All Comments on 'Threading the Needle Ch. 12'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JaxonDStarkJaxonDStark27 days ago

Firstly, Goodbye Samuel don't let the door hit you on the way out. Secondly, Another beautiful chapter the story and characters are amazing. I would love to see a spin-off story of Rikki's sister Tereza, she seems interesting. Thirdly, I can't wait for that Rikki sex scene because it will be something special when it does happen. Hopefully, it's with Lena and Winnie. Keep it up.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt26 days ago

Torn between wanting Rikki to end up with Winnie or Yamile, tho I suspect Yamiles curiosity is transient. I actually felt sorry for Liz this time. Unrequited love is hard enough, harder if they’re your best friend. Undoubtedly Rikki never explored that side of herself because she was married and faithful, but sadly Liz’s actions with other women have likely soured Rikki on any attraction Rikki may have felt for her otherwise.

As for Samuel, sooo glad that Rikki played it smart and has his nuts in a vise. Ha! Very good chapter.

LesbiandomesticdisciplineLesbiandomesticdiscipline26 days ago

Loving your story Ripley! This is the best information I have read regarding divorce. You left me wanting more detail about Winnie's sexual experience, on purpose, I'm sure. Until your next installment...

metroalmametroalma26 days ago

I've been a bit harsh on authors lately, waiting for a taste of TTN and now I have it and can face the world again!. Honestly how you are able to weave the relations of 6+ women and a few men into something that is more than just a coherent story, something that is so satisfying on many levels. Thank you. Bless you, Take your sweet time if you must, but Please chapter 13 before summer!

(And those of us who live near the Gorge thank you)

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishbone26 days ago

I checked every single day to see if Chapter 12 had been posted yet until, finally, there it was! I have never anticipated an installment of a multi-part story so avidly (and I've been reading on LE for many years). I'm so invested in all the characters and I can't wait to see what happens next. Full disclosure: I'm on Team Winnie.

I read this chapter slowly, savoring every scene, until, all too soon, I reached the end. If you post Chapter 13 soon, I promise I won't make a fuss about typos and I'll make you cookies. Do you like Oatmeal Chocolate Chip?

GreenBigelowGreenBigelow25 days ago

Just fantastic! I hope the story goes on for 100 chapters!

I wish I could put my hand on the ground and fast forward time until the next chapter releases.

toesucker1toesucker125 days ago

Riply, you should pitch this as a movie script to Kristin Stewart! It’s got everything — beautiful scenery, rafting excitement, complicated characters and plenty of lesbian sex.

I love how the women have formed a supportive community. My vote is still for Winnie and Rikki to come together in the end, but I suspect you are not going to make things straightforward. That’s part of the delicious tension in the series.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

As I noted in a previous post, it was good to see Samuel get his cum-uppance, no pun intended. The contrast was clear between him with his little domain of conquests, none of which will last, and Rikki surrounded by her sister and friends giving her the support she needed to make a clean break from her pathetic husband. Then all the players end up on the river trip where the web of interconnected attractions continues to spark and thicken. And this brought Yamile into the emotional and mildly erotic contact with her dear friend. I can't wait to see how that plays out parallel to the emerging Sapphic awareness of sweet Winnie. I really enjoy how you bring certain couples together and monitor their inner dialogue as they discover the depth of their affections and the direction things are likely to go. Poor Liz is realizing that she creates her own sadness by keeping her sex life entirely transactional as opposed to being based on emotions and genuine caring. Keep up the good work; this is becoming a truly classic series.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy23 days ago

Where do I start, Samuel, hopefully he realizes the 'amicable' intentions of Rikki and gets out of her life after his stupidly brazen antics. Kieran will probably be well looked after with the love of many aunts, girlfriends ( yanile's daughters) and mom.

From a partnership point of view, the developments at the campsite can no longer be surpassed in terms of drama. Yes being young and enjoying life is certainly normal, but tent hopping ?

You paint a very wild picture of same-sex identity and sexuality. The term promiscuous fully applies here. Kissing, cuddling, caressing, sex depending on his mood with someone else who happens to be available. Is this the sensual content of open minded?

All in all a dramatic wonderfuL tale, with lovely or not so lovely characters , heartbreaking scenes, extraordinary nature oriented places ….. great work

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🌸

MaezedMaezed22 days ago

I keep voting for Winnie and Rikki, I can’t help feel a bit sorry for Liz even being the way she is, Such great writing! Waiting for the next chapter is always the hardest part for me.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon11 days ago

I felt this was one of the best episodes yet. The tentative explorations of Rikki and Winnie were captured beautifully. I was surprised to see Yamile become involved. I hope she and Rikkki don't take this any further. She's better as Rikki's (straight) friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 hours ago

Well, this is disappointing. I slogged through 12 chapters and the pay-off is... meh. I was expecting something good to come together, after such a loooong laying down of characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
1312 Followers
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES