Three Boys, One Crush Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was silent at first. And then, after several tense seconds:

"I'm so worked up still," she whispered. "My pussy's like a volcano right now. I... wanted more." She swallowed. Couldn't look at us. "Why didn't you... fuck me?"

Damn, but I couldn't believe my ears.

"Jane, you said you weren't ready," M soothed. "We made you come because you suffered like this all day thanks to us."

"That and it seemed like what you needed," Cal shrugged. "You were dying for a release, and I don't just mean a physical one. You've been torturing yourself too long trying to keep other people away from you, and I had to show you what it could be like to let someone in." My friend paused, getting red again. He might be trying to present himself as someone who absolutely knew what he was doing, but this was as new to him as it was to her. Hence the tips from me.

"Like we said, this is about you, Jane," I reminded her. "I don't care if I walk out of this nook with a boner, if it shows you how you much we're dedicated to this working out."

The girl remained silent again for about ten seconds, blinking at us in awe. Finally she just asked "Where are my panties?" as she sat up enough to look around for them.

I'd snatched those up shortly after Cal passed them off.

"Unless you're super attached to that pair, forget 'em," I jokingly retorted. "I'm keeping those as a trophy." Jane just shook her head.

"I can't believe you three," she half-snapped. "I can't believe you just did that to me."

Uh-oh, we might actually be in the shit now.

"Even though you were practically screaming at us how horny you are? How you almost couldn't leave here without having our cocks?" My buddy was rising to meet her, as she pulled away and her face soured. "We all know you liked it, and I'm not saying that to justify what sounds like a really shitty excuse for licking your cunt and putting my fingers in you. I'm saying it because there's something in both of us that wants exactly what just happened. I want you under me, under my control, and so do you."

That must've been the magic word, because she froze. Not scared, though- more like caught.

"But what is it?" She breathed out, obviously waging a war in herself. "Why do I want that?"

"I don't know either," he confessed back. "But we'll find out together." And he held out his hand. Hesitantly, Jane took it. They stood up together, Cal helping her to her feet.

I stretched out and readjusted my cock in my pants. Springing to my feet, I got my stuff together. "Don't worry," I told them both, my dear virgins, "I'm sure the answer isn't too far from reach." I already had a hunch what both of them were looking for, and if my theory proved true, it would explain a lot about my big bro.

"Didn't you say we had something to get to?" M asked teasingly.

"Yup," Cal answered back. "Just another measure of proof for Jane to understand exactly what we're willing to do for her, and what we have to offer. We have a meeting in front of the gym in about two minutes."

"What the fuck did you set up?" Little girl asked indignantly, having her things returned to her.

"You'll find out" was her only answer. Neither M or I had any idea what he was planning either, but as we put her back together and followed him tugging her out, we trusted him.

It paid off, too.

Cal led us back out into the main hall that cut in front of the auditorium, which was a straight shot to the gym. Jane marched along in quiet protest, face scrunched up in a... thoughtful pout, I would say. She had a lot to chew on, and so did we. The more we found out about the girl, the more I wanted her. Pretty sure my two best friends felt the same exact way.

We arrived at the front of the gym where there was a common area featuring vending machines and payphones, bustling with students. Teams were in there actually practicing as well, so the entire area was busy. As we entered airspace by the locker rooms, another guy took notice and moved toward us. He had somebody with him, too, some mid-level height, greasy, shabby, heavier guy slouching next to the dude I recognized as an acquaintance of Cal's.

"So what's this all about?" The guy (Ethan, I think?) asked Cal. My friend didn't answer, but lunged at the second fucker and grabbed his shirt collar, hauling him in front of Jane in the middle of the floor. Well, the entire room stopped and took notice.

"What's he doing here?" The babe hissed, and I think she would've spit in his face. Not Cal's, the guy's.

"Jeffrey," Cal thundered, showing anger like most of our classmates had never actually seen on his face. "So glad you showed up. You owe this young woman an apology."

Well, Jeffrey Spirano (I presumed) let out a choked gasp. Jane gave a mocking snort.

"I dunno what the fuck you're talking abou-" he started, but between Cal gripping him tighter, forcing his face upward to look at our girl, and our girl cutting him off loudly, he never got to finish his protest.

"I don't want a meaningless apology from a sack of festering garbage," Jane declared to the entire fifty or so rectangular feet of common area. "Look at him! He's clearly a pathetic loser and picked on me because he lacks any kind of care for himself, and thought- somehow- I was a weaker target. Joke's on you, asshole- you didn't break me, you only pissed me off. You're just lucky I didn't hit you with the desk chair like I wanted, because unlike you, I have self-control!" She really got on a flow, and I was absolutely rooting for her as it went. "Mind how you treat others, Jeffrey, because when it bites you in the dick I don't want to hear you cry."

To all our amazement, Jane flitted right to him and did something with her leg and arm- clotheslining him up top and sweeping his leg out at the knee. He went down like a sack of wet cement with a grunt of surprise that came with an edge of pain. Then she dropped to one knee and got right in his face.

I wonder if she flashed him accidentally.

"I've gotten so much shit for so long from better scum than you, and you know what I never did? Turn it back on someone else to make me feel better. I don't enjoy hurting others, Jeffrey, but I'm not going to pull back when it's deserved, and boy, you deserve it. Get your shit together and work on yourself before you wind up a sad loner with nothing to show for your time on this planet. Get a fucking hobby or something! There's got to be better uses of your time than being a giant tub of crap!"

With that, she stood up. I was kind of hoping she'd give him a swift kick to the gut or curbstomp him a little, but she just turned on her heel and breezed away. The guy on the floor was red and blubbering, probably mostly out of embarrassment, but she didn't wait to hear even half of an attempt at an apology that was then shooting out of his mouth.

Ethan(?) stared at Jane as she marched away, cloak billowing behind her somewhat majestically, then switched back to the one rolling himself up from the floor. Jeffrey looked miserable.

"I'm sorry," he wound up telling Cal, clearly unsure of where else to put it. My friend sneered, obviously itching to go after our girl.

"The hell are you apologizing to me for? You stole her shit, cut it up and taunted her with it, and tormented her for a year! You and your asshole friends all owe her an apology! What the fuck did she even do to you?"

Jeffrey wheezed, his nose running. He was sitting upright now, but his ass was still on the floor.

"I dunno- she was weird, hanging around us on the Orienteering trail hikes. She was an easy target." Cal looked furious.

"So you decided to bully her?" He seethed.

"Wow," M flatly scoffed. "That's the worst excuse to be a complete asshole I've ever heard."

"Fucking yikes, dude," I threw in my two cents. "You treat girls like that and you will never get laid."

"Personally I think the lack of basic hygiene is all it'll take to never get him laid," M retorted with distaste. "You certainly don't smell very appealing. She's right you know. You should fix yourself before you worry about anyone else's 'issues'." With that, M also turned to leave in his crisp jeans and Converses. We were gonna have to motor to catch up with her, as she was already vanishing from our line of sight. Fuck I didn't even know if she wanted us to follow, but we couldn't let her go like that.

Especially not if there was any chance of me getting my hands up that skirt.

"Thanks buddy- I owe you one," Cal was saying as he prepared to go. He slapped the guy's shoulder and followed M. I didn't even bother capping us off. Just shot Jeff the bird as I walked away, following my friends.

We made off down the hall and left the rabble behind.

"Where do you think she's going?" I asked them, taking much bigger strides to keep up on my scrawny legs.

"If she's not leaving, probably back to where she feels safest and most secure," Cal observed. "The library. But we might want to split up just in case. I'll see if I can head her off if she's making for the senior parking lot, and you two can check for her at the library. Text me if she's there and hold her."

"M, you go ahead," I urged. "I'm gonna go investigate the lead she gave us real quick."

The book Jane mentioned was downstairs in the freshman library. During school hours, it was 9th graders only, but after hours upperclassmen could use it too. Didn't know if the same book would be in both places, because they were separately stocked and curated, but it was a start.

The guys nodded and we split- Cal headed for the exit and me and M to the respective libraries.

I got downstairs in record time and hit the much smaller room of assorted books and periodicals, signing in and checking out the digital card catalogue immediately. A quick search for 'Jack the Ripper' turned up precisely one title in the collection, and then it was a simple dance with the Dewey Decimal System to find it. The Compete Jack the Ripper by Donald Rumbelow. An ugly and worn hardcover in faded orange, but I had it. Flipped to the card in back, and there it was.

Jane Callahan, one of few people to ever borrow this book, three years ago. I took it to the desk and became the next, securing it within my backpack as I left.

I checked my phone. Jane had indeed returned to the library and was apparently not shocked but not exactly jumping for joy that we were still dogging her. We were all meeting back up there, I just had to get upstairs. I scurried along and hit the book depository in relatively short order, where I found M near the back and off to the side around the desks hovering near our girl. She looked rather wrung out and put out given everything, and I couldn't blame her.

Cal was right on my tail.

Jane sat with her chin in her hands, book open on the table in front of her. Staring daggers. I strutted to the table, hands in my pockets, and pulled out a chair to sit directly across from my wily little girl.

"I had a few precious minutes away from all of you and your continued insistence on shining a big honking spotlight over my existence," she dramatically sighed, "to what do I owe the continued pleasure of your presence?"

"As if we were going to let you walk away like that," the jock said with a scoff. And "Was it wrong of me to try and give you some closure?" more sincerely. Jane sighed.

"Actually that felt... pretty great," she admitted. "I got to humiliate a guy that made my freshman year a nightmare. Hope he thinks twice about being a piece of shit the future."

"I daresay he will," M replied dryly. "A lot of people saw that. Maybe he'll actually examine himself."

"So where does this leave us, babe?" I asked. "We made you cum and helped you smackdown a bully, that's gotta be a start. That move you did was sweet as fuck, by the way."

"Yeah, where did you learn that?" Cal eagerly jumped in. I could tell he found that rather exciting.

"I take kempo with my family," she answered. "My dad's been doing it for years and I picked it up as a kid."

"Well Jane," big bro told her, "watching you sweep him to the floor made me rock hard instantly. I like you even more now."

"You're not gonna be able to shake us now we know what you sound like when you climax, princess," M tittered.

"So what? You expect me to capitulate right here right now based on one admittedly fantastic orgasm? I'm going to need something more concrete than that, and I need time most importantly. I'm in no fit state to process all this right now. I would like to sit here and read in peace until I can catch the bus and go home."

We all exchanged a look.

"If you want to go home, we could drive you," I offered. "I'm actually skipping photo club right now just to be here. They'll understand."

Jane sighed heavily, appearing to weigh the matter in her mind, and finally she marked the page of her book, got her stuff together, and said

"Fine. I'll take a ride home; but because I want out of here that bad, and I have to feed my siblings at home." We broke out into simultaneous babbles of excitement at an appropriate volume, and began packing up our stuff. I couldn't help leaning over the table, palms totally flat, and asking her:

"And you want more too, don't you sexy?"

I grinned. I was sucking and fingering that pussy in the backseat of the car.

***

M

I held out my arm for Jane once she finished getting herself ready, and Randy gave voice to what we were all thinking. Jane blushed so prettily, taking my offered arm easily (No hesitation at all!), and she couldn't look at him. I'd noticed that eye contact with Jane came rarely, and when it did, it tended to be more when she was glaring at us. Definitely not when she felt... raw or unprotected, maybe.

Right now, she pressed to my side as if making me a shield. She still did something I'd also picked up on: Even when annoyed, she gave a straight answer.

"It's not a matter of wanting 'more'," she replied quietly. "It's a matter of always wanting." I heard Randy hiss through his teeth.

"My perfect girl," he crooned, husky. "Nerdy, dirty, curvy. Fuck I wonder how many times I can get you off before we get you home. And how many would it take you put you down for a night? I'm gonna find out."

"Fuck, Randy, you're so blunt about it," Jane muttered, red completely from hairline to throat. We all got walking briskly before she could change her mind, sweeping her along with us out the door. Randy was next to me on the left, Jane on my right- Cal to her right.

"Is that a bad thing?" The little bro in our trio returned.

"No," she shook her head. "Not at all. I actually like that, I just can't..." Her words faltered, and I wondered what she was trying to say. That she couldn't face it yet? That three guys sexually interested in her at once was too much?

"You can't communicate about sex, can you?" Cal theorized, and immediately I saw the connection between them. Both of them were clammed up, confused- trying to figure out exactly what they were sexually, running on almost pure instinct. The touching thing was a huge commonality; I think the chief difference was simply that Jane had a lot of libido or desire of her own, while Cal's had only ignited when we began to learn about her.

Well, Jane's head snapped up.

"I can't," she confirmed emphatically. "I don't know what to say- how to express the things I feel- and I sure as hell don't know how to tell you what I want or don't want. I can't even tell you not to touch me, or to touch me. I couldn't even ask you to kiss me right now if I wanted that."

"But when I just kissed you..." Cal said, not sure how to finish his own sentence either.

"It was perfect," she whispered back.

They flushed scarlet, looking at each other, and we continued through the hall. All we had to do was make it to the stairs, head down and out, and continue to the senior student parking. Randy and I rallied behind the two of them and prodded the conversation.

"When do I get my kiss, Janey?" The dirty one needled. "My boys got kisses! It's my turn!"

"Sounds like you just have to go for it, my friend," I chortled.

"Is that it, babe? Should I just push you against the wall and kiss the fuck out of you while I grind my cock between your legs?"

Jane stumbled, ramming into Cal's side and actually throwing herself further off-balance. Her breath hitched and a moan escaped too.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed in a tight voice, and Randy laughed evilly as he swept in to do exactly that. We were crossing from a main hallway to the enclosed hub interconnecting the stairwell with classroom areas, and in a flash he grabbed her arms and pressed her against the wall just around the corner. We were nicely out of sight, and good thing too. As Jane's back struck wall she cried out; further moans went smothered by my geeky friend's mouth. He didn't waste a second, plunging his tongue past her lips, pressing his groin to hers.

Jane's knees were bent, giving my shorter friend a better shot at her pelvis as he began to grind. I had no doubt he was erect and judging by the sudden hard inhalation she took and the way she widened her stance, giving the front of her skirt a little extra slack so he could properly push between, he must've been striking gold. Our girl continued swallowing his tongue, clutching his shoulders, and every so often gave off a solid moan.

Randy probably would've dry-humped her to climax right there if we let him. Looked like Jane was going to let him, too, but I didn't think it was such a terrific idea to let him try even though few people were around. Cal and I did watch for a minute or two as he expertly pawed her body, bucking his hips in a steady rhythm and driving her progressively more and more wild. It was hot. We did wind up peeling him off, but not before I had plenty of time to contemplate everything that'd happened today.

For one, Jane might not be able to open up and talk about sex with us, but she was certainly accepting a lot. Kissing, touching, orgasms. What did that mean exactly? Why would she let us make her come after saying she "wasn't ready"?

Essentially, it was like... Jane wanted us to kind of make her do stuff. Or do stuff to her that we wanted, even if she didn't explicitly lay it out. Didn't quite know how I felt about that, because the only other girls I'd been with (three) had all been very participatory. I'd had all of them tell and show me exactly how they wanted to be touched, kissed, how they wanted to take me inside, the works. I learned a lot from exploring each one and making them see stars.

I figured I'd had the essential crash course and I could easily repeat that method of pleasing any partner we wound up with.

Jane was not like those girls in many ways, though. I had my type- pretty, popular, sweet, kind. Our princess may have been most of those things but she was also... foxier. She had inner fire, a sharp mind, sharp tongue, and some hidden depths none of us expected. However, I did think that was what made the difference: To find a girl for all three of us, she had to meet us each at our own level. I had Randy as the loud, hyper dirty one and Cal as the aloof one who apparently was turned on by Jane's... 'shyness'. Also, her keen edge. I had my sweet bookworm with the heart of gold.

We just had to keep learning and adapting, meeting her wherever she needed.

By the time Cal and I pulled Randy off her (after a few minutes of humping so she was visibly very aroused but not close enough to actually come), she was wobbly and glassy-eyed, and pulled along very easily.

1...89101112...14