Threading the Needle Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting on a low cooler, Indigo found a spot between Liz's legs and leaned back against her. At first, Liz just rested her hands on her shoulders. When Indigo rested her head against her inner thigh, Liz started to stroke her head softly. Her fingers gently ran through her hair in slow movements.

"That feels nice," she murmured.

"It was supposed to," Liz replied quietly. She was aware of the others around her, but she just ignored them, although it was hard to do with some people. While Rikki was oblivious, Liz sensed Lena's attention to what she was doing, at least to start; however as time went on, she fell back into her conversation with Winnie and the others and stopped paying attention.

"In some ways, Lena is better matched to me," Liz thought. "She doesn't worry about the future and just enjoys what is happening. I don't have to think about the future with her."

Yet, when Indigo made a little sigh of happiness, she felt herself relax a little more and sink into a degree of contentment that was unfamiliar. The thought disappeared. At least for the moment, she didn't want something or someone else.

Across the fire, Logan looked sullen. Occasionally Winnie looked over at him. "God, he's doing a good job of making himself less attractive," she thought. She felt even more defiant now that he was pouting. She still didn't know what she wanted tonight, but even that was as far as she was trying to see. Complicated questions with difficult answers could wait, she told herself. "Lena's great. I love that she isn't pushing me," she thought. She could feel the desire there, but it was held back to let her make her own choices. Her needs were first, not Lena's.

Looking down, she saw how they were holding hands again. It seemed natural after dinner to go back to the same place. With it getting chilly, they got out a blanket before sitting down. Covering their laps and legs, it wasn't tight but it did block the view from the guys. She flexed her fingers, feeling how Lena loosened her own grip to allow her to find her own way. She interlaced their fingers again and then placed Lena's hand up on her thigh. She tensed for a few minutes as she got used to it. Even after she relaxed, the gentle pressure on the inside of her thigh provoked butterflies in her stomach, but she didn't move it away.

"She wants me; I know that much," Winnie told herself. She looked the other way to see Rikki. Tightly wedged between them, it seemed like she had the best of both worlds. She was next to the woman on whom she was crushing and the woman who was willing to help her take the step she still feared. Both of their bodies felt reassuring. "I'm surrounded by love," she murmured.

"What was that, Hun?" Rikki asked.

The firelight hid the blush that was instantly on her face. Winnie couldn't look at her while she answered. "Oh nothing, I was commenting on how nice this all feels. I'm glad that I came along rather than working," she said.

"Me too," Lena said with her impish smile. For a moment, it was hard to tell if she was talking about herself or Winnie, but under the blanket, she clarified it by letting her fingertips slide back and forth. It wasn't overt, and could have been explained away as another tease, but Winnie understood the way it was meant. Her eyes got slightly glassy and she found it hard to say anything else. In fact, she struggled to suppress a moan.

Lena giggled and leaned close so that she could whisper in her ear. "I'll be good," she said as her hand stopped moving. She didn't take it away either, which was almost as big a tease as the light caresses since she had managed to move it significantly higher up her thigh.

Turning to look her in the eyes, Winnie shook her head. "I don't think you even know what 'good' means," she whispered back.

Between the impish grin and the wicked sparkle in her eyes, Lena seemed to concede her point without argument before putting her head down on Winnie's shoulder. She made no further attempt to move her hand, especially since Winnie grabbed it and held it right where it was. It wasn't long until everyone would be going to bed and then she'd see if Winnie was ready to go further.

Although Winnie thought they were being discrete, it wasn't hard for Rikki to figure out what was happening. Their soft whispers conveyed a sense of intimacy, but beyond that, Winnie's low-level arousal had her squirming in her camp chair. As Lena pressed closer, she leaned against Rikki without even knowing it.

Rikki felt torn. Over the last few weeks, her own attraction to Winnie had grown. At the same time, she did everything she could to hide it. It wasn't about being with a woman. While she hadn't ever experimented that way, she was comfortable with the idea of finding another woman desirable. She glanced at Lena who was fully absorbed in the flirtation. "Both of them know how to get to me," she thought to herself. The dark-haired beauty was particularly attractive right now, as was often the case when she was teasing. Her nipples were obviously hard and like little buttons pushing out against her shirt.

Instead, it was that Winnie was falling under her spell that bothered Rikki. "I'm pissy with envy and that isn't fair," she thought. It was her choice to hide her feelings. After their flirtatious kisses last weekend at the wine tasting rooms, she was certain that Winnie shared the attraction, but Rikki didn't feel she could act on it. "I'm eight years older than her and a superior at work. It's not right," she admonished herself as she felt another spike of jealousy as Lena whispered in Winnie's ear again and she responded with a soft giggle. There was something so personal in how the two of them were communicating now. It was almost painful for Rikki.

She tried to turn her attention to Liz and Indigo but saw that the two of them were now in a deep kiss. Indigo was now sitting on Liz's lap with her arms around her neck. Like Lena with Winnie, Liz had her hand on Indigo's thigh, except without a blanket Rikki didn't have to guess. Liz was never shy about things like that, and Indigo didn't seem to mind being openly groped. Her legs were parted enough to allow Liz's hand to slide deep down onto her inner thigh.

Rikki wasn't the only one watching. Yamile couldn't stop looking over at Liz and Indigo. Despite not being forced against Rikki, Yamile continued to lean against her. She glanced at her friend and blushed.

"I shouldn't stare, I know," she said softly. "It's just new. I've had some lesbian friends, but they never made out in front of me, or anyone that I know of. They are way too inhibited."

Rikki smiled. "I don't think anyone ever accused Liz of being inhibited, and when Indigo is with her, she doesn't care."

"How long have they been together?" Yamile asked, looking over to see Liz gently kissing down Indigo's neck.

Leaning close, Rikki answered in a whisper. "I guess I haven't mentioned this, but they aren't. Not really. Indigo has a steady girlfriend, Alex. Sometimes she comes along, but she already had plans to go kayaking this weekend with some friends. They have an open relationship, but for Indigo that seems to just mean Liz. I'm not aware of her playing around with anyone else." She was completely unaware of Winnie's seduction behind the bar several weeks ago. It wasn't something Winnie wanted anyone to know, although Lena and Liz figured it out and Indigo had told Alex.

"You've got interesting friends, sweetie," Yamile said.

"I sure do," she replied.

Beside them, Indigo sighed softly as Liz kissed her way back up her neck. She visibly shivered as she clutched Liz more tightly. Looking her in the eyes, she said, "Can we go to your tent, please?"

"I was wondering when you'd ask," she replied. Both the look in her eyes and the tone of her voice were vintage cocky Liz, but truthfully she was just as ready. Teasing Indigo was fun because she was so responsive, but it was also exciting for the same reason. She needed relief as badly as the dark-haired woman did. "God, she does turn me on," Liz thought.

One after another, they stood up. Indigo was slightly embarrassed at their public display, but it didn't seem to bother Liz in the slightest. She looked around the fire with a big grin. "Night all, enjoy yourselves," she said. Laughing, she led Indigo off in the direction of her tent.

Rikki watched them go. She heard Indigo whisper "You're so bad!" before disappearing into the gloom with a giggle. "She's like that bad habit Indigo just can't break," she thought, knowing that there was very little to indicate she was trying to. "She better hope that Alex stays okay with things as they are." Rikki wondered what would happen if that changed. Would Indigo be willing to give Liz up, and would Liz respect her decision even if she did. She sighed. Liz never seemed to care who she hurt as long as she got what she wanted. Sometimes she found it hard to remember how they became best friends; there was just so much about her that Rikki didn't like.

She felt Winnie stir beside her. She and Lena were both standing up. The orange firelight lit them up and everyone looked at them. Winnie didn't seem to be able to meet Rikki's eyes, or anyone else's for that matter.

"I think we're going to bed," Lena said with a little smile that was more restrained than usual. There was no hint of impishness in it, although Logan alone thought she looked smug. "See you all in the morning," she added before turning and walking in the direction of her tent.

Winnie stood there for a moment, hesitating. Finally, she took a deep breath. "Night everyone," she said softly and turned to follow her. For a brief moment, she looked Rikki in the eyes but she kept going, not allowing herself to try to read whatever was in them. She didn't want to know.

The flap to the tent was open and she could hear Lena moving around inside it. Crouching down, she followed her inside and found her finishing pulling off her pants. Once that was done, she stretched out on her sleeping bag and smiled. "Tired?" Lena asked. The impish grin was back in full force. She wasn't tall but her legs seemed long, especially stretched out without anything covering them up. Between the darkness and her top, her panties weren't visible. Winnie wasn't even sure she still had them on.

To hide her nervousness, Winnie jokingly replied. "Yeah, I think I'll just brush my teeth and get some sleep." She pretended to dig into her bag, looking for her toothbrush. She gasped as she felt Lena come up behind her and slip her hands under her shirt. They touched her bare skin just below her breasts. With a loud hiss, she drew in a breath. With a gentle pressure, Lena pulled them together. Winnie whimpered slightly with the realization that Lena's nipples were hard and distended so that they poked into her back.

"Are you sure?" Lena whispered in her ear. Her hands slid up to cup Winnie's breasts. She was careful not to go beyond that. Part of it was not wanting the frighten her off, but it was also a tease, intended to make her want more. She gave Winnie a light kiss on her neck just under ear.

Winnie didn't reply, but the way she pressed back against Lena and tilted her head to the side was all the answer Lena needed. Stretching, she kissed the corner of her mouth. The first time didn't get any visible response other than the continued pressure back against her. As she finished her second kiss, Winnie turned her head to meet her lips. It wasn't their first kiss. Her nervousness faded quickly and the passion she put-into kissing Lena was intense.

After a moment, she broke away from Lena's embrace and turned to face her. She initiated the next kiss. Her tongue pushed its way into her mouth, swirling around in a slow exploration. Lena opened her mouth to let her do what she wanted. Once again, they embraced and pressed their bodies together. She couldn't contain a little moan when Winnie's tongue went particularly deep and their faces mashed together.

Finally, Winnie had to pause. Despite her excitement, she remained aware of where they were. Releasing Lena, she looked back in the direction of the fire. The tent flap was open and she could see the silhouette of Rikki and Yamile in front of the glow from the flames. They were a fair distance, and neither seemed to be paying attention to what might be happening behind them. "Good," she thought as she grabbed the zipper and closed the tent flap.

Turning back to Lena, she saw how eager she was to continue. "Hold on a second," Winnie said. She grinned as Lena's face fell slightly. "You're just a little ahead of me," she added before standing up on her knees to undo and take off her shorts. In a few seconds, they were in a pile behind her with the rest of her stuff. She shuffled over to Lena who had recovered her smile. With a hand on her chest, she pushed Lena back onto her sleeping bag and lay down beside her.

Their faces were close and once again, they kissed. Winnie wasn't sure which one moved first. "Maybe we did it together," she thought. The intensity quickly began to grow as their tongues wrestled amidst the low moans. Wiggling, Winnie moved so that her body was partially on Lena, allowing her to grind her hips against her thigh. For the first time, she was the aggressive one; whatever happened now, she was fully engaged.

Back at the fire, Rikki watched as Logan grabbed Bohdi's bong and took a couple of hits. Inwardly, she sighed a little bit. He looked thoroughly pissed when Winnie left with Lena. His plans for the night having crashed and burned. "I'm glad he switched to pot," she whispered to Yamile. "I think he might be an ugly drunk."

Yamile nodded. "Yeah. He may get just as wasted, but he is less likely to go after her." She watched as he took another deep hit and then sat back in his chair. When he handed the bong back, there was considerably less energy in it than when he grabbed it.

"That's it, just mellow, dude," Bohdi told him. He glanced over at the two women and held it out to them. "Sure you don't want any?" he asked with his usual dopey smile.

"I'm good, Bohdi," Rikki said, waving her hand. "What about you?" she asked her friend.

"I'm fine. Just enough to drink to feel good, and not enough to regret it in the morning," Yamile said. "Thanks, though. Enjoy it, acho," she said

"Acho, what's that mean," he wanted to know.

Yamile chuckled. "It's how we say dude in Puerto Rico," she said with a smile.

"Awesome!" He looked at Sawyer. "Hey acho, you want some more?" He grinned over at Yamile and wiggled his eyebrows as if they had a secret connection, making her giggle.

Sawyer shook his head. "No, I think I'm going to get in my sleeping bag. I'm fucking tired." Standing, he waved goodnight at everyone and slowly made his way in the opposite direction to his tent. It was off by Logan's.

"That's kind of lame," Bohdi said. "Hey acho, you want more, right?" he asked Logan, holding it towards him. Finally, he got a taker. Logan grabbed it and the lighter and sucked down another hit before passing it back.

"That's pretty potent," he said after a moment. All the angst from a short time ago was missing. He leaned back and looked up at the stars.

"Yeah, it's good stuff. I got it from this friend who has a connection to some people who grow it down in California," Bohdi said as he began a long explanation about how he knew them.

Rikki smiled and looked over a Yamile. "Another conversation killed. I'm not really interested in hearing how Bohdi got his pot. Want to head to bed?"

"Sure, sounds good. Let's hit the outhouse first, okay?" Yamile said as she stood up. "Night guys," she added.

"Later, Achoritas!" Bohdi said. His grin was even bigger than normal.

"Don't," Rikki said, interrupting Yamile before she could correct him. "It's a lost cause. He won't remember in the morning anyway."

Yamile thought a moment and then nodded. Slipping an arm through Rikki's to steady herself, she watched the ground and stared at the spot that flashlight illuminated. They were both leaning against each other. Ignoring the signs designating one male and one female, they used both of them since no one else was around. It didn't take long and then they headed back to Rikki's SUV. That also kept them away from the fire, although they could still hear Bohdi telling his story, apparently without objections from Logan.

As they approached the cluster of cars and tents, both of them heard something else. There were little squeaks and moans coming from Lena's tent that cut off after Rikki accidentally kicked a rock. The slight noise was enough to alert Lena and Winnie to their presence. Yamile smiled as she could picture them almost holding their breath. It was only after a few seconds passed that they realized someone else was making noise.

"God, yes," Indigo moaned. "Right there!" Her voice shuddered, punctuated with tiny cries. Both of them looked over at where Liz's tent was pitched. It was further away, but obviously not out of sound range.

It also wasn't dark. One of them must have left her flashlight on. It was on the other side and cast shadows on the tent wall. The shape of Indigo was upright, hips raised. Below her was the prone form of Liz. Yamile instantly knew that Indigo was sitting on her face. She felt a flush of embarrassment as she couldn't help watch the shadowy form writhing. Long spidery arms went up into the shadow's hair.

"Fuck yes! God you do that so good!" Indigo moaned.

"Welcome to my weekends," Rikki whispered into her ear. "It's always someone in there with Liz." She shook her head. While not surprising her, it bothered her that Liz would do that, knowing Lena was so close. "Then again, I think Lena is doing just fine," she thought to herself. Indigo was lovely and sexy, but she'd rather switch places with Lena than Liz. "Jesus, I really need to get control of myself!" she told herself firmly, although it didn't do much good. The feeling of envy stayed firmly in place.

Taking the last few steps to the SUV, she opened the door and grabbed her bag. Fishing around inside it, she found her toothbrush and toothpaste. Yamile went around to the other side and did the same. As they brushed their teeth, they listened as Liz brought Indigo closer to what seemed sure to be a massive orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" Indigo cried with a whiny timbre to her words. Her cries were rising in pitch although not in volume. It didn't matter. It was already plenty loud enough for the four other women, although it probably didn't carry far enough for Logan and Bohdi to hear. "Oh god, yes! Yes!" Indigo moaned. Neither Rikki nor Yamile managed to avoid the pull of the tent. They both kept glancing over at the illuminated tent wall. The shadow of Indigo bent backwards with the silhouette of her breasts clearly defined. Her head was thrashing back and forth.

The cries had their impact on the two women inside the other tent as well. The erotic sounds fanned the excitement for both of them. Despite knowing Rikki was still outside, Winnie couldn't help grinding her hips as she listened to Indigo start to cum. Her mind was no longer completely in control. She started to kiss Lena's neck, giving her little soft caresses that provoked quiet gasps.

"Fuck," Lena thought as the sexy woman beside her put a hand on her breast and started to play with her breast through her top. Despite the still strong attraction to Liz, she was surprised at how the sound of her making love to Indigo didn't bother her. Being with Winnie was just as good. "Better," she thought. "She doesn't play games and I know where I stand with her." She gasped as Winnie tugged gently on her nipple before moving over to the other one. "She's experimenting with me and she's welcome to it!" she thought before turning her head to kiss her once again. The eagerness was exciting in and of itself.

1...345678