Three for Brunch. Day 3 with Dani

Story Info
Very sticky sex over brunch.
1.5k words
4.63
2.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Told from Andy's viewpoint.

Dani arrives promptly again the next morning. Dressed in a short sundress, she already has a glow of excitement on her face. You open the door to her naked and invite her in. "I'm ready for day three!" she says excitedly "What are we going to do?"

"We have two objectives today honey," you say, as you lead her through the villa. "we've worked on your confidence and exploring your body and what you want from sex, so now we're going to think about pleasing your man and also how to really have fun with sex."

At this point you have reached the dining area, and she squeals with delight at the sight in front of her. I am lying naked on the marble-topped table covered in morsels of food -- the peaches we bought yesterday- sliced and dripping juice, strawberries, olives, slices of salami and ham, and soft goat's cheese. Next to me is a jar of honey, a bowl of thick yoghurt and a jug of chocolate sauce. The prep for this was a lot of fun.

"Welcome to brunch! You can eat whatever you like but you can only use your tongue and lips. You might want to remove your dress though." you say and swat her bottom.

Dani looks hungrily at me and the food and quickly slips off her sandals and removes her dress, nothing underneath except her beautiful tan lines from yesterday. The pair of you dive in. With one on either side of the table you begin to nibble and lick food off me, doing your best to lick me as much as the food. The 'no hands' rule doesn't apply to me, so I enjoy stroking breasts and ass cheeks as I can reach them.

There is a lot of giggling and laughter. It starts to get very messy when you add honey to the yoghurt and drizzle it over my torso. I yelp as the cold hits me, making you laugh more and dive in to warm me with your tongues. At this point, neither of you has touched my cock, which is rock solid and dripping pre-cum. I know that you are avoiding it to tease me, and Dani, although eyeing it hungrily, has taken her cue from you.

As you lick me to get at the honey, you both brush my body with your breasts, which are now also very sticky. You move to my head and lean over me so that my face is smothered in sticky cleavage, one erect honey-covered nipple tantalisingly over my mouth. I can just reach my tongue up and lick the honey from it, which causes you to sigh. Dani joins in, so I have two sets of lovely sticky breasts in my face, and I alternate my attentions between them.

Leaving me happily fondling and licking Dani's breasts, you drizzle yoghurt and honey along the length of my throbbing cock.

"Is that cold baby?" you smirk, and lean over and squash me into your cleavage, covering us both in a mix of yoghurt, honey and pre-cum as you wank me between your fabulous tits.

"Keep doing that and I'll cum" I gasp.

"Uh-uh, not yet we've not finished eating!" you smile and stand back a little before lowering your head to run your tongue slowly and deliciously along my solid eight and a half inches.

Dani comes to join you, and I prop myself up on my elbows to watch the sight of two gorgeous sticky naked women giving my cock their full attention. Dani watches what you're doing, and then copies, running her tongue up the length of me. You move back and she sucks the swollen head of my cock into her mouth, running her tongue over it. Her style needs perfecting, but fuck me, if a beautiful sticky naked woman wants to wrap her lips around my cock, I am all for letting her practice.

You drizzle chocolate sauce over my cock, getting some on Dani's face, which causes her to giggle round my cock, causing a nice vibration. Then you climb onto the table and straddle my chest, facing Dani and my cock.

You lean down, giving me a full view of your beautiful ass and open pussy, which is sticky with its own juices, before sliding back along my chest so that your ass is in my face. I bury my face between your ass cheeks, running my tongue around your asshole. This causes you to groan and you pause there for a minute, enjoying the sensations of my tongue licking round and then darting in you.

You then you move back a little further, hovering your pussy above my face. It's already wet but you scoop some honey and yoghurt off my chest to drip down your stomach and onto your pussy, so that the taste of your juices mixes with yoghurt and honey on my tongue.

I lick and suck at your swollen pussy lips and dart my tongue inside you as far as I can reach. You moan, and lean down into a 69, breaking the 'no hands' rule to hold my cock, showing Dani how to how to expertly suck and lick it, pulling back the foreskin to get at the swollen head.

You sit up again, enjoying my tongue around your asshole as you rub your clit. Dani takes over holding my cock and you breathlessly tell her to gently wank me.

The combination of my tongue, your fingers on your clit and the sight of Dani wanking me pushes you over the edge and you cum hard, covering my face in pussy juice.

You hover for a minute to catch your breath as you recover, and Dani helps you off, before climbing up and lowering herself on to my face. She holds herself inches above me, giving me the perfect view of her beautiful lips, puffy with arousal. I hold her thighs and pull her lower so that I lick her clean as I did you. She holds herself there for a few minutes, transfixed by the attentions of my tongue, and then she leans forward, resting her weight on one hand so that she can lean forward and lick me again.

You move round to the end of the table and at one point she has the head of my cock in her mouth whilst you are licking the shaft and alternately sucking my balls.

In turn, I lick around her asshole and dip my tongue in, which gets a startled response, before cleaning her pussy. Soon she is writhing on my face cumming hard. You have carefully removed my cock from her mouth so there is no danger of biting.

She climbs off the table unsteadily, and you embrace her, smearing more goo between your breasts and her body. I climb off the table at this point, my cock hard and throbbing with the need to cum.

"Bend over, both of you, over the table, spread those ass cheeks for me" I growl, and you both readily bend forward, sticky breasts squashed against the cold marble, and ass cheeks held open, so I have two beautiful swollen pussies to choose from.

I slowly push my cock into you, in one long firm stroke, pushing you further against the marble table. You groan as I bottom out inside you "Oh yes, baby, fuck me!" you cry, and I give you a few good hard strokes before pulling out, causing you to whimper.

"You'll get it baby, but you've got to share!" and grasping Dani's hips, I slide slowly into her wet and ready pussy. She mews as I start to stroke in and out, each thrust pushing her across the sticky mess on the table. You indicate she can put her hands on the table and I continue to fuck her, still relatively slowly. You reach between her legs and start to rub her clit.

As she starts to cum, she pushes back against me, taking my whole length, so I start to fuck her harder as you continue to work on her clit. After a last thrust I cum inside her, my cock stretching her as I spurt thick ropes of cum deep inside, causing her to cry out. She collapses across the table panting, her legs still spread.

Dani is a beautiful sight: exhausted, sweaty, and well-fucked, her rounded ass cheeks framing a sticky swollen pussy, dripping with honey, yoghurt and cum. Wasting no time, you crouch down behind her and bury your face in her pussy to slurp up the delicious mixture.

Sticky from head to foot, exhausted and giggling, we make our way upstairs to the shower, leaving little drips of honey, yoghurt, and chocolate sauce on the floor tiles as we go. The shower is large enough to hold us all, and there is a lot of sensual soaping and fingering as we wash each other clean before we collapse on the bed to recover.