Those Eyes - The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked her if my ex husband had been here. She smiled and nodded across the room. It was hard to turn my head but Jake was in a chair, sound asleep.

She said, "He hasn't left your bedside. You know, he loves you. I don't know what you did, but he's hurt beyond pain."

I said, "I know. I hurt him in the worst way."

She said, "The baby wasn't his, was it?"

I nodded. She said, "I think you've got your work cut out for you if you want him back. It will not be easy. The trust is gone. He's a rich, handsome man who can have his choice of ladies on this planet."

I said, "I know. I'm not sure I should even try."

She said, "If you don't, there are a zillion women out there who would gladly rid him of his heartache in their bed."

She left and I was left to my thoughts and regrets. I tried to move a little but it hurt too bad. I looked at my toes sticking out of the bandages. My pedicure didn't seem to suffer too much damage but red and betadine clash. Maybe I can get my nail lady to give me a touch up when I feel better. Jake was waking up. He looked at me and I was just staring at him. What utter nonsense could have driven me to another man's bed? Stupid, I think its obvious? Your no-conscience pussy got you into this. Tears started again.

Jake came over to the bed bringing his chair.

He asked, "Are you in pain?"

I said, "Some, but the physical pain is nothing like the pain in my heart for disrespecting the only man I ever loved. Plus I've killed a baby that should have never been conceived. I am a terrible person."

"Jake, if it takes the rest of my life, I'm going to get you back. I'm going to regain your trust and love. I want to be the woman you married again."

He said, "I have to be honest, Janet. I'm not sure I even want that," with tears streaming down his gorgeous face.YOU LET ANOTHER MAN STICK HIS DICK IN YOU AND PUT HIS BABY IN YOU! You were my wife, DAMN YOU! How do I deal with that, Janet?"

He began sobbing uncontrollably. I think this is the first time he's let the hurt out.

"Jake, you don't have to stay with me. I know you probably can't stand to look at me. I can hire a gopher to be with me while I'm here. I need my laptop and some other things. Jake? Would you bring the kids to see me. I need to see them. Please?"

Jake said, "I'll think about it."

They had me sitting in a chair the next day as painful as moving is. My splinted right leg was resting on another chair. My stitched up abdomen hurt where they had removed my spleen. My nail lady came by and returned my nails to perfect sculptured condition with only a slight amount of pain. She was very gentle. Step One to getting Jake back was complete. Returning my hands and feet to the way my man loved them.

One of my employees brought my laptop to me. I still owned 25% of my company after the sale but other than a stockholder and voter, I was out of the business. I would now be devoting my life to my kids and Jake. Shame I didn't realize they were my life sooner.

I asked my nurse, "How is the teenager that hit me?"

She said, "She didn't make it. She wasn't wearing her seatbelt and I heard her phone showed she was in the middle of a text when she hit you. Nothing you could have done. She died at the scene, I'm sorry. I thought you knew."

Step 2. To get my life back on track is to donate and actively participate in the education of young people on the dangers of texting and driving and other distractions.

I was watching the staff and doctor as they began the casting process on my right leg. As they unwrapped the ACE bandage and splint, I saw my leg. Jesus, there were two incisions and a lot of stitches. I didn't notice Jake standing at the door until the nurse moved my leg and I screamed out in pain. The plates and screws attaching my leg bones together didn't appreciate the movement. Jake winced at my stitched up leg, still swollen but ready for the cast.

He said, "I see someone is rejoining the world as he touched the toes on my left foot."

I said, "Yeah, you know me, I've always liked to put my best foot forward no matter where I am."

He laughed. It was good to hear him laugh.

I said, "Jake? Those are your toes, your feet, your legs. This is your body as fucked up as it is."

He just looked at me solemnly without responding. Then, he said, "I brought the kids to see you. I'm going to leave them here with you for a couple of hours."

I said, "You're leaving?

He said, "Yes,I have some plans for a few hours."

I caught a glimpse of a gorgeous woman standing behind him.

I said, "I see.I guess I just made a fool out of myself, didn't I."

He didn't say anything, just took the woman's hand and left. I tried to hold back the tears but a few still fell down my cheeks.

I asked, "JJ, do you like your dad's girlfriend?"

He said, "She's ok."

Amy said, "Yeah, Mom, she takes us for ice cream after my soccer games when she's in town."

This brought my indifference to what my children were doing to my door step. Others were replacing me as their mom.

I said, "Guys, I plan to be around for you a lot more once I get my leg back. Both JJ and Amy wrote their names on my new blue cast when the nurse finished it.

JJ asked, "Mom, why did you kiss that man on TV. I saw you."

There it was. I thought I had prepared myself for this but I was sadly mistaken.

I just said, "JJ, That was a mistake and I shouldn't have done that." I left it there.

He said, "Dad cried, Mom."

Step 3. Be tolerant of Jakes single life, he owes me nothing. He was the victim of my betrayal? I'm the one that threw him away for some ordinary sex that he gives me on his worst day. Still can't believe I let them impregnate me like I didn't have a care in the world.

Step 4. I need a therapist to help me understand why I did that. Jake was bringing the kids to see me after school. I asked him about the new lady in his life. He said her name is Sandy and she's been good for him and the kids.

JAKE

That's right, I used the old phone number from 12 years past.

I couldn't believe she remembered me let alone still unattached. I dropped the kids off at the hospital with their mom. Sandy and I went to the boat where I did my best to fuck her comatose. She was just as hot as I remember right down to playing footsie with her nylon clad toes under the table. We laid on the deck, considering round two when she she asked me where I thought we were headed in our relationship.

I said, "I don't know, Sandy. I thought we might get to know each other better before any major steps, being this is only the second time we've been together in twelve years. I know we are sexually compatible. I love that but I don't know anything about you otherwise. You buzz in every few weeks, spend a few days with us, then disappear back to your life. I have to wonder what goes on when you're not here?"

She said, "I'm 52 years old now, Jake. I'm a lot older than that 40 year old hottie whose brains you fucked out in that motel room twelve years ago. I'm looking for a good man that will leave his baggage behind and take me for the rest of his life. I'm not sure you are ready for that. Your ex wife is in the hospital and will need care for sometime. A blind person can see you are still in love with her even though she betrayed you. I can stay around a few more days to spend time with you and yes, I want you inside me again...now."

I positioned myself between her legs and saw a huge blob of my semen at the mouth of her vagina. I pushed it back in her with the head of my cock as I sank into her.

She moaned, "Yes Baby, all the way."

I bottomed out as deep as I could get in her. I grabbed her foot for a handle and began fucking her with abandon. Her toes curled and she came, drenching my shaft and balls. Her fluids ran down the side of my dick. I fucked her faster.

She said, "God, yes, Jake, fill me with another load of your thick spunk."

I did just that and pulled out. I looked her in the eye. "May I take you to lunch, Young Lady? If we keep this up, I'm going to need protein."

She said, "Absolutely, Mr. Pepper."

We cleaned up and went out to eat. We were sitting and chatting in the restaurant when a man in his 50's sat down at our table.

He said, "Hello, Sandy, whose your friend."

She turned pale. She weakly said, "This is uh uh..Jake, Lance."

He shook my hand and said, "Lance Johnson, husband of one, Sandra Johnson who has been AWOL for the last 5 days.

I wondered where she was disappearing to on these trips."

I guess it was my turn to go pale. I said, "Sandy? Is this true?"

Her silence was all I needed. I said, "If you two will excuse me, it seems you have some important issues to discuss that should not include me. Lose my number, Sandy."

I got up and started to walk out. He got up in an offensive stance like he was going to attack me.

I said, "Don't Lance, you will get hurt and I think you've been hurt enough. I've been there and done that. Her pussy is not worth going to jail over. She told me she was divorced and free. I had no reason to think different. Have a good night."

I got in my car and thought, well, that was interesting. Got to admit, she's a helluva fuck and balls of steel, I'll say that. Sat there with two loads of my semen in her cheating cunt and didn't even break out in a sweat. I hope she douches before the make up sex. It was time to pick up the kids so I headed for the hospital still trying to get my head around what just happened.

I walked in Janet's room and saw the kids weren't there. She was in her bed sleeping. The nurse brought the kids to me from a play room.

She said, "Janet tired out very quickly. I made her go to bed."

I said, "Good." I touched her face with my fingers then leaned over and kissed her lips. I looked at the sleeping helpless body of the love of my life and just let the tears roll. I couldn't stop them.

The nurse said, "You are in so much pain."

I looked at the nurse through my tears. Her name tag said "Debbie." She was actually quite pretty.

I said, "Debbie...what?"

She said, "Debbie Davis."

It was the first time I had actually looked at her.

She said, "I know we just met, but may I treat you and the kids to a home cooked dinner."

I said, "That sounds wonderful."

I was thinking since my dining out experience was a bust, who am I to turn down a home cooked meal.

I said, "You don't have a husband somewhere that will appear out of the woodwork, do you?"

She said, "No...no husband. Been divorced for 10 years. He upgraded to a newer model."

I figured Debbie to be in her early to mid forties. Turns out she is forty-five.

She said, "I leave Janet with the evening shift at 3:30."

I said, "We will wait on you and just follow you home, if that's ok."

I sat and watched Janet sleep. She moaned occasionally and I knew she was in pain. I looked at her beautiful red toes sticking out of the cast. I walked to her bedside and squeezed her hand, gathered my kids and left.

Little did I realize at that time that a new chapter in my life was about to be written.

Chapter 5

DEBBIE

I like him, I thought to myself. He seems to be a devoted father and former husband. His kids are smart and adorable. I want to get to know him better, who knows where it might lead. He's divorced and still smarting but hasn't totally let go of her yet. Just go easy, Debbie. If it's supposed to happen, it will.

They followed me home to my small two bedroom house in not the best neighborhood but it was ok. He parked his Porsche SUV in the drive and the kids got out. As we walked in, I told him to make himself at home while I showered and changed. I dressed to impress. I thought why not. I slipped on one of my nice sundresses with no bra. I'm a perky 34 C that stand proud for a 45 year old and put my hair in a ponytail. I slipped on some black 4 inch slides, checking my purple toes for any polish issues and decided I was good to go.

I stepped out of my bedroom and it was obvious he was speechless as he stared at me.

"Jesus, Debbie, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ogle you."

I said, "Ogle all you want, Jake."

I knew my nipples were like bullets poking at the inside of my sundress. I felt like a real woman for the first time in a while. Sexy and desirable.

The kids were playing with Ralph, my dog, in the living room. Jake and I were in the kitchen alone and I know he couldn't help but have a boner. I felt him behind me and turned to him. My thigh was against his crotch. I felt him.

I said, "Oh my, I'm sorry Jake."

He said, "Don't be."

I got brave. I said, "If we were alone, I would take care of that for you." I felt it twitch in his slacks and I knew I just made it worse. Laughing inside. I looked down and saw it, the wet spot on his pants leg...way down on his pants leg. I thought Jesus, what's he packing that it hangs that far.

He said, "Can I help with something."

I said, "I think maybe you can." I pulled him into the pantry and closed the door. I put my arms around him, looked into his eyes and kissed him passionately. Then i grasped his semi hard dick through his pants. He moaned as I rubbed my thumb over the swollen, oozing head. He slipped his hand under my dress and discovered that my Mons is bald as a baby's butt with no panties. He slid a finger in my wet slit and clit.

I said, "Jake, I want you in me...soon." I slipped my foot out of my shoe and ran my purple toes up and down his leg. Then wrapped my leg around his leg. He had two fingers in me now.

"Oh My God, Jake, I'm gonna cum."

I flooded his hand with my juice and felt it rundown my leg to my foot. I went limp in his arms.

I said, "I needed that Jake, thank you."

He said, "Nooooooo, Debbie, thank you."

We walked out of the pantry into the light and saw what was now a huge precum spot on his pants. I gave him an apron.

to cover it up. We eyed each other and giggled all through dinner with her bare toes all over me under the table.

Jake gathered up his sleepy clan and buckled them in the car. I watched them for a second and saw him coming back to the door. I dropped my dress to the floor, standing there only in my shoes.

He said, "I forgot something."

When he opened the door, I was standing there in nothing, but my shoes with my toes peeking out of them.

I said, "Your killing me, Debbie."

She said, "I hope the view you are getting is something to remember me by, Sailor."

She kissed me long and hard with those pointed nipples against me.

Jake said, "I will see you tomorrow."

I said, "Jake?"

"Yes? Please be sure of what you want before we go too far."

He smiled and drove away.

After they left, i could still feel his fingers massaging my clit. I laid down on my bed and got my vibrator out of my night stand went to work on my soaked pussy. I was calling his name, "fuck me, Jake, fuck me, Baby," as I came hard, soaking my sheets.

JAKE

It was a full month before Janet was discharged. She was using crutches until her right leg was usable. I tried to be helpful. I massaged and put lotion on her legs and free foot daily and yes, she did her subtle best to seduce me. I helped her with her rehab exercises, forcing her to push herself regularly. I let her stay at the villa while she recuperated so she could be with the kids and made sure she had transportation to medical appointments. True to her word, she started seeing a shrink to help her discover why she let sex with those assholes destroy our family.

I paid Donna to be with her during the day at her condo while me and the kids were at work and school. The scars slowly became lighter and lighter. She would always have them but not as noticeable. Yes, I still loved her...guess I always will but she put that idea in my head that she would jump on the first dick that offered itself to her. I just couldn't get over that so I held my feelings at bay.

I had not seen Debbie again socially since we had dinner with her. Between work and making sure Janet had the care she needed, I just had not taken the time to cultivate that relationship. I stopped by the hospital one day to pick up some of Janet's personal items she had forgotten and saw Debbie in the hallway. She saw me, turned and went the other way. I ran to catch up to her.

I said, "Hi Beautiful, how are you?"

She said, "Go away, Jake."

I said, "Huh?"

She repeated, "Go away, Jake. We have nothing to say to each other. I embarrassed myself at my house that night by coming on to you. I apologize. I don't know what I thought I was doing. I'm sorry."

She turned and walked away leaving me a little bewildered. I started to catch up to her again when she turned with tears in her eyes and said, "Good Bye, Jake."

I said, "Ok, Debbie, if that's what you want." I turned and started walking toward the entrance.

DEBBIE

I watched him walk toward the doors when I realized that I could be throwing away something good without knowing what his feelings were.

I said, "Jake...WAIT!" He didn't hear me and kept walking. I ran to him as fast as my Nikes would let me. I ran up behind him and put my hand on his shoulder. He turned and kissed me in front of God and everyone. I kissed him back...with my tongue down his throat. I heard some clapping. I looked around and some of my coworkers were clapping and smiling. You see, I'm known as the Ice Queen at work. I don't flirt and usually reject being hit on.

Jake said, "Well, Ms. Davis. I take it that you changed your mind."

She said, "Jake, could I talk to you? I made a call to my manager and asked for the afternoon off. Take me somewhere, Jake...anywhere."

One of my girlfriends approached Jake and begged, "Pleaseeeee, take her somewhere, anywhere.She's been moping around here worthless since your Ex was discharged. I need my nurse back."

He smiled and took my hand.

Chapter 6

DEBBIE

We got in his Porsche and he made a phone call.

He said, "It's me. Get Miss SMJ ready to take out."

I thought what's Miss SMJ?

He called Janet. I heard him say, "Can you have the kids picked up. I'm going to be out of town until tomorrow. Thanks."

I said, "If we are going out, I need to change."

Jake said, "I will take you by your house to change and you will need a bathing suit and some casual clothes. If you want to go out tonight, you might bring a dress, and heels."

I looked at him curiously. I knew very little about Jake Pepper, other than that he's a PI. After he didn't call back after our dinner that night, I chalked it up to bad luck and sadly gave up on him.

When we arrived at my house, I asked him to come in while I gathered up my clothes. I went to my bedroom and started picking out my outfits. Then, I had an idea.

I called to Jake, "Could you help me a minute, please."

I heard him say, "Sure, Baby, what can I help yo...stopping in mid sentence. Jesus Christ, Debbie, I think my heart stopped."

When he came into my room, I was laying down on the bed, clad only in nude sheer stockings. My glossy red toe nails were shining through the toes of my stockings. I raised a stocking clad foot toward him showing him my swollen clit and glistening labia. He brought my stocking clad toes to his lips.

I said, "I'm so wet, Baby. Let's finish what we started in the pantry the other night." I tweaked my nipples as he stood frozen.

I said, "Your overdressed for this party, Jake. He shed his clothes. It was then I saw it, his beautiful penis hanging long and proud between his legs. He put my foot on his shoulder and stepped between my legs. He laid his body on top of mine and began kissing me. He then sucked my nipples while he stroked my legs.

"Jake, Jake, please baby, fuck me...put it in me."

I felt his erect manhood touch my labia as the swollen glans penetrated my slick canal. He got almost halfway in me before I came. I squeezed his cock with my Kegel toned muscles and all but passed out with an intense orgasm. He pushed inside me up to my cervix. He began fucking me with a steady rhythm while looking into my eyes. I was in heaven. God, those eyes. He was in me. My body was shaking. We made love. No other words for it. I felt him swell inside me.