All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 054'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 160 Comments (Page 2)
nekronomnekronomover 7 years ago
Fame and honor for the hero of the monster chapter

Tefler you are the best! Compared with most of the other authors of high-quality stories, as this one undoubtedly is, you are incredibly fast in delivering new chapters.

nekronomnekronomover 7 years ago
Ramblings of a fan

Some random thoughts.

* Concerning Edreale and the Maliri.

** The, initial, reason to hide their appearance is fear to be abused, again, by the Progenitors. This reason is widely forgotten after 10 000 years and, meanwhile, only a legend.

** There must be a simple way for a Progenitor to put huge numbers of females under his, and by proxy, his matriarch's control. I assume we will get to know how by Tuesday. The vast amounts of cum must have a reason.

** Is it really unusual for a Progenitor to have multiple matriarchs?

* Alyssa

** Is the three strand DNA genuine to Alyssa or induced by John? A very fascinating question! *btw* I take this as it is stated even if my biochemical background cries "IMPOSSIBLE", but this is a fictional world.

* Progenitors

** Do they all share a common 'mind space' and/or a 'species memory'?

** Where they initially good and became evil after losing the close connection to their mates (matriarchs)

* Swordsmanship

The final show down with the *black* Progenitor will require an advantage for John which his adversary is not aware of. Supreme swordsmanship will do the trick. The pictures in the vault on Ashana show clearly, that a stick or sword is the weapon of choice or a Progenitor. In all other aspects the two Progenitors will be, at least, on equal footing. I personally think that the black Progenitor will even have greater raw power then our white knight. But as stated at the very beginning of his sword training strength will be of no importance. Furthermore the black Progenitor, being the arrogant prick that he is, will never take advice from somebody else as John does. Alyssa, again, did a good job here and, when it comes to her, she already delivered the superior weapon for John.

I love the characters in the story. The subplots are introduced way before they develop. The overall setting of a goody two shoes setting out to make the world a better place when he is given power.

This is exactly the sort of story I love to read.

TravelFastTravelFastover 7 years ago
Fleet?

With the vast fortune that John now has, he could potentially purchase another ship or two to add to his already impressive Invictus. Might not be right away, but it would be cool if he got any more fighters or a battleship or something to support his endeavors. I love the series so far, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kintark Marilith Queen

I want a Kintark Marilith demon type Queen.

Please!

I can tell you love Dungeons and Dragons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you Tefler !!!!

My comment is about the entire series. Excellent !!!! I have read the series three times now (have to fill the time between mega chapters). The flow and organization are fantastic. The negative comments are interesting to read as they are usually made by people that have written nothing themselves. I say thank you Teller and keep the story going your way.

Redleg55Redleg55over 7 years ago
nekronom

Good points!

I think we seen that just with a good partner or squad backing him up he can accomplish a lot. So a army of thousands might not be needed. And then he doesn't have all of his progenitor powers yet. There was the hint in the legend of the Maliri that once the progenitor raided the Maliri he would come back for a few replacements from time to time.

Maybe with a species like the Maliri that was engineered to be slaves or "thrall" it seems doesn't take multiple swallows to become totally aligned/compliant. The hair change happened in just a few hours after the first swallow. Irillith couldn't harm him after 2 (of course there is some genetic imprinting from before). Maybe just after one "session" they become "imprinted" to the progenitor. They may not have the full effects of repeated sessions, like long life, increased healing, increased mind function, and increased body enhancements. Then there is the question of how long does it last.

Now if John can get Edreale to become queen of the Maliri so he can start thru her to begin social change to bring their civilization out of the extinction spiral. Maybe even put his buddy Cereden in as a trade ambassador. As another ruling council insider loyal to John. But he also gains another powerful alliance. He already has the Ashanath and the Trankaran so with the Maliri added he could amass a powerful force if needed. He is somewhat aligned with the Terran Federation but now going up against the traitor will he need some back-up?

With Alyssa it was said that she was his first female that wasn't a one-time encounter.

Perhaps his body kicked in and made her his matriarch with the third strand and at the same time kicked in his progenitor genes. That would be one hell of a subconscious level that decides who gets modified and how.

Now will they hunt for Tashana? What if, after her banishment she went in search of the progenitor's trail and found the evil/black progenitor? Will they find her with white hair?

Something to think about,, the evil/black progenitor could be blood relation to John. Maybe a uncle or even an older half-brother or what about a grandfather? What a plot twist! I think John's mom went off following his dad out past Kirrix space. Then there is the white glow he has seen in his dreams? It could be Alyssa but what if it was his mother? Could his mom (tapping John's father's power) be pumping up Alyssa's abilities from long distance thru John? Maybe to keep him from the dark side? That sounds like something a terrian mother would do. That's another possible twist.

Teflar has his map of events and I know he follows the feedback and there are some serious sci-fi fans following him now. I hope if he gets into a creative cramp we've provided some help to this great story.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Anon on Irillith

You said: "I suspect that whenever she is feeling blue Irrilith will go back to the security videos. She has to have a few of those scenes that are hands down favorites."

Okay, that was down right hilarious. A blue skinned woman feeling blue. LMAO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Book

I am a faithful follower and absolutely love the story and the characters.

When the story is complete and the last page has been put to bed, will there be a way to download the entire story without going page by page...... an awful lot of paper ! and an enormous amount of time.

Thanx for a wonderful story and for allowing my imagination run wild !!!

2 Thumbs Up.

Redleg55Redleg55over 7 years ago
PussyLickersRus, Anon

I can't help thinking of Smurfette! Then it was compounded when the little AI, Faye came into the story. I got 11 grandkids and have had to endure countless viewings of the Smurf movies and cartoons...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Irrilith psychic powers

Twins telepathic contact seems likely.

Her mother was psychic even before so Irrilith and Tashana will have Alyssa's back.

Safe assumption that Tashana is joining the crew?

MuledriverMuledriverover 7 years ago
Something just occurred to me....

Ya know.... Tashana has the same genetic anomaly that creates the brain tumor. So.... How big is her tumor? Has she come across another projenitor to fix the tumor? If not, will John heal her? (assuming finding her is in Tefler's plans...) Is Tashana even still alive?

Questions, questions, and still more questions.... LOL

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 55 submitted

I submitted Chapter 55 for moderation this afternoon, so you can probably expect to see it by about Tuesday next week, allowing for moderation time.

It's 50k words, and comes in at 15 pages, so apologies for the wait between chapters, but hopefully it'll be worth it!

Have a great weekend,

Tefler

GriffinCri7GriffinCri7over 7 years ago
Awesome!

Looking forward to it. Thank you sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 56

Will it be as long again until the next Chapter after 55 is up.

The story is getting pretty complicated at this point so I can understand.

As a matter of fact I literally do not understand and can only imagine a tiny bit, but I am happy to accept the wait. Patience and anticipation just add spice.

LocoEngineer78LocoEngineer78over 7 years ago
Chapter 55

Thanks Telfer for what I'm sure will be another terrific chapter.

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 7 years ago
Language Confusion

I have one simple question, how is it that everyone in the galaxy can somehow speak English without any need for translators of any description whether it be an electronic implant or an actual translator. Also just as a bit of a quirk what would be interesting is if there was a lupine race that consisted of only futas that John and the crew of the Invictus encounter.

OzkiwiOzkiwiover 7 years ago
@ Terra Lupis

Most Sci Fi space novels/writers get around this by saying there is a common tongue, Galactic standard, Trade speak, Common, or Universal. It is simply a literary device that allows character interactions, without the requirement of Bable Fish (Hitchhikers) to be inserted in the ears, or computer translations. Given, we read in English, mostly, on this site, then the common by default becomes English, but this does not mean with the Common tongue to be English. If the story was in French then your question, would why do all the races understand French.

With the Trankaran's they had their own language, but reverted to a language that John and the girls could understand, Galactic Standard or what ever it was. Given with this story line, the hand of the progenitor seems to be present in most races, there is a likelihood to expect, that the races may have sufficient language similarities, of commonalities to evolve in the languages, to allow inter-communication, and the development of a Common tongue.

Mal

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
ldmoore47

Sorry, but I just cannot help but disagree. John is not submissive...he is compassionate and there is a huge difference.

There are many cultures that make this mistake. But it takes a strong and self assured personality to pull away from their innate need to control all aspects of their life to incorporate the needs of others. It is a psychological precept that those who feel out of control are the control freaks. This is why those who have no self-assurance are despots, professionally, domestically, and socially.

And Alyssa is not power hungry...she just has a lot of power. Power hungry people are overt in their struggle to always obtain more. When Alyssa had her first experience with Adreale, did she intentionally attempt to practice her newfound abilities? Um...no. People who just naturally have a lot of power without being power hungry use it when needed and don't use it when it isn't....like Alyssa.

slinkkyslinkkyover 7 years ago
Language

It most certainly isn't because all our languages evolved from Progenitorian. Considering that Earth last had contact with them ten thousand years ago, we already know that our many languages have changed so much from that early ur-language that the Japanese can't understand the language spoken by the Australian Aborigines. That's only on one planet amongst a single species. You'd have to imagine that the Maliri have experienced just as much linguistic drift with much less connection to our species than the two examples already cited.

Perhaps all our characters are speaking a common trade tongue that was created to enhance intergalactic civilization, but it certainly isn't because we are all evolved from Progenitor servants.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
slinkky

I agree. It would have to be a galactic trade language...and the story supports that supposition with the Ashanath and Kintark and Trankarans all having their native languages yet all were able to speak and be understood when needed or wished by John and Alyssa (the royal guard and the carrier commander with the Kintark for example).

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Concerning an advantage

I would put Alyssa herself up for consideration as a major advantage...especially after dispatching Progen John. And it will most certainly come as a massive surprise to the Dark Progen as no Progen would give his matriarch that kind of power.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
One open end that I have looked forward to having closed for some time....

What are the Ashanath hiding?

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Ashannath

I think it is a worm-hole interstellar drive unit...or a ship with one.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Another interesting point we have not noticed:

Alyssa pulls her power from energy sources...like power stations....each time she has pulled her power up.....the lights dim.... A progen pulls his power from living sources, his thralls. While both have limits, the power supplies in this universe as a source of psychic energy base is a VERY distinct advantage because biological sources cannot maintain a power stream or the levels of power like a power core can.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
In addition

The power core base of power Alyssa uses is, through her, now available for John to use as well. Advantage number two and three for John.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Tefler! Dana needs to:

Build an Ashanath based, backpackable power core for Alyssa to use.

updownhorseboardupdownhorseboardover 7 years ago
@PussyLickersRus

What if what the Ashanath are hiding is...

Tashana!

It makes sense. Ashana would be the best place to go for someone looking to learn more about progenitors and the Ashanath may well want to hide her for her/their safety

And the names are too similar and we know how John feels about coincidences

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ideas

well i spent quite a bit of time reading the comments, love the story so far!

when i see people talk about faye and drones i immediately think of the drone ships from stargate universe, considering the size of their cruiser and the size of those drones you would be able to refit a quarter of the ship and have lots drones stockpiled

i saw someone mention putting faye into super computers connected to the ship, and it got me thinking, back when the ships plates were first outfitted with white plates in the ashanath, i seem to remember that some extra activities happened whilst the crew was on said plates and afterwards when they left the plates turned pink, before turning back to normal (white), if i did indeed remember correctly, then if faye was plugged into the ship as its main ai then would she then feel everything that happens to the ship ?

which then makes me think of the ship in farscape (moya)

now if faye happens to get a body AND have super computers connected to the ship, then is it not possible that if faye then "feeds" off john that the ship may actually gain a sort of regenerative ability ? akin to the wraith ships from stargate atlantis but in the form of nanites, sort of a subconscious thing (or subroutine) that faye does to repair the ship plates after alyssa re-folds the ships plates x amount of times so that alyssa would no longer need to keep refolding the plates herself every time they take damage

now with the capacitors that take the energy from the hull when it gets hit by energy weapons, could you not replace them with local shield generators ? if telfer plans on making this ship over powered then this would be a very nice addition, the way they would work is that if the main shields were to fail then when the energy weapons would hit the hull which would then charge the shield generators which would then apply a shield in that local area which would protect that area from getting hit multiple times in a row, and then if said local shield was to fall then the next hit on the hull would charge the shield again, in terms of shield strength i am thinking not hugely strong but more of a quick charge shield that just takes a few hits before needing another hit to the hull to recharge

now if people are thinking of the whole twins thing, are you all forgetting that, that basically has happened already with alyssa and jade, as jade turned into alyssa, now if both irillith and tashana were identical twins then could jade with her now much easier transformation then give john a 1 up on his twins and make it triplets ?

ok maybe i have rambled on a bit too much... keep up the good work telfer i am really looking forward to the next chapter!!!

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
updownhorseboard

Interesting indeed. However, why would they create an area defended by a planetary defense system for one person? Now, if she found something like a deserted ship, I could see that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

First off, great story Tefler, probably the best one i've read. Also probably the fastest growing story considering how every month about 20-30 pages seems to be added (with very few errors too).

Just to add to the speculations of Ch. 55. Since Tef said its long because he wanted to finish the "refit" within a chapter, i'm guessing it'll be a lot more than staying at a shipyard. There is still Brimorians (shields) that the crew haven't gone to. The cliffhanger this chapter seems to be Tashana and Dana. Dana's surprise is probably bigger than just weapon or ship upgrades because if it was either, why the cliffhanger? Maybe its a new way to travel (wormhole? portal?). At the very least, maybe she figured out how to perfect her metal research and found the perfect mix (tho i got a feeling it'll be more than just that). The other cliffhang is Tashana...

I don't think Tashana is in Ashanath just because that sub plot is probably saved for something much later and much bigger. After all the way its built up, i doubt its to protect one person. Maybe Tashana wants to go there but something prevented her and that becomes a bigger subplot later. Ashanath probably contains some big secret for it to be highly protected. Maybe its some secret weapon or a portal to get somewhere far away. The D could easily be used to keep something in as it is to keep something out so if its a person, it would be a threat (not likely Tashana).

Also the start of the next chapter probably has to deal with healing Edraele and she is only Matriarch of 1 house. There are other houses so if John wants to improve the quality of life for Maliri, he'll probably need to unite them. Given the conflicts, its also possible that Tashana was captured by one of the other Houses hoping to use her as leverage in the future. With all the plotting, she could be held captive by someone within the house hoping to use her once Edraele dies.

@PussyLickersRus

As far as building a power core for Alyssa, that might be counter-productive to the way the story is being written. After all, if the crew or "family" is linked to Aylssa, then the stronger her bond with them the stronger her power could grow. Also as John's harem grows, then she'll also become more powerful. Adding a core to that wouldn't really be nature and explaining that research (by Dana or Rachel or even Faye) seems to be pretty hard (and probably not really worthwhile since the samething could be done just by say adding more girls or expanding the "extended" family and somehow linking them in the future. Basically i just don't see much benefits in creating a device like that... altho a device like that would be a twist thats worthy of a cliffhanger (but Dana hasn't been focusing on research related to that leading up to the cliffhanger).

Seems to me, Johns biggest advantage is he actually bonded with the girls in his harem instead of just using them as tools. That means he probably could draw more power from each of them then from a much bigger harem (probably regardless of size). It probably also means he can expand his power much faster because each girl he adds would be a much bigger gain.

basurabasuraover 7 years ago

@PussyLickersRus: the blinking light doesn't mean Alyssa is feeding from them, it means her power is somehow interacting with the world in a way that causes interferences with the electronics. A simple earthquake make's our lights blink because the shake moves (open/close) the electrical contacts in the lamp. In many representations of psyonic powers there are blinking lights to make it more evident.

It's been established that Alyssa feeds from the girls, and John feeds from Alyssa.

Also, you seem to think she is stronger than a Progenitor. During her fight with Progenitor John, she was connected and feeding from several girls, while he was disconnected from the harem and hadn't completed Edraele changes. It's like he was a laptop running on battery while she was the power charger plugged to the power grid. No matter how good the battery is, the grid has a lot more juice. A Progenitor connected to his matriarch and harem (battery + charger + grid) would be more powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ch# 55

The comments do keep the interest alive.. The addiction is still ON though n am guessing Tuesday myt not be a possibility for # 55.. irrespective of there being some blue arse in line for some pleasure..!

Neil

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 55 and 56 update

Hey everyone,

Firstly I'd like to apologise for neglecting the comments recently. Your comments have made for fascinating reading, and I've thoroughly enjoyed looking at all of your feedback. In my defence, I've been very busy with writing, and therefore haven't had time to respond the way I used to before.

Chapter 55 is still being moderated I'm afraid, so Wednesday is looking more likely for that one. I had a nice clear weekend, so I finished chapter 56 as well, and have just sent that to my editors. It's only 18.5k, so back to my more regular release schedule from now on.

Who knows, you might end up with two chapters this week! (depending on moderation of course...)

Hope you all had a nice weekend,

Tefler

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
basura

you said: "Also, you seem to think she (Alyssa) is stronger than a Progenitor. During her fight with Progenitor John, she was connected and feeding from several girls, while he was disconnected from the harem and hadn't completed Edraele changes."

I disagree because your theory is not supported by the story. All three times Alyssa used her power she did not pull that power from the other girls. In the fight with the mushrooms that was Progen John...and was stated as such in the story. With the first fight with Adraele, the girls were not drawn from because the girls made no mention of feeling drained from the encounter. In the fight with Progen John, the girls felt cut off from John but not drained from the fight when Alyssa pulled in all that power. The ONLY possible source then, is a power core or power supply...which would fit in well with the brownouts experienced in the building.

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: psychic power energy source

Chapter 55 is quite timely for this discussion, as I peel back the curtain a bit, and start explaining exactly how psychic powers work. Hopefully you'll enjoy it!

Tefler

WhitePaintWhitePaintover 7 years ago
Ashanath..

I think ashanths are aware of the other progenitor (master of glowing queen) and his intentions of conquering the universe, drakkars seemed to be send by him as well to disturb the ashanath and easy final blow would have worked for him. I think the statue they made to honour john and girls was thier way of announcing that we've got our own master, so back off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is a Showdown Looming?

The Lions need to get ready for a Battle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm not sure

I'm not sure if you get tired of hearing this but this story is fantastic. ; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

I'm amazed at how consistent and detailed your story line is. It's hard to believe you are just one person. Sometimes it seems like you are male and sometimes female.

Steve150177Steve150177over 6 years ago
Time and space, space and time

1st, a great story. Great characters. Great imagination. Wonderful.

BUT,

As a wargamer and a long time Sci-Fi reader with experience editing 1 Sci-Fi story, I see one glaring problem.

Space is huge and ranges of weapons & sensors would be long (many thousands {if not millions of miles} of miles). This means for example that slowing down and stopping and then using minimal thrusters to keep the energy signature small would result in it taking days if not weeks to get anywhere in a planetary system. The best solution to this would be a cloaking device.

In battles, it would take minutes to move around a ship to attack it from a different direction, maybe hours. While you are doing that the ship can spin in place to keep the correct side facing you. You need to move thousands of miles and all it needs to do is rotate a little. Short hyper-space jumps are the only fix I can think of, but the other ship could do this too.

I don't understand how "Interdicting" works. You can grab a ship in hyper-space and drag it into normal space to attack it. Fine, how this works is not important.

The problem is how can you get close enough to do that without its long range sensors picking you up. You can't expect it to come to you because space is huge and the chance any ship will happen to fly past any given point in empty space id trivially small. A while back the AI assassin ship interdicted the Invictus without warning; how was this possible?? How could it get close enough without the long range sensors seeing it.

On the subject of sensors, how can passive sensors locate asteroids and other "rocks"? It seems to me that radar or other active sensors are necessary to see them before you hit them.

Now back to the great story.

wolverine006wolverine006over 5 years ago
Small inconsistency

In Edraele's shuttle, they went into the sitting lounge next to "the throne room" to top off Edraele. In the ensuing action you wrote, "Edraele began to suck insistently, and Alyssa quickly got off the bed to kneel behind her."

This was definitely a sofa when they first sat down. Unless, of course, it was a sofa bed. But that didn't seem very regal or Maliri like to me.

wolverine006wolverine006over 5 years ago
Small inconsistency

In Edraele's shuttle, they moved to the sitting lounge next to the "throne room" to top off Edraele. In the ensuing action, you wrote, "Edraele began to suck insistently, and Alyssa quickly got off the bed to kneel behind her."

This was definitely a sofa when they sat down. Unless, of course, it was a sofa bed. However, this didn't seem very regal pr Maliri-like to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wolverine006

So, you're gonna complain about where you got your dick sucked? Would it be better on the tailgate of a 1956 International pickup or a freaking lawn chair? Although getting your rocks off on an ancient pickup would be kinda sweet.

ramblin2020ramblin2020almost 4 years ago

I really admire a lot of the thorough comments that point to little things that could make the story (and future stories I hope!) tighter.

I just personally want to give a shout about the compulsion. I kinda liked the kink there but the way you got rid of the kink and the evil dom progenitor was super cool and opens the story up a lot more. Great thinking! I'm in awe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
holy crap

i love this story when ever they talk about the maliri i think about the assari from mass effect

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

Okay, dang those girls have been busy finding out stuff... The Dragon March Traitor, all kinds of genetic tidbits, eldritch abilities in Jades claw and with JP's sword (so John should be able to do it too), and Irillth has a twin sister! They'll refit the ship, stop the damn traitor, then go get the lost twin back... This story just keeps getting better! All of these up-coming adventures will likely take only a month or two in the story, but it will likely take our good author a year or so to crank out the chapters to cover it all.... So, stay tuned, same Tefler Time. same Tefler Channel! and Excelsior True Believers! (Tef needs his own catch phrase) ... ;-) TTFN

SpeedyPSpeedyPabout 2 years ago

im on a reread, i wonder if we missed out the nightmare dream on adding a new member, or was the next sleeping on a time where progenitor-john was in control

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 2 years ago

The thing about ELEMENTS is funny. There are no lost or missing elements even in this futuristic society. An element and all it’s characteristics and how it interacts with other elements is defined solely bu the number of protons in the nucleus. Nothing else.

So you look at the periodic table and if you want a new element then you just go to the current last one and add a proton to the nucleus… of course writing that down on a piece of paper is easy peasy but doing it in real life is almost impossible. It’s been done a handful of times and the elements last for fractions of a second before decaying. I’m pretty sure that plutonium is unnatural and all of it is made in a fast breeder reactors.

You say now that uranium has two versions so they are different. But they are not, they have the same number of protons but different numbers of neutrons. This changes how the element behaves during atomic reactions such as reactors and bombs but not chemically.

Also an elements electrons are always at the lowest energy state (electron shell) so adding more electrons means they must go into the higher energy state shells. You can excite an electron and it jumps up a shell and then drops back down releasing a light photon (fluorescent lights)

I still love the story and this is my third time through it as I wait for more chapters. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rachel said the Kintark were not made by the original progenitor. So who and when? 🤔

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

This is science fiction people, anything is possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

O dear! We still have readers who are unaable to detach fully from the world they live in - and have the need to protest. Dunno why thye bother to read SF.

As skippersdad says, "This is science fiiction, anything is possible."

And so in Tefler's Universe we have psychic communication. We have faster than light drives, plasma guns, . We have tachyons. None of these are known in today's reality. And Dana discovers that elements and their isotopes are not limited by the proton/neutron requirements of today's science. But they are totaly permitted in Tefler's fictional future as is psychic healing and the ability to analyse DNA sequences fully by sight alone in a couple of hours. Shucks Tefler's Universe even has stars present in Terra's quadrant of the galaxy that are unkown to today's astronomers.

May there be many more.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Loving this sooty. Ard we going to hear more about Tashana and is she really in the past tenseven?

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

Wow, interesting revelations in this chapter, .... the girls all took their 'boost' and achieved a great deal, ... and I do want to find out more about Irillith's twin sister that was so fascinated by the Mael'nerak tales and Progenitors in general, ... yes, Tashana was very interesting, .... ;-) TTFN

ranec1ranec112 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"You mean the fingerprints are familiar?" Faye asked in confusion

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot11 months ago

Do I detect a large dose of plot thickening?

Methinks the game is turning much more complicated....

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

-- A creativity and power boost, for the girls, upon reconnecting to John psychically, ... and Faye is settling in as an important part of the crew, ... Irillith is actually pretty nice now, ... a much better creator figure for Faye, ... But Data needs to build the perky purple pixie a new and better server before she out grows her 'hacking deck' .... I wonder if any of those old and fatal AI efforts had any good servers? ... wonderful chapter, lots to consider, ... ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

-- oops I meant Dana, not Star Treks 'Data', .... my bad! ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

Hey, maybe Dana could build Faye a 'Positronic' server, ... Issac Asimov would approve, .... ;-) ttfn

ranec1ranec19 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith2 months ago

w-w-wha? a twin sister named Tashana who was fascinated with Progenitors, ... she has researched Mael'nerak and has dug up some sites for relicts, .... wow! ... and John really likes twins, ... ;-) ttfn

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES