All Comments on 'Three Bets'

by Moonm8

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Cuckolding Wife and the Wimpy Watcher

As the last of many and untold more to come why does his wife stay married to him - he is a weak pitiful snivelling excuse for a man - maybe thats why she brings others home - well that and the fact she loves him (to watch)!

Respectful eh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ah hah!!!

I now see what you mean. There was a break in writing the story and I see I must pay more attention. Thanks for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Confusing but Good

I agree with the previous poster; the change of perspective - first "you", then "Lydia" - speak to a story that was posted while the author was only halfway through a rewrite.

It's difficult to pull off a believable second-person story, and I don't much care for them. Try finishing the rewrite in 3rd person tense as a narrative, and I think it'll be a good story.

BigDick8870BigDick8870almost 19 years ago
Couldn't Follow It

At the beginning of the story I thought the narrator was a whipped husband, but then with little warning, maybe a change of pronouns, suddenly its "I weigh 100+ pounds and am no match to his size"

At least set the story off with a *** between paragraphs. The pronoun changing of narrators was too damn confusing to make this a really good story. Stick with one or set it apart better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous