All Comments on 'Three Horny Cowboys'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KenJamesKenJamesabout 2 years agoAuthor

LONG HARD RIDERS

This is a chapter from my book "Long Hard Riders."

Straight teen cowboy Jim Cobb is starting work at the Triple-R ranch. A long way from his girlfriend, Jim enjoys the attention he's getting from sexy ranch hand Trey Ballard. One day, the smoldering attraction between the two men flares into a prairie fire of lust. As the sexual conflagration rages, the Triple-R's big black stud foreman jumps in, adding fuel to the blaze.

See my biography for more information.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

Great story. I love 3-ways with 2 hot studs. I love being in the middle with one big cock in my mouth and the other in my ass. First, the guy behind me needs to rim me long and good to get me ready.

I love all your stories. You are helping me accept my faggotry and one day I will find the courage to come out of the closet. Wish me luck.

gayswallowergayswallowerabout 2 years ago

I just love raw gay sex. Where men love to be fucked. I enjoy it so much.

LebluesummerLebluesummeralmost 2 years ago

How I wish it's a series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...