Three Boys, One Crush Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Schwartz? I need to use the restroom," I told the teacher after raising my hand. He nodded and motioned toward the bathroom pass, which was a large hunk of sanded wood with a clean knot taken out, with attached laminated slip of paper bearing the classroom number and teacher's name. Giving M a little dip of a curtsey I beelined to the pass, swept it up without stopping, and paraded myself straight out the door to the nearest bathroom.

Fuck. First I went and mopped myself up- again- having to moisten some paper towels just to wipe down my legs. There was nothing more I could do to stop the flood in my loins than stuff my pussy-lips with more paper towels and hope to make it through the afternoon 'meeting' and to the bus home. Ordinarily I would've gone home with my best friend, who had a car, but she'd been out today sick. If I wrapped things up fast enough I might have a chance to make the first bus, or I'd be stuck with the guys the entire two hours.

I'd never make it out unfucked. I just would not, and as badly as I wanted to know what it felt like to have a dick in me, three was a daunting prospect. I was not mentally, emotionally, or physically prepared to go from zero to waaaaay past sixty. But good-fucking-goddamn did I ever want it right this bloody second.

After splashing some water on my face and tidying myself, I stopped at the fountain and gulped down as much cold water as possible before I went back in there. I might have to pee extraordinarily badly by the time I got home, but I wouldn't be dehydrated now.

I returned to my seat.

"Miss me?" M cajoled, and I stifled a groan. His project was starting to take shape, with three stems of wire now sticking out of the 'vase', a fourth one lying by. He appeared to be making petals, playing with how he might form a flower.

I resumed forming the limp reclining figure that would be the central focus of the piece I was making, and I wanted it to be a box, with the body being the handle to open it. The base of the piece should really look like one of those stone-slab coffins, the kind that ancient royalty were entombed within. Maybe I could texture the clay to feel like rough surface of those medieval relics.

The figure would be smooth to the touch, a grim carving on the sepulchre that held my anguish (and whatever odds and ends I would end up stashing in there). I think the idea was bleeding through from my love of The Addams Family movie- evoking the creepy, pallid statuary in their family graveyard. It was also how I felt- ripped apart and wounded, a prone beauty upon a grave, caught in my own private hell. I really did not want M to see this, lest he look too deeply into it.

"At least give me some time to miss you," I dared to quietly joke back at Mickey's broad smile. He tittered, and things went on, crawling to the end of the period.

I dreaded that final bell, but like death and taxes it was inevitable. We had to clean up five minutes before the end of the period- wrapping our projects to keep them from drying out too much- plus tidied tools and extra clay up. I turned to gather my things when I was done, and M paused me just as I was about to pick up my reading material.

"May I hold your books for you on the way to the library, Jane?" The gorgeous blond asked. Well, I guess I was getting a high school cliché after all.

"Alright," I muttered. "I suppose it won't hurt to let you." M whooped for joy in a dashing manner and scooped both my tomes up, offering his free arm to escort me once more. This time I didn't bother hesitating. I just let him walk me to the door as the bell sounded, and up the hallway (we were highly removed from much of the school) toward the library, which was on the second floor and far more central than where we were. We'd pass the auditorium to even get there.

M chattered animatedly about how excited he was the boys and himself were to finally have time to talk, how much of a dream come true it was, and I smiled and nodded along for the few minutes it took us to get there. There were people rushing past us every which way, and I kept my head down to avoid the boggled stares at the class freak on the arm of the class hottie.

It was just to let him save face in the hall until I gently persuaded the trio that I was not their match, no matter what my pussy thought.

Finally we arrived. The library was a smart choice on their behalf as it was almost never crowded, and I already felt safe there. M led me to a table off to the side and towards the back, and we sat down to wait. It didn't take long for Randy to bound into the library and come trotting over, Cal bringing up the rear at a far more casual pace. Then it was me and them, three-on-one.

Thank God I'd stuffed my panties with paper towels.

When the other two waltzed over (a handsome pair), I stood up. M greeted his friends and the boys returned in kind, all now grinning wider than a set of Jack-o-lanterns on Halloween night. They first exchanged a few non-verbal gestures and expressions, making me feel like I was missing an entire conversation, then dropped their stuff to sit down. I remained on my feet.

"Now that you're all together," I quickly began, standing at M's left, across from the other two. This was fucking nerve-wracking. "After I've gotten a chance to speak to all three of you separately, at least some, it's only right to... talk with all of you together. It's come to my attention that all three of you want to be with me, and I can't lie. You've been very flattering to say the least."

"'Flattering' nothing hot stuff," Randy interrupted, "we're completely legit. Straight up pursuing you."

"Yes," I agreed frostily, "none of you have been coy about your intentions and I appreciate the lack of subtlety. It allows me to meet you directly instead of being even more freaked out when you finally play your hand."

"Then why does this sound like a rejection?" Cal asked, his elbows on the table, hands stacked, partially hiding his face. "You said we could talk; this is hardly a conversation."

"Because I don't want to lead you on," I retorted. "This is too much for me today and I'm flat-out admitting to you that I can't handle this. I've wanted the earth to swallow me up at least a half-dozen times since first period, and it's only going to get worse if I actually say yes. People will pay attention to me, and I really can't be having that. I'm begging you guys to look at it from my perspective here. You somehow all 'know' that the most hated, reviled girl in senior year, the class freak, is your dream girl? It sounds like a bad teen movie set up! At what point do I wind up humiliated in front of everyone when it all goes wrong? I don't want to know. I just want to remain what I am so I can survive this fucking hell pit- pushed to the outside and ignored."

M's face was washed in deep sympathy as I spoke, and I felt so awful for hurting him, even though it was saving me from worse down the line.

"Jane," he said calmly, drawing in a good deal of air before he went on, "I'm going to say this in as nice a way as I can, but babe, that's your trauma talking. You are far from hated by the class, even if they never did anything to make things up to you, which I absolutely think they should have. Clearly, you've been hurt." He looked to his friends, one hand out, and both muttered agreements as their faces contorted with what I presumed to be their own pain. "We're also asking a lot and we all know it. But we are sincere."

"If we weren't legitimately interested in you, we never would've outed ourselves this morning," Cal tacked on.

"And we absolutely do not fuck with girls like that," Randy asserted. "We fully concede that just because we like you doesn't mean that we're instantly going to be together forever."

"Yet we do want to take a chance, and we can make this as slow a courtship as you need, princess." M picked up the thread again. "We will also flat out tell people to leave you the fuck alone if you need that or want that."

I snorted. What did these guys know about my 'trauma'? It wasn't even about that anymore, really.

"I do want that," I burst out. "I want to be left alone. I'm sorry your reputations are going to suffer because you told the whole school you're into sharing a girl, but I can't be that girl. Sure, it's partly because of how I've been treated, but I have plenty of reasons. Please, guys, you've got to believe me that I just can't take it." Despite the fact that I could very easily see myself taking it-- over and over and over. Hell, three of them and their appetites versus mine (which was three times the strong as anyone else's)- I might be a complete fool to turn them down.

"Then what was that between us in gym class?" Cal asked me hotly. "We both felt it, and I know you felt it because you literally shoved your ass into my groin. I was trying not to touch you with...that."

"It was a momentary weakness!" I had to stop myself from shouting. "I can't help finding you all fucking hot, now can I?" I gritted my teeth. Too much truth coming through them already. "I find all of you incredibly attractive, okay? And I think without a doubt that we have a lot in common. Maybe it would actually work. Maybe I am completely crazy for turning you down." Tears were overwhelming my eyes, but I couldn't let them see me break. "But I can't handle it. I'm enough of a nervous wreck as it is."

I dared to peek at them. They were all smiling now, cats coming to eat the little mouse all up.

"That's why we want you, Jane," said M smugly. "Smart, fiery, unique, pretty, raw, honest, nerdy, vulnerable, creative. You're so much more than what you let others see, and there's nothing we want more than to simply make you happy."

"How could you know anything about me?" I asked hoarsely, my throat closing. "You've known me for one school day."

"A taste, sure," Randy quipped, "but that was plenty for us. Now we're asking for the chance to go beyond that. Get to know us. Let us in that wall and I swear to the God galaxy we will do our best not to hurt you."

I buried my face in my hands and smothered a frustrated cry. Even his Futurama reference couldn't soothe me now. We'd already been at it nearly ten minutes, and the busses wouldn't be there much longer.

"I'm not ready," I finally told them, trying to stave off collapse.

"Ready?" Cal was on alert. "Ready for what?"

"I'm not... ready..." I huffed, "for all those things being with the three of you would mean." I lowered my right hand and waved vaguely around the crotch level. "I'm not without some dating experience, but I've not even been to second base with anyone. The first guy I made out with dumped me because I wasn't ready to do it, and I dumped the last schmuck I went out with when he started pressuring me for... things. You're all coming after me with very physical intentions and I just can't reciprocate." I began gathering my stuff, hoping to get out while they processed their disappointment and realized they wanted someone easier. "There's a ton of girls in this school who could make you happy and who will look good on any of your arms," I finished, making to sling my bag over my shoulder before covering up with my cloak. "You don't have to waste your time on me." And I rushed to leave.

"Wait!" Cal cried, shooting to his feet. "Please, Jane. Don't go like this."

***

Cal

"I'm not ready either." I sucked it up and admitted it. The scared little rabbit froze in place, holding her cloak tightly around her shoulders. "I haven't even had my first kiss yet."

"Really?" She cocked her head in apparent disbelief. "But you're so hot, and you're a jock!" I walked forward a step, coming around the table slowly.

"Yeah, and I've never met anyone I even liked," I confessed, feeling the shift in power between us. To gain her trust, we had to present ours. "I don't know why. Just that something in me hasn't woken up until today. Until you." I advanced slowly, holding out my hands so she could see them, and kept talking. "A girl who's so timid yet prepared to do what she needs to protect herself. Hiding a fire in her core." The girl who pressed her ass against my cock. "There was something there in our Adventure class. The way I felt compelled to grab you- and I know Randy told you I don't let people touch me- and the way you reacted to me, as if nothing had ever turned you on more."

By the time I reached her, she was swaying on her feet, face gone pale. I reached out, slowly, to brush the back of my hand against her cheek. It was a languid caress that ended with my fingers grazing her lips.

"Is that all it is?" M asked, also getting up to approach our girl. "Baby, you don't have to be ready to marry us tomorrow," he chuckled. "We have all the time in the world to show you what we can give."

"If you want to take things slow, Jane, we can take things slow," Randy offered, finishing off our flanking maneuver so that our flighty little girlfriend-to-be couldn't escape before we truly had it out with her. Dropping my hand, I assessed the look in her eyes and the state of her body. Despite paling out of nervousness- or possibly terror- Jane was developing a blush, biting her lip, refusing to meet my stare. M took her bag. Randy pulled the cloak from her. She didn't (or couldn't) resist.

"Don't run," I half pleaded, half commanded. "Don't run from us, please."

"I-I..." She gibbered, and I saw her entering panic mode. My instincts told me to sit her down. Make her comfortable. So, I did.

Sweeping Jane back to her chair, I carefully pressed her into it as M pulled it out for her. Randy clearly had instincts of his own: he was rummaging in his bag, and wound up pulling out his stash of snacks and candy.

"What's your munching pleasure, baby? Salty or sweet?" He had chips, snack cakes, candy bars, and plenty of drinks. Strewing some across the table and spreading more in his hands, he grinned down at Jane maniacally, like he was offering hard drugs instead of sugar and salt. Jane's gaze shot up, then down, then up, and finally down again as she reached out and snatched a pack of peanut butter cups right out of my geeky bro's palm. He laughed in delight.

"Ohmigod yes," she moaned, ripping into the wrapper with an unrestrained (but respectfully quiet) moan of pleasure.

"A "Reese's" girl? My kind of woman," Randy playfully swooned.

"Fine. You get two points." She said between bites, looking at her generous benefactor. "One for referencing the remains of a computerized space probe that collided with God, and one for giving me chocolate. When in doubt, chocolate."

"Points, Jane?" I asked, bewildered.

"I'm dangerously close to my limits right now, on the verge of a major meltdown, so you might as well let me entertain myself on the way out. Thus, everything's made up and the points don't matter. That's right, the points are like a fuck in a rabbit hutch- it just doesn't matter." She finished the first cup with relish, and peeled the greasy paper away from the second.

"Um, sweetie, you're not making sense," my prettyboy said, a wary edge in his voice.

"Randy?" I prompted.

"Whose Line is it Anyway?" My little bro instantly reported. "TV show hosted by Drew Carey, improv comedy." I watched Jane eating her second piece of candy, and her eyebrow rose, along with the corner of her mouth.

"Ah," as the connection dawned on me. Good to know. "What can we do to make this easier for you, Jane? You can tell us." I watched her closely. Her shoulders loosened- a bit.

"Assuming that I should not expect to run for the first bus right this very second?" She asked somewhat sarcastically.

"Yes," I simply affirmed.

"In that case I challenge you to a battle of wits," Jane retorted, and there was something familiar about the way she said it... I turned to Randy, but it was M who blurted out

"For the princess?" She gave the barest nod.

"To the death?" Randy finished, not to be outdone on whatever they were quoting.

Jane nodded again.

"I accept," the two said in unison, and then both looked at me, silently prodding me to do the same.

"I accept," I echoed.

"Five points each for the angel and the devil having seen The Princess Bride," Jane pointedly remarked. "As to you, big boy, you get five for rendering my knees so wobbly I couldn't run for the damn bus anyway."

Those shields of ice of hers were cracking and falling away, and instead of peeks here and there, we were seeing Jane's real self unfurl. It was incredible, and I wanted it. Just didn't want to break her or really tick her off in the process.

"You three can sit here and try to woo me all you like. Why not? Convince me. Win me over. I'll start crushing on you, we'll flirt, maybe kiss, maybe more- and then you'll find out the ugly truth and dump my freaky ass anyway." Her sarcasm was rising, with a distinct edge of panic on the words. "That's the battle. How long will you try to 'court' me, and how much do I have to scare you before you decide it's not worth it?"

Scare us? This tiny little girl, barely bigger than Randy, thought she was going to drive away the biggest, "scariest" guy in the school? I had to pull myself back from laughing in her face.

Then it came to me.

"Jeffrey Spirano." I said, and she gaped at me.

"What about him?"

"In ninth grade, he was picking on you. You showed him a picture in a book, and it freaked him out," I recounted urgently.

"How do you know about that?" She asked harshly.

"He told people after the fact, word got around." That wasn't what was important. "We wanted to know- what did he do to you? What did you show him?"

"He thought he was being clever," she sniffed, voice sharp. "Thought a cut on his finger would frighten me, like I'm some kind of weak-stomached little girl." Jane scoffed. "He didn't really know who he was fucking with, honestly." Watching her closely, I studied this uncovered aspect of her personality. So... crafty. Calculating.

"What was it?" M queried. "What was the book?"

"The picture I showed him was a black and white photograph," Jane pointedly informed us. "Taken at the scene of a murder where the body was badly mutilated by the killer. Flesh stripped right down to bone in some places." There was fire in her face while she unveiled the secret. "It was a book on Jack the Ripper, infamous slasher of throats, circa 1888, London, England."

I do think we were all stunned when the admission came. We physically recoiled.

"I got it from the first-floor freshman library." It was like she was bragging at this point. "And I looked him up in the first place because he's mentioned in The Addams Family movie, which I am low-key obsessed with. I read up on the case, and oh yeah, when my family went to London two years ago, I stood on the spot where Catherine Eddowes' body was found. During a Ripper walking tour."

"Holy shit, baby," Randy whistled.

"You... just might... be goth, sweetie," M said, clearly frazzled. For a split second I thought I saw her smile- in a way that only tipped up one that one corner of her mouth. It did something to my dick.

"Hell, maybe I am," she admitted, "you guys have no idea what lies within me. Do yourselves a favor and just get out now. Find a nice girl to settle down with, one that's not full of ghosts."

"If that's how you feel, tell us the truth," I demanded, waving my hand through the air. "If you really want to scare us away so badly, just tell us the fucking truth." My line in the sand.

Well, she made eye contact then. Fierce, unrelenting, and pushed that much closer to the edge.

1...56789...14