Three Boys, One Crush Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not here," she rasped. "If you really want to know, we should go somewhere private, because I can't tell you off in the goddamn library." Jane shot to her feet, snatching up her bag with shaking hands. I put mine over hers and felt her tremors still under my touch, like a storm dying down. Without planning overmuch the three of us moved in sync, packing up what was ours and taking everything Jane could possibly carry for her.

I didn't know about the guys, but I was fully prepared to take everything the feisty chick could dish out. Whatever secrets she hid- whatever the rough edge inside her, I was ready to find it. It was her dichotomy that drew me in; she was shy for my touch, trembled when I looked at her, but she had a firm limit. The story about Spirano was what piqued my interest in the first place. To know that she'd flashed him a picture from a book about a serial killer to scare him off had me dying to know the full story.

She led us out of the library, walking with an impressive speed toward who-knew-where. It was too cold to go outside, and most open spaces would have at least some club activities or sports going on. As it turned out, she took us a couple quick turns down the hall, not too far off. Back behind the auditorium where absolutely no clubs met. There was a hall there no one was ever in unless they were moving through it to go in and out of the stage entrance.

"This will do," she declared, gesturing to the small open space where the theatre students would gather during and after performances. There were some benches and the personal touches each year had put up, such as a wall of playbills from past shows. It was comfortable and secluded. "So you want to know about Jeffrey Spirano. The guy who tortured me all through ninth grade science class until he pushed me too far? Every other day a double period, by the way. And he had friends in the class who all thought it was sooooo funny."

I could see why Jane wanted to be somewhere else for this conversation, as she kept well away from us and paced, her steps erratic but powerful. Her voice rose too, accent becoming more pronounced. It was almost manic, a far cry from the trembling, quiet girl who ran away from M this morning. I watched and listened with my mouth agape.

"I don't even remember any of the shit he said to me, or why they picked on me. It doesn't matter at this point. But one day, he really took it to the edge and swan-dove over." Her fists were clenched. "He stole something from me and destroyed it. Showed it to me in that science class double period, and he's fucking lucky." Her words were snarls, and I was glad I was sitting down, my friends hanging back with me. We just took it all in. "Because what I wanted to do was pick up the chair I was in and bring it down on his head!"

Well I doubted any one of us was expecting that.

"What was it, Jane?" M's words broke feebly in his throat. It seemed like a question M might ask. He was horrified, but the item must've meant so much to her, and he would be curious. The question also calmed her, to a degree where she looked more sad than angry, and she paused.

"It was a plushie keychain," she told us. "I was still in a really hardcore Powerpuff Girls phase around that time, since middle school. My favorite is the green one, Buttercup. I used to have dolls I dragged everywhere, but switched to the small plush instead when I got to freshman year. I lost it one day and don't know exactly how he got it, but he cut her up and showed me."

He showed her a cut-up doll, and she showed him a cut-up body. Upping the ante when the moment came to strike.

"What a piece of shit," Randy commiserated.

"Wow, honey, I'm sorry he did that to you." Our golden boy warbled, choked up.

"Well, don't feel too bad for me; because of him I found my calling as a writer of horror," she continued, now smiling in a distinctly creepy way. She was definitely pouring satire into her rant more and more. "Jeffrey really popped a cork for me that year. Sure, I was almost suspended for writing a story about a guy who takes deadly revenge on everyone who ever tormented him- in a post-Columbine world- and I practically begged my mom to put me in therapy, but I finally knew myself so much better." My rabbit began to reach her fever pitch again, raising her hand and waving it about. "I am a crazy little homicidal freak, and you might as well call me Wednesday Addams. That motherfucking asshole is lucky I didn't bring a knife to school to cut his goddamn throat."

This was when she stopped abruptly, holding her fists at her sides. Staring us down, daring us to change our minds and cut her loose. I folded my arms across my chest and met her in kind. None of this was a dealbreaker for me. Concerning, oh yes- but not incomprehensible. There was damage on her.

That aside, the biggest reason this wasn't untouchable to me was because of what we'd already learned about her actions. There were incidents, yes, but in every single one of the stories we heard she was acting in self-defense. Plus, she treated her friends well. Fuck, she'd been reasonably polite even when we terrified her.

If what she was saying right now was absolutely true, and not exaggerated or made up, then I knew she expected this to be the point of no return. I had the distinct feeling this wasn't quite it, either. She wasn't just hiding a secret dark side.

"Why didn't you?" I asked quietly, as non-judgmentally as I could.

"I mean, it's obvious, isn't it?" She looked at me as if I had three heads. "Waste one pathetic sack of shit right out in the open over something ultimately inconsequential in the long run? If I'm gonna give in to my murderous tendencies, it'll be for a much better reason than that!"

"And you're not fucking with us right now, Jane?" I had to know. "You're one hundred percent serious. You legitimately felt you wanted to kill this guy?"

"Yes," she spat, not dickering about it in the slightest. "I was truly at that special age when a girl has only one thing on her mind."

"So instead of doing that- hurting him," I continued carefully, "you took out a book on Jack the Ripper."

"To fulfill my need for blood, yes."

"And the moment he showed you the cut on his finger it just boiled over," I deduced.

"Pretty much," Jane affirmed. "That and it just felt too perfect. I give you all fifty points for not running and screaming right away, but there's the threshold. M looks like he's going to be sick, so are we done here?" She swept up her bag and threw her cloak over her shoulders again.

I glanced to my buddy. He had a hand over his mouth and did look shaken. This... might be too much for him.

"Three of us, very different from one another, princess," M said in a low but dignified tone. "My friends and I will all have different interests to talk to you about, as well as different tastes in other areas. Trust me- even though yes, that's worrying as hell, frankly, none of what you just said is a dealbreaker for us, and I'm sure both of these guys have had... Similar experiences."

"Oh sure, I've had many a violent revenge fantasy," Randy said. "How many times did I wish I could put all of Danny's teeth out?"

"But beyond that," M went on, "Jane, you're in pain. Frankly, I think you're more scared of yourself and what you might do than anyone 'noticing' you again. The important thing here is that you haven't hurt anyone, and in fact have been reported as being incredibly sweet by the people you care about. You faced down an impulse to severely harm another person and you controlled it, turning it to a better outlet and using just enough of your edge to finally shut your abuser up. If anything, Jane, I'm only more convinced that you're our destiny. You locked yourself in the tower, honey," he finished, shaking his head sadly. "That doesn't mean you can't also leave it."

My prettyboy best friend was crying.

"Are you serious right now?" She remarked, flatly stunned. "Why aren't you disgusted or disturbed by me? Nothing about me should be attractive to you! If I'm a princess, I'm fucking cursed, and what you would have to do to break it will be too high a price for you to pay!"

Silence fell. Jane herself looked shocked at the admission and actually took a step back. M continued sniffling, trying to compose himself while she headed toward complete breakdown. I saw it in her face.

"Try me," the blond stated, more determined and firmer than I could recall him being. It hadn't taken this much convincing to bag either me or Randy.

"Try us," the skinny nerd emphasized, pushing closer toward Jane. "The price we'd pay will be split between us, and we each have our strengths and limits."

"Out with it, Jane," I boomed, also pulling my phone and opening a message to a friend of mine who knew where to find a certain asshole I wished to speak with. "You might be surprised what we're willing to do to have this wild dream of ours come true." I typed out and sent the message with details and location, giving us some buffer time. After I did what I was about to do I had to get her moving elsewhere.

My little rabbit deserved a bit of closure, and I hoped to give it to her with at least a small audience. Pocketing my phone, I also moved in, literally cornering her intentionally. I wanted to make her feel trapped so she'd finally hit her limit and snap. Whatever she had to do or say, however she reacted, I was going to take the full brunt of it.

"No," she whispered hoarsely, backing away fully but discovering she had nowhere to go. "No no no no no I can't tell you that."

"Why?" I needled. "I thought the goal was to scare us off. You've certainly revealed depths we couldn't have known you had, but that isn't a problem. If anything, you just showed us how wounded you really are- and what's more, you chose to reveal it to us despite the possible consequences."

"Proving that you're more likely to hurt yourself than someone else," Mickey asserted. "You said you were almost suspended for writing a violent story? What if we went and reported what you said?"

"Not that we would," Randy hastily added. "I mean you're human, babe. Who hasn't been pissed off and traumatized to the point they lash out? C'mon."

Three feet... two feet... one. Jane's back hit the wall with a slightly jarring impact, causing her to drop her bag. She stumbled too, as though her legs were tangling in the yards of fabric in her skirt and cloak. I shot forward and grabbed her when it looked like she was going to fall, and I wound up caging her body to the wall with mine, not bothering to pull my erection back this time.

That cry she held back in gym class? It broke free with a vengeance, a high piercing wail that wasn't true fear. There was an edge of surrender and need in it that made me thicker. I know she felt my dick digging into her softness, right in her belly and just slightly at the curve of her mound. Her boobs pushed against the top of my stomach and I would have given anything to feel them bare against me right then.

Another new desire.

I took it further, following instincts that flared to life instantaneously as I kept touching her.

"Oh God!" She panted, continuing to give out tiny mewls as my hands snatched her wrists and brought them upward on the wall, effectively rendering her defenseless. "Ah ah ahh ah ah!"

"Well fuck me," I heard my littlest bro say, "that's the sound of a girl who is experiencing pleasure like she's never known before."

"I felt this in the gym," I growled against her throat with delight. She screamed again and pushed her body against mine, and I both felt and heard something crumpling beneath her skirt. That was curious. But I didn't comment. "This feeling that I have to have you, take you down to this floor right here right now and... and..."

I knew there was a word or an action I was searching for, but my tongue gave up on it because I had better plans for it in mind. I couldn't wait another second.

I kissed her.

She gasped in shock as my lips pressed hers, and their parting allowed me to slip between. My buddies erupted in shouts of joy and dumbfounded surprise. I drove my tongue deeper, taking control and loving every single second of it. Jane melted against me, actually losing strength as I plunged into and tasted every corner of her mouth. She didn't just passively take it, either; she absolutely kissed back. When her knees buckled I gently guided her down and into my arms. We sank to the floor together and I captured her to my chest.

That's when she broke.

Our kiss ended when a sob escaped her and she erupted in full-on tears, cradled to my chest with nowhere else to go. I kept her there as she bawled messily and noisily.

"Hmm, interesting strategy, Cal," I heard Randy quip. "Make the girl literally fall into your arms and cry. Genius." His facetious words cut, but not too deep. It did seem like a dumbass idea, but Jane had been tightly wound since the moment she marched into our world. I felt I had to smack open the valve and release the pressure.

"No, I think I get it," M valiantly came to my defense. "It's cathartic. Our girl has been under too much stress today and she needs a good cry." He came to the floor with us and began stroking her head and down the long spill of her hair. Jane shuddered and cried even more. Neither one of us let up. Randy sighed and joined us, his hands falling to her hip and leg.

Jane gripped me tightly, catching me with her nails even through my shirt. Right on the chest she stroked earlier in the day. The guys joining in made her bury her face more completely in my shoulder, but she began to calm. What's more, each of her hands loosened from my body and slid down, in opposite directions, until they rested tentatively on some part of each of my friends.

A small miracle. She shook, but I could practically taste her giving in, and that felt like victory.

"Let it all go," I told her, wrapping my arms around her, rubbing her back. In between some sobs I could hear moans, too.

"You- guys- suck," she blubbered choppily. But she didn't let go, instead lifting her head and turning onto her cheek, giving a sigh.

"So what's the price?" I asked again. "You're not escaping me until I hear it."

"Then we're just going to have to stay here," she groused at me stubbornly. "There's no fucking way I'm telling you." The helpless crying had lessened though, leaving her with a running nose and me with a wet patch on my shirt.

"No way babe, we've come this far and we're not backing down." Randy slid his hand up her side, onto her arm, to the shoulder. I could tell his itchy fingers were dying to take her to second base. I put mine right up her spine. M was on her lower back, gently holding her around the waist.

Something changed, abruptly, the moment we took that control. Jane's trembling increased, her breathing grew shallow and fast, and I felt her weight shift. Beneath that parachute skirt she opened her thighs. Wasn't sure if it was conscious or not. I had her positioned with her ass in my lap, and the knees parting seemed like an invitation. I shifted her so she was straddling my leg, bunching her skirt up by her knees (revealing the lace up boots), and she cried out loud when her hidden core came to rest on my thigh. At least, I expected to feel heat and the curves of her ass through that extremely thin skirt. Instead I felt... cushioning?

Jane attempted to push upward from my lap but didn't have the leg strength to break all our holds, and when she came crashing back down, she spilled off me onto the floor, and a big wad of white paper came plopping out from her skirt. Immediately she turned red in embarrassment, groaned in misery, and tried to scramble away on all fours.

"Um, excuse me but what the fuck?" My scrawny bro looked down, looked at Jane, and then snatched the wad off the floor. "This is wet." A grin broke out on his face. Holding it to his face, he took an audible sniff. "And it smells like pussy! Have you been so wet this whole time you had to stuff your cooch with paper towels?" Gleefully wild, he laughed uproariously. "I want to see your panties!"

"You've liked us touching you today, haven't you?" I tried to keep my tone neutral. "That's what you don't want to tell us."

"You admitted you were attracted to us, princess. This isn't just 'attracted' though- we've kept you in a state of perpetual arousal all day, and I'm beginning to suspect the way to break your 'curse' has to do with how we've all taken liberties with you since first period."

Jane squeaked, scrambling to get away, but I wouldn't let her, and half-tackled her from my position, dragging her back to my lap. It made her fight me more, which turned me on even harder.

"We touched a girl for whom touch is deeply personal," I reasoned verbally, analyzing the situation and all the data we collected. "In some ways very intimately. You say you're not ready, that guys have pressured you before, and that's fine. But it sounds like those guys were seeking their own satisfaction, not yours. The chief difference is that when we touched you, we were offering you the pleasure we can give. Hell, I'm considering licking your pussy to climax right now just to show you that for us, it's all about you."

Instant. Combustion. Jane howled, bucking in five different directions at once (somehow).

"FUCKING HELL!" She shrieked. "STOP! LET ME GO!" Not one to ignore a direct denial, I did. She tumbled off me and hit the floor rolling, scrambling toward her cloak, which had come off her shoulders long before. She was panting, though. Heavily, and so shaky I knew she wouldn't be able to stand for a few minutes. I remained on the floor and watched intently. My cock was rock hard. Without bothering to look, I assumed my friends were probably sporting wood as well.

"You guys are bastards," she hissed, and the limits were breaking. I was waiting to cross the final threshold of knowing who Jane really was.

I was not disappointed.

"I've held it back for so long- I couldn't begin to explain it to you even if I wanted to! All I know is that my very sanity hangs on the way I want sex to be and feel for me. You want the fucking truth?!" Snatching at her stuff, she turned to us on her knees with a mixture of anger and defiance on her face. So lively. "Pretty sure I think about sex more than anyone else in this entire school! And for longer! I'm the horniest goddamn virgin to ever live, and three of you might not even be enough to shut it up. It's constant!" The dam was busted open at last, and it was spectacular. "Fuck, I had a crush on a guy for two years just because he made a stupid joke about the 'sex' question on a test sheet, thinking 'Oh finally someone who's as obsessed as me'! I'm absolutely dying to know what cock feels like, but no one's ever made me horny the way you have since this morning- like I'm coming out of my skin and that if you don't let me go right now I won't be able to leave until I've taken every single one of your dicks!"

Dead silence for a very pregnant moment.

There it was.

***

Jane

It was out of my mouth, and I was mortified. Even more so than the towels falling out of my skirt, coming dislodged from Cal's manhandling and my frantic thrashing. I had to go. I didn't know where, but I had to get the fuck out of here as fast as my wobbly legs could take me.

For the umpteenth time I tried to pick up and put on my shit and go.

1...678910...14