Three Boys, One Crush Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby you just said the magic words," Randy purred, coming toward me after he stood up. "Don't think for a second I wouldn't do it. You want your first fuck? I've got it," and he blatantly pointed at his crotch. Now, I hadn't really seen a cock before, but through his jeans I think I was looking at a monster. On that wiry frame it looked huge. "We'll make sure you cum two or three times first, too. Lubrication and warming up are crucial to a decent cherry popping."

"Realistically Jane," M chuffed, "that's perfect for us. Three on one is a lot to handle, especially since it's not going to be just a daily rotation. We're going to want to take you all together, too."

There went the flood again, and I cursed. Once more I was without protection and going to cream all down my legs. My twat was pulsing, needing to fulfill its purpose and cross that line. I needed the completion, and I wanted an orgasm bad.

"What? No, you don't get it!" I practically screamed, still emphatically trying to convince the trio they were barking up the wrong tree. The more they resisted, the weaker my defenses got; I went ahead and assumed this was part of the strategy. They were wearing me down. It sounded so bad when I put it in those words, but... why did I like it so much? "I'm slowly but surely losing my goddamn mind over here. Everything in my head is so dark and twisted- I really am some kind of awful pervert who just apparently can't be turned on by a guy without some fucked up weird stuff."

Well, Randy immediately snorted, giving me an indignant smirk that seemed to ridicule my sense of my own immorality. He opened his mouth to say something but his friend beat him to it.

"And the price of breaking your 'curse' is to give it to you," Cal huskily deduced. "Whatever that looks like. We'd have to fulfill all the dark and dirty dreams lurking in your head."

"Excuse me, baby," Randy started as soon as Cal stopped talking, "I'm a proud goddamn pervert and I am fully prepared to take you to your sexual limits! Fuck, I'm the guy who's gonna shove his tongue up your asshole!"

My breath caught and I started choking on it.

"Ahh, it comes together, princess." M was nodding. "We're not actually trying to convince you we're the perfect matches for you. We have to prove that we can take whatever you have, and give whatever you need."

My head was getting fuzzy, my heart pounding in my chest. I was clenching on my emptiness and dying for their hands to come back all over me to quench the raging fires consuming me alive. Outnumbered and boxed in at least a bit, I tried to get up off my knees. Could I get away?

Somehow I knew if I ran, Cal would run me down, and part of me wanted to let him.

"I think I know how to prove ourselves," the big guy was saying, as he began to move his height and bulk back toward me. I couldn't admit how much I liked everything about his body. "Jane doesn't think we can handle or enjoy whatever nasty shit she wants to experience," directed at them, then me: "But there's something in me that answers to something in you. It's feral and unrestrained, it wants control, and it definitely enjoys making you shake in terror. Still, you have to know you're not going to get hurt. Trust goes two ways. You've exposed a lot of your secrets today, so we should make some confessions of our own."

"Was that yours?" I weakly asked. That he felt the thing inside me... and wanted to meet it. It both thrilled and frightened me; a heady combination that made me feel dizzy. The edges of my mind were blurring.

"Not quite." He jerked his head toward the boys. "I'll let them go first." Cal checked his phone, and his mouth curled into a smug smile. "We've got fifteen minutes, boys. Make 'em count."

"I'll go first. Since I started all this in the first place." M stepped forward, taking my right side, closing in. "I've been dreaming of sharing a girl with my two best friends since we were hitting puberty, sweetheart, and part of that is how much I want to lick our semen from your pussy after we've all made love to you."

I quaked. Wow! What a... sexy idea. My nipples tightened and I gulped.

The guys both patted him on the back, celebrating his admission. I wondered if they'd already known, or if it was the first time he made the confession. That little secret of his hit me like a brick to the face, and his fingers wrapped mine as he placed himself close to my side. Eventually his hand began to wander upward. I was so overwhelmed and flustered and horny...

"I want to try everything," Randy burst, mirroring M on my left. "But what confession might tip you over? Maybe that I wanna fingerfuck you in public somewhere we might get overheard or caught?" Another stunning blow, my brain seething with the imagined delights. "I'll make you so juicy on my digits, sucking your clit, you'll have to cover your mouth to keep from screaming and giving us away. Could be under the table in a crowded restaurant or in the stairwell right here, mid-period. I don't care." Oh fuck, what was he saying?! I slipped even further into the haze.

Cal stepped forward and took my shoulders, winding a hand into my hair and wrapping it loosely in his fist.

"My secret is that I want to make you mine," he told me in such a plain yet compelling tone. I clutched him, barely holding on to the tethers of my physical form. Everything hurt between my legs, all built up from the day with no relief. I was so dazed and aroused that I barely registered what he was saying.

My body knew before my brain did, really. Cal had that elusive quality I'd dreamt of. He was the kind of man that could and would eat me up.

"And I think I know how."

He tightened his fist in my hair and also tugged my shoulder, bringing me forward. At the same time, his friends did not let go. He jerked his chin at them in quick succession- first M, then Randy. They pulled slightly back from me and dropped down at the same time, holding place at my ankles. Cal tugged on my hair and pushed my shoulder down, guiding me to the ground. I had no choice but to go with him. He'd paralyzed me from head to toe.

I couldn't even speak.

"Jane, you're about to round second and third."

"B-bwaaaaaa?" Those weren't words! I couldn't protest, couldn't find my footing. What the hell did he plan to do...?

Cal took me by the waist before I could muster the use of my tongue again, and he pushed gently so my legs bent and he could take me to the floor, my back suddenly supported by the other two. Randy and M each held an arm as they collectively steered me downward, and I wound up with my ass on the ground, knees bent up and legs perched on the heels of my boots. The huge jock fisted my skirt and directed his friends with two quick jerks of his chin. Simultaneously their hands touched down on my shoulders, beginning to play with teasing strokes until they both ventured lower, and I gasped.

Randy was not shy about wrapping his long, spindly fingers around the swell of my left boob, but M took a bit more time, caressing me slowly in circular motions until he also wound up resting on my tit- the right one. I cried out sharply, bucking my hips, and the two of them chortled as they began to fondle me in tandem (though each touch was a different sensation). The skinny boy was rougher and bolder, while the prince made his groping a delicate art of coquettish teasing. Both of them homed in on my nipples at the same time, first tweaking and rolling them through the bra until they hardened- then they began to slip under my shirt.

I moaned, overcome, and all the will to fight went out of me. Slumping in their arms, I gyrated my pelvis just as two hands were bringing the hem of my skirt upwards. Even my kick-ass boots couldn't turn my legs back to normal from their rubbery state.

"Tell me to stop, Jane," the big guy warned, before he started kissing from my navel, down, down- until he pushed the skirt up my thighs. Oh God, he pulled my knees apart and exposed my sodden panties, no doubt with trickles of juice running down from beneath.

Why couldn't I resist? What was it about me that liked being so helpless in these guys' hands?

Just wait until they read Dracula side by side with me. Vampire slowly drinks the blood of women and changes them into his eternal brides? My entire sexual aesthetic in a nutshell, really, and there were three of them taking me over and touching me everywhere. Randy was pinching my left nipple and sending little zings of pure feeling straight to my already-overheated pussy. M was running expert circles around the tip of righty, occasionally using his nail.

Things got so fuzzy. I'd never been drunk before, but I was definitely pleasure-drunk right then, and I clutched the two boys who had their hands in my bra by the shirts, tightly. My stare fell on Cal, but I wasn't really seeing him. Mostly feeling.

I only moaned in response, and he was then hooking his fingers in my panties and drawing them down.

"Oh my God," he breathed, and I didn't know why. I cringed; I hadn't shaved my legs in a few days. They might not be scared of my personality, but they sure could still be turned off by the rest. I tried to close my thighs but he was already so far between them he didn't notice- he must've thought I was adjusting to help him remove my underwear, which he did. "These are literally soaked through, and holy fuck-" I heard a sniff, followed by a heavy groan- "her smell. Oh Christ, she smells so good."

"Our big bro is becoming a man," Randy's voice floated across my ears. It also sounded like he was flooded with pride. "Had his first whiff of pussy, his first kiss..."

"And he's gonna give his first crush her first orgasm with his mouth."

"Ahh ahh ahhhh!" I answered, unable to form the words to explain that, no, I'd had many orgasms before, but no one else had ever made me cum (that I remembered), especially not with their mouth.

I probably should have told him to stop. I hadn't told them yes, after all, and the back of my head was trying to remind me it was sort of important, but the rest of me was too far gone. This was... somehow right. I felt... peaceful. The stress of the day washed from my shoulders as they gave me pleasure- and fuck. My titties swelled, and I pushed into the two's hands as they kneaded my softness. M was soon whispering sweet nothings in my ear as he continued to explore my body alongside his brothers.

"So soft and warm, Jane," his breath tickled my ear. "I can't wait to see and suck your sweet nipples while one of us feasts on you and the third kisses you deeply." M won a throaty mewl as I snapped my head in his direction, staring into his eyes over my glasses as they slipped down my nose. The need must've been on my face, because he kissed me. Tongue slipped against mine expertly while he lit my body on fire with his fingers.

Randy, meanwhile, was giving Cal instructions.

"Ooh, all natural, baby? I'm gonna have some fun with that. Just work your fingers up in there and part her folds, dude. She's so fucking wet you'll be able to finger her right off the bat while you lick her clitty. Fuck, I'd be surprised if she didn't go off within moments."

Hearing this and then feeling it while M danced with my tongue was utterly mind-blowing, and I moaned on the kiss as I felt the warm touch part my cleft. So wet, pouring out of me, and the first few strokes were tentative as he learned to touch by reading my movements. I was so slick, Cal kept losing his place on my tiny button. Didn't keep him from trying, though, and his clumsy attempts to explore me were actually hot. Someone was touching my vulva... opening it, stroking my bits, parting my folds to trace the rim of my pussy... I couldn't believe it.

"Try a light but consistent stroke," Randy was saying, even as M and I broke apart so he could nibble my neck. I arched into him with a cry and I felt Calvin's fingertips fall back to my clit, going back and forth with a brisk pace. "Yeah, that's it. She'll shift and wiggle until you hit the spot, and then you'll know. Maybe we could get her to direct."

"Maybe. Right now I'm practicing." Through my unfocused eyes I saw a hint of a smile on the giant's lips. He was in fact stoking an incredible fire, and I knew he was going to wind up hitting me exactly where I needed him to sooner or later. I was already so worked up even his slightly-off stroke was enough. As he went, that tiny fraction he was off dwindled down and he stumbled right where he needed to be.

My loud moan and hip-thrust upward certainly proved it to him.

"Looks like you found it," Randy praised.

"God she's tense. You might wanna get your mouth down there to finish her off before she spontaneously combusts," M joked from my neck and shoulder, turning his lips and teeth back onto my skin. Both he and Randy were getting rougher with my boobs, and it elevated me to the precipice of ecstasy. So close so close so clooooose...

"Oh fuck I'm gonna taste her cunt..."

That was the last thing outside my body I processed before Cal bent and got himself into position. His mouth touched down first, latching around my clitoris, and his tongue found the spot again and began relentlessly flicking it. His fingers wound up shoved inside me, and that knocked my detonation further a couple of seconds as I turned into a raging lava flow. The sensation of having him invade my secret depths was better than anything I'd ever felt.

At first he didn't seem sure what to do or where to touch me inside, but a steady babble of voice sounded in the background as time came to a still for me. Then he shifted his fingers until he found a place on my upper wall that made me convulse in rapturous agony. After perfecting his sucking and fingering, it was only a matter of time.

My entire body bowed. I must've screamed, because when I came back, my voice was rough.

My spasms were so strong they were painful, but given the sheer amount of buildup from the day I wasn't surprised. The orgasm eclipsed waking thought, reducing me to 8,000 nerve endings having a massive blowout with the heat force of a thousand suns. My pussy contracted hard, fast, violently around Cal's invasion, and it just didn't stop. I have a vague memory of thrashing in their hands, engulfed with the most intense pleasure I'd ever felt.

Having part of a boy inside me was... transformative. He was touching spots I had never reached or never knew were there, and the more I came, the harder he drove inside. Oh fuck it was addicting, a fullness that showed me what my little channel was for. Still, it wasn't enough, and my pussy knew it. It wanted the real thing, and at that moment, drowning in pleasure, I was bracing myself to feel Cal breach me.

If they really were after me, then all they had to do was take my pussy.

Would they actually live up to their audacity, and go ahead and fuck me? Even though the last thing they knew I said I wasn't ready? Because I wasn't ready to make the choice to have sex.

But I already knew the horrible truth in myself.

I wanted the choice taken away from me. Just like they did giving me this orgasm. That's why it felt so good, far beyond any climax I'd ever given myself. What had I imagined happening to myself a thousand times before?

I'm such a sick monster.

No matter how powerful and incredible it was, the climax had to fade eventually, and finally did. Cal sucked me right down to the dregs of that orgasm, stilling his hand at last, and I whimpered. I wanted more. I thought, for sure, he'd unzip his fly and fill me. And I wanted it so bad.

***

Randy

"Oh shit that was amazing," my buddy said as he let Jane go. Me and M finally took our hands out of her shirt. I could still feel her boob in my hand. Wanted to get my fingers all up in that snatch, too. Plus, I hadn't kissed her yet.

"I am so fucking hard right now," I laughed.

"That was incredible," Cal continued, coming to his knees just totally stunned. "She was clenching down so hard on me! Look at this pussy-juice all over my hand." He held up his right pointer and middle digits, pulling them apart to show us her clear, super-slick fluids that clung to his skin in thick strands. The slime formed a bridge between them. "Fuck, I did that!"

"Don't waste it," I told him. "That's nectar and ambrosia right there. Your reward for learning to fingerbang like a champion."

Jane was still kind of whimpering, senseless, but she moved a bit and caught my eye. She shifted herself lower, raising her ass, feet in the air supported by her arms crooked in her knees. Staring at the three of us, still glassy-eyed. I raised my eyebrows as Cal slid his fingers into his mouth, blushing hard, and sucked her juices from them.

"What's she doing?" M asked, rubbing her shoulder.

"It almost looks like... she expects us to fuck her," I answered, tilting my head. There was a slurp and a swallow from our big bro as his attention turned back to Jane. "I totally would if we'd gotten a solid "yes" there. I don't think we should take that thing she said under duress as consent."

"Hell, this was kind of over that line," Cal admitted, waving his hand over her prone figure.

"I mean you're not wrong. She needed it, though, and what you brought up before was true," M pointed out. "We've been kinda building on this all day, she clearly likes what we've been doing, and this wasn't about us- it was for her. I think she would've told us if she really didn't want it, especially since you made it very clear what you were going to do, bro."

"That's the thing," the big guy responded, "there's something hidden in her that responds to being touched like this in a powerful way, and I could tell that... me needing to take control, and do what I want to her body... that's a core part of us both. It's so wrong but it feels amazing. I can't even describe it."

"Control, eh?" I postulated, rubbing my scruffy chin. I began assessing some facts to the situation. "Jane likes having control taken away. She responded to all three of us touching her. Apparently if things get a little nasty, it turns her on so hard we can just go to town."

As we watched, she seemed to silently plead with her expression and a slow pumping of her hips for us to take the plunge, and I don't doubt all of us could have and would have, but that was far more serious to attempt right here, right now. I mean we'd all be taking turns and this wasn't exactly our ideal setting.

We wanted her, but we were still getting ready for some things ourselves.

Cal leaned over her instead, and straightened her legs, sat her up, and worked her skirt back down. The scent of her sweat and pussy wafted to me before he closed it back up, and I sighed with the raunchy delicateness of its perfume. Girl was gonna need a shower tonight! My bro pulled her into his chest again and held her. We piled in to stroke her back, and finally she started coming around.

"Hey babe," Cal said to her, "I've got a little surprise for you and we have to get moving."

Jane came out of her trancelike state and pulled back from his chest. She was clutching him tightly.

"That was..." voice rusty from the loud howling she was doing during her climax, she sounded dazed and confused. "Why did you...?"

"Do you feel better?" M asked, clearly amused. In response she buried her face in our giant's chest.

"Some." What a flat answer! I had to roll my eyes.

"Some?!" I echoed sarcastically. "You screamed so loud I can't believe no one heard you!"

1...7891011...14