Three

Story Info
Husband puts it on the line in request ...
3.5k words
3.38
16k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daflinger
Daflinger
38 Followers

This story involves male submission themes. If this is not your thing then please use your right not to read and critique.

I love the comments if you so wish and consider them an author's reward for a job well done... or otherwise.

All constructive feed back welcome.. Otherwise please read and enjoy. D

***

She looked me in the eye, opened her mouth, popped in the plastic lump and swallowed.

"No" was all I could utter.

"This was your idea" she had replied.

...

It is true. For many years in our happy but vanilla marriage I had craved to be hers. You know what I mean?

Not hers in a married sense, where we agree to

'have and to hold'

'love and cherish'

'sickness and in health' ... all that usual shit! Of course I want that and am lucky enough to have it... the other stuff!

I'd finally posted the letter to her... confessing my desires, in quite some detail. I'd regretted it of course as soon as it was sent but... it was done! There was no easy way of intercepting the post.

In the unfolding of the roles I had ended up with mine... mowing the lawns, emptying the dishwasher, killing the spiders etc... while one of hers was to collect the mail from the postal box.

I guess I could have made an excuse but I had taken the plunge... and this was something i wanted ... wasn't it?

The day she received it - I knew. There was a subtle change. Returning home from work and after our usual greeting with a peck on the cheek, backing away... she had looked at me intently while the letter sat opened, out, semi displayed on the kitchen island. I would have known even if I never saw it.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" she said under her breath, after a torturous few seconds... which had seemed like hours.

"Yes" I had replied. My mouth somehow completely devoid of any saliva or moisture.

"Okay" she said as she turned toward preparing dinner "we can discuss the details in the morning."

So that was it... I had confessed my deepest embarrassing fetish and she had barely raised an eyebrow. As if to emphasise how disaffected she was the next thing she uttered was "Steak okay for dinner?"

I nodded affirmation and stood stunned for a few seconds before heading upstairs to change.

As I left the room I heard her state "yes, steak will be nice for your last night of freedom!"

...

After dinner we relaxed in front of the tv on the couch together as was the usual carry on of many married 30 somethings.

As I made the usual motions and murmurings prior to bed which in turn prompted her. She said "I have something I want you to wear in bed tonight. You'll find it on your dresser... you won't need anything else." It must have been obvious but while I tried to maintain some decorum I shot up the stairs in a pace only rivalled by children's' decent in the race to the Christmas tree on Dec 25th.

She had cleared my dresser top and had left the item as stated. I was a little bit confused as it was certainly not what I expected. There was only a single zip tie...

A long and strong looking one.

As I held it she entered the room quietly and stood looking on. I turned with one eye brow raised. "Undress and I'll put it on you" she said.

I did, not knowing what exactly her intentions were. I handed her the tie and she guided me to turn around. Gently she pulled my hands behind me and in no time I was bound. The hard plastic bit into my wrists. She came around to face front and we stood quietly.

There was a tension in the air that had not existed before in our marriage. It was frightening and beautiful.

My erection grew slowly but solidly. There was no hiding my sexual excitement anyway.

After a few nervous smiles from myself and a look of careful assessment from her she said "Tonight, as from here on, my pleasure will come first, agreed?" I nodded to this as she continued. "From here on in you will be treated as requested... when we are alone and at times in company I will treat you as you so desire." I again nodded and again my mouth was completely dry. "We will organise details of when these conditions are in play and when they are not ...and exactly what is allowed and what is not in greater detail tomorrow" I again nodded, mainly in disbelief at what was unfolding.

"Tonight," she continued "I am incredibly horny however... and I need to be sated." Hearing these words come from my wife, the woman i loved and desired was a shock. I wanted the words and where I think she was willing to go with me... but the shock was real, none the less.

"You have chosen to take us in a new direction, as you said - 'if I am willing' and I am willing to try" She reached down and gently clasped my now raging erection ever so lightly. "Tonight as from here on will be about my desires... not so much yours"

With that she let go of me. I gasped lightly as my cock bobbed in the air between us. She went to my side of the room, to my dresser and removed the light scarf I had been wearing that day from the hook. Returning with it, she coiled it in her hands before moving past me and lowering it over my head. My work scarf became a blind fold.

I heard her return and stand in front of me again. My rigid cock screamed for attention. I said nothing and waited.

"I have been waiting for this moment since I digested your letter. I say 'digested' because initially it shocked me. Your desires and fetishes were unexpected and shocking. Initially I was afraid for us but over the ensuing minutes and the hours before your return from work... Things changed. I know I love you and that doesn't change in such an instant. I know you love me - that is and was very clear. I re read and as I say digested the contents very very carefully"

I felt fingers or something brush the head of my penis and I gasped again.

She spoke to me gently for a few more minutes but I had already obviously come to a conclusion that things were going to be fantastic.

Her final words were ominous however when she stated

"I hope you enjoy what you have asked for and you may be getting everything you deserve!"

I felt no physical contact but I could sense her standing in front of me ... very still. Was she staring at me, was she having second thoughts?

"I'm removing my top" she started again with. I stood to attention and listened to the gentle rustle of the clothing being removed. I could hear extremely well and my imagination was describing the movement - her cream coloured cashmere lifted and her arms slid from it.

i felt the material as she pressed it to my chest. The soft material felt wonderful and the tendrils of what i imagined to be the sleeves brushed the head of my cock. Air hissed from me as I tried to feel more.

I felt her drop the garment which briefly caught on my raised member. It was not a clothing hook though and I delighted and gasped again as the fabric slid over me to the floor.

"Now my vest" she said as again I heard a swifter movement. This she held to my face and I breathed her in under my blindfold. She smelt fresh and of herself. Perhaps an element of sweat but mainly her and her fragrance which I am very fond of.

I felt her lower this item pressing against me before she must have moved to the side. I felt the light cotton material form a covering for my turgid cock and balls. She must have reached behind as for a few seconds I felt the material glide briefly back and forth over my weaponry before again she let it slide down the inside of my leg to join her top somewhere on the floor.

"You are liking this a bit much" she said as I shrugged against the zip tie and smiled.

"I'm taking the rest off now" she said and I heard her movement and the various clothing being removed.

"Here we are then" was the next words I heard and I again assumed she was facing me in our bedroom. "I've placed a cushion beside the bed for you to kneel on now - lets move over there."

I felt her hands on my arm as she guided me there. "Kneel down now... good boy" she said in an almost patronising way.

Our bed is a high slat type style so while my chest was up against the mattress my penis was pointed under the bed free from impediment.

"Three" she said out of the blue. "Three?" I asked after a second or so.

"Yes three" she repeated. "After three we can both get some sleep."

I felt her flick my cock - she must have been crouched beside me before she stood and climbed up onto the bed. It distracted me from what she had been talking about in regards to the utterance "three."

I heard her moving around in front of me getting herself sorted. Then I smelt her... There was obvious arousal and in our plain old earlier relationship and marriage I had caught this smell only rarely. She was excited and she was close.

I knelt, leaning against the bed with my arms locked tight behind. Then I felt her. Gently she placed her calves... or perhaps thighs, on my shoulders. They stayed there only a few seconds before sliding to the side along the outside of my arms.

"Lean forward."

I did and was greeted by the highest part of her thighs and a loud gasp. Her musk was roaring and I felt her hand on the back of my head guide me to her centre.

In complete shock, I began to pleasure my wife. Under the bed my cock waved rigid and excited while receiving no attention or friction. Above the bed my lips searched along hers. She was wet!

I could feel her press herself from below - upwards toward me. Meanwhile her hand forced my neck and head downward onto her.

It came to me as well that there was a new sensation. She had shaved herself or somehow removed all hair. This was like a new person. Beautiful.

My tongue slipped quietly back in forth up and down her labia trying to blindly find the right places. I used her sounds and the feel of her hand grasping my scalp and scarf.

"There" she said at one point and rolled the 'r' for a very long time. I increased the tempo with my tongue and could feel her breathing turn to a pant. I felt her tighten as if ligaments were now tensioned steel rods.

Suddenly she screamed and I felt both hands press my head into her and a convulsing orgasm that must have registered at over 9 on the scale. I slurped and continued to lick at her before she held me away for some relief.

I heard her breathing change from frantic to more measured and normal while I knelt and held my position. Waiting for her. Feeling her moisture on my smiling face, waiting.

"One" she said

I felt her move from the bed and to her drawers of the dresser. I never delve into those mystical realms. Tampons, medicines and unknown trinkets etc.

The rummaging continued briefly before I felt her beside me again. I felt her thigh on my shoulder and all of my hairs stood again. On alert I was ready for what was ahead.

Then I heard it. Initially I thought it was my shaver and there was to be some grooming. But this sound was different.

"We've never discussed my vibrator have we darling?" and with that I established what the noise was.

In my left hand I am holding my vibrator and my right hand is playing with my right breast. My breast feels wonderful and now as I guide my little wand to the right place..." I heard the tone of the machine change as resistance was met... and then a familiar gasp which was possibly swallowed by her biting her lip...and a sharp intake of breath.

"Mmmmm" she stated before I heard a few changes of the sex toy as it rode parts of her unseen. Briefly she turned it off as she again climbed onto the bed. More shuffling before she resumed... "This time you can be an observer rather than a participant I think" she said.

I think I whimpered a little but hopefully it was drowned out. I could feel the strength of my unattended cock. I couldn't touch it but I could feel it was at full mast.

By 'observe' I assume she meant listen ... and perhaps smell, so that is what i did as she worked herself up before me. I could feel ... using all senses except my eyes, the steadier rise. I didn't know where she was looking but I felt she was staring at me as she sampled her pleasure.

I had no idea that she owned a vibrator so this felt as if perhaps she would now have an opportunity to open up from our vanilla sexual relations ... given the contents of my letter. i hoped so.

I heard her get closer to her self induced climax and some familiar noises emanated forth. This seemed less intense than the last but perhaps only for me with the reduced involvement. Sigh. I think she was biting her lip still as the second wave over took her.

Suddenly I was on my back floundering around on the floor. In the midst of her latest orgasm she had lashed out with what I believe was her knee and I had been caught in the chest.

I managed to somehow right myself and get back into what was a kneeling position similar to before. This was no mean feet having been clobbered and having to mount the recovery both blindfolded and bound.

After a few moments when she was suitably recovered she breathed ...

"I'm so sorry darling, that was a powerful orgasm and I lost control a little." I bowed my head a in what I hope was a sign to both let her know she was forgiven and to please please... reach down and give my desperate cock some relief. My new wife was driving me mad with desire.

As if she had understood completely I heard her fold back the covers and make a proposal. "Why don't you climb up and join me for number three?"

It must have looked terribly ungainly as i stepped up to my feet, one leg after the other, shoulder braced against the bed, cock rod waving side to side before making a couple of unsuccessful attempts at climbing the high mattress. Finally with a little helping hand on the third attempt I made it and lay on my side breathing a little heavily.

"Well done" she said before telling me to "Scoot over to the middle and roll on your back for me."

I complied as quickly as limitations would allow and felt her hand on my thigh. I'm sure my cock bobbed in eager anticipation but I still couldn't see.

"Just a wee rest and then I'll start number three" she said quite calmly. She started to ride her hand along my thigh and while I was tremendously turned on I could not help but wonder whether 'number three' would involve my climaxing or not.

After a few minutes of continues stroke/teasing she adjusted her position. I felt like she was kneeling now... then felt her take position above me.

Again I smelt her. i smelt two prior orgasms and I smelt growing excitement. Is it possible to smell this ... I don't know? But I definitely smelt her sex.

I felt her hands on my belly and then i felt her somehow hovering above me... lowering slowly. I felt her weight, she is not heavy. I felt her thighs or knees outside my arms. Then her thighs on my cheeks. She was going to sit on my face. This was both daunting, frightening and so exciting. I had never asked for this in our prior plain marriage state and now here it was being expected of me.

I felt her hands move to rest, one each on either side of my pelvic bone. Her hands were now so close to my cock and yet so far away.

Her smell was so close now. I felt her lips again touch mine. Hers with all the control. My body, bound, naked vulnerable below her.

Her initial movements were gentle then after a minute or so she began to motion her hips. Her pussy, again drenched as gliding itself over my nose chin and eager tongue.

Pinned, powerless, pleasing... I was in heaven.

"Get me there" she panted. My own cock must have been bouncing before her but she gave it no physical attention. Her gliding motion became grinding. My face felt like something she had to crush with her exposed insides.

The grinding went on and on before evolving into a frantic bucking. She clenched her thighs as her third orgasm eventually arrived and below I felt her intensity and energy as I felt my head could easily be wrenched from its stalk in her passion.

She rode and rode as the waves took her before lunging forward and to the side.

I gasped in the fresh air as I listened to her recover beside me.

Again this took some time. I could feel her chest heaving in breaths initially. I was a little quicker to gain my breath and I then waited. What else was I to do?

I lay there contemplating what lay ahead...

Perhaps she would blow me while I was still blindfolded...

Perhaps she would remove it and we could cuddle and maybe a hand job...

Perhaps she would climb onto my pole for 'four'

or perhaps I would be released and give her a jolly good fucking!

"You did pretty well" she said to me as she adjusted the bed. I felt things being manoeuvred until we were both under the covers. She slowly removed my scarf and we lay facing one another. Her face was flushed and her hair was quite scrambled although I could tell she had tried to settle it. Her cheeks were reddish coloured and her eyes were wide ... but also droopy. Exhausted.

The covers were over us so I could not see the body I had ravished and still so desired...

My cock remained ram rod straight and I shuffled awkwardly toward her.

She recognised the eagerness in my eyes and spoke up quickly.

"No" she said placing a hand on my chest and holding me away gently. I know that internally I whimpered but I'm not sure if it was audible. My face must have given away my disappointment as she went on.

"Darling, this is what you want, remember?" When I grudgingly nodded she continued, "I'm going to leave you tied up tonight and don't you dare try and find any relief with that steel bar of a cock you have been waving around all night." I'm pretty sure my whimper was audible at that...

"Tomorrow morning we'll find away to get you into that cock cage you mentioned in the letter... Now do i need to slip some prickly woollen shorts over that area and make you kneel beside the bed all night or are you going to leave me alone now?"

...

The following morning there had been much manoeuvring. The little sleep i had had was broken by uncomfortable positions and a raging hard on which was not permitted relief.

The recent manoeuvring had been that of trying to negotiate out of my intentions before confessing and showing her where my toys were.

The newest toy which I had only tried on once before removing and sending the letter... was the cock cage.

She had found the only way to reduce me to fit it now was to make me sit in a large iced bucket of water. Even then, my tortured swollen wand had taken some time to submit to it's environment.

After about thirty minutes she had me locked inside the contraption. I could tell ... there was no way out without the key... which was held in front of her massive grin... by the tiny hand of my beautiful wife.

I watched her tuck the key into a tablet sized container...

She looked me in the eye, opened her mouth, popped in the plastic lump and swallowed.

"No" was all I could utter.

"This was your idea" she had replied.

Daflinger
Daflinger
38 Followers