Three Can Keep a Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
Barney introduces the cousins to their new duties.
2.5k words
4.53
9.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barney checked the news feed on his tablet for the tenth time in the hour. No sign of the girls being reported missing. It had been less than twenty four hours. But with pretty white girls disappearing, you never knew. There was mention of the charred remains of the Douchebags being discovered. Not a peep about Charlie and Portia being connected with them. There had been no knock on the door from the people he worked for in the city about him keeping witnesses alive. The payment for the job had arrived on time in a padded envelope left at the strip club. So they seemed satisfied. Might be that he had gotten away with it. Or it might be that they were watching to see what he was doing with the girls. The only way for sure he would find out was when someone better than him punched his ticket.

He checked the oatmeal simmering in the pot on the stovetop. They were steel-cut bought in bulk from a co-op. A bowl a day in the morning kept a man regular. It was still early enough in the morning to count as brunch if you squinted. He drizzled some brown sugar and honey on top. Girls liked sweet things, didn't they? Well, they'd eat what he served them. He poured the oatmeal into two stainless steel pet bowls he had picked up at a Walmart on the drive home. He filled two more bowls with orange juice from a jug from the fridge. All four went onto a plastic cutting board that served as a tray. He headed for the steep wooden stairs at the back of the kitchen.

The A-frame cabin he had built when he had moved here was simple: two slanting walls and a floor. He had walled up the front except for a triangular window up top for light. TheThe plans he had been working from had the front being mostly window. He liked his privacy. So there was a wall around the front door except for a triangular window up top to let in light. living room was in front. The tiny kitchen and bathroom were in the back beneath the sleeping loft.and the walled off bathroom were beneath a loft that occupied the back half of the cabin. A screw up with measurements had the loft with not enough headroom for him to use it comfortably as a bedroom. He slept downstairs on a futon bed that doubled as a couch when folded up. But the loft could be used as a guest bedroom in a pinch. He never had guests save for the girls from the club. They usually slept in the futon with him. Well, when they had a chance to sleep. Now he had two permanent guests to house.

A round bulls-eye window in the back wall let in enough light to see that his two guests were awake. Well, that is if the muffled crying and the rattling chains didn't clue a man in. In the center of the cramped loft were two more dog beds picked up at Walmart along with the bowls. They had been pushed together to make one big bed for his pets. Charlie and Portia froze when they saw him looming over them. The cable ties and strips of dress had been swapped out for leather restraints. Barney enjoyed working with his hands. Why bother buying toys when he could make his own? He had gotten pretty darn good at leatherworking over the years. His slaves lay on their bellies with arms behind their backs. Leather cuffs on their wrists with locking buckles were padlocked together. A short chain joined the second pair of cuffs buckled on their arms above the elbow. A third pair on their ankles had enough chain between them to shuffle along. Thick panel gags with rubber cocks behind them to stuff their mouths kept them quite. Wide leather collars at their necks were locked to chains running to eyebolts screwed into the floor in front of their beds. The leather and chains were all they wore.

The two girls scrambled to kneel before him. He had taught them first thing bringing them inside last night how he liked it: backs straight, thighs wide, heads bowed. He laid out the bowls before them. Stepping behind them, he tied up their hair in high ponytails with lengths of paracord from the pockets of his bathrobe. A handcuff key on a chain about his right wrist unlocked the padlock on the buckle at the nape of her neck. Charlie worked her jaw when he took out the gag. The blonde shivered when she saw the bowls. But she bent over at the waist to fill her belly. Portia sniffled when she looked down at her meal. Barney grabbed her hair to force her head into the bowl. Girl blubbered a bit before she dug in. Charlie tensed as if she was going to try something. A sharp smack to each asscheek told her that it was a terrible idea. Soon, they were slurping the oatmeal and juice with something close to pleasure. Barney figured that--aside from his seed on the gags last night--this was the first real food they had had in a while.

Barney nodded in approval when he saw they had licked both bowls clean. Faces were all sorts of messy, though. On a table in one corner were some things that he had picked at that Walmart. Self check out and prepaid debit cards were useful for a man who didn't want attention. He dampened a washcloth from a camping cooler filled with water. He wiped Charlie's face with one side, Portia's with another. Then came the toothbrushes with teeth whitening paste, and then the floss. Barney stared into each girl's eyes daring them to bite. A capful each of mouthwash spit into one of the bowls finished off their breakfast. Then the bedpan went between Charlie's legs. She went beet red before tinkling. Portia bit her lip in shame when it was her turn. He wiped them with a freshly dampened washcloth.

"There now, see?" Barney grinned. "I bet your own mammas don't take care of you so good."

Portia burst into tears. Charlie clenched her jaw.

"My condolences." Barney patted the redhead's shoulder. "I know how it feels to lose a momma. Yours ain't no prize, Charlie?"

"Neither of us have been to school since we were fifteen, master." Charlie spat into a bowl. "We're her fucking maids and daycare for the rugrats she keeps popping out."

"She took me in, master," Portia said. "It let us be together."

"Nice to see you so close." Barney emptied the bedpan into a chemical toilet tucked into a corner. "Kissing cousins, are you?"

"Ew, no, that's sick!" Charlie exclaimed. "What are we, from the Ozarks--"

"Charlie, no!" Portia shouted back.

The miniature riding crop Barney had hidden under his robe sounded like two.22's going off when he drove it between each girl's spread thighs.

"What one girl gets, so does the other." Barney forced Charlie's chin up with the crop as she rocked with thighs clamped together. "Now, let's try that again. You've always secretly had lesbian love for Portia. Say it."

"I--" Tears streaked down her cheeks. "D-don't force me to--"

"It's okay, Charlie." Portia's voice was soft. "As long as we're together and alive. That's all that matters."

"I pulled that shot, by the by," Barney said. "Just so you know."

"I'm gay for her, master," Charlie whispered. "I-I think of her every time I finger myself."

"And you?" Barney turned to the other slave. "I bet you wanted to watch Charlie getting fucked by one of the idjits, wishing it was you instead."

"Y-yes." Portia's breasts heaved. "We're g-getting fucked from behind by them and we're face to face and we kiss--"

"Well, now. Ladies, your pussies look all sore." Barney smirked. "You need to soothe one another like good cousins do."

Barney wondered if they would break now. He was surprised when they stayed kneeling when he turned his back. He did notice Charlie staring at Portia with a dropped jaw. Portia was hunched over all blushing. Hmm. It appeared that Charlie didn't know everything about her cousin. The night before, he had packed the cabinets at the base of each slanting wall with toys and other supplies for pleasure. Both his and possibly theirs. First went on padded satin sleeping mask blindfolds with leather straps firmly buckled on. Barney personally preferred a simple scarf over the eyes. Those didn't actually cut off all sight, though. The slaves tensed up as he stole their sight. It must have reminded all too much of the improvised hoods he had put on them on the drive home. Good. Denying a girl's sight was among the best ways to make them feel helpless.

It also prevented Charlie from protesting too much when the lip-locker penis gag went into her mouth. It was a stubby black silicone double ended dildo with one half set into a rubber O-ring gag forced behind her front teeth. She likely thought it was just another version of what she had been wearing for the night since coming home. It sure was funny to see the other end of the dong jutting out from her lips. Kneeling behind her, he cupped her breasts with finger and thumb slowly rolling her nipples. Lips kissed up and down her neck. She groaned at the gentle touches. Barney did not want to be his stepfather. You had to offer the sweet with the bitter. Also, damn. These were fine tits. It was almost a shame to clamp them. The blonde slave squealed when the clover clamps settled onto her stiff nipples. Barney had adjusted them to ensure they did not bite hard...at first. A sharp tug to each told Charlie how much they could bite. She was quite a bit more vocal--if not exactly understandable--when the lubed stainless steel butt plug went into her. Not his preferred hole, if he was to be honest. But a slave had to learn all her holes could be used. He mostly dearly wanted to stuff her with his raging hard cock barely contained by the silk boxers--a man had to have his indulgences--he wore under his robe. Up until her cunt went a flexible purple double ended dildo shaped like a U that curved up into her like a strap-on without the straps.

He laid the helpless blonde back onto her bound arms. Under her ass went a throw pillow from a stack kept on top of a cabinet. Her ankle cuffs were released from the chain, only to be locked to the ends of a thick wooden spreader bar. Barney couldn't help peeling her clit hood back to lick the nub hidden inside. Sort of to prime the pump, as it were. Her hips bucked up to meet his tongue even as her head whipped from side to side. It took only thirty seconds to have her entire body quivering with toes curled. Charlie panted as he lifted his head away just before she could go over the edge. He avoided touching her hooded clit when he smeared lube all over her mound. He checked to see if Portia had moved. She had stayed kneeling with her back to him all the while. Her hips pumped ever so slightly. Barney eased one finger into Charlie beside the dildo. Padding over, he jerked Portia's head back by her ponytail. Her mouth suckled at his finger coated with her cousin's juices like a baby at the teat. He returned the favor by arching her body even more to kiss all around her breasts. She ground herself against the heel of his palm when he cupped her pussy. Her only hesitation was when he kissed her. The redhead did not like a man's lips on her own. Barney frenched her with tongue dancing with her reluctant one before pulling away.

He wasted no time clamping, butt-plugging, and ring-gagging her. He spread lube all over her cunt as well. Lifting her up by her hips, he lowered her onto the other end of the double-ended cunt filler. Portia squealed at being penetrated by the fake cock. She shook her head right up until her waxed-bald mound touched Charlie's. The other girl struggled when she realized she was the bottom bitch in a lesbian sex show. Portia seemed to melt as he laid her down over her cousin. It was not until it was too late when the cock-prod was halfway into her mouth that she thought to protest. Her ring-gag locked into the groove in the middle that was a match for the one on Charlie's end. Lips forced into O's pressed against one another. Barney quickly linked the rings on the bottom of the clover clamps to one another. Any attempt to pull away would cause the girls serious pain. They had to mash their tits together to avoid the worst. Portia's fists balled as she tried not to subject her cousin to lesbian rape.

Then Barney pressed the little button at the center of the bend in the double-barreled dildo. It wasn't the most sophisticated toy. It had one setting: go like hell. It also had a long-lasting battery. Portia and Charlie couldn't help reacting when the curves in the dildo resting on certain spots within them were buzzed by the throbbing of the vibrator within. Portia immediately rubbed herself on Charlie like a hound humping a leg. Between them, hooded clits rubbed against each other as the enforced tribbing session began. Portia sobbed apologies through the cock gag while Charlie wailed as her own body betrayed her. Soon, she was grinding against her cousin. It must have felt more like she was fucking an actual sister. It did not take long for the whining to become lusty moans mixed in with yelps when the clover clamps were tugged tight. The stink of girls in heat filled the loft. Barney actually got a little light-headed when blood rushed down from his big head to his not-so-little head. He was sorely tempted to jerk out Portia's ass plug to give her a hard backdoor reaming.

Instead, he sat down with another washcloth soaked with lube while he watched his own personal lezzie show. It wouldn't do to take them like this. It was like a good barbecue: you had to let the rub and marinade settle in before putting it into the smoker. His fist pumped around his cloth-swaddled dick Portia and Charlie were pressing their faces to "kiss" with mouths stuffed with rubber cock. The redhead's asscheeks clenched while she ground herself in circles on the blonde's mound. Charlie's feet were pointed like a ballerina's as her ankles jerked against the cuffs at the end of the spreader bar. The buzz of the vibrator could be heard over their grunting and squealing. Barney squeezed the base of his dick with thumb and finger while his other fingers worked higher up. Goddamn. The strippers at the club did scissoring at midnight shows with their thongs on. But these were two pretty, virgin girls he was turning into slave-sluts.

Barney erupted when Charlie and Portia screamed while they popped off like a string of firecrackers.

Shoot. He was going to run out of towels at this rate.