All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 019'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great job again .-)

Thanks a lot for writing this story.

Harald

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ehh...

Loving the story, but not a big fan of rimming. Hope it doesn't become a common occurrence.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

Don't worry, it was just a one off, it's not one of my interests either.

I figured it was a more exotically alien experience than if she'd just used a finger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for a most interresting chapter.

(hmmmm, do I see a new saftey officer/bodyguard and a new medical officer in our future???) Once again there are many possibilities for new twists and turns in the story.

Can't wait to find out what is around the next corner!!!

Hellfire23Hellfire23about 8 years ago
Good job

Another great story. I've really enjoyed reading these stories. But I think with all the trouble they get in the crew could really use a medical officer ( hint, hint)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That was one interesting chapter for sure!

Personally, I found that scene when Jade rimmed him actually pretty hot. Not everyone will, true, but you need to be aware there are many different tastes when it comes to people's preferences. Everybody here likes your story and comes to expect something from it in their own way. Few remember that it's not their fantasy but yours - the thing YOU have decided to share, for which many of us are grateful. So, if you do want to experiment with various erotic depictions that touch broad spectrum various erotic themes and tags, then by all means, go for it. That's what literotica is actually all about. Of course, the fact that your story comes with awesome story and character building makes it a major perk, so as long as you keep the writing quality, you can experiment with any theme - be it erotic or non-erotic. But regardless of what I say, remember this: a good writer never tries to make people happy with what he writes. The best writers always have a group of people that is murderously unhappy with their writing, and the writers just don't give a shit! Which is awesome!

With that said, I do wonder as to what will you do now. This chapter did somehow feel like a breather or an intermission. Some story building after this would be good. I'm looking forward to that 20th chapter; the literotica moderators were obviously lazy when approving this chapter was due.

Well, that's it from me.

wolf9696wolf9696about 8 years ago
5/5

Loving it. How about a bit of a twist.... what happens if a girl doesn't get her regular dose of John's protein??..... would she start goin back to what she was before the Youth and Beauty potion did its work???

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

Interesting feedback from everyone, thanks!

Chapter 19 took quite a while to be moderated for some reason, maybe there was a flood of stories! Chapter 20 has been through the first stage of approvals it looks like, so that should be up in the next day or so I'd imagine.

Chapter 20 is all about pushing the story forward, so it looks like I timed that well if that's what you're waiting for. It's strange, I've lost count of the number of times people have offered suggestions or advice and I'd already written something along those lines in the next chapter. Still, I guess that shows I've been in tune with most readers so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks for the great story

I agree with the earlier comment. I thought the rimming scene was pretty hot and went nicely with exploring Jade's shapeshifting abilities.

I personally hope for more dirty talk and lengthy and detailed deepthroating scenes like when it was at the beginning with just John feeding Alyssa (scenes in newer chapters seem more rushed), as that along with the sci-fi setting was what got me hooked in the first place. But more than that I hope that you end up writing the story that you yourself want to tell. It has been great so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another 5/5

Don't mind the rimming so much, it's good to see you try and experiment and it was nicely done.

I can see Jade becoming another part of his attack / boarding team with her being able to morph to "lion" or "barracuda" characteristics.

Also I was thinking the team will start to travel the other alien worlds but now need to figure how Rachel will become the team "bones".

I do think John will end not as a (war) hero with the Kintark but more as an ambassador or possibly uncover the source of the confrontation.

Thanks for the fast update and now we wait for #20!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Medical...

Honestly, I thought of the medical officer angle at first too. But what would she really be needed for? Does she just carry chilled vials of his cum in a backpack cooler on missions?

Timtom12Timtom12about 8 years ago
Awesome!

It just keeps getting better!

I think John is the medical officer right now...

I wonder if his cum would regrow a limb like a lizard. (or maybe a toe or something small.)

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

"I personally hope for more dirty talk and lengthy and detailed deepthroating scenes"

I cut back on that a little in recent chapters as people were complaining about all the sex (and admittedly it was quite relentless for a while).

I'm writing Chapter 21 at the moment and have really indulged myself, so hopefully that will be an enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

As always well worth waiting for. Keep up the good work. I almost wish it was one of my stories.

Ed Parachini

FatherSinFatherSinabout 8 years ago
Just having fun and...

Still managed to put in a few surprises.

I am sorry that they didn't get to relax and have more fun because they have earned it.

This really showcased and developed Jade.

Irresistible characters.

Amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Better.

This just keeps geting better and better. Can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Confusing

Its stated that Nympths, or whatever they are called officially, nearly died out due to their lack of a combat instinct. They submitted to their masters completely and did not fight back.

Yet Jade just went Rambo and nearly sliced a guy in half with her BARE HANDS.

Am I missing something?

AvatarIkaAvatarIkaover 7 years ago
To 8/16/16 Anon.

Nymphs only submit to their Masters. Not to random strangers.

PreposterousPreposterousover 7 years ago
@Confused Anonymous

Firstly - Consistency is the bugbear of small minds.

Mainly - A person may have no concern whatsoever over their own safety, but be violently protective of another. My reading was that Nymphs have no sense of self outside of a relationship with another, at which point they take the desires of that other as their own. Jade clearly wants to protect Alyssa et.al. because John does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
simply amazed

the better the story the more the nits pick go with the amazing flow people

enjoy the marvelous story and be greatful i for one love it

paps

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TV Series and Movie

So how about it. Can these be arranged cause i would love to see them.

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
So Good...

... that, referring to earlier chapter comments, Jade's "assistance" was rebuffed by the pirate captain. Story would just not be as absorbing without her character.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 7 years ago
In the background...

I hear this every time someone has their arm snapped like what happened to the knife guy here:

"My arm doesn't bend that way! Myarmdoesn'tbendthatway! *crunch* Aww! No-ow it does!"

Ten points if you can guess where this comes from, bonus points if you can do the voice.

EasynuhmanEasynuhmanabout 7 years ago
Epic story

It grows better with every chapter. Thanks Tefler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Somewhat surprised.

Really would have thought he would make sure to have a firearm at all times he can outside his ship, though I guess I can see where it was meant to do some character development for Jade.

aubryknightaubryknightover 6 years ago
to ehhh not a fan of rimming

To each their own! it was very erotic and stimulating and I would KILL to have a girl with an expandable tongue! I know this is already written but new to me-I would hope this story would be a vehicle for exploration of all types of sexual themes to go with the different girls, races, adventures and the like. It should be an adventure after all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Long time fan, first time comment ;)

That was a really nice bit of writing there - about the ship reminding Jade of a shark, and the little bit of backstory involved as well.

Giving the Fool's Gold to Jonah was another bit of inspired tale telling.

You continue to provide entertaining storytelling as you build the harem and develop the characters, an Jade is quickly becoming a favorite of mine as you expand her potential beyond sexpot.

I've been a quiet admirer of this story for quite some time but I couldn't help but note these points that so impressed me so I figured it was as good a time as any to express my fond thanks for sharing your time and talent.

I hope your New Year is Blessed with good health and peace in the face of challenges.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
First time reader comment

I’m surprised that John has not been reactivated to full time duty. Or at least offered that. Maybe he should be required to be a privateer in service to the fleet? Given the occasional assignment that officials cannot send the fleet into. He still has plenty of room on the Invictus for more crew. I expect the one girl who qualified to medic will join the crew at some point, but will John gather more? Enough for a strike force? Or as full of a crew as the Invictus can hold? You have so many sub plots hanging, I wonder what you are going to do next!

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Long Time Hooked.

Just rereading the earlier chapters of this epic while waiting for the next new one. Maybe even more enjoyable the second time around — and realizing how one became totally hooked on the story.

SorchakSorchakabout 5 years ago
So how long do we have to wait

until Rachel is CMO? I hope not too many more chapters. 'Cause you know it's going to happen. I'm also waiting for an explanation as to why John's nightmares don't wake Alyssa up. If she's as psychic as she says she is, they should have her waking up screaming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gift

Admiral Cartwright!!!! Giving a state-of-the-art Raptor to John. You have any idea what you started?

Wondering if the back story on what motivated him to do it will make interesting read.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 4 years ago
More Responsibility.

On the first reading of this chapter long ago, I failed to pick up on the meaning of John telling Charles that he needed a higher price for the ore because he had “more mouths to feed.” Cute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Layered meaning behind the plot lines and story arcs makes this a compelling and intriguing adventure. 2nd & 3rd reading needed to fully appreciate them. Thanks for sharing. 👍🏼👍🏼

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Story is rocking and rolling now. Took a lot of chapters to get here, but I am fully invested. I am particularly intrigued by the comments hinting at the significance of the narrative for future events. I love tales that build on the characters and actions and events in the past.

LevindlLevindlover 1 year ago

The first thing that I would like to say, is that the story is absolutely amazing! I am enjoying every detail that you are putting in the story.

You have brought each character alive, even bringing each of the ladies in the story to their own unique personalities and gifts.

I was truly hoping for one thing at the start of this chapter that did not happen. When the Invictus landed and the crew was presented by the Vice Admiral and admiral in fall dress uniforms, besides being presented with the Raptor, I was waiting for either of the admiral ranks to call for John and Calara, to present them with a bump in their ranks. Calara should have been raised from second Lieutenant to lieutenant commander, and John should have been raised up from commander to captain.

It is true that neither are functioning as part of the Terra federation space forces, but what they did as far as dealing with the Pirates was massive! They are both still engaging in military maneuvers and should have been given those higher ranks as a show of appreciation for their actions that they duly deserved! It truly would have been appropriate and a neat little plus to the story.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Love the way this is progressing; I feel like the fight with Dragons is coming and John will held stop war.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

So is Rachel out of the picture; a medic would be invaluable? Then there's Lauren and Stephanie but doubtful.

texstertexsterabout 1 year ago
Rusty Alien Trombone with a French Twist Kiss and a Gullet Gobbler? Yes please!

If they sold a toy that could do what Jade did in that scene, every man (who can get over their masculine dumbassedness) would have one. Such a well conceived concept!

Going to go ahead and predict that Lauren will come at some point in the future, after they happen upon her in the field. Too much time dedicated to a macguffin otherwise. So we have XO, tactical, engineering, and Jade as either security or communications…If we assume Lauren will be the medical, that leaves either comms or security (whichever Jade doesn’t take), a science officer, a logistics officer, a second pilot, so one can fly the dropship while the other one flies the Invictus, and probably a tactical officer for the dropship as well. So there are some slots to fill, as they say here in double entendre world…

texstertexsterabout 1 year ago
One more thing

I thought about this chapter last night and realized I kept getting stuck on his shopping trip…a man with 600 million plus whatever was left from his last deal, and he only buys 10 guns, and no other weapons? No grenades, no missile launchers, no shotguns or pistols? Different scenarios call for different weapons, so it seemed a bit off…and the point was proven with what happened after the club.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

John and the girls go to a dance club for some fun, .... yeah! and some complete idiots learn a harsh lesson, ... ;-) TTFN

ranec1ranec112 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Yeah I'm sure you did!" Sparks said with a smirk.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Rereading, I'm always surprised at how few weapons and armor John purchases even if he replaces them quickly later on, and later how few weapons and armor they make. It seems like a repeated trend of reduced redundancy and many systems and designs that doesn't fit with characters backgrounds.

For example with the rifles in contemporary militaries soldiers train for hundred of hours and thousands of rounds. Rifle barrels simply wear out. Even if future weapon systems have longer operation al life, his rather sporadic shopping sprees would behoove him to have redundancy and spare parts enough for the equipment.

Some of this is eventually addressed in much later chapters, but I just wanted to express it here as I reread it for the Sci fi. I tend to skip the sex scenes, so it reads through much faster than my first read through.

ranec1ranec19 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

Cosmo5049Cosmo50499 months ago

Alyssa who? JADE!

skippersdadskippersdad6 months ago

Call her Murder Mittens now.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

John ordered so few new rifles and suits of armor, ... it just seems like the author (hi Tef) knows what is going to happen and what is going to be needed by the crew in the coming story chapter, ... imagine that .... but then, we all know that Sparks new Engineering lab will get a workout right away, .... and she is truly amazing, ... ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith2 months ago

Yeah, they really need a few more of mechanical geniuses like Sparks to make more gear for them, ... McCarran Arms and the Steinbeck Armoury would both have love'd to sell more gear to John, ... but Tef said no, ... Sparks new Workshop is going to get multiple workouts very quickly, ... And ten extra rifles with ten suits of armor will have to do for now, ...

-- Soon they'll be following their space map to all the places they wish to get more good gear from, ... starting with the Grey's, (Ashanath), ... This should prove interesting, ... ;-) ttfn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6808 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES