Threading the Needle Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow! You hurt me," Indigo complained.

"Sorry, babe. I didn't mean to," Lena said and gave her a little kiss. "Let's go to my tent. Too many eyes here."

Turning around, Indigo saw the watchers. She looked back at Lena, giving her a drunken nod. "Okay." She started to get up, but lost her balance and fell against Lena. With a little help from her, she managed to get upright and then helped Lena get to her feet. They wrapped their arms around each other and staggered off in the direction of Lena's tent. Most of the guides laughed as the night's entertainment disappeared into the dark, already turning to a new topic. A few looked off in that direction as if contemplating following and trying to eavesdrop. In the end, no one else got up.

Helping each other, the women got to the tent without any falls. Lena struggled a little with unzipping it, but eventually she managed to get it open. As she crawled in, Indigo watched her tight ass wiggle. "You've got such a nice ass," she said. Her voice was loud but no one was around to hear.

"Come in and you can see more of it," Lena said. She giggled, and started to pull off her cutoffs. She still had on her bikini bottoms. Just as Indigo poked her head in, she tossed the shorts aside. "Hi," she said with a drunken smile.

Lena was on her back and Indigo frowned. "I don't see any more of that ass," she said. "You're sitting on it!"

"Oh, sorry!" Lena giggled again and then rolled over onto her belly. Her legs were tight together, helping to push her ass up. The bikini bottom was partially embedded between her cheeks, exposing most of her flesh. She wiggled it. "Is that better?"

Even drunk, Indigo was speechless. Each cheek was like a perfectly rounded apple. As Lena wiggled, the bikini bottom slipped further between them. It was almost like a thong now. Lena twisted a little to look back at her. Her rich brown hair fell around her face, almost obscuring her eye. She had on that devilish little smile.

Indigo felt a rush of excitement that dramatically exceeded anything from earlier. "Yeah, that's much better," she said with a throat that felt parched. Lena rolled over to face her, showing off the other side of her body. Even in the dim light of the tent, Indigo could see the outline of her plump pussy lips and a darker patch confirming that she wasn't the only one excited.

Finishing getting into the tent, she zipped it closed and dropped down onto the floor. "Ow," she grunted. Lena was on her sleeping bag with foam under it. Indigo had nothing to cushion her from the ground with rocks and twigs. She felt every one of them poking up at her. In her state, she didn't do much to arrest her fall and one rock hit her knee. "Ow, ow, ow!" she added.

"Oh, poor thing!" Lena said. "Where does it hurt?"

"My fucking knee," Indigo hissed, turning over on her back to hold her knee as she continued to groan. Although several other things jabbed into her back, she barely noticed until the sharp pain of her knee ebbed.

In the meantime, Lena got up on her hands and knees, crawled over, and pulled Indigo's hands off her knee. She gave it a little kiss. Glancing over at her, she asked, "Did that make it feel any better?"

"Not really," Indigo said crossly. She knew it wasn't Lena's fault, but she was still irritated.

Lena kissed her knee again. This time she took a little more time, and one kiss after another followed. Looking back at her, she managed to give her a smile that mixed sympathy with impishness. "What about now?"

The pain slowly fading, Indigo managed a little smile of her own. "Maybe a little," she replied.

The sympathy slid away from Lena's face, and the familiar devilish grin came back. "Maybe I should make sure your thigh is okay too," she said. Without waiting, she twisted around. Straddling her leg, Lena lowered her head and began to make a trail up Indigo's leg. Her eyes on the smooth leg, she only felt Indigo laying back down with a sigh. As her lips reached the midpoint of her thigh, she felt her squirm around and she chuckled. "Feeling even better?" she whispered.

"Uh huh," Indigo said, but her voice didn't sound like it was that nice. Lena lifted her head and saw Indigo with an unhappy expression.

"What's the matter?" Lena asked.

"Oh, what you're doing is great. It's just that I'm still on the ground and it's not very comfortable," Indigo said as she stuck a hand under her back to try to move one of the bigger sticks out of the way.

"Ouch! Get up on my sleeping bag," Lena said, moving out of the way. "We'll share."

Indigo lifted herself up and shifted over onto the pile of soft fabric and cushion. Laying back, she smiled at Lena. "As you were," she told her. Lena grinned as she tried to get back into place. They were closer to the curved tent wall and it was a little more difficult. She ended up laying down on Indigo's leg so that she could start kissing her way back up their thigh. The pressure was a little uncomfortable for Indigo but the other feelings Lena raised in her were too nice to mention it.

Too soon, Lena ran into the barrier of Indigo's shorts. They were short but it was still well shy of her ultimate destination. She shifted to move over to the other thigh. As she did, her body put most her weight on Indigo's bashed knee.

"Ahhh!" Indigo couldn't help gasping.

"Oh fuck. Sorry!" Lena quickly raised up her body. She slipped between her legs, and Indigo sighed in relief as the pressure disappeared. Unfortunately, all the sexy feelings Lena built in her evaporated in that instant. Even as she started to kiss her other leg, Indigo found it hard to recapture the moment with her knee throbbing again. As Lena reached the cuff of her shorts, the mood still escaped her.

"Indigo, why don't you take off your shorts?" Lena asked, playfully running her fingers over the button. She was too drunk to notice that Indigo wasn't responding. Still, the look she gave her was adorable.

"God, she's cute," Indigo thought. "Cuter than Liz, maybe sexier too in a different way." Liz was more raw and powerful. "And cuter than Alex too," she thought. It felt disloyal. She was with Alex because of who she was, not her looks. Her girlfriend was attractive, just not in the same way. Lena turned the heads of both men and women and made them drool. Alex had an appeal that was more appreciated by other lesbians. Her muscles were a bit too obvious, her hair a little too short, and her clothes didn't show off her body.

Despite the contrary feelings, she still reached down to undo her shorts. Lena's fingers already had the button undone and Indigo finished unzipping them. Lifting up her hips, she tried to slide them down her legs but bumped into Lena's chin.

"Oh ow!" Lena said as her mouth closed and her teeth clacked against each other. Fortunately, she didn't catch her tongue.

"Oh Lena, fuck, I'm sorry," Indigo said. Reaching down, she stroked her cheek. "God, we are a pair, aren't we?"

"Mmhmm," Lena murmured as she got off the sleeping bag to give her the room to remove her shorts. Indigo had them off in an instant.

"Come here," Indigo told her. Lena carefully moved up beside her and they attempted to share the narrow padded area. With a little smile, she pointed at her chin and waited for her own get-better kiss. Indigo willingly gave her one there that was quickly followed by others that moved up to her lips. Unlike earlier, it didn't immediately evolve into something more. Lena adjusted her position so that she was half laying on Indigo. The encircling arms felt good, but in a different way than earlier. It was a sense of being cared for and safety. Combined with the alcohol, she felt a wave of drowsiness wash over her. It didn't help that Indigo was running her fingers through her hair in gentle strokes.

Turning her head a little, Lena kissed in between Indigo's breasts, and then let out a long sigh. "I'm getting sleepy," she whispered. "I'm sorry, Indigo."

"It's okay," she replied, giving her a soft kiss on the forehead. "Wasn't our night. Another time, right?"

"Right," Lena mumbled. "Morning nookie?"

"Gotta get up early for that," Indigo said with a little giggle. The quiet in the tent was getting to her, although a mildly worrying feeling of slowly spinning inside the tent was there as well. "Fuck, don't let me get sick," she thought.

"Oh," Lena murmured. "Maybe not early."

"It's okay. Next time, I'll fuck you silly," Indigo said, still gently running her fingers through Lena's silky hair.

"Mmmm, silly...," Lena sighed as her eyes blinked and the closed for the night. Her soft breathing was just the lullaby to help Indigo ignore the queasy feelings and fall asleep too.

Neither one of them stirred all night. When they woke, they were still holding each other. Any thoughts about a little morning fun were rendered moot by a pair of massive hangovers that haunted them the rest of the day. Their heads cast a cloud over the day of rafting as well so at the end of it, they shared a kiss and then headed back to Seattle.