All Comments on 'Three'

by Daflinger

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

After you tagged your story "submissive", WHY would you post it in the LW category? This is a Fetish, BDSM or Non-Con story. Once you start tying people up and talking about cock cages, you're off the reservation. How hard can that be to understand? Your stories have done well in other categories. This mess will not do well here in the LW category. She show and tells him that she has no love or respect for him. There's no safe way to leave someone tied all night long. And the cage is a toy that he can remove without the key. A simple of household pliers will do the trick. If you're going to write about things like this at least TRY to understand what you're writing about. This was simply awful.

1 star ONLY because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
From LW point of view?

IT is SHIT!!!

From fetish point of view it is OK!

PS: WRONG SECTION -1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

stupid wimp now he will learn just how stupid he is

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Not a LW story, in fact it's not really worthy of being posted anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

Don’t you wonder why people feel the need to post extensive negative comments? If you hate a story so much, then stop reading! And by all means, why then waste your time rambling on about everything you disliked? Unless, of course, there was something about the story that pushed some sort of button, that is- perhaps hits a little too close to home? Hmm

Personally, I loved this! What a sexy scenario. Any time the woman in a relationship begins to seize sexual power from the man (and finds that she gets off on it!), I’m in! Please continue with this one- let’s go on to four, and five, and six...

And btw, yes, this is in the wrong category. I’m sure you can fix that moving forward. But can we also remember that these are fantasies? Not everything has to be totally logical- just let her keep developing her dominance, and taking her delicious pleasure.

DaflingerDaflingeralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Interesting feedback

Thank you for making the effort.

Perspective seems to create subjectivity and like all art... beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Am not going to suggest my writing is either Beautiful or art lol.

I like doing it when in the right mood and enjoy the reactions... positive and negative.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Get ready

I loved your story. My husband begged to be my sub and I crave using him for my pleasure. You can expect being teased, deprived, and made to watch your wife fuck other men. That is how it will be, and you will love it...all of it. Trust me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wrong category- post in Fetish

And not a full story. Starts and ends in the middle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I have the right of reading what ever a talented or an idiot is posting here !

And also to express my like and dislike as the author allows comments.

Eat your shorts!

As for this drivel, well, ist not bad, it’s only lower than silly and boring too.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Very well done and answering the mystery beginning was a great plaot idea

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaflinger@Daflinger
Mutual Enjoyment is what it's all about I enjoy reading the stories, writing the stories... an occasional innocent chat ... I love long walks on a sunset bathed beach... by moonlight... with a glass of red wine... beside a roaring fire...whilst holding hands and linking pinki...