Three Boys, One Crush Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three orgasms. Three incredible, powerful, consuming, heart-destroying orgasms. A goddamn sexual experience I could hold with me for years if I were lucky. It taught me a lot:

Guys did, in fact, have much to offer in sex. Being stroked and finger-fucked felt better than anything I'd done to myself by hand. Hell, apparently I was doing penetration all wrong this whole time. Despite my weird blocks on talking things through with them (so far) I was uninhibited and feral once they were putting me through it. Also, I must not be as repulsive as I thought, if they were willing to go under my clothes and they got hard because of me.

If nothing else, I could take from this experience that having my pleasure prioritized was important. Obviously it should be balanced, but that experience was beyond what I expected, and they didn't even fuck me. That alone was stumping me hardcore; not one of them did it- not one! Tasting and fingering me was amazing, but not... the end. I felt denied. They wanted me but weren't sealing the deal? Isn't that what guys were 'supposed' to do...?

I squirmed in my seat, dying for a shower and wondering if this persistent fucking burn was ever going to stop. It was making me rabid.

Why didn't they just fuck me?

"Where the hell do you live?" Cal asked as we finally approached my turn off. I pointed him left and heaved a sigh. We passed the paddocks on both sides, and the other two looked around, confused.

"It's just down this road on the right, between the two trees. Past that road over there."

The ramshackle place I lived in was visible from our current position, but they wouldn't see its lack of charms until we got in front of it. And God forbid they set foot in the garage, much less in the house itself. So many issues. So many creatures living in it.

We finally pulled into the driveway of my one-story, barely-holding-together house that stood in the middle of the grounds of a stable and riding school. Horses were grazing at the fences that flanked the dwelling. Across the road I lived on was a gorgeous, gigantic mansion-like house that my family could never have afforded, and up the hilly street were more. We were the shabby poor in a rich people playground and as I got out of the car hastily I felt my mouth setting into a hard line.

"What the..." Randy said behind me as I exited the vehicle. Before I closed the door I turned back in.

"Thanks for the ride, guys," I meekly said. "I guess I'll be seeing you all tomorrow." Before I could split for good, Cal's voice stopped me.

"This is where you live?" Turning and peering out the car windows, taking in the luxury of the home up the hilly area behind us, he looked at me again, boggled.

"Why are there horses?" M asked, staring at the big and lovely creatures that swished their tails while eating up the meager grass on our cold but sunny day.

"This place is a stable. Some of the people who go to our school ride here, too. My parents rent from the owner of the place and we've lived here for years." I hastened to shut the door.

"Uhhh..." Cal was a little dumbfounded. "Do you want us to walk you in?"

Hanging off the car door, I sighed.

"No, it's really best if you don't," I said grimly. "Not only because my two younger siblings are waiting for me, but because we don't exactly live in splendor."

"From the look of everything around this place, I believe it," Randy observed wryly. "The house right over there is fucking incredible, and this looks nothing like it."

"Yeah, it was far more recently built," I replied blandly. "This is likely original to however old this facility is, and was built for laborers. We're just... not wealthy."

"Ahh," M quietly gasped, as if realizing something.

"You have never felt like you fit in with the crowd in Smithfield, have you," Calvin told me, not quite making it a question.

"Not once." I shook my head. "I don't. I never have. Even back in elementary I was bringing Sailor Moon toys to school and I loved The Addams Family. A weird little self-aware freak that tried too hard to get attention from her peers and made everyone uncomfortable."

"We'll let you go now," M then said, putting his hands on his best friends' shoulders. "A little at a time, Jane. We've pushed you far enough for a day." Something had lit in his eyes, like it had all sunk in at seeing my house. My gut stirred. Was the pretty rich boy finally realizing I wasn't the girl of their dreams? That I would only destroy their social status?

If so... it fucking hurt more than I wanted to show. At least it would be over soon. By morning, they wouldn't want anything to do with me, despite having given me the most incredible afternoon of my life. Those three orgasms were my only gift, and I knew I'd masturbate furiously remembering them for a while... I would just never make myself feel as good as they had. That was okay. I could deal, and sooner or later I'd probably find a boyfriend who could do that to me again.

Cal and Randy seemed to take M's unspoken cues.

"Bye, Janey," Randy smiled brightly, hiding himself well if they were going to abandon me like everyone else.

"Night, Jane," Cal said, his intonation very particular. "Until tomorrow."

"Until tomorrow honey," M said, grabbing my hand so he could kiss it. A sweet gesture to bid me farewell.

"Bye guys," I whispered softly, finally then able to close the door and turn toward my house.

As I vanished into the garage and approached what we used as a front door even though technically the unused covered porch on the other side of the house was the actual front, I didn't look back. The car started and pulled away, taking too long to do so, and I couldn't bring myself to peek until the noise of the engine faded. Quickly I walked back to the mouth of the cluttered garage and looked out.

There they went, down the street, and probably telling each other it was a good thing they got to see the truth before it went too far.

Fighting off tears, I entered my house.

"I'm home!" I called, knowing my sister (twelve) and my brother (eight) would come greet me, along with the dog. Dallas bounded down the hallway first, his brindle coat making me want to pet him, and I did. We'd rescued him from a shelter when I was in eighth grade, and I'd gotten to name him after my favorite character in The Outsiders, which was an English class read at the time. My sister Evie and brother Sebastian poked their heads out of the living room doorway, which was the room at the end of the hall from the garage. On the left side were the bedroom they split with a bunk bed, a walk-in hall closet, the bathroom, and the kitchen. On the right was my parents' double-door bedroom, my bedroom, and then the living room.

"Hey sis!" Evie called. "You're late today."

"Had to stay after, but caught a ride to get out early," I said, stopping by my bedroom to drop my stuff. "Are you hungry?"

Almost every afternoon I came home to my empty house, and took care of my siblings for the evening. When my dad got home he went to bed fast, as he got up early in the morning and had a long commute. Mom worked until 11PM back in Smithfield. After school hours, I was the parent. Over the weekends, we spent most of our time with dad, but time spent with my mother was always a gamble.

I put together a quick dinner for us and had a much-needed shower. I even had yet another orgasm by manipulating our rickety old shower head to give me enough of a thick single stream to get off. As the climax tore through me I thought about the bliss I'd tasted that day, thought about their kisses and the feel of their hands. God, I wanted more, and allowed myself to weep at the despair of my situation. The water spray would wash away any evidence of tears.

I came like that, feeling more abnormal than ever. At least afterward I felt fresh again.

When dry and redressed, I called my best friend while I watched TV with the sibs to check up and see if we were going to be going to school together in the morning. She was okay, just not feeling well today, and probably yes. I wanted to drop the bomb but felt the in-person conversation was a better idea, since it was so much and I just couldn't get into it tonight- especially not in front of the kids.

I went to bed later that night knowing the outfit I was going to wear tomorrow, and the accessory I would have to carry in my bag very carefully. If they went back to ignoring me, or publicly made it known they'd changed their minds on me, I wouldn't have to wear it. If they did still pursue me, well...

Safe to say I was fucking doomed. If they came back at me tomorrow, there's no way I won't cave. Eventually they'll put their cocks in me and leave their seed, signing the pact I could feel brimming, unbidden, in my soul. Once that happened I would be theirs.

Until they finished with me, that is.

***

M

We drove off Jane's street, but couldn't go home yet. The sight of her house and the way she closed back up once we saw it had wrenched my heart. The three of us didn't even speak again until we were pulling back onto the main road toward Smithfield, but there was a stop we needed to make. I was burning with it.

"I have to spoil her," I told them both. "You saw how sad she looked when we dropped her off. She still doesn't see herself being one of 'us'. There's several layers to it that we've barely uncovered, too."

"She's got a lot of unconventional tastes and interests, specialized skills and focus on certain subjects, and she refuses to follow 'normal' fashion conventions," Randy listed, doing finger quotes around "normal".

"Social and economic class are both working against her, and I think she's operating on a very different level from our peers. Even us. We each have our spot in the standard high school social hierarchy, but ours tend to 'fit in'. I don't think she's ever blended with the crowd." I couldn't disagree with Calvin there. "Where are we going then? How 'spoiled' are we talking?"

"Where would you take me when I need to treat myself?" I asked back.

"The bookstore," both of them chimed together. I laughed. They knew me so well.

"Yup. Head to the mall. We've got Waldenbooks and Barnes & Noble there. Plus, there's one more store we need to hit."

I filled the guys in on my plan, and both of them agreed wholeheartedly. Jane deserved something that showed her we were serious. It didn't have to break the bank, but it would demonstrate exactly how much we cared, and the attention we had paid to her as a person.

After acquiring our spoils (and some gift wrap supplies), the three of us headed out. Cal and I dropped Randy first, as we lived next door to each other and parked the car between our houses. My job was the wrap the gifts, which I did to the best of my ability. Didn't look half bad when I was done. I left the stack in a paper shopping bag next to my backpack for the following morning and finished out the evening. Dinner with my parents, nighttime grooming and bedtime routine, and finally slipping into my sheets.

I did still smell Jane on me faintly, and memories of her impeccable little moans and squeals filled my head, as did that of her taste, her warmth, the sound of her crying out my name...

Ripping off my PJ bottoms and boxers, I couldn't help giving her exactly what she wanted. All I needed was a dollop of lube and a tissue, and I slid my palm around my thickening shaft, remembering how she called me 'gorgeous' while her eyes feasted on the sight of my erection. The soft-hearted shy princess side of her came out readily for pleasure, and I had never felt so attractive before having her look at me that hungrily.

God, my pretty girl was so innocent and yet dirty, letting us play with her pussy like that. I wanted to feel her take me inside desperately, and the ache of building to it was going to drive me wild. I was so hard thinking about it I was throbbing, and while I stroked myself slowly, I pictured kissing her breathless while Cal held her against his chest, capturing her for me so I could fit my cock into her scorching depths.

I spurted my cum whispering her name, imagining how it would be when Randy tormented her breasts and clit as I drove inside to the hilt in her pussy. Every moment of bliss in her arms would at least carry the promise of sharing more with the guys. Whether it was just Jane and me for a night, or with one or both my bros, all of us were together now, and it was going to be perfect.

I went to sleep smiling. We'd found our perfect match. My whole puzzle picture was coming together perfectly; I just had to fit the rest of it together.

***

Randy

By the time the guys dropped me off, I was on cloud fucking nine. I strutted through my front door with my bag over my shoulder and Jane's panties in my pocket. Those babies got tucked away for later, and I washed up and went downstairs to greet my sister and parents. Mom noticed my huge ass grin and badgered me about it all through dinner, but I didn't want to jinx anything. So I kept it vague.

"Guys and me had a fun time after school, and then we went to the mall."

Just didn't mention that the "fun time" was driving a girl to three orgasms with my best friends on the way to total seduction, marriage, babies, and a whole lot of adventures together. (Mom had a bug up her ass all night and into the next day anyway, because she knows me well.) it was gonna come out before long, when Jane confirmed herself as our girlfriend. Didn't want to get into the trio-on-one stuff just yet with my fam.

When I finally hit my room for the night, I settled down and then recovered my treasure.

The panties were Victoria's Secret, which delighted me, and they were patterned with flowers. Perfectly dry by then, but still smelling strongly of my horny girl's dripping wet cunt. I lifted them to my nose and inhaled with a groan.

Blood went south and my hard-on from earlier was back with a vengeance. I might not have been able to prove to Jane how good it would feel when I filled her up to the bottom, but it was only a matter of time. If we got really hands on first, it was just fine for me.

Wanted to suck her clitty and finger her pussy so much more too.

With the time and luxury of being alone and naked, I first ran her stolen undies all over my body, dreaming of her hands everywhere. Then I wrapped the crotch of them around my dick and slid them up and down.

Her juices and scent on my skin, for a start. Made me even thicker as I began to jerk myself off lightly. I definitely planned on using these panties to catch my cum, but not yet. Wanted to savor the scent of them until they faded, then use them to receive my spunk. Maybe give them back the next day and make her wear my sperm right against her hole. As I started to get close, I brought the panties to my nose and breathed her into my lungs.

I could not wait to fucking put my jizz in her.

As I masturbated I wondered which one of us would get the honor of plucking her virginity. When I came, thinking about shoving my cock into her crushingly tiny cunt, I knew which one of us I thought should get her first. It actually wasn't me. I wanted Cal to lose his with her, then watch as M and I took our turns, marking her with cum, making her scream in pleasure. Oh yeah. Nothing would be more perfect.

I shot my load hard, spewing a heavy dose of sperm into my hand and over myself, still smelling her cunt and imagining our first time. I wanted it bad. No doubt whatsoever in my mind that she'd say yes. After all... we'd given her a freaking taste of the kind of pleasure she craved most, and there was no way she wouldn't want to feel it again.

As I fell asleep after cleaning up, I planned out all the different ways I intended to make Jane cum. The girl wanted to have her fantasies fulfilled. We could do that, over and over and over.

***

Cal

Mom greeted me cheerfully from the kitchen, peeping her head out as she heard the door. I waved, shouldering my bag as I entered. I kicked my shoes into the boot tray and made my way to the stairs.

"Dinner's in ten minutes, love!" My aproned mother tossed after me.

"I'll be down!" I needed to splash some water on my face, put on a clean pair of jeans, and toss the dirty ones in the laundry. I hope I didn't like, reek of sex or anything... none of this shit had ever happened to me before. It wasn't about keeping it a secret, but I was not ready to bring it up to my family yet. I just didn't know how they'd take it- the three of us together with her. My mom and sister Wren were less likely to be judgmental; my father was another story. He already had too much prejudice against M and my friendship with him. How the fuck might he react if he knew... today, my two male friends and I got partly naked with each other. There might've been a girl with us, but I knew the inevitable homophobic bullshit would come.

Just like it had at school.

Yet another reason I was taking the steps to move out with the guys after graduation already. Mom would be heartbroken, but I think she'd understand. Hell M, Randy and I were already looking at apartments. Our best lead so far had been a three bedroom, shared bath, kitchen, and den flat above a bar, but there was no way we weren't going to factor Jane into the equation now. Yes, I was definitely getting a little ahead of ourselves, but I was known for rigorous planning, and I did not fuck around when it came to optioning my future.

The topic had, after all, been at the forefront of my mind this past year in particular. There was no reason the guys and me couldn't make a go of it in our newfound legal adulthood. But, with the discovery of Jane, the plan had to adapt. I had to know what she wanted to do with herself- whether she wanted to get a degree or pursue a career, if she was willing and/or able to leave home- all that. Plus I had to finalize my own decisions.

Still, the time would come to spring it on her. First I had to make her ours- mine. I didn't know why I was so compelled to it, but there it was kicking me in the ass.

She's ours, dipshit! Take her and never look back!

That primal instinct had me by the balls. So much so, by the time I hit my bedroom I had to tear down my shorts and put down my cock just to make it through dinner. Even though I'd already jizzed my pants! And it was aching again afterward, as I remembered everything about our afternoon with the skittish little vixen.

The way she smelled. The way she tasted. Her cries as she came. How I knew I was supposed to be taking every piece of her body for myself, somehow- like it was baked into me. Everything I gleaned about her responses told me that it was part of her as well. She wanted someone to catch her and stop the freefall of panic she lived in.

I recognized it when I saw it front of me. Jane lived in a state of hypervigilance, desperate to keep people away, unable to bear another rejection. I knew that feeling. The source of mine sat at the head of the table where I took his right-hand position.

I was never good enough. Never performing my expectations well enough, or living up to my implied 'macho'-ness. There was a shitload of pressure on me academically as well as physically. My father was riding me hard to get into a college that had a high chance of seeing me drafted to the NFL one day. To be fair, I'd dreamt of being professional-level as a kid... Just wish my enthusiasm for the sport wasn't being killed by a man trying to live through me.

I sucked it all down and kept up my act for dinner. The thought of the girl who gave herself up to me to play with kept me going. If I couldn't control my own future for the next few months, taking hers away was an outlet I very much needed while I carried out my plans.