All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 006'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696over 8 years ago
5/5

really liking this tale... hope to read lots of adventures on the Invictus. Also, maybe he needs a couple more girls alongwith Alyssa to start a new race ...:P

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I spy with my little eye a harem plan?

Would be almost a waste with that big new ship and the "quad" not to add Rachel and Calara. (also consider adding some exciting alien types)

Totally loving your style, keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thnx

Thanks for this chapter! Really curious about the extra space in the ship. *wink* *wink*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pu-lease

Why do guys fuck up a story with lines like this -> "His blunt, broad head was deep in her uterus..."

It seems like this impossibility is just too tempting for the male mind to resist. Four balls, no problem - magic semen, ok fine - small chick effortlessly deep throats monster cock, I'm on board. But the cervix has basically a pin hole and dicks just do go in there regardless of how long they are. You might as well have him fuck her ear.

I gave you 5 five stars before this chapter but that stupidity knocked two off.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

"But the cervix has basically a pin hole and dicks just do go in there regardless of how long they are. You might as well have him fuck her ear. "

Hah! thanks for the amusing imagery. :)

Yeah I've read this criticism before on comments for other stories and of course you're right (assuming you typod the above and meant "just DO'NT go in there".

There's an actual justifiable reason why this does make sense within the story, but I don't get to it for another 20+ chapters, so if I've lost you already, then my apologies!

If you really want to know, send me an email via the author contact page and I'll reveal a very mild spoiler (It's pretty obvious, you already allude to it in the previous sentence).

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 7 years ago
Regular 4 star so far

I've really enjoyed it, tad to much sex for my liking, but I cant complain as i'm still reading. Kept going with the promises of more and eagerly awaiting where this is going to go.

JC

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 7 years ago
Uterus Penetration

The reason to overlook this penis in uterus absurdity is because it's pretty obvious she isn't entirely human anymore and since he isn't human his ejaculate isn't the same.

With normal humans there are a couple problems with it. The cervix and prostaglandins. Yes the cervix can dilate enough to pass a baby thru it, but it's generally a slow and uncomfortable process requiring the right hormones to begin. Prostaglandins, found in seminal fluid, introduced into the uterus within just few minutes cause "nausea and vomiting, fever, diarrhea and cramping." Interestingly it is also prostaglandins which are used to initiate cervical dilation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Descriptive genius

Enjoyed it immensely. Will we hear more about his mother? Can't wait to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Invictus

Title for Chapter 6?? New ship. Growing relationships.

MuledriverMuledriverabout 6 years ago
Found an oops.

John tells traffic control he's there to see Captain Harris. Then gets taken to Vice Admiral Harris. Either a simple oops, or you took out the mention of his promotion in the edit. :)

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@Mule Driver....

It could simply be that 11 years ago, the last he saw Harris the man was a Captain and since had been promoted..

taco1085taco1085almost 5 years ago
getting good

had to read this story from the start again, just so good.

Geon54Geon54over 4 years ago
Heels

2nd time through...

I have a hard time imagining Alyssa ever wearing heels on Karron. So when they go out to dinner, i guess she simply picks up that skill even quicker than astro-navigation. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mistake?

Port cerberus? Wasn't Calara at port Heracles? 4th read only niw saw this... Is it out yet?

FVLL3NFVLL3Nover 3 years ago
Port Cerberus @anon 05/31/20

I think tefler said he saw this in some chapter don't remember if it was later in the comments though. He said Literotica makes it a paint to edit a story so he just left it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well Connected

Vice Admiral ... Looks like John Blake has "exotic connections" up to his ears. 😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Our half alien hero fully transforms his first long-term girlfriend, into one of the sexiest women in the galaxy. Something huge (pun intended) is going down.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 2 years ago

@patillie - I'm currently reading this for the 3rd time so I have foreknowledge of what is to come. And I had previously rated most of these chapters at 4 star as well, but with an understanding of the foundation that this becomes for the story I'm bumping them all up to 5 stars. I don't want to ruin it for anyone but to say it all makes sense later on, and though the story does get truly epic in parts it never really forgets it's tender roots.

firehorseukfirehorseukover 1 year ago

"grinning like maniacs." - excellent phrase :-)

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Like the way things fall in place for them, now to expand the Herem.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

And what trouble could this be?

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

-- Selling the Tryrenium, then buying the decommissioned Invictus, .... a huge shopping spree, ... 1 week to upgrade the old Assault Cruiser with lots of automation, ... then, Calara is in trouble, ... John and Alyssa to the rescue, again! ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a great science fiction tale, one of the best I've ever read... except for all the lengthy, repetitive, sex scenes. I've already started skipping through the "sex" to get back to the story. So tiresome, but it's worth the aggravation to continue reading.

ranec1ranec1about 1 year ago
Mean As!!

, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"John Blake on the Fool's Gold to see Captain Harris" he replied confidently.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot10 months ago

I have raised my rating to 4 ⭐ plus a thumbs up as it has finally started to move a bit. Let's see where the adventure will take us.....

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

A first trip in their reconditioned cruiser, and it is 'to the rescue' of course, .... now they need to recruit a crew, ... I guess that they will start with Calara, .... and I'd go back to Karron for any more Tyrenium they might have, that stuff is worth a fortune, ... ;-) ttfn

ranec1ranec19 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

KinkyBearKinkyBear8 months ago

The sex scenes got boring already many chapters ago, I can only read this skipping them as others seem to do because the regular scifi writing is interesting and the world building. Even he is half some immortal superbeing, repetitive deepthroats and belly inflations with cervical penetration are the most unimagitivine erotic writing I have ever seen. Not to talk about four orange sized balls, seriously, how this guy us able walk or sit at all? If his nuts go into some transdimensional pocket when he isn't fucking, I might accept that. Would love to see this whole 140+ chapters as scifi novel without the boring sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well at least some commentators have mentioned about his humongous penis, able to go into her vagina without any pain or problems or foreplay on her ( he has only gone down on her once and that was a special treat!!) But as his penis is so Big and long ( the previous chapter I commented how he would of killed her trying to get that enormous cock in her mouth the first time, and other ways she would of died as she was 5ft 2 and skinny from near starvation and never had sucked off a half alien with a huge prick with 4 balls that ejaculate 10 litres or more, and didn't dislocate her jaw to get it in, etc) that her cervix can rapidly open to accommodate his massive dick in her uterus or womb, author uses both and also stretches rapidly for his gallons of semen!!. Now don't try this with a woman as for some just touching the cervix is painful and some women will go into cervical shock even from a smear test or IUD insertion. This "Story" is getting too silly for words, unless it's a satire of bad sci-fi stories?!! As someone who works in medicine, you wouldn't believe how men have harmed women with life changing consequences, even death because they saw it on free porn sites or read it and tried it with their wives/partners/ girlfriend's, without saying they were going to do that. Also noticed the young woman and the man didn't discuss birth control before vaginal sex, but after!! (and suprise she wasn't dead due to his magic/ half alien semen!!) I'm going because there are many better sci-fi stories to read than this repetitive sex and very thin plot and is just silly!! OK for you wankers out there. 0 stars 🌟

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Uh, uh. Someone else who doesn't understand about science fiction and that this fiction is created by the author and has no limit - not by one of the readership.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

--- 'Port Cerberus' was corrected to Port Heracles in the book chapters too, ... all better, ... ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith2 months ago

Well, Alyssa finally got to eat a real meal, a steak dinner with wine no less, .... but later she got a John provided dessert, ... after almost 2 weeks of no food except for what John's Quad churned out for her, ... and she went from skinny, malnourished and flat chested, to glorious and super healthy, not to mention how she is now super smart too, ... something interesting is going on, ...

-- And John purchases an assault cruiser, ... wow, ... nice story, ... ;-) ttfn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6811 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES