Three Sisters Ch. 03

Story Info
Going to the mat with Ser'.
3.4k words
4.6
12.8k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking asshole," Serena spit at her phone, then she flung it across the room, a long throw from where she was standing behind the big island in the kitchen. It landed on the couch, which I'm sure she meant to do. She hit what she aimed at. She's an athlete and a good one.

"No booty call tonight, huh Ser'?" I quipped.

"Fuck you, Stevie boy," she lashed out at me.

"Right now?" I replied, staying cool against her red hot temper, "Well, I guess, sure."

"Go fuck yourself."

"Aww," I said, sounding disappointed, "not as much fun."

"That goddamn dickless wonder," she continued her rant at her phone, making a point of ignoring me. But I was too good a target to ignore for long. "You know, Stevie boy," she turned her full fury on me now, "men are only good for one thing."

I knew my eldest sister well enough to know when to just shut up and listen.

She threw in the zinger. "And most of them aren't any good at that."

"Present company excepted, of course," I interjected. Her response was a look that would have skewered me to the wall if her eyes could shoot needles.

"Fucking a few high school girls doesn't make you a stud, Stevie," she said, "you wouldn't know what to do with a real woman if she was laid out wet and willing in front of you."

"Try me."

She laughed, derisive and cutting. "It would be the hottest fucking three hours of your pathetic life, little boy. And, if you're lucky, you can dream about what it would be like."

Serena is my elder by about three years. She is the most confident, arrogant, aggressive, sarcastic, mean and healthy woman I've ever met. Or hope to meet. Very healthy. She keeps her fine body in perfect tone, with bicycles, weights, running and a bunch of college sports -- basketball, softball, swimming. I've seen her deck a guy who said something rude behind her back. Bam, right upside his chin. He went down hard.

I could tell by how she was dressed that she was hoping for a booty call, the tight jeans and high-heeled boots, fuzzy sweater were a giveaway. And no doubt the guy on the other end of that phone had thought twice about getting into it with an albeit very sexy beautiful young college girl, who also had nutcracker legs and ball breaker personality.

She was dressed to kill. In Serena's case that wasn't just a euphemism.

But I'd lived with this girl all my life and I'd become immune to her sharp tongue and cutting comments.

Anyway, I knew we had some time alone. Everybody was out. And, my father's paranoia was also working in my favor. The sensors on the road would alert us almost a full half hour before anybody drove up to our remote country house.

"You think so?" I shot back. Sure, it was pure sibling rivalry, but it was fun to trade verbal punches with her. Also, I had an ace in the hole in this discussion. I'd been fucking two of the sexiest girls in the world that summer, her sisters. I knew what it was like to make a beautiful girl cum. "Wanna bet?"

"What!" she laughed, kicking off her boots now. "Bet you're man enough for this?" She flaunted her body at me. And it was something to flaunt. Long, lithe legs, supple thighs and strong, proud butt cheeks tucked inside those jeans, breasts so firm and upright pressing so hard against her sweater they should have come with neon signs flashing "Ogle these."

"I doubt your woman enough for this," I threw back at her, only I didn't flaunt it. I had it. That I knew. I also knew that Serena knew it. I was now six four, two twenty and not an ounce of fat anywhere. I knew that when I got into college that fall I wouldn't have any trouble finding lovely young things to play with.

But right now, I wanted to play with my sister.

"I'm your fucking sister, you perverted dick," she said.

"You know that's not true," I threw back.

That sort of stopped her in her tracks. See, when I came into the family, Serena would have been about three, almost four years old, had seen her mother twice pregnant and I'm sure she figured out, at some point, that I was adopted.

She looked me over, intrigued that I knew that she knew. "Yeah, of course I realized you weren't my real brother."

Real brother. Man this woman could dish. "The better to fuck you, Ser'" I smirked at her.

"Why the fuck would I fuck a pathetic teenage boy, especially one who I know whacks off three times a day in his room."

"Just give me three hours."

"Dream on, little boy."

I stood up and took off my shirt, showing off my well developed shoulders, abs and chest. "Nothing little here."

"Ooooh," she laughed, "I'm supposed to melt into your arms now?"

"A guy can dream."

She tried to pretend she wasn't affected by the sight of my half naked body, but I could tell she was fighting not to look.

"And now that I'm no longer your brother," I said softly, "you're my dream, Serena."

She turned to look again and I saw her breasts point directly at me, a sure sign of interest. "Stevie boy, I'm not going to fuck you, no way, no how, uh uh, sorry. And, I'm going to tell mom and dad that you are a kinky ass perv."

"Ser' you are fucking dynamite," I ignored her threat, "the kind of woman who looks like she'd explode if I lit your fuse. I'd have to be crazy or dead not to try."

"You better stop, little bro, or I'll come over there and kick your ass."

I truly believed she truly believed she could do just that. "Just three hours of your life," I laughed, gently, "three hours on a night when nobody else is home and you're stuck out here and bored and here we are, two very healthy, horny people. I don't want to own you, date you, phone you, love or long for you. I just want to fuck you, Serena."

She moved around the room to where I was standing on the opposite side of the big kitchen/living room island. She moved like a big cat, stalking her prey.

"You really are a dickhead aren't you, Stevie boy," she said. And she walked up to me as casually as if she was going to hand me a drink. At the last minute she leaned back and side kicked my chest with her bare foot. I fell backward and hit the couch, and tumbled all the way onto the cushions.

"Don't fuck with me, little boy," she gloated.

I sprung to my feet and she shrieked as I got my arms around her waist. But it wasn't a shriek of annoyance, or fear or anger. It was the squeal of a girl who is enjoying herself. I got my feet under me, lifted her off the ground, threw her over the back of the couch and body slammed her onto the cushions. She landed with an oomph. But as I dived onto her she rolled away from under me onto the carpet in the living room.

I lunged after her and managed to grab one leg. I held on and tried to pin the other but she swung it around my torso and got me in a leg lock. As she applied pressure, squeezing as tight as she could with those sprinter thighs she chuckled, "This will make you cum in your pants, little boy."

The problem for her was that, while my body was trapped between her legs, my head was right up next to her crotch. I stuck my mouth against her jean-covered cunt and began biting and tonguing the material there.

"You are a freaking kinky bastard, Stevie boy," she grunted.

"You got a problem with kinky?" I smiled a wicked smile at her.

She squeezed as hard as she could and I had to fight to breathe, but I didn't stop mouthing her crotch. Finally I managed to free one arm and I reached up and ripped open the buttons of her shirt, exposing her bra and belly.

"Oh no you don't, you little pervert," she said, and she grabbed my hand before I could maul a handful of her super titties. But this caused her to lose concentration on her leg lock and I squirmed free.

Now I was on top of her, between her legs, my hard cock jammed up against her heaving hips and I had her arms pinned above her head. Her eyes burned with intensity, her face was flushed red and her teeth were gritted. But that wasn't anger I saw in her eyes, it was lust. I didn't think she had any boyfriends who could wrestle with her like this.

I had her. Bending my head down I mouthed her breasts right through her bra. In response she lifted her head off the floor and bit my nipple, hard. It hurt.

"Be nice," I growled at her, "or I might need four or five hours to get even with you."

She locked her legs around my ass and began grinding her jeans against my shorts, humping against my trapped cock.

"Gonna make you cum in your pants, little Stevie boy," she growled back, "and then you can go to bed and dream of what might have been."

I laughed and ground my cock into her cunt.

"Oh, oh, oh," she mocked, "oh, Stevie, I'm going to cum, you're such a stud."

"Yeah, you're gonna cum," I said, my face right up next to hers, "all over my cock inside your tight, virgin pussy, and then you'll cum again as I destroy that cute, even more virginal ass."

She was clearly turned on, panting now, her breasts heaving, and she had her cunt lodged right up against the full log of my erection.

"How you gonna do that, Stevie?" she challenged me.

I admit she had a point. While I was clearly in the dominant position, pinning her to the carpet with my body weight and holding her hands tight above her head, I couldn't do much with both of us clothed, well from the waist down. The important parts.

I started with her bra. I transferred her wrists to one hand and then used my free hand to pop open the front of her bra, something I'd learned to do well with my two other sisters. Surprisingly, Serena let me. But as I freed her terrible twosome to the air, she freed one hand and grabbed my hair. To my surprise she didn't pull it out of my head. She pulled my head down to her nipple and sort of lifted her torso at the same time to mash my mouth against her breast.

"Cum, Stevie boy," she purred, "Cum for your hot big sister, shoot that big gun at me."

That was it, I was tired of our impasse. And, if she had her way, I would indeed cum in my pants. She looked incredibly fucking hot under me, those wonder tits thrust up at me, her makeup getting smeared around her pretty face, that flat hard tummy.

So I let her hands go and in one quick movement I rocked back on my haunches and grabbed her jeans zipper and pulled it down. She tried to wiggle out of my grasp at that point but it was too late. I pulled down hard on her waistband even as I lifted her ass off the ground and her jeans dropped around her knees. Now I stood up, still gripping her pants and more or less holding her suspended upside down.

She tried to crawl away from me, kicking out of her pants as she did. I lowered my own shorts and as she squirmed away on her hands and knees, I dived and landed on her back. My eight inches of hard bad boy cock landed right in the crack of her ass.

She grunted and flailed but I had my full weight on her backside and she couldn't wiggle out from under me. Then she did something unexpected. She lifted her ass off the ground and spread her legs, letting the head of my prick nudge up against her pantie covered labial lips. Completely soaked panties.

I reached down and pulled them aside, putting my cock into the slit of her pussy, feeling the wetness of it, feeling it open slightly in response.

But she wasn't giving up that easily. She began to struggle mightily beneath me, wriggling and wiggling and I had all I could do to hold her. Finally, with her twisted around on her back now, I got my arms under her thighs, pushed them against her shoulders and used my full two twenty to hold her down. My prick was right at the portal of her pussy, even penetrating slightly because of the copious quantities of juice oozing from inside her.

She looked up at me. "Well, big boy, you got me," she smiled wickedly as she said this. "Do you know what to do now?"

I did. In one powerful thrust I sank the full shaft of my raging hard rod all the way down to the hilt, eliciting a very sexy grunt from her as I bottomed out and rocked her ass. Her tits bounced. She reached her hands around and grabbed my ass cheeks to hold me inside her.

"Don't cum too quick there, Stevie boy," she said, evil in her eye, "you're fucking your big sister, you bad little boy."

Wouldn't matter if I did. I'd stay hard anyway. But I didn't. Not with that kind of challenge. Instead I decided to make her cum first. I reached a hand around and stuck a finger into her ass. In response she did the same to me. I was fucking her slowly and as strong as I could, holding myself above her with one hand, letting her get a good look at my powerful, hairy pecs, ripped abs and thick long cock, and reaming her butthole with a finger at the same time.

She tried to match me thrust for thrust as best she could from that position, and she really was working over my own anus with her finger.

"Suck on my neck and nipples, Stevie, while you fuck my snatch," she growled, and it was clear this was a contest to see who could hold out the longest.

I had a certain advantage. I'd recently learned a thing or two about fucking from my other two sisters. I knew Serena could cum multiple times to my few. I let myself fall sideways so I could bring both hands into play. Lying on our sides now we could both hump against each other and she put her free hand on my balls. I put mine against her clit. Then I began to talk dirty, something I'd learned from Krista.

"You are a wet dream, Serena, the kind of woman guys want to fuck just looking at her walk down the street. You are the hottest fuck most guys could ever dream of, a fucking sex bomb that can explode in a fountain of cum, can cum all night, and I could die inside you and die happily. I will gladly shoot the last bit of spunk from my balls into your sweet, tight, hot, soggy, sloshing cunt, and drain every last cell in my body inside you. You are the most fuckably horny girl walking this planet. I am just a fucking machine, one big walking erection around you."

And so I sped up my thrusts, drilling into her well lubed cumhole, and mauling her tits, kissing her neck and stroking her clit relentlessly.

"Stevie, you asshole," she croaked, and then she came with one long moan, her vagina swelling up and then a floodgate opened inside her and washed wetness all over both our genitals and onto the floor. She was a squirter. My sister was a squirting messy soggy cum queen and I felt my cock start shooting inside her like a cum loaded automatic pistol, blowing one bullet of spunk at a time into her flooding cunt. As she felt me cum, she rolled over on top of me, let out another groan and came even harder, her body going stiff then she began convulsing spasmodically, thrashing so wildly I had a hard time holding onto her. It seemed to last forever, even when we both were completely drained, her vagina continued to clutch at my hard penis, sucking the final twitching spurts of spunk out of my balls.

We lay there a few moments, gradually regaining consciousness. She spoke first.

"Don't think you're done, Stevie boy," she whispered.

I pulled out and lowered my face to her fully fucked, still oozing and spasming pussy. I licked and sucked her entire crotch, then I crawled up her torso and kissed her deeply, letting my tongue lavish hers with our combined juices.

"Round one was a dead heat," I whispered.

Then I moved my cock up to her tits, dabbed the last drips of cum from the slit onto her nipples. She squeezed her two beauties together and I began fucking between them.

"You're still a dick, little brother," she said as she watched my dickhead push up from between her titillating titties. She reached her tongue down and licked it.

We spent those three hours fucking in every way we could imagine. We took a few breaks to drink some beers and it turns out my sister can really down them. In fact we were getting a little drunk toward the end when she leaned over the couch and wagged her ass at me. I poured beer down her crack and nuzzled my cockhead against the tiny tight rosette of her anus.

"Fuck it, little bro, fuck my ass, if you still got it in you."

Well, it took a little effort, but I did get my eight inches inside her ass. She reacted by leaning forward on the couch cushions and blowing out, huffing and puffing. She winced as I began fucking, and her face showed the strain of taking all that cock inside her butt. But she was not going to give in and quit. And the beer made it easier, less painful. As her anus expanded, the pressure released a little and she got into it. She, as she had all night, fucked me back as hard as I fucked her, pushing her butt back to meet my every thrust. She reached beneath her and fingered my cock as it penetrated her butt. This time I came first. She made me cum.

"Fuck me, Stevie boy, fuck my tight, virgin ass with that big boy cock. Fuck my hard body, my big titties, round ass and pretty little pussy. Fuck your big sister, Stevie, make her your nasty little cum doll, make her dream about your big cock as she fingers her sweet cunt in the shower, as she jams her dildo into her own ass at night in bed, thinking about how that cock feels pushing inside her butthole, cumming all over herself and whispering your name. Cum little bro, cum on me, cum in me, cum all over my body, shoot your sperm onto my face and into my mouth, drown me in a flood of jiz. Oooh, yes, you fuck me sooooo good."

And that cum seemed the most powerful, coming from deep inside me, a last explosion, watching her magnificent ass wiggle so obscene and lewd against me as my dick slammed as far up her anal passage as it would go and emptied every last bit of spunk I had left into her intestines. I spat and gargled and sweat dripped onto her back as the top of my head blew away and on the edges of my vision I saw sparks of light. She finished by stroking herself to another orgasm, continuing to hump her smooth, white, muscular butt cheeks against me even as my cock popped out of her, rocking back at me as if she was on auto hump, unable to stop fucking me. We ended up tangled up on the floor, limp, breathing hard, both of our hips still twitching occasionally as the fucking motion gradually stopped.

"I win," she panted, "I made you cum last."

I conceded, happily.