Three Boys, One Crush Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby we'll give you anything you need," M soothed, smooching her hand. "What do you want? Another orgasm?"

"Ff-" she started, her lips pressed to form the syllable. Then she wiggled against Randy's touch. It appeared he was finally slowing down. "Fingering." It popped out, and she was all reticent about it. "You're touching places in me I've... never felt before. It's so good I could fucking die, but then my pussy just screams for more, deeper and harder!" The manic edge was out. She was swinging so hard between extremes it was giving me whiplash in the best possible way.

Wow. No one in the entire school knew a goddamn thing about this girl. She had enough passion and fire in her to burn down every brick of the campus.

It all made so much more sense now: Whether or not it was 'logical' or 'justified', Jane had clearly internalized the idea that she was too much for anyone to handle. This must be why- all her powerful, raw emotions, and the lust that she was desperate to hide away out of fear she would repulse everyone around her. My cock was so hard and I wanted every inch of her so badly I could feel myself leaking.

"Give it to her," I ordered, in a hoarse snarl. I barely recognized my own voice. I didn't know where all these commands were coming from, either. "Do what you do best, Randy. Make her scream."

"Oh ho ho, you got it boss," the sarcastic little shit retorted, grinning huge back at me. He was definitely feeding off my reaction to Jane's desire, and I could tell that our usually well-oiled machine was running like never before. All of us felt the unity she provided. Something had snapped into place, and it was carrying us right through the storm that was Jane. So perfect. Weirdly fucking perfect, fitting into our clashing angles, bridging the remaining gaps between my bros and myself with enough energy, emotion, and sexual connection for all three of us.

"Ohhhhh!" Jane screamed, her tongue sticking out as my friend began. Even with my view blocked by her thigh, I knew exactly what he was doing. At least three fingers inside her by now, curled upward, stroking as hard as he could against that spongy little button while he rammed as deep as possible. He described his technique to me ages ago, how he started light and worked his way up, delivering maximum enjoyment through increased intensity. The lewd face I saw Jane making was a testament to his skills. "Fuck fuck fuck that feels SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD!" She pushed upward on her heels, shoving M backwards as she howled. "Don't stop Randy, don't stop don't stop don't you fucking dare stop!"

"Christ, baby, you're getting everything I've got," he grunted. "I'm gonna have to switch arms to keep this up." He was pumping her hard, his elbow jerking back and forth with steady rhythm. "How much more can you take?"

"Everything," she moaned gutturally, bucking herself into his efforts without hesitation. Randy groaned in pure need.

"Oh fuck me I'm gonna give you everything, you insatiable sexy goth girl," he promised in giddy bliss.

"Goddamn, and I already said we weren't gonna fuck her yet," I hissed, almost angry at myself. "I feel like this is the part where we'd pound her into oblivion."

"Ohhh we will," M laughed, delighted, "methinks this is a mere fraction of the wild sexual goddess inside our Jane. We just need to 'gentle' her a little bit first." Pulling her securely against his chest, M watched Randy give her more vigorous penetration after switching to his right hand (he is not left-handed), and she wailed her pleasure through it until her body slackened at last.

"Ahhhh ah ah ah ahhhhh..." She practically sobbed, pumping her hips as Randy wound it down. Clearly still aching. M had his turn at making her come anyhow!

Tears did in fact start rolling down her cheeks, but they didn't seem to be from distress. This was a continuation from earlier when she'd cried her eyes out all over me. We were definitely pulling her back from the breaking point of a ton of suppressed emotion, and doing it through orgasms, apparently? Like sex was therapeutic for her...

Interesting.

"Why doesn't it stop?" She asked thickly (I guessed rhetorically) to the car at large, pawing M's lap and subtly rubbing her cheek on his thigh, eyes closed. Almost like she wasn't aware she was doing it. "Felt so good- being f-filled. 'M so empty. Pussy hurts all the time and I can't create that feeling..." This breathless rush of information fell out of her mouth heavily, and I realized she wasn't quite operating on the same level of cognizance as before. It was like she'd slipped into an almost hypnotized state. For whatever fucking reason I found this fascinating, and something deep within me was thrilled.

"You mean hitting your g-spot?" Randy replied, petting her gently between the legs now.

"Guess so," she warbled back. "Whatever fucking little instant pleasure button you found up in there just made me see God. I finally know what I'm supposed to do with the rest of my life." As candid as she sounded, she didn't seem to understand fully what she was telling us. Like her mouth and brain were running independently, and her filters were gone.

"What's that, honey?" M laughed, stroking her hair, snuggling her further into his arms with a twinkle in his eye.

"Fuck," she responded, confusing us for a split second. Then it sank in: Verb form. I had to chuckle, and it started out light before it turned into something more sinister.

"And we're supposed to fuck you," I growled. "You're completely, totally, exactly the girl we've hoped for, Jane. I know you're afraid. We get that you've been hurt. We just want to make it clear that this is the real deal. My freaky little secret goth thinks no one can handle her, but she never dreamed of three guys who want to do so many perverted things to her body all at the same time."

A high-pitched moan escaped her, and she arched into M's chest.

"You really mean it?" The hitch and desperate need in her voice took my heart in hand and squeezed.

"You're damn right I mean it," I promised. "Have you never fantasized about three cocks at once, Jane? Say, sucking one of us while someone else fucks your cunt and the third claims your ass?"

Sharp cries split the air as she reacted, and fuck was she going off, thrashing her hips upward and pawing at my friends.

"You are meant for us, baby," Randy sighed happily. "So horny, so receptive, yet we can still show you so many ways to fuck that you haven't even gotten around to yet!"

"I want it I want it I want it," she blubbered.

"We won't make you wait too long," M soothed. "I swear, princess. Yes, we are dying to fuck you already. It's just in all our best interest to have an... adjustment period. I mean, you haven't even said you'll go out with us."

"I... I know," Jane panted. "B-b-b-but... I needed this." It was a scared tiny whisper. "I needed you to do exactly what you did to even consider it..."

"So, Jane?" M prompted, eager for an actual answer. Her eyes were still heavily lidded, and she was starting to gyrate more, searching for stimulation.

"Still need to think," she did reply, somewhat strained. "But I promise." We waited impatiently through a pause as Randy helped her sit up. I could see he wanted to flip her around, so M could finish her off. They worked together to twist her, and I leaned forward to pull her legs down and enable to switch. "Promise... if I decide to go out with you, I'll wear flowers in my hair."

"Flowers?" I pressed, helping to get her legs swung around to M's half of the backseat.

"I told her I wanted to see her with flowers in her hair," my buddy explained fervently. We got the girl resettled in the other direction and M took his place between her splayed legs. Looking at it, my heart thundered. He was right where he was meant to be, alongside us. "Like the sweet princess I know she is, cursed in her tower or no."

"Take as much time as you need to, Jane," I told her. "We're giving you plenty to think about right now." I jerked my head. Hands went all over her as the guys laid her back, hands on her breasts, kissing, legs bent and pushed upward.

I watched M sink his mouth to her weeping cunt, beginning to suck noisily on her clit, shoving fingers inside her as well. Jane gave us everything, making out with Randy fiercely and grinding into my Cupid's face as she dug fingers into his blond locks. For the shy thing she was this morning, surrendering to our touch came so easily now. Sex must be such a huge part of her that her need for satisfaction overrode the initial panic and resistance we'd encountered.

What a woman.

I reached out to let my hand rove her body, getting my fill of warm soft skin and her heaving palmful-sized breasts. So perfect.

My groin tightened, and I readjusted myself with my left hand, lying slightly on my side across the fully reclined driver's seat. I was so hard, producing copious amounts of pre-cum, and I wondered how I was going to make it home without jerking off. I got so involved in the moment I ignored every warning sign.

Jane moaned our names over and over feverishly, and fuck but I liked hearing them. My tension and arousal grew with every mewl and visible sign of how much she enjoyed what we were doing. I was starting to pick up her tells too. While orgasm built, she grew tense. Drawing all her muscles tight until she exploded, ultimately relaxing gradually as the climax went on. (She finished limp.) Meanwhile, her nipples bunched into tight peaks in our fingers, her body glowing with a flush of blood and sheen of sweat. So. Much. Fucking. Passion.

I was completely wrapped up in her pleasure and barely felt the incredible agony building in my balls. I figured it would subside when we finally dropped her off, so I just let it go. Hell, I enjoyed the painfully engorged state of my cock, relishing the occurrence of having a boner because of and for my first crush.

But still... when Jane screamed out:

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum! Oh oh oh oh oh fuck I'm cumming!" and began to wail as climax struck with M humming into her crotch, I was quickly overwhelmed with my own sensation. It rose fast, taking me completely by surprise just when Jane's orgasm hit its stride.

Spontaneous release seized me and I shot a hefty load right into my jeans, groaning as I doubled over.

"Shit Cal, you okay?" Randy asked with concern.

"Fine," I managed through clenched teeth, riding out the sudden ejaculation as Jane and I came together, further lighting a fire in me for the tiny girl. I started to pant. "Shit, just fucking blew in my pants. That's never happened before."

My little bro gave a comical sniffle and pretended to wipe away a tear.

"What a day for our Calvin," the scruffy nerd said, pulling off his invisible cap and holding it over his heart. "First crush, first kiss, first public boner, first orgasm given, first smell and taste of pussy, first load of jizz in his pants... I'm so proud of you, buddy."

Jane's head snapped in my direction and she locked eyes as my body spurted its last into the mess in my boxers. From the feel of it, a heavy flood. Guess it had been a while since I cleaned out the pipes. I could tell that, as we looked at each other, she was falling down the hill of her climax too, going limp in Randy's arms with her legs lax around M's golden head.

We finished coming together, and our bond was burned into us as we stared at each other and heaved for breath.

"I..." she gulped. "I wanna see..." I watched her pupils pointedly dart down to my wet jeans and get fixed there. She swallowed, chest rising faster as a kind of delirium fell over her post-orgasm.

"What?" I gasped. "You want to see my..." instead of saying it, my sense of control faltering, I waved my hand at my visibly stained jeans.

Jane nodded, struggling to sit up on the hump of the backseat. My friends both gallantly helped her. As she got her feet on the raised divide between floor spaces, tits still out, she made no move to fix her bra or shirt. She didn't even pull her skirt down. Instead she sat with a knee pressed into each of my friends, cunt on display, a serious expression set on her mouth.

"Yeah," she swallowed. The words were hard to speak, but she bravely kept at it. "All of you. You got to see me-" gesturing down her body- "so I think it's fair. Plus..." her breath quickened again. "I need something from you- of you, really- that proves you really want me... this way." Dropping her eyes, Jane pushed her confession out more forcefully. "If you're not going to fuck me, then show me what your..." Another choke. "Your cocks." Making herself speak the words of her own desires. "Look like. Hard for me. Prove to me I actually affect you three. I've never... seen one before and I have to know."

There she fell defiantly silent, and I shifted myself so that when I opened the soaked denim, there would be no doubt how she'd 'affected' me. My mouth turned down hard at her daring to doubt my attraction, but I reminded myself she had good reason to doubt. Without speaking I popped my button and undid the zipper, not caring if my fingers became tacky from leaked semen. Let her see.

Once I had my fly fully open I tugged my jeans slightly down, showing her my wet shorts.

"You made me ejaculate spontaneously in my pants, Jane," I hoarsely reminded her, slipping back into that commandeering mindset. Still half-hard, I pulled my cum-stained cock out of the clinging wet fabric of my boxers slowly and revealed myself to her.

Jane's face lit with wonder and fear. I wasn't sure what she was thinking, and it was killing me. I wasn't full for her. I was already spent, unable to even control my release. Biting my lip, I watched her face for any kind of answer.

"Beautiful..." She whispered, entire face red. "I made you feel good?" Her hips rolled, and she moaned breathily. "That's the proof I need from you."

"Now, what are you asking for?" Randy purred. "I could stroke myself off for you right here, right now. Planned on doing so with your panties later tonight." Jane gasped and bucked, turning toward Randy and yanking him aggressively by the collar until he met her for one hell of a kiss. M and I both sucked in air, envious of his good fortune. She tongued him hard for a solid minute as he moaned and pawed her body all over. When she broke the liplock, pulling him back, both of them were breathing hard.

"Not yet," she uttered, clutching his shirt. "I want to watch you come... I do. Right now, though, I can only handle seeing you're hard for me. Please... take my panties and use them however you want." Wow, was her face scarlet.

"As you wish," Randy quipped, and then unzipped. I hadn't even thought about it, but the three of us had never seen each other's business before. I didn't even hesitate to open my pants, because it didn't feel weird at all. My skinny bro must've felt the same, because he did it just as easily.

"Holy shit," Jane marveled, beholding a monster that raised my eyebrows.

"Respect, dude," I had to say.

"Wow, I had my suspicions, but..." M's mouth was agape. "Bro."

"Surprise," the smug fucker said dryly.

"Christ on a bicycle, can I even take that?" Jane questioned.

"With patience, lube, and several orgasms, baby." Randy didn't even bat an eye.

"I'm not as big as they are, sweetie," M blushed, biting his lower lip as he undid his button and pulled his zipper. "Hope that's not disappointing." Our prince unsheathed himself too, and I couldn't help looking. Sure, not as big as either of us, but perfect nonetheless. None of us looked the same 'below the belt', but we didn't above, either.

"You're gorgeous, M," Jane uttered, holding her cheeks. "All of you are. I have literally no experience with dicks, and now I've got a... mouthwatering variety of them I could taste and touch right now if I wanted." Her hand did flit upward, as if to reach out. Ultimately she dropped it back to her lap.

"Thanks princess," my boy said back, his eyes soft as he looked at her.

"This was crazy today," she told us all, starting to pull her skirt down at last. The entire car now reeked of pussy, and a bit my cum. "You've... changed things for me. Definitely took me off the ledge there."

We took the cue and put ourselves away. I mopped myself up with a napkin stash in the glovebox. Didn't save my pants, but I had my sweatshorts from gym in my bag and grabbed those out to make the switch. At least I wouldn't walk in the door at home with a huge wet stain on my crotch.

"You feel better then, babe?" Randy asked, tucking that massive shaft of his away. Kind of funny that the smallest one of us was packing the most heat.

"Yes," she admitted, adjusting her breasts and fixing her shirt. "I actually do. I mean, my hot little twat is still screaming at me, but I think it's wise we don't... go further today. I'm frankly terrified of what I might do right now if you don't actually take me home." I chuckled.

"Lead the way." Cranked my seat back up after my pants change, and she began to direct us off the campus. She didn't live in Smithfield proper but the next small township over. All I had to do was hit Main Street, take a few quick turns and we'd then get to the main street of her town. We did live in Smithfield itself, M and I right next door and Randy on the opposite side of town.

As Jane had begun giving directions, and I caught her in the rearview mirror as I started the car. She was shuttering herself up again, and immediately my alarms went off. Did we push her too far...?

"Thank you." Looking away from us, drawing her cloak around herself and covering everything from the neck down. I was driving, pulling out of the campus, stealing glances in the rearview when I could. "I can't begin to tell you guys what this meant to me." I heard the tremble in her voice. "It all felt... so good..." Longing, so much longing. I salivated. "It made me feel incredible to know I made you hard, and even hotter knowing you're all going to cum for me- and C-Cal..." she stumbled over my name, and it was like an electric pulse straight to my dick. Fuck I was getting hard again! "I- wow. I um, didn't even know it could happen like that."

All three of us snickered a little at her innocence. God, how was she so dirty and so pure at the same time?

"Take it from me, hot stuff, it can and will at the most inconvenient time," the scruffy one informed her.

"Mm, dicks are pretty messy," blondy commiserated. "But that says nothing to how we left you all day, pretty girl."

Jane harrumphed, and the indignance made us laugh. Oh yes, she was going to fit perfectly into us. I was still concerned about the visual of her closing herself off, but figured it was just her slipping normalcy and protection back into place. Eventually she'd feel secure with us, and would gradually let herself shine.

She absolutely fucking deserved to step out of her own shadows.

***

Jane

"Before we get to my house I just want to warn you," I told them as we neared my road- Spanglebrook Lane. Already they were starting to question where the hell we were going when we passed every possible suburb I could have lived in, even if they said nothing, only gave each other furtive glances. "It's not much to look at."

One of the lingering reasons for my unpopularity? My family was pretty broke. I was a poor weird kid in a very wealthy area. Surely seeing my dilapidated hovel would knock some sense into them. I clutched myself through the cloak, my nails still putting pressure on my knees despite the thick layer of wool. My instincts were still saying "Run!" My body, though... couldn't stop reminding me.