All Comments on 'Three'

by Mintie

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Been there----

Done that---The secret is--Which of the three am I?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Gosh Minty

Why did the husband bother with the wife? He had everything he needed right there with the other guy. His friend could have fucked him in the ass and he could have eat the guy's cum first hand without going through the third party (wife). After sex they could have watched a game together and the friend would not have nagged the guy to take out the trash, mow the yard, or worry about whether the back fence needed painting. Next chapter he should run his wife off and the two men could live happily ever after. These guys did not even need the fucking woman at all.

Really shouldn't this have been ib the bisexual or even gay male section?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More!!!

I disagree, they did need the woman. Please continue, Pleeeeze get her pregnant on purpose. Dragon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It's not a case of whether the men needed the wife

or not, It's a treat to have a wife in a real threeway. A real threeway is when all three do each other, like in this case. What it's about is your spelling...it's you're not "Oh fuck, your hot," There were other mistakes but this one was glaring. Why do you writers retreat from good grammar?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
VERY NICE!

Straight to the action, and you got away with it.

Well done, let's have some more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it!

I liked it. It's similar to what my husband and I have done with a friend a few times. I don't think my husband is at all gay...but I do think we're all a little bi sometimes. Why do so many of you jump to the immediate conclusion that a guy has to be gay? I believe that mature thinking people don't make those kind of assumptions.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 17 years ago
New Story Review

I chose this story for a review on the New Story Review thread of the Author's Hangout on the Lit Forums.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
he needs the wife

how else will the friend agree to let the husband touch him? its a set up. and it works both ways. the wife gets experience other cocks and still have the financial security while the husband gets to experience part of his fantasy and still have that 'traditional' family as a cover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another sick pervert

At one time there were some fine erotic stories on this site,but now it seems to be dominated by sick pervert stories. What a shame.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Where's The Money? A Pimp, Wimp Gay Wuss & HO

Watcher, cock sucker, cock fondler, squigley sperm lapper, first her friend then his?<P>

Was this an English folk tail? However, you got the gay cucksters all excited - very few as they are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOT

I'm a married male who is curious about a MFM. Perhaps I am somewhat sub as the thought of having my wife after another is very erotic. I do not consider myself bi or gay but really enjoyed this story. It was very hot!!!! I would love to read some more.

MintieMintiealmost 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Reading and for the Feedback

Thank you all for reading and commenting! To those of you who liked it, I'm really glad, and I appreciate hearing about it. "Its Not the . . . " Anon, your criticism is duly noted! Here I am wishing I could go back make those little edits; I guess I should have been more careful to begin with. If I write another one, I'll be sure to have a second set of eyes give it a critical review, and that will probably cut down significantly on those silly typos. To those who didn't like the content, well, all I can say is that I'm not trying to trick you into reading anything (and, incidentally, the editors chose which category to put this story in, not me). Big thanks to SirHugs. Thanks again to everyone for taking the trouble to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Our friend

I really enjoyed the story because I can relate to it. My husband and I hooked up with a friend of ours about a year ago and he has been screwing me a few times a month since. I really enjoy his big dick and my husband has had it in his mouth on a few ocassions. Also, my husband enjoys going down on me after our friend screws me. He finds it exciting to lick and suck our friend's cum from my pussy. It definitely is a win-win-win situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great fun story

My wife and I thoroughly enjoy an occasional MMF 3some and MMFF 4somes with different friends doing all the things you did in the story and we all love it.

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGalmost 17 years ago
Threesome fun

My wife and I enjoyed the story. We enjoy MMF in real life with a good friend of ours. My wife loves the attention of 2 men and she really enjoys the fact that our friend has a big dick. He always brings her to orgasm 2 or 3 times when he screws her. I enjoy watching and joining in. It's fun for all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for helping me with my morning masterbation! I cam hard as this story reminded me of so many times with me, my wife, and my best friend.

You rock!

Bill Lanier

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very erotic and hot

a very erotic story and well written. We have had threesomes with a few friends and close relatives also. In fact one of the close relatives was my maternal uncle and he was the one who had taught me mutual masturbation when I was 16 and he 26 and to be married soon. I had sucked his penis then also and he had done the same to me but we are not gay. When we were in a threesome together with my wife he fucked her with his long prick and sprayed it in her and after my dip into her cunt she wanted an encore with uncle she sucked him and i also didi it and he gain fucked her it was really exciting. We have had foursome with him also with all of us fucking and sucking each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sharing at its best.

we are avid sharers and my wife has been shared on several occasions with several of my friends and close relatives including my brother and her brother in law but i crave for her to be shared by my bosom co writer AMRJRBRIG whom I think knows me as somebody from Dehra Dun India a I connect with him and want him to fuck my spouse. If you are whom i think you are ASAhluwalia please respond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Needs some rework

This has the makings of an excellent story. I enjoyed how the husband and friend were engaged with each other as well as the wife. However, there are some grammar issues that distract from the story, and the use of present tense creates a problem for the reader in relating. Keep writing! I loved the image!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

Been there done that. Fantastic.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Whore, cuck, and friend in tired LW plot.

Lumpy2Lumpy24 months ago

Hard as a rock reading your story. Wish my wife would do this for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous