrs. Pepper, you have 30 seconds to call your husband and tell him to come pick you up and beg for his forgiveness. If you don't, I will."

Oh My God, it was Janet!

She then looked at Jack and said, Take your fucking fingers out of her pussy, Shithead, and who the fuck are you."

He said, "I'm her boss, we are just having a business dinner."

That's when Jack did the unthinkable. He pulled his fingers out of me and licked then in front ofJanet with a smirk.

Janet said, "I wouldn't have that smirk on your face with Jake gets here. Your night is going to turn to shit in a heartbeat."

Janet said, "Debbie, I don't see you punching numbers?"

I started searching for my phone and called Jake. I was slurring my words some. I asked Jake to come get me. Asshole started to leave and Janet told him if he got up, she would kick him in the nuts. I knew how much that would hurt her more than him with her leg still healing.

Janet said, "Now, let's all just sit here and wait for Jake."

I said, "Janet, please. Jake will divorce me."

Janet said, "Well, Debbie, we all make choices don't we. I remember that big speech you gave me in the hospital about trust. You don't practice what you preach, Debbie."

Jack said, "Who the fuck is this bitch?"

Janet bitch-slapped him and said, "Don't call me names, Little Man. I can make your job a faint memory and you disappear with one phone call."

Debbie said, "Please, Jack, don't piss her off anymore than you have. She is a former Mrs. Pepper also, Jakes ex wife."

He said, "Oh, shit!"

Jake arrived and to say he was not happy was a huge understatement.

He said, "Janet, what are you doing here?

Janet smirked at both of them and said, "I actually DID have a business meeting here but apparently the definition of such meetings has been lost on these two. Casanova over here likes to finger fuck his employees in restaurants, right, NumbNuts?"

Debbie started sobbing. "I'm sorry...so, so sorry, Jake."

Jake looked at both me and Janet and said, "Yeah, I've heard that before, haven't I?"

Janet would you take her home. It's not a good idea for me right now. Janet nodded and she helped a drunk Debbie to the car.

JAKE

I sat down next to Jack and said, "Well, Jack, I kinda thought something like this was going on."

He said, Your wife came on to me. I was going to fire her after tonight for her inappropriate behavior."

I laughed and calmly said, "Jack...Jack. No, your not going to fire her, on the contrary, YOU are going to resign, immediately and move far, far away. Although, Debbie is by no means innocent in this, you physically sexually assaulted her after you got her drunk. Apparently my Ex wife watched the whole sordid affair and in case you didn't get the memo. That "Bitch" is Janet Pepper née Winchester. Ring any bells, Former Mercy Hospital President Taylor?"

He said, "That was Janet Winchester?"

I said, "Yep, and she is very pissed at you. Not good Jack, my man, not good at all. I think you should go wash my wife's pussy juice off your hand and start packing. BTW, I hope you enjoyed her pussy, that's as close as you will ever get to it. I trust we will not need another conversation about the subject? There was a time when you would have needed an ambulance to leave here but I'm not going to jail over your douche bag ass."

He nodded. I got up and left. I called Janet and thanked her for saving Debbie from that asshole although the damage had already been done to our marriage.

DEBBIE

On the way home, I just kept repeating, "I've lost him. I've lost Jake, Janet."

She said, "Yeah, Debbie, I've said those very words and I know the feeling except my betrayal and sin was a thousand times worse than yours. Not only did I fuck other men, I let one knock me up. I am blackballed forever as far as Jake's concerned. The only reason he speaks to me at all is because of our kids. He loves you and you love him."

"You can't call it a mistake. Forgetting to pick up milk on the way home is a mistake. This was baaaaaad judgement on your part. We are even, Debbie. You saved me in the hospital, I saved your marriage tonight. It can be overcome but it will take work. Jake may forgive you but he won't forget. Trust me on that."

The tears wouldn't stop. Janet helped me in the house. She stripped my soaked, torn pantyhose off my legs and threw them in the trash. I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up with somebody else's head on my shoulders. My head never felt like this one. I need drugs and coffee. Then, I remembered. Jake, where's Jake. I need to apologize...say I'm sorry. Beg him not to leave me but he was already gone, I just didn't know the extent of the consequences of my indiscretion yet.

I didn't see or hear from Jake for three months. Janet said he would visit the kids regularly but didn't know where he was living. I checked the yacht but he was not there. I know he's divorcing me, I know it.

Janet said, "No, if that was the case, you would have had the papers already and be on the street. He's still deciding how to deal with this. I know my Jake...sorry, I mean your Jake."

I said, "You still love him deeply, don't you, Janet."

She said, "With every breath I take but I will not interfere in your marriage. If I wanted to fuck your marriage up, I wouldn't have interceded In your "business dinner" or kept Jack from fucking your brains out the rest of the night. It has to be Jake's choice and he chose you."

Janet had tears in her eye.

Chapter 7

JAKE

God, I miss her. I know she bears some blame in what occurred with Jack but she let another man put his hands on her sexually. She knew how I felt about that. It's been almost four months, I guess its time to shit or get off the pot and hear what she has to say.

I'm in Switzerland. I love it here. The mountains are so beautiful. I packed and headed for the airport. I arrived back in town at about ten the next morning. First thing, I went to see the kids. It had been two weeks since I had seen them. Janet has developed into the worlds greatest mom. Janet opened the door and she was as gorgeous as the first time I saw her. I feel so privileged to have two women that love me and both of them take my breath away when I see them. She gave me a little hug and a peck and the kids swarmed me.

Janet said, "Jake, let's talk. Debbie has been going downhill ever since you left. Jack got fired and she went back to hands on nursing. She wants nothing to do with Admin."

I was stunned. I didn't know.

Janet said, "As far as I know, she doesn't go anywhere or do anything. She gets hit on all the time but always wears her wedding ring. I have seen her having lunch with some doctor from the hospital. You need to go claim your wife back before it's too late."

I said, "Janet, it seems every woman in my life takes great pride in cutting me to the bone. I guess I'm just an easy mark."

She winced at that remark.

I got home about 4pm. I understood that Debbie didn't get off until 5:30. I went in. Nothing appeared to have changed. I unpacked. Our bed was made, but it seemed like a sad place. Almost like no one sleeps in here. There was some four month old beer in the fridge. I got one and sat down in my recliner. Wasn't long before I heard a car pull into the garage beside my Porsche. It had not been moved since I left. I heard her unlock the door and then voices...a male voice. I was sitting in the dark.

I heard her say, "Make yourself at home, Marty. I won't be a minute changing."

He said, "Hurry, our reservation is for 6:30."

He sat down at the kitchen table so they were still not aware of my presence. It took her about 15 minutes to dress and get dolled up.

When she came down, she said, "What do you think, Dr. Taylor?"

He said, "You look magnificent. I especially like the seamed stockings."

She said, "They make me feel so sexy."

He said, "Does that mean I might get lucky tonight?"

She said, "You know the rules, we are just petting buddies but my will power is waning. I have needs. A drink or two just might help me along toward that goal."

I had taken my phone out and was recording the whole conversation. I heard them kissing. I stepped to the doorway. They were lip locked with tongue ...nice. I snapped a picture.

I said, "Don't let me interrupt, I just stopped by to say hi. Looks like I was just in time for the party."

Debbie screamed, "Jakeeee! Please, it's not what it looks like."

I said, "Sorry, Debbie it's exactly what it looks like. BTW, Nice sheer stockings...the red nail polish really makes you look hot. I'll be going Kids. I hope I haven't ruined your lucky night, Marty. I'll see an attorney tomorrow, Debbie, we can get this over with and you two lovebirds can have a blast. Oh, I forgot, this is my house, take her home with you, Marty. I'm sure you have room."

Debbie is still standing with her arms around him with her mouth open in disbelief when she realized that she and Marty were still embraced. She quickly disengaged from Marty and started toward me. I just held out my hand for her to stop.

I said, "Hi Honey, I'm home. Now GET OUT! Both of you." I had tears in my eyes now.

DEBBIE

I said, "Marty, please leave. There's nothing I can say is there, Jake."

Jake said, "I don't know what it would be, Debbie."

She said, "I was lonely, Jake."

Jake said, "I guess you were lonely the night I left too when Jack had his fingers in your pussy, huh."

Marty said, "I'll see you at work, Deb."

"It's Deb, is it. That's good, shows intimacy when we have pet names, doesn't it? I understand that Jack called you Deb too."

"Jake, I...I..I'm lost."

He said, "That makes two of us. When did good ole Marty start taking up the slack, DEB!"

I said, "As soon as it got around what I had done and that you had left me, Marty inserted himself back in my life.

He showed me the kiss he recorded. "I guess there's been a lot of those since I've been gone."

"Jake, would it mean anything if I told you no one has been in my pussy since you left."

Jake said, "Not much. You gave him intimacy. Tell me, Debbie, has he sucked your toes, your nipples, ate your pussy?"

She turned her head away, and she knew I knew.

"I figured so by the conversation I heard. You two have done pretty much everything BUT fuck, right?"

She started crying. "Is there any way back, Jake?"

I went over and opened the door.

He said, "I'll be in touch, Debbie, now please go."

I walked out the door and out of his life. My life is over. I rented a hotel room close to the hospital and called in sick the rest of the week. Since he was divorcing me, I might as well find a lawyer.

JAKE

I called Janet and gave her the low down on my sad life.

She said, "You certainly can pick em, Jake. I gotta give you that."

"You want company?"

I said, "Sure, bring the kids."

My kids are my life. They bring me up when I'm down. My phone rang, it was Debbie.

"Jake, is there anything I can do...anything to try to repair the damage I've done."

"I trusted you, Debbie. That trust is gone. You couldn't keep your legs together. Good thing you can't get pregnant I guess."

"Jake, I love you more than anything in the world."

I said, "Just not enough to be faithful. Debbie, I don't ask much, just that my wife be faithful. I can't seem to be able to find one with those values."

It was a couple of days before I decided I needed a beer and some life around me. I walked in the the Silver Spoon and sat down at the bar. I ordered a beer and a hamburger. I was looking in the mirror when I saw Debbie and Marty walk in and sit down at a far table. They had not noticed me at the bar. I called my lawyer who had told me the paperwork was ready. I had been holding off for some reason, hoping I guess.