All Comments on 'Thoughts are Like Books Ch. 02'

by PhilosopherX

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
dani_lrlmdani_lrlmover 7 years ago
one word - weird

Anything more is unwarranted

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so far so good!

Don't listen to that chode. It's a good build up so far and you can do many different things. It's your story, enjoy writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An intriguing concept. Perhaps could do with a little "smoothing out" in the transitions...

....but is shaping up into a fun and interesting fantasy story..

.

I mean who would love to fuck their highschool wet dream girl? Or what about the girl we could even talk to that had the looks and bod to die for? I know I want babies with several women I've seen and appreciated. I wonder, and you seem to be exploring how it would be for women to have this same power. See, because I believe they are even more willing to consider sex and love with a wide variety of men. They are just better equipped to forestall it and avoid unwanted entanglements than men.

I know, I know, stupid feminists denigrate men as "hose hounds, always thinking about sex, wanting to screw every woman they meet". That may be, but I call bullshit on the attitude...oh, like women don't have the same urges and as often as men? Yes, they do. Remember, women are wired a bit differently, and their minds go a lot of places in a flash, that men will focus on for several seconds. With them, it includes the ramifications, good, bad and indifferent, simultaneous to the thought, and not focused on the experiential details to the same degree as men.

Think about it. Forgetting the stupid and shallow "likelihood" studies. Look at the statistics for sexual activity and infidelity and numbers of partners. Who really has more going on?....single-minded men or multifaceted women?

Yup good potential, although seems similar to their stories of this type. What I'll yours bring to the game that sets it apart? Well, let's see.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More of the same please

I really like the direction you've taken this, please ignore the negative comment and keep at it!

PhilosopherXPhilosopherXover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I love comments, and very much appreciate them. I'll say simply that I would prefer people didnt think of my stories as "revenge fantasies" where the neglected geeky guy gets back at women as such. Or where, through my characters, women and men are truly revealed. Men and women both are complex and multifaceted creatures capable of great virtue and depravity, and as such, all men and women are worthy of respect. My own understanding, therefore, would lead me to say that I am a feminist and that I prefer their company. I've taken this form of storytelling in order to explore from a sexual standpoint something akin to Plato's story of the Ring of Gyges. I write in the first person in order to encourage everyone that the first move of critical philosophy is always directed inward, in accord with the Socratic ideal, "know thyself." Thank you again for your comments. Enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good stuff. The pace is solid and the character development is there. It looks like there's plenty of opportunity for a dozen chapters, or more.

Adding in the community of like folks is sure to make for some interesting adventures. Definitely looking forward to more.

pocketrocketpocketrocketover 7 years ago
Well stated.

As an author myself, I strongly suggest two things.

First get an editor then resubmit. If you ever get serious, it is very tedious to go back over about 30,000 words looking for issues. There are free software editors you can download, but nothing substitutes for the human mind.

Second, both sections together should be the minimum length.

PR

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Requests

I see the librarian has a different view on this than Paul. Make more, but don't make them hurt the little one. I'm emotionally invested now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sylvia needs character

I know this will be fixed in a future chapter but this one addition would thicken the plot. Nobody likes a stereotype no matter how great her first impression is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just write MORE

Just write more. You got me curious about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

need more, just great writing

Rawmaster60Rawmaster60over 7 years ago
Very interesting

And well done so far. Paul's confusion and lusts at his situation are well done. The thoughts of all the adventures he could have now make this a very promising premise for a long twisted story.

Yes, more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
need more

this is just 4 months old...

surely theres more right? this is a very good take on mind control please write more

PhilosopherXPhilosopherXabout 7 years agoAuthor
Part 3

I'm working on Part 3 at the moment. As I have responsibilities other than writing erotica, sometimes it takes a while to find the time for what is essentially a hobby. There is more, and I hope it will be posted soon. Thank you for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I gave it five stars

It would appear you're on your way to finding a foil for the hero to fence against. It will be interesting to see what sort of twisted games they play at the party. Please continue writing, Panther fan. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Beginnings

A great start ...more chapters would be great!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 6 years ago
Should continue

Good plot and you are a talented writer.

FZYONEFZYONEover 5 years ago
Keep going

Very good start. Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

Please do more of this, I really love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What’s next

Gray story. It’s not finished yet.

Want a lot more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhilosopherX@PhilosopherX
I teach at a small liberal arts college. I wonder what my students would say if they read these stories? In any case, I hope you enjoy them. There is no greater thrill than receiving positive feedback from my stories. It keeps me writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES